Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-30-2016, 04:17 PM   #26
ChattyAnnie
Literotica Guru
 
ChattyAnnie is offline
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: East Coast
Posts: 926
No one was home early Friday afternoon so I indulged in a guilty pleasure. I peed in my pants. No, it was not an accident.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2016, 09:05 PM   #27
peekingone
Always behaves
 
peekingone's Avatar
 
peekingone is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: on earth
Posts: 31,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyAnnie View Post
No one was home early Friday afternoon so I indulged in a guilty pleasure. I peed in my pants. No, it was not an accident.
Wicked naughty for sure
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2016, 11:47 AM   #28
rogerped
Really Experienced
 
rogerped is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 183
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyAnnie View Post
No one was home early Friday afternoon so I indulged in a guilty pleasure. I peed in my pants. No, it was not an accident.
I too enjoyed peeing in my pants the other day when no one was home. Also enjoy peeing in a diaper until it gets my pants all wet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2016, 12:17 PM   #29
OpenMouth
Literotica Guru
 
OpenMouth's Avatar
 
OpenMouth is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Secret CD land!
Posts: 2,029
OK... I like to buy lingerie, heels and ladies' clothes items from ebay and have them delivered to a local store. I dress in that stuff when I have the house to myself.

I've visited a local gay couple and sucked them both off. I just ordered some 5" strappy heels and a black basque, specifically for them to fuck me in.

I also ordered a black, 18" double-ended silicone dildo today!



__________________
Kik: PertyX (now active on kik again)

Imaginative part-time bi crossdresser, would love to chat about anything!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2016, 05:52 PM   #30
conquen
Really Experienced
 
conquen is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: east coast USA
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyAnnie View Post
No one was home early Friday afternoon so I indulged in a guilty pleasure. I peed in my pants. No, it was not an accident.
I have done that a few times myself. I can't figure out why it's so enjoyable. It gets me horny as hell
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2016, 06:00 PM   #31
rouge2214
Really Experienced
 
rouge2214 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 285
This thread makes me happy. I've been so worked up today that I just replied to a craigslist ad. In my defense it is a really nice looking cock.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2016, 06:06 PM   #32
geronimo_appleby
always on the move
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In transit
Posts: 86,154
i've had a spurt - no pun - of trawling cliphunter for porn models i wasn't previously acquainted with.

good lord,but there are some delicious ladies out there.

sensual jane, julia ann, and tara holiday are some of the finds.
__________________
The Lit submissions :Click

Some incest, some cuckold, some hot-wife: Click
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2016, 07:44 PM   #33
John988
Really Experienced
 
John988 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 152
A couple nights ago, my intermittent insomnia kicked in, hard, and I decided to pack up my stuff (laptop, book, notebook) and head out into the night (helps to get out of the house). The only 24-hour coffee shop near me doesn't have the most comfortable chairs, so I opted to go to the lounge in my university's library.

You wouldn't expect to find people people in there at 3:00 AM, but there certainly were a few. The lounge is tucked away from the library itself, so it's a nice, comfortable place to hangout. I was writing a story (just went up on here, actually), and got caught up in the fantasy of it. When I realized I was unconsciously stroking myself over top of my jeans, I steeled myself and made the decision to nip into the bathroom to grab some toilet paper, then head back to my little corner of the world and have at it.

The risk of getting caught wasn't especially high, but it, combined with the general "wrongness" of the thing, made it incredibly exciting
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2016, 12:29 AM   #34
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianne6947 View Post
Ok ok I confess I sucked---------all the jelly out of the doughnut and put it back
Are you sure it wasn't a cream-filled eclair?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2016, 12:36 AM   #35
frmtutanota
c'mon Dave, gimme a break
 
frmtutanota's Avatar
 
frmtutanota is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central US
Posts: 2,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
Ok, so here's another naughty confession... (omg, I've go so many!)

