Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 07-18-2017, 11:05 PM   #76
GregInOC
Experienced

I have given this a lot of thought. And I hope the group will respond to my comments and questions here.

I have slowly discovered how turned on I am by seeing images and video of both intersexual sex with transsexuals and gay sex. It awakened desires I never knew that I had. I am still not and will likely never be attracted to men, especially romantically. I just don't have any such feelings. But I find a stiff cock to be absolutely hypnotic. After having sucked several guys to completion and loving it, I now fantasize about being topped bareback and having a partner cum inside me. It is an intense desire.

The logical side of me has fought off actually doing this. But when my libido kicks in out of the blue, I find myself shaking at the thought of going through with it.

Today, I parked at a hotel next to where I get my hair cut. It was the scene of an encounter that I had with a guy a few years ago. I thought I had put this out of my mind. But when I walked past where I had my rendezvous, it awakened deep erotic desires. I found myself twitching and short of breath thinking about sucking cock and feeling a guy's stiff cock rubbing mine. If someone had opened their hotel room door and motioned me in at that moment, I would have walked in willingly and done whatever I was asked to do.

Driving home, I thought about that moment. The logical side said, "But you are married. You have a wife who loves you. Okay, she lost the desire for sex years ago, and perhaps that is what led you to this point. But shouldn't you be focusing on staying faithful above everything else? Think for a moment all that you would lose if you were caught with a guy —*your marriage, your home, your career, your reputation. What if the man you met was HIV positive? Are your urges worth that risk?"

That all makes sense. But the illogical side of me feels completely powerless. Sucking cock is such a deliriously incredible experience for me. And any video or .gifs that I have seen of the initial penetration of a cock sliding into a guy's ass leaves me breathlessly shaking, even though I have never enjoyed the experience. It is an overwhelming thought.

I am a people-pleaser at heart. I was brought up in a conservative Midwestern Catholic family and programmed to be repulsed by gay sex. But years of life on my own and stumbling across gay and transsexual sex thanks to the internet shattered all that programming. The idea and dynamic of pleasing a guy fits the people-pleaser that I am. Why now at this stage of my life I learned to feel this way, when I find women so beautiful, remains a mystery.

I am stuck. I have no idea how to find someone who could be discreet, who would be patient, and would guide me to be the bottom that I fantasize about being. I would love your ideas on how I could meet someone safe who could seduce me and bring me into the world of gay sex.

My being here and writing these words speaks volumes of what I have become.

Please, if you could reflect on what I have written here and provide your thoughts and perspective in response, that would help more than you know. Thank you!

Old 07-19-2017, 08:56 AM   #77
J1biboi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregInOC View Post
I have given this a lot of thought. And I hope the group will respond to my comments and questions here.

I have slowly discovered how turned on I am by seeing images and video of both intersexual sex with transsexuals and gay sex. It awakened desires I never knew that I had. I am still not and will likely never be attracted to men, especially romantically. I just don't have any such feelings. But I find a stiff cock to be absolutely hypnotic. After having sucked several guys to completion and loving it, I now fantasize about being topped bareback and having a partner cum inside me. It is an intense desire.

The logical side of me has fought off actually doing this. But when my libido kicks in out of the blue, I find myself shaking at the thought of going through with it.

Today, I parked at a hotel next to where I get my hair cut. It was the scene of an encounter that I had with a guy a few years ago. I thought I had put this out of my mind. But when I walked past where I had my rendezvous, it awakened deep erotic desires. I found myself twitching and short of breath thinking about sucking cock and feeling a guy's stiff cock rubbing mine. If someone had opened their hotel room door and motioned me in at that moment, I would have walked in willingly and done whatever I was asked to do.

Driving home, I thought about that moment. The logical side said, "But you are married. You have a wife who loves you. Okay, she lost the desire for sex years ago, and perhaps that is what led you to this point. But shouldn't you be focusing on staying faithful above everything else? Think for a moment all that you would lose if you were caught with a guy —*your marriage, your home, your career, your reputation. What if the man you met was HIV positive? Are your urges worth that risk?"

That all makes sense. But the illogical side of me feels completely powerless. Sucking cock is such a deliriously incredible experience for me. And any video or .gifs that I have seen of the initial penetration of a cock sliding into a guy's ass leaves me breathlessly shaking, even though I have never enjoyed the experience. It is an overwhelming thought.

I am a people-pleaser at heart. I was brought up in a conservative Midwestern Catholic family and programmed to be repulsed by gay sex. But years of life on my own and stumbling across gay and transsexual sex thanks to the internet shattered all that programming. The idea and dynamic of pleasing a guy fits the people-pleaser that I am. Why now at this stage of my life I learned to feel this way, when I find women so beautiful, remains a mystery.

