Getting Candy ((PM interest))

A

AnnieD

Guest
Getting Candy ((CLOSED))

*** Out of character ***

Spoiler alert; this thread will involve some alcohol abuse, cheating and some really rough, depraved sex. If this isn't something that interests you, please don't read further. If it does, well enjoy the show!

Of course, everybody in this story is fake, not real, part of my twisted imagination, etc. Everybody that matters is over 18 and adult.

Right now, I'm looking for one dominant male writer to play as Derek, so if this story looks like your jam please send me a PM! I'll edit this out once I do find someone.


CLOSED: TheRPGuru/Me


***​

Some backstory:

sp4tdIi.png

Candy Lee is a young woman who turned eighteen years old about three months ago. Coming from an upper-class family in Los Angeles, Candy was something of a stereotype of an only daughter from a rich family; pampered, spoiled, blonde. However, don't let that fool you, Candy wasn't exactly an insufferable bitch like the stereotype implies - she was kind, if not downright naive. It's true that she could be a bit ditzy at times, but she wasn't exactly a Hilton sister by any means.

But personality aside, what really sets her apart is her body. It's a sight to see, her being a high school senior with such a thin body and with massive, jaw-dropping 38J cup knockers. Some of the neighborhood boys (and their parents!) make it routine to catch a glimpse of her when she's on her morning jog, or when she's out to get her morning newspaper. She knows what is happening, but doesn't make a big deal about it.

What she does mind, however is Derek Smith. He was a thirty three year old who has worked as a senior Business Consultant for many years. The only reason why she knew of him is because her boyfriend, Mike, was desperate to get on his good side for a promotion. This meant that there were plenty of outings where she had to interact with him and catch him constantly stealing glances down her shirt.

She tries to tell Mike about it from time to time, but it doesn't seem to work. He's constantly trying to come up with excuses for him that it's beginning to get on her nerves...

***

"Does he have to come over?"
"Yeah babe, I told you...if I don't invite him then there will be drama."
"But there will be drama if he does come over here!"
"I think you're overreacting."

...

So, this was the type of conversation Mike, my wonderful boyfriend of two years, and I had whenever we talked about him - Derek, the biggest douchebag that you can imagine. I couldn't understand why those two even hung out, seeing as they couldn't be further apart. Mike was a gentleman and a sweetheart, Derek was a womanizing piece of shit. I'm sorry, I don't mean to swear but he seriously got on my nerves sometimes.

You see, he was a bit older than us to begin with. I'm eighteen years old, Mike's twenty two and Derek is freaking thirty three years old! You would have thought that age would have brought some maturity, but it didn't...he was constantly chasing after young women and more in particular - me! You heard me right, even thought they hung out a lot, he was constantly checking me out.

"...But Mike, he's an asshole!" I practically shout as he went off to my kitchen, grabbing two bottles of beer. My parents were out of town, as usual, so we had my place to ourselves...and others, seeing as we were going to have a get together with many people (yes, including that asshole Derek). "You know, the last time I caught him upstairs. He was in my room! I think he was looking for my bra!" I added while Mike sighed.

"He was lost, Candy. You know how big the house is."
he answered with a lame excuse.

Fine, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. I had plenty of other arguments.

"Okay, what about the time that he was talking to me and the entire time he was looking at my boobs?!"

I'm sorry if it looked like I was a bit harsh, but I really was anxious about having to see him. Derek was always up to something and if it could be helped, I'd rather not deal with it...especially since this get-together was at my house.

"You've got great boobs, Candy. You know that a guy just can't help looking sometimes. It's harmless."
Mike replied as I frowned. It was true, I guess; the size of my chest was a bit overwhelming to most people. But people would normally stop after a few seconds! His stare lingered.

"You're too laid back." I said, frustrated as he came to me with a beer bottle in hand. I took it, and slowly took a sip.

"I'm sorry babe, but I really do need him around. You understand, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"How about a quick picture to cheer you up? Come on, smile. You love having these on Instagram."

Which was true, I guess. I dropped my anger and smiled for the picture. Besides, who's to say that Derek would even show up?