I time my gym sessions when the city football team is in doing their weight session. I run on the treadmill staring into space, but really I'm thinking of me being in the centre of a footballer bukkake session...lol.
Slutty sexy, makes me hard with the metal image
__________________
Visible old perv among others
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2016, 06:01 AM   #36
Jenna2641
Imagination is Sexy
 
Jenna2641's Avatar
 
Jenna2641 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South PA/North MD
Posts: 5,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenMouth View Post
OK... I like to buy lingerie, heels and ladies' clothes items from ebay and have them delivered to a local store. I dress in that stuff when I have the house to myself.

I've visited a local gay couple and sucked them both off. I just ordered some 5" strappy heels and a black basque, specifically for them to fuck me in.

I also ordered a black, 18" double-ended silicone dildo today!



Love your confession.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2016, 03:08 PM   #37
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustatsea View Post
I was on a hike recently and got a little...carried away. I was well off the trail and arrived at a cliff overlooking a bay far below with a few boats and people. Behind me was a gorgeous rain forest, in front of me rippling water and misty mountains in the distance. It was an overcast day but comfortable. I started to muse about how wonderful nature is and my mind gradually shifted from the wider world to the wonders of our bodies and I found my self getting a little turned on as I thought about the sublimity of recent sex with my wife, of the sexy indulgences of people I chat with here on Lit...anyway, I let myself get swept up. I lifted my heavy cock out and indulged with the soft sounds of a forest at my back and the bay below. As my orgasm subsided, I heard voices. I thought at first they were the boaters far below in the bay, but I realized they were louder then that. I turned and saw a young couple rambling through the forest a ways back as I had done. I don't think they had noticed me yet as I was dressed mostly on green hiking gear. I subtly squeezed the last drop from my still semi-hard cock, buttoned up and hiked along the cliff. I don't think they noticed...?
This is so sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arianne6947 View Post
Ok ok I confess I sucked---------all the jelly out of the doughnut and put it back

Ah, meaning you spat the jelly back into the doughnut, or you swallowed and left an empty it empty for someone else...lol?


Quote:
Originally Posted by melhot16 View Post
I've been having naughty thoughts about a daddy figure taking good care of his little princess and fulfilling his desires.
Mmmmh, sounds great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumkiss View Post
my naughty confession is not too juicy, I've just been fantasizing non-stop about having sex while pregnant, massaging my lover's cum onto my tits, and getting fingered in public
Yep, I'm with you on the cum. It would be fun to have a bukkake but get the guys to cum in your hair so you can use it like gel shaping your hair into a punk rocker spikes! :P Yeah, I should start a thread on all the ways you can use cum...lol.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2016, 03:19 PM   #38
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenMouth View Post
OK... I like to buy lingerie, heels and ladies' clothes items from ebay and have them delivered to a local store. I dress in that stuff when I have the house to myself.

I've visited a local gay couple and sucked them both off. I just ordered some 5" strappy heels and a black basque, specifically for them to fuck me in.

I also ordered a black, 18" double-ended silicone dildo today!





Oh, I like your style. I used to dress up one of my boyfriends in my clothes and makeup he loved it and we'd fuck so hard afterwards. There's nothing like a cock in a skirt, that's probably why I have a thing for Scottish men...lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyAnnie View Post
No one was home early Friday afternoon so I indulged in a guilty pleasure. I peed in my pants. No, it was not an accident.

Oh, wow. I've never done that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rouge2214 View Post
This thread makes me happy. I've been so worked up today that I just replied to a craigslist ad. In my defense it is a really nice looking cock.

I'm a sucker for a pretty cock too!!! Though, I think all cocks are pretty... lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by John988 View Post
A couple nights ago, my intermittent insomnia kicked in, hard, and I decided to pack up my stuff (laptop, book, notebook) and head out into the night (helps to get out of the house). The only 24-hour coffee shop near me doesn't have the most comfortable chairs, so I opted to go to the lounge in my university's library.

You wouldn't expect to find people people in there at 3:00 AM, but there certainly were a few. The lounge is tucked away from the library itself, so it's a nice, comfortable place to hangout. I was writing a story (just went up on here, actually), and got caught up in the fantasy of it. When I realized I was unconsciously stroking myself over top of my jeans, I steeled myself and made the decision to nip into the bathroom to grab some toilet paper, then head back to my little corner of the world and have at it.

