Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 11:36 PM   #2526
SinInMe
Literotica Guru

coyotes, backed up by a chorus of hounds

Old 06-11-2017, 04:16 AM   #2527
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

John Barry ~ The Persuaders Theme Music

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259

Old 06-11-2017, 08:06 AM   #2528
litfan10
owner of slave_

?

Neal Morse

Morning Musical Litsters everywhere - peace, love and happiness to you all

She was never as simple as she led them to believe; She was the keeper of a secret flame, and she waited patiently for somebody to see it, and love it, as it burned.--Jose Chaves - Seen, Loved, and Cherished

"You sir, have a mucky mind" - Dianthus 7/26/10
"Yes, it's official. You are cute!" - slave_ 09/09/10
"Now, you are a cute smart ass" - slave_ 10/21/10
"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10

I'm a perverted, smut minded, slave owning, poly-amorous, bisexual Buddhist - been a Hell of a journey getting me here but I love the destination Me

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 09:03 AM   #2529
litfan10
owner of slave_

King for a Day

Magic Pie

She was never as simple as she led them to believe; She was the keeper of a secret flame, and she waited patiently for somebody to see it, and love it, as it burned.--Jose Chaves - Seen, Loved, and Cherished

"You are so full of s**t your eyes are brown" (and they really are!) - TxRad 7/24/10

I'm a perverted, smut minded, slave owning, poly-amorous, bisexual Buddhist - been a Hell of a journey getting me here but I love the destination Me

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 10:26 AM   #2530
Blind_Justice
Literotica Guru

Dream Theater - Images and Words

The greatest Rush tribute ever

My Geek Pride Day submission:
-----------------------------------
The Rembrandt Legacy
Convicted engineer with special power gets recruited by alien rogues to pull off a difficult heist.

My stuff on Lit

Old 06-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #2531
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Justice View Post
Dream Theater - Images and Words

The greatest Rush tribute ever
Heh...Good point. I have nothing against Rudess, in fact "Scenes from a Memory" is a favorite, but the Kevin Moore days were spectacular, and Sherinian was great for the band as well.

Happy Sunday Blind_Justice - may it be filled with great music!

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #2532
litfan10
owner of slave_

New World

Dave Kerzner

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #2533
litfan10
owner of slave_

Rattle That Lock

David Gilmour

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 12:58 PM   #2534
litfan10
owner of slave_

Black Celebration

Depeche Mode

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #2535
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

ABBA - Chiquitita

Handley Page

" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "

Old 06-11-2017, 03:23 PM   #2536
Emmeline
Daydreamer

Bad Girls World - Halestorm

Happy Sunday, LF

Old 06-11-2017, 04:19 PM   #2537
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmeline View Post
Bad Girls World - Halestorm

Happy Sunday, LF
Everybody Wants

The Struts

Hiya Emm. Thank you, my Sunday is filled with more brightness seeing you on. Hope yours is wonderful, sweetness!

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 05:18 PM   #2538
litfan10
owner of slave_

Little Queen

Heart

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #2539
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litfan10 View Post
Little Queen

Heart
You're just a friggin' mish mash today.
my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 06-11-2017, 06:17 PM   #2540
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_ View Post
You're just a friggin' mish mash today.
And now for something completely different:

The Raven Who Refused to Sing

Steven Wilson

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 06:27 PM   #2541
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Quote:
And now for something completely different:

The Raven Who Refused to Sing

Steven Wilson
THAT's what I thought I heard. Simply gorgeous!!!
my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 06-11-2017, 06:30 PM   #2542
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
THAT's what I thought I heard. Simply gorgeous!!!
In an interview Steven Wilson was asked what was his key to musical success (which I thought was a strange way of putting it) and he answered that he succeeded by surrounding himself with musicians who were better than he was so they make him sound good.

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 06:51 PM   #2543
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Quote:
In an interview Steven Wilson was asked what was his key to musical success (which I thought was a strange way of putting it) and he answered that he succeeded by surrounding himself with musicians who were better than he was so they make him sound good.
Alrighty then.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #2544
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
Alrighty then.

Thanks for the fun gay banter!

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-11-2017, 07:43 PM   #2545
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Quote:
Thanks for the fun gay banter!
You've stopped the music!!! Beastly!!!

Old 06-12-2017, 06:11 PM   #2546
litfan10
owner of slave_

Quote:
You've stopped the music!!! Beastly!!!
You would have had better success at getting me to play more music by yelling to me through the wall than posting here.

Totally missed it.

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #2547
litfan10
owner of slave_

Magical Mystery Tour

The Beatles

Truly the album that set me up for a lifetime love affair with prog music.

product of my mucky mind

Old 06-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #2548
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit

Jacques Loussier Trio - Toccata And Fugue in D Minor

Handley Page

" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "

Old 06-12-2017, 06:25 PM   #2549
Blind_Justice
Literotica Guru

Alrighty, those with easily offended ears should take cover.

Asphyx - The Rack
Bolt Thrower - War Master
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream

After listening to the press conferences of major video game publishers and their endless strings of empty buzzwords for the better part of the last two days, I'm in dire need for some stress relief. Early '90s death metal always, always does it for me. Now I only need to make it through Sony's briefing.

As a video gamer, I love E3. As a sane human being, I hate it. Does that make any sense?

My Geek Pride Day submission:
-----------------------------------
The Rembrandt Legacy
Convicted engineer with special power gets recruited by alien rogues to pull off a difficult heist.

My stuff on Lit

Old 06-12-2017, 06:26 PM   #2550
Wyldfire
Apalachian American

Monsters ball by Butcher Babies...

Closed Thread