Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Site News & Tech Support > Lit Tech Support

Old 10-27-2017, 02:51 PM   #1
erotica_n_s
Really Experienced

Any possibility of a separate board for "ethnic" erotica?

Many/most of my stories are "inter-racials", with Caucasian/Latin men and South Asian women (i.e., women from India).

I assume that the majority of visitors to Literotica probably wouldn't be hugely interested in such stories, but I'm sure you have a good number of visitors here from India, who probably would have an interest in such stories.

So I'm wondering if there's any possibility that the admin/mods here might consider setting up a separate board for "ethnic" erotica.

I'd be deeply grateful if you would consider it.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #2
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Many has mentioned before that Literotica is moving to a new and improved tagging system which should help. Just tag your stories with whatever you think is appropriate so they can be found on searches. After those first few days of exposure after they're posted they're usually found via searching rather than category listings unless they end up in that top 50 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotica_n_s View Post
Many/most of my stories are "inter-racials", with Caucasian/Latin men and South Asian women (i.e., women from India).

I assume that the majority of visitors to Literotica probably wouldn't be hugely interested in such stories, but I'm sure you have a good number of visitors here from India, who probably would have an interest in such stories.

So I'm wondering if there's any possibility that the admin/mods here might consider setting up a separate board for "ethnic" erotica.

I'd be deeply grateful if you would consider it.

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
Aaaaand... Chloe's first actual published short story ("Blood Sacrifice") now available on Amazon as part of the Sex and Sorcery 4 anthology
And Chloe's first novel, "Mistaken Identity", is also now available (on that website that sells books)

Old 09-16-2018, 10:45 AM   #3
erotica_n_s
Really Experienced

At the moment, I'm using the "Other Languages" board to discuss my most recent story idea, even though I'm writing in English.

The "Other Languages" board seems to have regular visitors from India, and almost all my stories are based on characters from India (although there are often also characters who are not from India) that's why I've posted my story idea there I'm hoping for feedback from readers who might be interested.

I'm not just looking for a place to post my completed stories. I'm looking for a place to discuss, and build upon, basic ideas, and it would be extremely helpful to have a separate board for "ethnic" erotica.

I really, really hope that admin will take note! I hope admin will be able to provide a separate board for "ethnic" erotica.