New Member: Story Suggestions (Meet Pixie)

JayG88

Really Experienced
Hi,

I'm Jay, a brand spanking new member from The UK! I have a great female protagonist who I intend to write many a episode about, with a decidedly erotic bent. I thought I'd tell you a little about my character and that I'd ask what scrapes you'd like to see her get into and that I could start writing about. So here's some details about Pixie (your new favourite character - I hope!):
Age: 20 Blonde, pale skin, big blue eyes, 5ft 1", slim, 32EE bust (implants), British, very cute and a little dim but in a lovely endearing way. She works as a receptionist and gets a lot of attention, what with her tendency for short skirts, tight white shirts and pigtails. She's a little bit inexperienced but open minded and just wants to make the world a happy place and enjoy her life and try not to be discourteous or upset anyone. She's a great character to write for and I feel confident enough that I can follow Pixie wherever you suggest she go. Please message me your story ideas, what would work for you, whether you're male or female and I shall try my best. I'm quite a quick writer so I should have something to wet your appetite as soon as you let me know your ideas. I can't wait to read your messages and start writing! A;; the best, Jay X

Age: 20 Blonde, pale skin, big blue eyes, 5ft 1", slim, 32EE bust (implants), British, very cute and a little dim but in a lovely endearing way. She works as a receptionist and gets a lot of attention, what with her tendency for short skirts, tight white shirts and pigtails. She's a little bit inexperienced but open minded and just wants to make the world a happy place and enjoy her life and try not to be discourteous or upset anyone.

I feel confident enough that I can follow Pixie wherever you suggest she go.

My opinion is not that of others on the board, but my honest answer to where she needs to go: The cutting room floor. You have hit almost all of my anti-fetishes. I am sure that your character will catch others in similar ways. You have her built as a short barbie doll.

Give your character minimal physical traits. Well endowed should suffice for breast size, I never measure her tits before diving in. Flighty is a better way to describe her intelligence. Let the reader picture their ideal girl, give them enough to start her off, things that are needed for the story.

This character needs the nice ass and rack, but being blonde, 5'1" slim, with balloons on her chest? I would look, but not touch, and it probably kill the story for me too.

Story Suggestions (Pixie)

Hi Jay321,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't like my character. I spent a lot of time thinking about her and creating her trying to think of a character who represented my sexuality and would be attractive, sexy and fun for others to read about. I have ben specific about her physical attributes to give a clearer idea of how i envisage her. in the stories themselves the details wouldn't be so exact. Regarding her physically I realise she might be misconstrued as a Barbie with (I quote: balloons on her chest) but there will be more to the character than that. I agree 'flighty' is a better word than dim and I really, really appreciate you taking the time to reply with your thoughts. I hope that when i write my first story with her she'll hit some of your buttons, even if the whole blonde bimbo thing isn't really your cup of tea - though, I stress there's more to the character than that. Character issues aside, what scenarios would appeal to you in the context of this site? Are you male or female? Does my reply make sense to you? Thanks again.

There are readers on the Lit that want you to describe every detail of the woman of their dreams. The problem is, she probably isn't the woman of your dreams.

As for me, when I read statistics I click next. If the description is to detailed, I click next.

I want to be able to insert my fantasy girl into the story, not the authors. The same goes for guys. "He had a 10 inch steel hard dick" just doesn't make me want to read any farther.

Now...

"She was a slender redhead. with shinning green eyes, pouty red lips and a sprinkle of soft freckles across her perfect nose."

"Her firm breast pushed out her silk blouse, the nipples hard with excitement. Slim waist flaring out to hips. Not too big, yet still there. Legs that went on forever, feet in red six inch stilettos."

I know a redhead that I wouldn't mind seducing or fantasizing about as I read. Or she could be a blond, brunette or a raven haired beauty.

Hope this helps.

There are readers on the Lit that want you to describe every detail of the woman of their dreams. The problem is, she probably isn't the woman of your dreams.

As for me, when I read statistics I click next. If the description is to detailed, I click next.

I want to be able to insert my fantasy girl into the story, not the authors. The same goes for guys. "He had a 10 inch steel hard dick" just doesn't make me want to read any farther.

Now...

"She was a slender redhead. with shinning green eyes, pouty red lips and a sprinkle of soft freckles across her perfect nose."

"Her firm breast pushed out her silk blouse, the nipples hard with excitement. Slim waist flaring out to hips. Not too big, yet still there. Legs that went on forever, feet in red six inch stilettos."