The risk of getting caught wasn't especially high, but it, combined with the general "wrongness" of the thing, made it incredibly exciting

The sexiness of naughtiness - love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmtutanota View Post
Slutty sexy, makes me hard with the metal image

OMG - you have no idea...lol. On Sunday a guy was doing handstand push ups against the wall while I was doing my yoga splits on the mats. His grunts and groans were so hot that I closed my eyes and it sounded like he was fucking me. :P Soooo, hot!!

Last edited by RacyWilde : 11-02-2016 at 08:41 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2016, 07:11 AM   #39
luv2chat4u
Literotica Guru
 
luv2chat4u is offline
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 1,076
Hi Jemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna2641 View Post
Love your confession.
Your 18 ins double ended silicon dildo sound lovely. I see you enjoy some regular mmm 3sums too. I love them too. All that intense pleasure plus I love all the variations from spit roasting to daisy chains when your all spooning together. Middle is best. Can't wait for my meet tomorrow. Have a horny weekend nUghty girlie xxx jim
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2016, 03:04 PM   #40
live4thebj
Literotica Guru
 
live4thebj's Avatar
 
live4thebj is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,576
Watching my daughter's friend and them stretching and seeing how flexible her friend is and just imagining her legs spread wide and me surrounding her whole pussy with my mouth and sucking really hard.
__________________
If you quote me or have a question for me, please PM me for I am not here often and threads get lost quickly. To all the gay and bi-men on here: stop PMing me. I am ONLY into woman!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 11:13 AM   #41
RacyWilde
Too Hard To Get
 
RacyWilde's Avatar
 
RacyWilde is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,389
Social Experiment...

Just fucked two guys on kik at the same time (they weren't aware of each other lol ). Of course I was hot for it, but... I gave them the same order of pics and the same order of hot videos. Guess which one I would prefer to keep..?

The one who didn't ask for more :P

(And Casper, don't get any ideas ....lol )

Last edited by RacyWilde : 11-07-2016 at 07:33 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 11:25 AM   #42
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamer110 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Mass
Posts: 4,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacyWilde View Post
Just fucked two guys on kik at the same time (they weren't aware of each other lol ). I gave them the same order of pics and the same order of hot videos. Guess which one I would prefer to keep..?

The one who didn't ask for more :P

Two very lucky guys! 😎
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 11:59 AM   #43
TxCowboy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hotel/stranger

I work at a hotel. I work Security and we have all kinds of beautiful women here. I constantly fantasize about meeting a woman and going to her room and just have some hot sweaty sex and then go back to work. Especially in the summers when the sexy bikinis come out!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 01:32 PM   #44
MissSunshinexxx
Virgin
 
