Old 11-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #51
call_me_sarge
Really Experienced

Recently I went for a haircut, my best friends wife cuts it. While in the chair making small talk, she told me that she had a dream where I was in a threesome with her and my buddy. She told him about it, he told her my cock was alittle bit bigger than his (we've been in a couple three ways before we both got married). She asked me to see it, so I showed her, and she ended up sucking me off while I was still in the chair. She swallowed all I had to offer. Latet she finished my hair and told me we need to all get together one night.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:01 PM   #52
CaptJTH
Really Experienced

Disregard

Last edited by CaptJTH : 11-02-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:06 PM   #53
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer110 View Post
Two very lucky guys! 😎
Aww, thank you

Old 11-10-2016, 06:09 PM   #54
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxCowboy View Post
I work at a hotel. I work Security and we have all kinds of beautiful women here. I constantly fantasize about meeting a woman and going to her room and just have some hot sweaty sex and then go back to work. Especially in the summers when the sexy bikinis come out!
I deal with the same... I'm a dancer and when I'm on a show, working with all the hot bods night after night... yeah, so many fantasises!

Old 11-10-2016, 06:16 PM   #55
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by call_me_sarge View Post
Recently I went for a haircut, my best friends wife cuts it. While in the chair making small talk, she told me that she had a dream where I was in a threesome with her and my buddy. She told him about it, he told her my cock was alittle bit bigger than his (we've been in a couple three ways before we both got married). She asked me to see it, so I showed her, and she ended up sucking me off while I was still in the chair. She swallowed all I had to offer. Latet she finished my hair and told me we need to all get together one night.
Classic! That's so sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJTH View Post
Last weekend I had sex with my chiropractor. I've known her for about ten years, before she was a doctor. She was in town for a conference and was staying at my place. I never once expected anything like this to happen but I came home from work Friday and she was on the couch having a drink wearing only panties. She said she was thinking about the sexual tension all week and we just needed to get it over with. I was just being my usually flirty self so I didn't think it would have affected her like this since I've done that with her for years.

After a quick shower there was some fooling around until we made our way to the bedroom. Her panties were soaked through at this point and there was no going back. She pushed me down and got on top. I've never been with a screamer before and the walls at my apartment are really thin. I told her she needed to be quiet but she responded that this was quiet for her. She orgasmed twice before mine hit and I was dreading getting a noise complaint the next day.

Afterward, she got up and went back to the second bedroom and that was that for the night. We had a chat the next morning. She said with the way our lives are now we couldn't be a thing but it was a damn good one time experience for us. Who knows, maybe sometime in the future but not anytime soon.
lol... It's great how sometimes things just happen.

OMG, I'm a screamer too. I have to warn the guys on kik to turn their sound down when I send them a vid...lol. They appreciate it very much for the heads up but some have learnt and now kik with me wearing headphones ...lol.

Old 11-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #56
Sundayschild
Regulator of funkiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
Classic! That's so sexy.

lol... It's great how sometimes things just happen.

OMG, I'm a screamer too. I have to warn the guys on kik to turn their sound down when I send them a vid...lol. They appreciate it very much for the heads up but some have learnt and now kik with me wearing headphones ...lol.
Looove noisy sex! A real moaner/screamer is such a pleasure. And lets the neighbours know it's not the time to borrow the mower too...

Old 11-10-2016, 06:49 PM   #57
policywank
Literotica Guru

My (much younger) cousin was breaking up with her husband. It was at her instigation - they married too young and she (and her girlfriends) had convinced her she was missing out. Maybe true but she felt the need to justify it by blaming him for stupid shit while he tried really hard to close it out nicely. She ended up fucking one of his best friends - the ex and the friend helped her move out then she fucked the friend the first night in her new apartment.

The ex was crushed when he found out. So I fucked him - 12 times. He wasn't really my type but that young man was motivated and we had a great time. And I don't feel the least bit bad about it. She dated the friend for a while and I made a point of looking sexy and shutting him down when he tried to flirt with me. A few years later I told her that I made sure her ex had a better time than she did - be in control of your life but don't be a bitch about it.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:10 AM   #58
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by policywank View Post
My (much younger) cousin was breaking up with her husband. It was at her instigation - they married too young and she (and her girlfriends) had convinced her she was missing out. Maybe true but she felt the need to justify it by blaming him for stupid shit while he tried really hard to close it out nicely. She ended up fucking one of his best friends - the ex and the friend helped her move out then she fucked the friend the first night in her new apartment.

The ex was crushed when he found out. So I fucked him - 12 times. He wasn't really my type but that young man was motivated and we had a great time. And I don't feel the least bit bad about it. She dated the friend for a while and I made a point of looking sexy and shutting him down when he tried to flirt with me. A few years later I told her that I made sure her ex had a better time than she did - be in control of your life but don't be a bitch about it.
I love this! Fighting against the injustices of the world! lol.

Yeah, there was one time one of my guy friends was really broken hearted from a break up. Nothing cures it better than emotion-free sex! I'm doing that right now, I've had a heart break and thanks to all my Kik sexting buddies, I'm getting over it in record time

Old 11-11-2016, 03:18 AM   #59
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

I was challenged last night by a Kik buddy to see how far I could down a RL 8 inch cock...

To the base, baby! To the base! (Though my tongue couldn't quite reach his balls, my little mouth was too full...lol.)

I know this might sound weird, but I do feel a little proud of myself...lol. I love blowing expectations out of the water. Oorah!

Old 11-11-2016, 03:33 AM   #60
gsmith1973
Really Experienced

Racy...you might be the 8th wonder...

Old 11-11-2016, 04:23 AM   #61
ror5
Literotica Guru

Who provided the 8"es?

Old 11-12-2016, 05:00 PM   #62
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith1973 View Post
Racy...you might be the 8th wonder...
Lol - thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ror5 View Post
Who provided the 8"es?
A RL fuck buddy . We do kinky shit sometimes for my kik fuck buddies

lol

Old 11-12-2016, 05:03 PM   #63
newengland07
Literotica Guru

Where do I sign up to be a kik buddy lol

Old 11-12-2016, 05:10 PM   #64
irishblade
Wannabe Submissive Sissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland07 View Post
hearhear!

Old 11-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #65
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland07 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblade View Post
hearhear!
Confessions, guys.... confessions? :P

Old 11-12-2016, 05:30 PM   #66
irishblade
Wannabe Submissive Sissy

Quote:
Confessions, guys.... confessions? :P
I confess I'm very turned on by you. Also, i wore panties for the first time ever last night

Old 11-12-2016, 06:22 PM   #67
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblade View Post
I confess I'm very turned on by you. Also, i wore panties for the first time ever last night
OMG! That is so sexy (about the panties). You have to show!!! Pics, pics, pics!!! :P

Old 11-12-2016, 09:25 PM   #68
quietly_roaring
Virgin

My friend, his wife, and I were supposed to go see a movie. He couldn't make it but told her she should still go. About halfway through the movie she nudges me and hands me something. Her bra. I just like stared at it, and without really thinking, put my hand between her legs. A few minutes later she sits on my laps and pushes herself down on me and we had sex...in a theater...with a lot of people in it. I'm pretty sure the older gentleman in front of us knew what was going on but he didn't say anything.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:09 PM   #69
wildp
Really Experienced

I use to have a female friend on messenger that i flirted with. i have a small submissive side so I told her she was my boss and I would do anything she said. She quickly had a friend of hers join our chats and webcam snd made her my boss also. I had to strip when told and do many things. they sent me novelty undies that i had to put on when talking to them. One time they spun their webcam around and they was 4 other women there with them. Was fun

Old 11-13-2016, 12:13 AM   #70
The_Ghost_Man
Literotica Guru

Quote:
OMG! That is so sexy (about the panties). You have to show!!! Pics, pics, pics!!! :P
Just in case any one is stalking.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:48 AM   #71
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get

The other day I had just finished kik fucking someone and I was waiting for him to clean up. It was just when my real life fuck buddy had come over. He saw me laying on my front, all slippery wet and naked on the bed. He pulled down his pants and fucked me right then and there - gosh, it was great... extending my orgasm even further - and he finished and left just as quick, as the kik guy came back. I said nothing... but was mighty satisfied.

Old 11-13-2016, 11:28 AM   #72
slowpoking
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan42 View Post
My son and I are having a mutual masturbation secession right now...

Stacey & Jordan
Secession, huh? So I guess you hate Trump, foresaw the outcome of the election and decided the two of you would leave the Union? That's an interesting way of declaring your decision, but it does sound dramatic.

Was this Stacey or Jordan?

Old 11-13-2016, 11:31 AM   #73
slowpoking
Really Really Experienced

Good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietly_roaring View Post
My friend, his wife, and I were supposed to go see a movie. He couldn't make it but told her she should still go. About halfway through the movie she nudges me and hands me something. Her bra. I just like stared at it, and without really thinking, put my hand between her legs. A few minutes later she sits on my laps and pushes herself down on me and we had sex...in a theater...with a lot of people in it. I'm pretty sure the older gentleman in front of us knew what was going on but he didn't say anything.
Have you two had sex before? Does her husband know?

Old 11-13-2016, 02:54 PM   #74
Marcus494
Experienced

Unhappy

I confess that I wish my dad fucked me and used me as cum dump as I was growing up, even better would be making me lick his cum out of mom's freshly fucked pussy.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:32 PM   #75
Sonofawhore
Literotica Guru

Hmmm. Where to begin......