Erotic pics showing a Penis II

dyofp2uo.jpg

She is in heaven with that huge beautiful black cock. He is so gentle as he teases it into her anus and uses part of its length to fuck her. What a girth I'd love to suck it and try it up my hole. Mmmmmmmmm I'm currently edging. Xx

Makes me want to edge.

Wow mmmmmmm a wonderful set of videos

This must be one of the loveliest set of videos. His huge black cock is magnificent. These two girls are in heaven playing with it. I can't believe how that slim horny girl is able to take his full length. It's so thick too. I'd love to milk him and lick out his cream from their pussies. It's given me such a hardon. I've been edging tpfor ages. Many thanks Susan. Mmmmmmmm

Hi Susan xx

Mmmmmmmm you are such a tease. This is such an erotic picture. Your beautiful black boy is hung like a stallion. Lucky girls. Don't they look so pleased with themselves you can tell by my many comments that huge cocks turn me on especially when they are black being pleasured by attractive white girls. Mmmmmmmm these pics are lovely to edge too.
Tc Jim

Hmmmm....

This is so sexy and erotic to watch ;)
...I love how she rubs her hands all over his lower body and thighs just before he cums...and the surprised look on her face as she enjoys his orgasm...so erotic and sensual...lovely :)

Oh, yesss.....I love it!

Speaking of erotic and sensual! ;) This is just soooo sexy the way he cums with her barely even touching him...I can only imagine the buildup to his orgasm...and there's just enough of her in the picture to add to the sensual and eroticism of the whole thing...simply wonderful! :)

Back