I know a redhead that I wouldn't mind seducing or fantasizing about as I read. Or she could be a blond, brunette or a raven haired beauty.

Hope this helps.

Just wanted to say; "Ditto" on the above advice. Better to come up with your own scenes and plots, then see if your character works in it. You've not indicated any of the great scenarios she is going to get herself into so here's just a quick example: Bimbo blond private eye... tries very hard to go by the book and do her sleuthing according to the law...but despite her best intentions her magnetic physical attributes always end up getting her in trouble....good intentions go by the wayside time and again on every case (along with her clothes, one might add)...(and there could be as many cases for her as you can imagine)

But, I would agree with the advice to let others have some space to "imagine" her. (To prove the point; I hate big boobs and I really hate fake big boobs....there goes another reader just like that. Hope this helps, a best wishes to you.

Thanks Zeb_Carter & yukonnights for your thoughts, I hope some more members give me some advice before I start. I love your idea Yukonnights that's a great one, I'll give it some thought. My post was about introducing a character and members telling me what scenarios they would find interesting to read about. I see that my character is not going to appeal to everyone but I really believe in this character, I just hope enough readers here will be attracted to her. I appreciate fake boobs are not what everyone is into but it's a part of the character but -that aside- I hope people who aren;t into implants will still enjoy reading about her. What Zeb Carter said about detail I see that a little goes a long way so others can project their ideas onto the story so I will definitely do that. May i ask are you male or female? I'm curious to see if gender affects whether people are attracted to this character or not. I hope to get a bit more advice on my character and plot suggestions before I begin. Hey, Zeb Carter, Pixie could have a red headed friend in the office if that would make it more interesting fro you.

Hi,

I'm Jay, a brand spanking new member from The UK! I have a great female protagonist who I intend to write many a episode about, with a decidedly erotic bent. I thought I'd tell you a little about my character and that I'd ask what scrapes you'd like to see her get into and that I could start writing about. So here's some details about Pixie (your new favourite character - I hope!):
Age: 20 Blonde, pale skin, big blue eyes, 5ft 1", slim, 32EE bust (implants), British, very cute and a little dim but in a lovely endearing way. She works as a receptionist and gets a lot of attention, what with her tendency for short skirts, tight white shirts and pigtails. She's a little bit inexperienced but open minded and just wants to make the world a happy place and enjoy her life and try not to be discourteous or upset anyone. She's a great character to write for and I feel confident enough that I can follow Pixie wherever you suggest she go. Please message me your story ideas, what would work for you, whether you're male or female and I shall try my best. I'm quite a quick writer so I should have something to wet your appetite as soon as you let me know your ideas. I can't wait to read your messages and start writing! A;; the best, Jay X

You are just looking for male feedback? Dim, endearing receptionist with huge breast implants, short skirts, pigtails and no back issues?

Maybe her first adventure could be running into-literally-gorgeous adonis jock with chiseled abs, bulging biceps and an 8" cock. He is smart enough to count to 12, the reps he pumps out daily and loves to flex on command. He hopes to someday break into acting, but for now is content with being a bouncer at the local hot spot.

Dimwitted sexcapades aren't intriguing. Maybe you are writing for a very narrow audience but women with even an average IQ will find it hard to identify with her. Dim isn't a compliment, even if you put "a little" in front of it.

My thoughts are college aged powerpuff girls. I don't find her characterization offensive in any way, but beside tripping a lot or getting taken advantage of by horny men, I don't see her future full of promise.

Read some well-regarded (high-scoring non-serial) LIT stories and note how characters are presented. Do such tales start with a data-dump of personal properties? Are they written anything like your idea, or are otherwise cartoons?

Not that your idea is bad, but it needs context. You could write a sardonic series about dim little Barbie's many naive encounters, ala Little Annie Fanny. For balance, her dim-witted (re)actions somehow always out-maneuver those trying to use her. Her perfume turns guys into raging studs who pleasure her for hours without cumming. She hums a little tune that sends men (and women) into clit-slurping monsters. When she scratches a lover's back, she infects them with the Toxoplasma Gondii mind-control parasite she got from her cat; they become docile to her dim-witted will. Stuff like that.

Hypoxia, that some imagination you've got! That's more fantasy isn't it? I was going for slightly more realistic but I do like and really appreciate the idea. Bit of offices abouv the comment before yours. I really never thought this character would risk offending anyone and I want female readers to enjoy my wring, I would never write 'just' for men.

