The Naughty cheating wives thread, and the men who love them pt2...

I have the feeling it's just a matter of time before I'm having this exact same conversation with my hubby :devil:

Would love for my wife tell me that again, was so hot the first time, wasn’t a surprise but still hearing her talk about it, very hot. Think your hubby will like your confession?

Would love for my wife tell me that again, was so hot the first time, wasn’t a surprise but still hearing her talk about it, very hot. Think your hubby will like your confession?

No. He'll flip. He's very possessive. But, also pretty kinky sometimes so it's hard to say.

The ex-wife's lover once sent her home from a date sans panties and she was so full of his seed that when she got home at about 3 in the morning, the back of her skirt was drenched from where she'd been sitting in his car. She came in to the bedroom, kicked off her shoes, raised her skirt and sat on my face :devil:

Mmm, I bet that was a nice treat for you.

I wish tat my hubby was into sharing, he is good with fucking another woman so I can watch and join, and I am good if he just wanted to screw another woman as long as he told me about it.... but another man would be cheating on him. :(

Back