I am stuck. I have no idea how to find someone who could be discreet, who would be patient, and would guide me to be the bottom that I fantasize about being. I would love your ideas on how I could meet someone safe who could seduce me and bring me into the world of gay sex.

Please, if you could reflect on what I have written here and provide your thoughts and perspective in response, that would help more than you know. Thank you!
I don't have any advice to give, but I can certainly relate to your experiences, thoughts and feelings.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:14 AM   #78
herrdrier
Literotica Guru

Submissive? No. Just doing what I want done to me, the way I want it done to me.

Speaking from a few experiences several years ago but I doubt I would feel otherwise now.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:03 AM   #79
blowit
Literotica Guru

I'd love to find out! I have sucked one cock and don't remember feeling submissive. But then the man didn't become as assertive as I wanted him to be. I would very much like to have a man take control and allow my sub feelings come out.

Old 07-19-2017, 12:05 PM   #80
teddie_grl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregInOC View Post

Well first off, you could probably give a location, maybe even fill in your profile a bit more. That would be a start.

Old 07-30-2017, 10:15 PM   #81
Apple_of_Eden
~Fantasizing~

Hi jimmyturtleman,he
Just an FYI. The story I wrote, that you inspired by your OP and thread, is now posted and active on Lit. I hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts. Don't forget to comment and vote too....please!

As promised, here is the link to it: "A Good Little Cock Sucker"

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-good-little-cock-sucker

I hope you enjoy it.

Apple

Last edited by Apple_of_Eden : 07-31-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Old 07-31-2017, 04:16 AM   #82
blowit
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple_of_Eden View Post
Hi jimmyturtleman,he
Just an FYI. The story I wrote, that you inspired by your OP and thread, is now posted and active on Lit. I hope you like it. Let me know your thoughts. Don't forget to comment and vote too....please!

http://https://www.literotica.com/s/...le-cock-sucker

I hope you enjoy it.

Apple
Link not working "Server not found".

Old 07-31-2017, 08:13 AM   #83
scott6251
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrdrier View Post
Submissive? No. Just doing what I want done to me, the way I want it done to me.
Totally agree. Feels very natural

Old 07-31-2017, 10:05 AM   #84
lindasiid
Virgin

Yes. I'm a sub. And I like to have it that way.

Old 07-31-2017, 10:16 AM   #85
blowit
Literotica Guru

I want to discover the answer to this for myself.

Old 07-31-2017, 01:40 PM   #86
Apple_of_Eden
~Fantasizing~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowit View Post
Link not working "Server not found".
It originally opened to the story. This link works....

I hope you enjoy the read.

Old 07-31-2017, 04:06 PM   #87
IntrovertWantsOut
Really Experienced

Quote:
Hi jimmyturtleman,he

I hope you enjoy it.

Apple
I enjoyed that story. Thanks for sharing it. I related to a lot of it. Very arousing.

Proud Playgrounder #431

Old 07-31-2017, 04:28 PM   #88
jimmyturtleman
Really Experienced

You nailed it!

Quote:
It originally opened to the story. This link works....

I hope you enjoy the read.
Apple, you nailed it. I am proud to have been mentioned as an inspiration for your latest story. You have the sequence of events down to almost every last detail.

I would recommend that every 'good little cock sucker' and every wanna be cock sucker read this and be prepared to be aroused. As a matter of fact, every Dom who wants to get an insight into their submissive cock sucker should read it too.

Again, Apple, congrats on the superb story writing and thanks for the acknowledgment.

Old 07-31-2017, 04:34 PM   #89
disturbedagain
Literotica Guru

Last edited by disturbedagain : 08-04-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Old 07-31-2017, 04:45 PM   #90
IntrovertWantsOut
Really Experienced

Maybe other guys know before you do...

I just read the story "A Good Little Cock Sucker" and it brought something to mind. Perhaps because it's a dreary, rainy day and I wish it were nice out.
One day several years ago, I was out at the condo pool, sitting at a small round table after a swim. Another guy came over later, Bob.
Bob was a retired teacher from Atlantic City. I was always reading something and, as a teacher, he approved of that. He's about 10 years older than I am. Maybe more.
I raised a bottle of water while we talked about nothing in particular and took a long gulp. "Aaahhh," I said, swalloing.
"No wonder you enjoy that water so much. The bottle turns you on."
I smiled and shook my head slightly. I'm good at ignoring things I want to ignore. This was obviously a sexual remark but I didn't take the bait. Just ignored it, really.
But later I thought, if I was ever over at his place and he turned on the TV and "accidentally" flicked onto a cable channel with a couple guys going at it and aske me what I made of that, I might say they sure were handsome fellows or something bland-but-not-negative. Eventually me might get a bit touchy and in no time at all, he would have parties and I would suck off all his friends.