Hypoxia, that some imagination you've got! That's more fantasy isn't it? I was going for slightly more realistic but I do like and really appreciate the idea. Bit of offices abouv the comment before yours. I really never thought this character would risk offending anyone and I want female readers to enjoy my wring, I would never write 'just' for men.

Jay, I think you have been intentionally vague in the asking for input. Too vague actually. You have a character that you have no doubt envisioned in enough scenarios to believe she will drive a series with her escapades. Perhaps you would get more constructive input if we all had a little more to consider?

Hi yukonnights,

I didn't mean to be vague. What do you mean by 'more to consider'? Like what basic ideas I had for the characters first few stories, that kind of thing?

I dig the tiny hottie angle but the ridiculously
massive bolt-ons are a no go for me. From your
height reference, my mind wanders towards
Gigi Rivera or Sammie Daniels territory.
Having 32ee's would look like two taut volleyballs
on her tiny torso.

Lupe Fuentes is a good example of boob jobs gone
wrong on a tiny girl. Her early pre-boob job
scenes had an innocent girl next door vibe. After her
crappy bolt-ons and other plastic surgeries, I had no
desire to watch her stuff.

For a scenario, I'd probably set it at a college.
Maybe she hooks up with a really tall basketball
player or two.

Last edited:
Some really interesting comments, I really do appreciate everyone who's taken the time to read my post and who has commented on it. Some people have asked for more details about the character so to add to what I wrote originally. So she's really quite innocent, she has little idea of the impact she has on other people and if something can be explained and reasoned to her then she'll happily go along with it. She is a positive person and just wants a happy life and doesn't expect too much just people to be decent. She does get herself into some situations but though she's submissive she's not a victim.
Best ideas so far: (please let me know what you think's better)
1: College Basketball, finds herself at a game and in somehow ends up in a MĂ©nage Ă  trois with a couple of basketball players.
2. She's new to the office, was a temp but three weeks ago got taken on as a receptionist. She is eager to meet a GF for a drink after work and a night out on a friday when she discovers she;s been put down for a saturday shift. She's new and doesn't want to 'rock the boat' but really wants to not have to work it. She asks the boss if she can have the weekend off, he in a round about noncommittal way, suggest 'yes' but she'll have to.... So after he explains it to her painstakingly to ease her concerns she agrees. a girl in the office has been blowing the boss and not working weekends but finds herself scheduled, she goes to confront her boss and walks in on Pixie on her knees.

What do you think? Any comments or ideas really appreciated. So happy to be on this site!

Either scenario would work fine. The one thing that does stand out though is the "innocence" factor. If you're planning on several stories with this character then obviously her innocence will begin to fade rather quickly after her many new experiences. Thus, a new challenge for you will be to envision an arc of her maturity over several stories. How does she change? Is it a good change or a bad one? I think if I were reading the series because I really like the character, I would become skeptical if she never lost her innocence/naivety. ( Not that it is impossible to pull it off though, it could just be a series of stories about what she does next that was just as naive as last time...that could be fun too....that's been done year after year on some TV sitcoms, and it seems some people never learn! )

You aren't going to please every reader regardless of what you write, but at least make it decent. You just got responses from top posters with popular stories and possibly some published works. It's nice to let the reader kinda envision what's going on and who, but if you insist on the stats, what I do is try and work it in conversation;
"wow, you're tits are bigger than I thought!"

"yeah," she giggles, "double E's."

"Nice and firm, yet kinda soft, and those nipples could cut glass."

"I had them done, I felt like...ya know...sumthin was missin'. I had ta go bigger."

Personally I love big tits, I love obviously fake ones, not everybody shares my sentiments, oh well. One of my fantasy fucks is a woman who goes by Beshine, if it weren't for her tits, I'd care less seeing how skinny she is. I do say she's a tad too short, basically a midget- borderline. Honestly EEs aren't THAT big, maybe on a body a foot or so taller than Bridget Powers, but if you know who Cat Dennings is, I'd say a few cups bigger than hers, or what they appear to be. Maybe the girl has no substance, and is a bad case of wrong men. She wants a decent guy, but everybody she gets with just wants her body, so she just continues to fall for guys bullshit, thinking their sincere. Maybe that's why she got the implants in the first place; not much of a butt, kinda pudgy- not fat, just like a lil flab, untoned stomach, guys thought she was hot, but the small tits, no ass, and stomach just wasn't toonappealing, so she got the implants, and worked out at the gym to give her stomach definition. You seem set on what she looks like, and that's fine, readers will like her- not everybody likes lil tits. Just deguise her description, make it in a way that it leans a readers mind towards what younl want them to see without laying it out on page one.