MissSunshinexxx is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2
I'm 27. I recently had an interaction with my biological father, who I hadn't been in touch with since I was 15.
(We started talking again two years ago)
I went over to his house in late September for dinner. Just me and him. His girlfriend had to work late.
It was disgustingly hot outside and i was wearing one of those long maxi skirts and a tank top. I had my hair in pigtails. I'm a bigger girl 225 lbs. Double d breasts, and a tank top doesn't do much to cover.
He was grilled us some chicken and i made a fruit salad, and when he came in and put the plat of chicken down he was staring at my boobs. I was leaning over, cutting strawberries, and i didn't realize my tits had slipped out and we're jiggling with every move I made.
I have large light brown aureolas. My nipples are on the small side. He stared without saying anything and i pretended not to notice. When I was younger I had been attracted to him and always tried to tease him. My adrenaline was pumping like crazy.
He cleared his throat and said I might want to pull my shirt up.
I looked at him and said might? And looked down.
I pretended to be embarrassed, I made sure to take my Time adjusting. I told him that alot of guys didn't like my breasts, thought they were to big, saggy, ugly.
He closed his eyes, looked like he was in pain. Opened them and said he thought they were beautiful.
I laughed and said I wished more men thought like him maybe I'd have more dates.
We sat outside on the porch steps to eat, he lives in the middle of nowhere.
We were pressed together, legs, arms touching.
When he said something I would put my hand on his thigh and laugh and say oh daddy.
I could see a slight bulge in his jeans, he was definitely semi hard but I wanted him to take me.
After we ate, I gave him a long hug, pressing myself against him. And said I'd do the dishes. He came up to stand behind me, after about five minutes, and truly did startle me, I stepped back and my ass was pressed against that semi erect cock, and said fuck daddy you scared me to death.
He put his hand on my shoulder; said, you wanted me to look at your tits didn't you? My heart was racing, I didn't answer.
He pushed me so i was bent over the sink, my tits slipping free again. He used his hips to pin mine against the counter, and slid his around to pinch and play with my nipples. My heart was hammering in my chest. I put up token resistance, but my pussy was soaked. I whimpered and said no daddy please.....please don't.....he pinched my nipples hard enough to make me gasp, leaned back, and slapped my ass, hard, thru the skirt which he then yanked down to my ankles, and kicked my legs apart. I started wriggling. Daddy please stop, I said, please....he put his hand on my back, holding me against the counter and sink, and reached his other hand between my legs. He laughed. Harshly. Baby I thought you said no, you little liar, your soaked. Just a whore, huh? Now you'll be your daddy's whore. Fuck. He groaned, his fingers manipulating my clit, and in just a couple minutes I was limp, my orgasm left me dripping juice down my thighs. He kicked me legs further apart, i heard his zipper, and then his cock was sliding into me; at least 9 inches, and the width.....he was slow, at first, sliding it all the way in. Groaning and saying fuck, he leaned over, his chest on my back. His cock buried in my soaked pussy, his hands pinching and pulling at my nipples and whispered, tell your daddy to fuck you, sweetheart.
I moaned. And said, oh god daddy please, please make me cum. Fuck me, please. Pound my pussy, fuck your little girl daddy.
I never talk like that - i was just lost, his big cock. The orgasm he had just given me, the naughty factor.....he fucked me mercilessly after that, and three more times since then. He tells me he can't enough of my tight little pussy, and he'll fuck it whenever he wants to.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 01:47 PM   #45
live4thebj
Literotica Guru
 
live4thebj's Avatar
 
live4thebj is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,576
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSunshinexxx View Post
........
Okay that was just too hot!
__________________
If you quote me or have a question for me, please PM me for I am not here often and threads get lost quickly. To all the gay and bi-men on here: stop PMing me. I am ONLY into woman!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #46
Erodicus
Really Experienced
 
Erodicus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 299
Outdoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustatsea View Post
I was on a hike recently and got a little...carried away. I was well off the trail and arrived at a cliff overlooking a bay far below with a few boats and people. Behind me was a gorgeous rain forest, in front of me rippling water and misty mountains in the distance. It was an overcast day but comfortable. I started to muse about how wonderful nature is and my mind gradually shifted from the wider world to the wonders of our bodies and I found my self getting a little turned on as I thought about the sublimity of recent sex with my wife, of the sexy indulgences of people I chat with here on Lit...anyway, I let myself get swept up. I lifted my heavy cock out and indulged with the soft sounds of a forest at my back and the bay below. As my orgasm subsided, I heard voices. I thought at first they were the boaters far below in the bay, but I realized they were louder then that. I turned and saw a young couple rambling through the forest a ways back as I had done. I don't think they had noticed me yet as I was dressed mostly on green hiking gear. I subtly squeezed the last drop from my still semi-hard cock, buttoned up and hiked along the cliff. I don't think they noticed...?
Nature has that effect on me too. I've often felt an urgent need to wank outdoors and indulged that need. And I know for certain we are not alone. I'm not into deliberately confronting others, although I was caught once.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 03:34 PM   #47
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 44,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumkiss View Post
my naughty confession is not too juicy, I've just been fantasizing non-stop about having sex while pregnant, massaging my lover's cum onto my tits, and getting fingered in public
Let's make it happen...... Where in NY are you?
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...