Nothing like that ever happened. (He has long since moved away, so I never see him anymore.)

But sometimes I think: "Okay, that guy probably thought I was gay, or at least receptive." (When you're a guy in your 50s and you've never been married, you're not dating, and you spent time in a seminary, I suppose the thought I *might* be gay occurs to a lot of people.)

Maybe there were lots of times guys thought I might want to blow them but I missed the signal, or ignored it, or couldn't believe this was actually happening and not some weird waking daydream where I was taking what someone else said out of context.

Anyone else ever feel that way???

Proud Playgrounder #431

Old 07-31-2017, 04:46 PM   #91
IntrovertWantsOut
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedagain View Post
The thing about oral sex is that although you're usually in quite a submissive position, you are the one giving the other guy/woman loads of pleasure so it can be quite conflicted.

For me, I just feel slutty

"Slutty" is how I feel when cock cravings overwhelm me. And I LIKE feeling slutty.

Proud Playgrounder #431

Old 07-31-2017, 07:55 PM   #92
latecomer91364
Literotica Guru

No

I feel powerful, in control. A good partner pleasing my partner on equal ground. "You think you can keep that cum from me? I'll TAKE it!

I'm not a sub at all, but I love to dress like one.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #93
StarrOftheNite
Really Experienced

These comments are made from the perspective of a M2F Transgender.

It is fairly difficult to suck a cock without being on your knees, even if the partner is lying down, and I think that tends to make a person feel submissive.

I lam fascinated by the phallus, and enjoy sucking cock, but to me it is usually an appetizer, or a courtesan's trick I use to get a man's cock really hard before he fucks me. I find that men like fantasizing that they are dominating me when I suck on them, and if that makes their cock harder, so much the better!

I have a trans friend who is totally devoted to sucking cock, she'll literally suck any cock that is pulled out for her, and she believes that she is dominant when giving fellatio because she has a male's cock and scrotum in her control, and whether he has an orgasm or not is completely at her discretion.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:56 PM   #94
disturbedagain
Literotica Guru

Last edited by disturbedagain : 11-01-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Old 08-21-2017, 04:28 PM   #95
stormin515
Really Experienced

Do I feel submissive when I suck a cock?

I did the first time. The man was much older and more experienced.

Old 08-21-2017, 04:40 PM   #96
ssremember129
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedagain View Post
I guess it depends how you want to define yourself. Some guys like to suck a cock to release while there are others who rather have it another way.

It, from what I've known, is really up to how you allow yourself to feel. I don't.

Very nice photo though!

Old 08-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #97
69plus1
Experienced

No, not even the first time. I always feel good, sometimes empowered knowing and seeing the pleasure I am giving someone else.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:57 AM   #98
kat4daddy
Experienced

It does make me feel nice and submissive in a very sexy way which I love

Old 08-23-2017, 01:55 PM   #99
coati
Literotica Guru

I feel very receptive and submissive when I am getting a guy off. I carefully listen to his words, or with the non-verbal types, I listen to his breathing and body language. This state of heightened receptiveness helps me to tune in his arousal triggers and gradually but steadily build him toward a strong orgasm.

With some men, I feel both submissive and feminine. With others, I feel submissive and more masculine. It all depends on what the guy needs and how I respond. So far, I have never felt particularly dominant with another guy. And especially later in life, I tend to feel less and less dominant with women in sexual situations.

Old 08-23-2017, 02:08 PM   #100
LIVINRFANTASIES
In a Cornfield Near You

Location: In Illinois far from Florida man. Any fool can make babies...... It takes love to raise a family
Dollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddie_grl View Post
Well first off, you could probably give a location, maybe even fill in your profile a bit more. That would be a start.
So many want things on here and ask for details yet the profiles are bare. What's wrong with writing I'm in Illinois and I'm married pervert wanting to meet women or men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrovertWantsOut View Post
"Slutty" is how I feel when cock cravings overwhelm me. And I LIKE feeling slutty.
I'm a much older woman who can not swallow. Still occasionally I get overcome and lick, kiss, and suck my husband or a strange penis just a little. I do feel like I'm being submissive and used. I also feel slutty. I love feeling slutty at any age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormin515 View Post
Do I feel submissive when I suck a cock?

I did the first time. The man was much older and more experienced.
Now that I'm old I sometimes give in to a much younger man. I let him boss me around even though I really am in control.

Now days it seems everyone expects a blow job. It wasn't that way as I grew up. At least not for me.
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397
Find our true short stories...Click Here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

--184 stories done Keep in mind I'm a Pervert, not an Author, and TRUE STORIES are often boring.
Some stories are short and contain two or more little chapters.

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA