Control II

Status
Not open for further replies.
8507-that-hit-the-spot.gif

tumblr_mws1b1l3kj1rsnf49o1_400.gif

843051.gif

Fuuuuck.
The last one, especially.

I’ll draw it out, you can’t hide from me. I’ll hold up a mirror for you. See what I see. Let it all out.
tumblr_n6reibbzbr1sjo6cco2_400.gif

Until you’re messy, marked up, and about to break. So we can finally get started.
81783_296x1000.gif

It’s how I work, I want your fucking honesty. I’ll eat it raw.
This way, and only this way, will you give me that part of you that you locked away and tried to give up on.
http://laurania.**********/uploads/pictures/2016/02/546/bdsmlr--a5oCaDLHjP1.gif
Willingly. Finally. Completely.
Mine.

Last edited:
What I love about this photo is the look of absolute trust and adoration on her face. I imagine that the night has not yet begun, but she knows he's going to take care of her. It's not about the collar or the cuffs, they aren't what binds her to him. She's there because there isn't anywhere else on earth she wants to be at that moment.

I find this photo to be too staged and too cold to capture anything real. Although I agree with your opinion on what the reason for being there is and should be, I don't see that commitment in her eyes.

I find this photo to be too staged and too cold to capture anything real. Although I agree with your opinion on what the reason for being there is and should be, I don't see that commitment in her eyes.

You're probably right. It's just all in my imagination. (I'm wishful!)

Yes. I prefer less pretty.

In the beginning, you were unsure, but you were surprised by how much you like it.
855ZMdepL.gif

Escalation. The more I gave, the more you wanted. Like a fish to water.
tumblr_nzlrelTyNC1u3v7ubo10_540.gif

Now, my little pain slut, you can’t remember not having this, needing it, loving it.
kbowie3.gif

That’s okay, you’ll never have to go without. Ever :rose:

In the beginning, you were unsure, but you were surprised by how much you like it.
855ZMdepL.gif

Escalation. The more I gave, the more you wanted. Like a fish to water.
tumblr_nzlrelTyNC1u3v7ubo10_540.gif

Now, my little pain slut, you can’t remember not having this, needing it, loving it.
kbowie3.gif

That’s okay, you’ll never have to go without. Ever :rose:

OHMYGOD.
:heart:

That zipper thingy. Gahhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back