Please be kind! We're ONLY interested in Women
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2016, 11:17 PM   #48
Experimemt626q
Experienced
 
Experimemt626q is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: TX
Posts: 47
I got real turned on today reading these...

I just snuck away and put my vibrator in my asshole and masturbated until I came, just to eat it.

...just so I could post it here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2016, 11:13 AM   #49
bixxx55
Literotica Guru
 
bixxx55 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,166
Beautiful story. Makes my mouth water just imagining it...
Thank you for sharing...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2016, 01:21 PM   #50
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 44,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSunshinexxx View Post
I'm 27. I recently had an interaction with my biological father, who I hadn't been in touch with since I was 15.
(We started talking again two years ago)
I went over to his house in late September for dinner. Just me and him. His girlfriend had to work late.
It was disgustingly hot outside and i was wearing one of those long maxi skirts and a tank top. I had my hair in pigtails. I'm a bigger girl 225 lbs. Double d breasts, and a tank top doesn't do much to cover.
He was grilled us some chicken and i made a fruit salad, and when he came in and put the plat of chicken down he was staring at my boobs. I was leaning over, cutting strawberries, and i didn't realize my tits had slipped out and we're jiggling with every move I made.
I have large light brown aureolas. My nipples are on the small side. He stared without saying anything and i pretended not to notice. When I was younger I had been attracted to him and always tried to tease him. My adrenaline was pumping like crazy.
He cleared his throat and said I might want to pull my shirt up.
I looked at him and said might? And looked down.
I pretended to be embarrassed, I made sure to take my Time adjusting. I told him that alot of guys didn't like my breasts, thought they were to big, saggy, ugly.
He closed his eyes, looked like he was in pain. Opened them and said he thought they were beautiful.
I laughed and said I wished more men thought like him maybe I'd have more dates.
We sat outside on the porch steps to eat, he lives in the middle of nowhere.
We were pressed together, legs, arms touching.
When he said something I would put my hand on his thigh and laugh and say oh daddy.
I could see a slight bulge in his jeans, he was definitely semi hard but I wanted him to take me.
After we ate, I gave him a long hug, pressing myself against him. And said I'd do the dishes. He came up to stand behind me, after about five minutes, and truly did startle me, I stepped back and my ass was pressed against that semi erect cock, and said fuck daddy you scared me to death.
He put his hand on my shoulder; said, you wanted me to look at your tits didn't you? My heart was racing, I didn't answer.
He pushed me so i was bent over the sink, my tits slipping free again. He used his hips to pin mine against the counter, and slid his around to pinch and play with my nipples. My heart was hammering in my chest. I put up token resistance, but my pussy was soaked. I whimpered and said no daddy please.....please don't.....he pinched my nipples hard enough to make me gasp, leaned back, and slapped my ass, hard, thru the skirt which he then yanked down to my ankles, and kicked my legs apart. I started wriggling. Daddy please stop, I said, please....he put his hand on my back, holding me against the counter and sink, and reached his other hand between my legs. He laughed. Harshly. Baby I thought you said no, you little liar, your soaked. Just a whore, huh? Now you'll be your daddy's whore. Fuck. He groaned, his fingers manipulating my clit, and in just a couple minutes I was limp, my orgasm left me dripping juice down my thighs. He kicked me legs further apart, i heard his zipper, and then his cock was sliding into me; at least 9 inches, and the width.....he was slow, at first, sliding it all the way in. Groaning and saying fuck, he leaned over, his chest on my back. His cock buried in my soaked pussy, his hands pinching and pulling at my nipples and whispered, tell your daddy to fuck you, sweetheart.
I moaned. And said, oh god daddy please, please make me cum. Fuck me, please. Pound my pussy, fuck your little girl daddy.
I never talk like that - i was just lost, his big cock. The orgasm he had just given me, the naughty factor.....he fucked me mercilessly after that, and three more times since then. He tells me he can't enough of my tight little pussy, and he'll fuck it whenever he wants to.
Yummmmmmmm
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...




Please be kind! We're ONLY interested in Women
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.