JaxRhapsody - Regarding the subject of her breasts I have done as you suggested and worked it into the story. The reasons behind why she looks like she does will come out as the series develops. I have had some great comments here and suggestions and have read some amazing stories on the site. I was looking for more ideas about what people would like to see pixie do, go, get involved with. That's a thing I'm working on. I'm glad you think her an attractive character and I know fake boobs and all that don't appeal to everyone, but if the stories are 'ahem' stimulating, people might still like them. I think you'll definitely like her and her adventures! I'm curious if others feel the same.

JaxRhapsody - Regarding the subject of her breasts I have done as you suggested and worked it into the story. The reasons behind why she looks like she does will come out as the series develops. I have had some great comments here and suggestions and have read some amazing stories on the site. I was looking for more ideas about what people would like to see pixie do, go, get involved with. That's a thing I'm working on. I'm glad you think her an attractive character and I know fake boobs and all that don't appeal to everyone, but if the stories are 'ahem' stimulating, people might still like them. I think you'll definitely like her and her adventures! I'm curious if others feel the same.

It's your stoey, guy. Ideas are nice, but don't let us TELL you what to write, persay.

It's your stoey, guy. Ideas are nice, but don't let us TELL you what to write, persay.
Those of us who have published a few LIT stories can tell of our experiences; but yeah, it's your tale, to do with however you wish. We can suggest what does and doesn't work here re: views, votes, comments. But you can write and post whatever the fuck you want. You set your own goals. Do you want brownie points, free expression, eyeballs, or what? If you only want to tell your story regardless, then have at it. Enjoy!

I am really appreciative of everyone's thoughts and advice. It's just because i've never written this kind of story before or joined a site like this. Call it market research, just finding out what people like on this site and what reader's want and try incorporate that into my 'vision' (got a bit writer-y there, apologies). I'm just interested in what people think.

I am really appreciative of everyone's thoughts and advice. It's just because i've never written this kind of story before or joined a site like this. Call it market research, just finding out what people like on this site and what reader's want and try incorporate that into my 'vision' (got a bit writer-y there, apologies). I'm just interested in what people think.
Write it. Submit it. Await readers' reactions, if any. Write and submit some more. Build a catalog and a readership. Bask in glory or cower in shame, whatever. It's all a learning experience, like sticking your hand into a flame. We're all singed.

My initial reaction to Pixie's description? Forget stretching the bounds of reality, you're stretching the bounds of fantasyland.

If Pixie's 5'1" tall with 32EE-cup breasts, she's going to face-plant every time she tries to get out of bed. That's roughly an extra six pounds attached to her front without any way for her frame to carry it (remember, 32EE means her chest is 32 inches around beneath the breasts) because it's not how she was built through biology. After more than a couple of hours standing upright or bent over a desk, her back's going to give her fits. Doesn't matter how young and healthy she is, the laws of physics will deliver abject misery with the height and build you've listed. Put her in heels and you've all-but-guaranteed her a life of permanent disability by the time she reaches thirty due to back and neck problems. Only the most depraved plastic surgeon would agree to such a massive over-inflation of her bustline, because any doctor worth their degree would know the difference between an intelligent enhancement and flat-out idiocy. At 5'1" and a slim build, it's safe to assume she's a B-cup, or maybe a C-cup at most as nature made her. She could go to D and still look 'natural'. Anything beyond that and you've jumped right off the far end of the bell curve. Not only isn't she going to look normal, she isn't even going to look appealing.

EE-cup is an odd size (why not just use F?), thus little-to-no off-the-rack shopping for size. In addition her bust-to-everything-else ratio is so badly skewed that it would be practically impossible to find any kind of top that will work. Anything built to flatter her bust is going to hang loose on her frame, giving the impression she weighs more than she actually does. Anything built to flatter her frame is going to be stretched and ruined by the size of her bust. "Tight white shirts" aren't an option here unless they're custom-fit and tailored to her specific torso. Not saying this is impossible, but your 20-year old office worker isn't going to bring home the quid necessary to afford this kind of clothing.

