Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-23-2017, 05:56 AM   #1301
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 57,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Song View Post
One of my favorite quotes ever.

Any mention of Alice brings Resident Evil to mind.
I am reminded of the White Rabbit every time I hear of Alice.
"Oh my paws and whiskers"
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 07:57 AM   #1302
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
I am reminded of the White Rabbit every time I hear of Alice.
"Oh my paws and whiskers"
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.' 'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice. 'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 08:01 AM   #1303
nudeslut
Virgin
 
nudeslut is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Eastern Europe
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
"Oh my paws and whiskers"
"pour whiskey" you said? ))

UPD: Oh, sorry, I was too late. Another try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Song View Post
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.' 'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice. 'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."
"It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"

Last edited by nudeslut : 02-23-2017 at 08:09 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 08:32 AM   #1304
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Song View Post
One of my favorite quotes ever.

Any mention of Alice brings Resident Evil to mind.
Now there's an association I never would have thought of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudeslut View Post
"pour whiskey" you said? ))

UPD: Oh, sorry, I was too late. Another try.

"It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"
'You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.'
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 10:44 AM   #1305
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 57,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaPractica View Post
Now there's an association I never would have thought of.

'You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head.
But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.'
And we tell nobody. . . .
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 01:47 PM   #1306
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaPractica View Post
Now there's an association I never would have thought of.

'You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.'
In my dreams, Mila and I are very close.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 02:13 PM   #1307
JKendallDane
Plot Bunny Herder
 
JKendallDane's Avatar
 
JKendallDane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Redneck Riviera of Florida
Posts: 6,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Song View Post
In my dreams, Mila and I are very close.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
"Life is too important to be taken seriously." ~ Oscar Wilde

.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #1308
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKendallDane View Post
"Life is too important to be taken seriously." ~ Oscar Wilde
Too important and too short.

"I can resist everything except temptation." --Oscar Wilde
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 02:23 PM   #1309
ksmith475
Literotica Guru
 
ksmith475's Avatar
 
ksmith475 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: ks
Posts: 996
Grrr I hate to let random strangers get under my skin
__________________

~krackheadkathy is back with a vengeance~
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 02:59 PM   #1310
SamScribble
Yeah, still just a guru
 
SamScribble's Avatar
 
SamScribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Out there
Posts: 25,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmith475 View Post
Grrr I hate to let random strangers get under my skin
I'd tried so not to give in.
I said to myself: this affair never will go so well.
But why should I try to resist when, baby, I know so well
I've got you under my skin?
__________________
‘Writing is the ultimate decision-making experience. Every paragraph, every sentence, every word, is a decision.’ – Michael Bremer
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 04:19 PM   #1311
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
Speaking of things under the skin... I'm seriously considering getting a Little Prince tattoo. Just have to decide where to put it.

Tattoos in Seattle are like dandelions. Possibly more common.
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 05:35 PM   #1312
JKendallDane
Plot Bunny Herder
 
JKendallDane's Avatar
 
JKendallDane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Redneck Riviera of Florida
Posts: 6,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Song View Post
Speaking of things under the skin... I'm seriously considering getting a Little Prince tattoo. Just have to decide where to put it.

Tattoos in Seattle are like dandelions. Possibly more common.
It's really hard to believe the Space Needle is 55 years old.



.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 06:58 PM   #1313
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 57,343
London's Post Office Tower was built completed in 1964.
They've closed the restaurant. . . .
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 07:31 PM   #1314
SamScribble
Yeah, still just a guru
 
SamScribble's Avatar
 
SamScribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Out there
Posts: 25,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
London's Post Office Tower was built completed in 1964.
They've closed the restaurant. . . .
A restaurant reviewer I knew used to say: 'Never eat in a restaurant that is more than two floors above street level or in restaurant that moves. You should be there for the food, not the view.'
__________________
‘Writing is the ultimate decision-making experience. Every paragraph, every sentence, every word, is a decision.’ – Michael Bremer
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 08:21 PM   #1315
JKendallDane
Plot Bunny Herder
 
JKendallDane's Avatar
 
JKendallDane is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Redneck Riviera of Florida
Posts: 6,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamScribble View Post
A restaurant reviewer I knew used to say: 'Never eat in a restaurant that is more than two floors above street level or in restaurant that moves. You should be there for the food, not the view.'
"Ah, but the ambiance is all part of the experience." (Which is the polite way of saying: "How else can we get you to pay $75 for a glorified hot dog and some soggy mac and cheese?" )

.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 09:45 PM   #1316
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKendallDane View Post
"Ah, but the ambiance is all part of the experience." (Which is the polite way of saying: "How else can we get you to pay $75 for a glorified hot dog and some soggy mac and cheese?" )

