Telekinetic Cashier

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Jan Moravik grinned at the lovely, poorly covered ass of his favorite female supervisor....the Czech emigre and cashier certainly admired the pretty Assyrian girl, but she always seemed to have a boyfriend. Of course, he had a girlfriend, but he didn't graduate from the romantic school of thought that taught monogamy. What his girlfriend didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

He wasn't a hypocrite....he didn't think any less of women for cheating than men. Frankly, he didn't believe that there was anything to this fidelity claptrap. But Semiramis always had potentially troublesome beaus. And she was his immediate supervisor. Both were the trouble with Felicia and Jennifer as well, come to think of it. Too many aggressive and jealous nitwits, with more booze than brains. Not that he was a teetotaler. He could just hold his liquor better than these young bucks.

Oh, well, there was always the occasional dalliance with a cocktail waitress or librarian. There was a reason that he avoided shacking up with Rani. His pretty Bengali lover was special....but he wasn't about to risk getting caught in the sack with another woman. There was too little privacy or space in cohabitation. Besides, he had male roommates to share rent, who didn't care if he fucked around. And....of course, she was a vegan. That was a dealbreaker in terms of sharing a domicile. He needed his meat and potatoes.

Then there was Justine....his fuckbuddy from work. Not that she was a cashier. No, Justine worked on the phones from the relations department. And damn, she was hot....there was something to an African-American girl....and she could work in phone sex if she wanted. He sometimes wondered if she moonlighted in that business.

That being said, he wasn't aware that his wishes were about to become fact....he discovered, as he thought about how hot it would be if Demetria's slit skirt were to split all the way up....damn, that would so nice. If only....

...and then it happened....Demetria screamed in her native Greek, forgetting English in a moment of panic as her thong was exposed to all and sundry. The courtesy girl's lovely cheeks were visible to the whole store.

Was he dreaming, and what could this mean?
 
Back
Top