You might have some random guys salivating at this idea, and it clearly appeals to you, but no woman, gay or straight, is going to take this character seriously for the same reason no guy would look at a male lead character with a six-inch thick, two-foot long schlong seriously. Anatomy just doesn't work that way, and beyond a certain point it's just too absurd to even laugh at. As written, Pixie's gone beyond 'wanna-be porn starlet' and splashed into 'circus sideshow freak' territory.

My suggestion: tone down her dimensions or ignore them all together. You can say she's stacked without using measurements. You'll appeal to a much wider audience. Some of them might even be women. :)

There's something that's suggested frequently on these boards, and it says to "write for yourself". That's it. Write what makes you happy, and you'll be sure to get a few glowing approving messages from fans that like the way you write. It doesn't matter what the body shapes or sizes are, you're always going to get approvals. Well, hate as well, because there's always the people who think the opposite of your fantasies.

If you want more eyeballs and (maybe) higher scores, then lose the dimensions. Like others here have alluded to, most readers want to build the characters in their minds. Substitue descriptions for hard-and-fast sizes. Even though most of Lit readers are in the USA, that doesn't mean that other folks will understand the difference between a 34Q and a 44B bra. Hell, even folks in the US don't know WTF those numbers mean.

That being said, write what you want. If you want Bimbo Barbi working as your company's receptionist, do it. If she can't answer the phone for 7 hours a day because her mouth is full and she is happy to have free snacks on top of minimum wage, do it. There is a market for everything.

Me personally? Even though I've never personally experienced boobs with implants, I'm not a fan of how most of the obvious ones look like in pr0n. I don't see the fun in having a 9/10ths of a lopsided and broken grapefruit shoved into the back end of a perfectly good small breast. I know others love huge fake boobs that have no regard for physics or health problems, but I don't give a damn. We all have our own likes.

Write what you want, not what people here tell you to focus on. Read the works of other folks that you like, and as a new author, feel free to copy the way they write, but with your own type of kinky dirty fun. Don't plagarize, obviously, but write what turns you on, and use other people as a tool to better yourself.

Areala-chan I just found out that Kim Kardashian (not a fan I must say) is 5ft 2 and has a 32E bust, so it's not out of the realms of possibility by any means. I did send you a private message in reply to your post. I really appreciate your comments.

Areala-chan I just found out that Kim Kardashian (not a fan I must say) is 5ft 2 and has a 32E bust, so it's not out of the realms of possibility by any means. I did send you a private message in reply to your post. I really appreciate your comments.

Soleil Moon Frye (she played Punky Brewster in the TV show of the same name) is only 5'1" and had a natural 38DD chest by the time she was done developing. They cancelled the TV show she starred in because her breasts were too big, and turned it into a cartoon instead so she could voice the character without being seen on screen. The size of her chest caused her no end of problems in her personal life as well, including back pain, posture problems, and even being able to get her arms around someone to hug them. She finally had them reduced to a 36C because they were literally ruining her life.

Ariel Winter (from Modern Family) is five feet tall and developed to a 32F cup naturally as a teenager. As soon as she had the option, she opted for reduction down to a D. Read any interview with her about it, and you'll hear about excruciating pain and the problems of not being able to wear things other people take for granted without other people judging them as "inappropriate". Guys do not understand what a HUGE deal this is for women everywhere, and if it's this bad for a celebrity just imagine the nightmare of not being rich and famous and having to deal with it in your day-to-day life anyway.

It isn't impossible that smaller women may naturally grow enormous breasts. What's stretching the bounds of possibility is that any woman that small would want them, or at least want to keep them after she realized just what she'd gotten herself into. No reputable cosmetic surgeon is going graft a EE-cup onto a woman with dimensions like those you've given to Pixie. Physics and biology dictate that's a recipe for disaster.

I'm not trying to convince you to stop writing. Write anything you like. I'm just trying to explain that you being a guy writing about a petite blonde with an artificially-inflated EE-cup chest will get the same reaction from a female audience that a male audience would give to a woman writing about a male main character who had his dick buffed up to an absurd size and thickness: eye rolls, a click on the back button, and a mental note that the author has no bloody idea what they're talking about. If the people who would read a story like that anyway are the audience you want, then dive right in. You'll find everybody's tastes are catered to here in some respect. If you want to be taken seriously as a writer by women though, you'll at least consider the advice of this one. :)

Back