.
Ewww. Soggy mac and cheese. I'll take a glass of wine. The show better be good.
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 10:30 PM   #1317
SamScribble
Yeah, still just a guru
 
SamScribble's Avatar
 
SamScribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Out there
Posts: 25,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaPractica View Post
Ewww. Soggy mac and cheese. I'll take a glass of wine. The show better be good.
Don't worry about the show. The wine better be good.
__________________
‘Writing is the ultimate decision-making experience. Every paragraph, every sentence, every word, is a decision.’ – Michael Bremer
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 10:45 PM   #1318
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamScribble View Post
Don't worry about the show. The wine better be good.
I grew up thinking I didn't like red wine, because there were 2 choices in the US--Cabs and Merlots--and they were invariably made with sulfites.

Then I had my first Italian Barbera--and I thought I had seen the face of god. I've since found that reds without sulfites blow my mind more often than not, regardless of varietal.
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 12:25 AM   #1319
SamScribble
Yeah, still just a guru
 
SamScribble's Avatar
 
SamScribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Out there
Posts: 25,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Song View Post
I grew up thinking I didn't like red wine, because there were 2 choices in the US--Cabs and Merlots--and they were invariably made with sulfites.

Then I had my first Italian Barbera--and I thought I had seen the face of god. I've since found that reds without sulfites blow my mind more often than not, regardless of varietal.
Sulphides can be a killer. Not literally, but they can certainly kill enjoyment. A friend of mine spent several years feeling less-than-wonderful after eating certain foods and drinking certain wines. And then she discovered the common denominator: sulphides. Since that day, hardly a blip.
__________________
‘Writing is the ultimate decision-making experience. Every paragraph, every sentence, every word, is a decision.’ – Michael Bremer
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 12:29 AM   #1320
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamScribble View Post
Sulphides can be a killer. Not literally, but they can certainly kill enjoyment. A friend of mine spent several years feeling less-than-wonderful after eating certain foods and drinking certain wines. And then she discovered the common denominator: sulphides. Since that day, hardly a blip.
Food allergies and sensitivities can make you miserable . . . or kill you. I had a friend with a peanut allergy whose husband ate a peanut at a party then forgot and kissed her. Yup, emergency room visit!
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 12:30 AM   #1321
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamScribble View Post
Sulphides can be a killer. Not literally, but they can certainly kill enjoyment. A friend of mine spent several years feeling less-than-wonderful after eating certain foods and drinking certain wines. And then she discovered the common denominator: sulphides. Since that day, hardly a blip.
There are so many things in what we eat and drink that aren't there naturally. I didn't know what MSG was until I got sick in college from living on Maruchan ramen noodles for weeks.
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 12:30 AM   #1322
SamScribble
Yeah, still just a guru
 
SamScribble's Avatar
 
SamScribble is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Out there
Posts: 25,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaPractica View Post
Food allergies and sensitivities can make you miserable . . . or kill you. I had a friend with a peanut allergy whose husband ate a peanut at a party then forgot and kissed her. Yup, emergency room visit!
Eek!
__________________
‘Writing is the ultimate decision-making experience. Every paragraph, every sentence, every word, is a decision.’ – Michael Bremer
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 12:31 AM   #1323
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaPractica View Post
Food allergies and sensitivities can make you miserable . . . or kill you. I had a friend with a peanut allergy whose husband ate a peanut at a party then forgot and kissed her. Yup, emergency room visit!
WOW. That's sensitive. Sounds like something from a James Bond movie.
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 12:32 AM   #1324
Mister_Song
Schrödinger's Corvid
 
Mister_Song's Avatar
 
Mister_Song is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,747
And speaking of James Bond, this is c r a z y.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...laysian-police
__________________
"If you wish to be a writer, write."
-- Epictetus (50 AD-135 AD)

Erotic Audio: Be Right There



"As far as I'm concerned, the entire reason for becoming a writer
is not having to get up in the morning."
-- Neil Gaiman
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2017, 12:33 AM   #1325
MagicaPractica
Dreamer
 
MagicaPractica's Avatar
 
MagicaPractica is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Space-Time Continuum
Posts: 18,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Song View Post
WOW. That's sensitive. Sounds like something from a James Bond movie.
Well, I'm sure it felt quite overly dramatic to her. Damn, now I'm picturing James Tiberius Kirk doing a peanut allergy attack. Staggering, hand to the wall. "Can't . . . breath . . . must . . . seek medical . . . attention."
__________________
Playgrounder #426
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.