5M565il.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Another party and another chance to fuck some bitches. Well just one bitch really. This was a party in which I had only one girl in mind, my employee Mike's huge titted girlfriend Candy. Mike was a good guy, but he was a dumbshit. At least he was an ambitious dumbshit, and wanted to do anything to make it at our company. I had good news for him, if I got to fuck his girl, then I think I could find a nice place for him.

Not that fucking his girl would be hard. She was a bimbo in the biggest sense. She was quick to anger and easily offended. The kind of girl that tried to play it straight but you knew she wanted a good fucking more than your average gal. Prissy chick's always loved dick, they just never admitted it.

Anyway tonight was the night. I was going to play Mike for a fool and fuck his girl like a pornstar. It was going to be great.

I showed up late to the party, of course, but only fashionably late. The place already smelt like a frat house, the aroma of beer so strong it was like being in college again. Mike greeted me at the door and I put on a smile and gave him a bro shake/fist bump. But already my eyes were wandering the room, looking for my target.

I found her by herself pouring two cups of beer in the kitchen. I swooped in without asking and took one from her. "Hey you knew I was coming. That is so sweet of you." I smirked as I drank from the cup. "Look at you!" I gasped, "Do your tits have their own area code or have they moved up to zip codes yet?" I asked, working my magic.

I know what your are thinking. Why would I make her mad at me. That seems counterproductive I know. But remember I said her boyfriend is a dumbass? Well Mike would all but tell her to fuck me if it meant that he got a promotion. It was fucking magicAL to watch them fight. It would play her right into my hands.

Just you watch.
 
The party was going great. The guests were all pretty mature, or at least from college kid standards (they sure loved their alcohol though). An interesting thing, at least for me, were that the majority of people here were college students. Some were going to state colleges, others were in better schools like Berkeley (the school that I got accepted to, FYI). Anyway, it was so cool to meet all sorts of new people that I actually forgot that Derek was invited to come. I guess that I didn't think much of it, seeing that after fifteen minutes or so of hearing nothing of him, that I just assumed that he was off to some sleazy bar or strip-club. He seemed like the type.

So here I was, minding my own business in the kitchen, playing with my long two braided pig tails underneath my New York Yankees hat (what, I love the Yankees!) before I found myself filling two plastic cups with 8% beer - when out of nowhere I heard footsteps behind me. I assumed that it was Mike for a second, up until I heard Derek's voice:

"Hey you knew I was coming. That is so sweet of you." he said, as I turned in time to catch him stealing one of those cups.

Oh god no. He actually came.

"Look at you!" he said with a gasp. His eyes went down to my chest, probably taking in the sight of my 38J cup boobies underneath my white top (which gave out just a tad bit of cleavage), having to hear him as he objectified me with "Do your tits have their own area code or have they moved up to zip codes yet?"

"Oh, go to hell Derek." I snapped back, quickly taking another cup and taking my time to fill it again (I didn't want to stain the beautiful marble counter). "Har, har, my boobs are big. So what?" I added, frustrated that I had to deal with him. I was thinking of storming out and telling Mike but I knew that he'd say:

"Oh, it was just a one-time joke. Have a sense of humor, Candy."

What was the point? I'd tell Mike about this if it continued though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I chugged the beer easily as I had a lot of frat party practice in college, and tossed the cup randomly on the counter. "So what? So what!" I cried. "Girl those are just big tits. Those are fucking amazingly big tits! They are fantastic and I don't think Mike knows how to handle them properly. You say the word and I'll show you how those tits can feed an entire village of starving African kids. Or....maybe just smother my face with them. "

I said with grin. I knew she was gonna tell on me like a little fucking brat, but that was the point. I wanted her to know how much I would fuck her. I wanted her to know I would fuck her and I wanted her to see that her boyfriend didn't give a fuck. Well maybe he would, but he was too stupid to believe that I would actually fuck her.....P.S. I totally would. In fact, I am totally GONNA fuck her.

If she asks me nicely I might not even pull out. So here is to hoping she is taking a little pill everyday.

"Tell you what...Why don't you and I ditch this party and go upstairs. You can show me your tits. And Ill let you suck my dick. It will be fun times for everyone....by everyone I mean me...and you'll probably like it too." I told her nodding. Then I grabbed my cup and held it out to her. "Pour me another?"
 
I watched as he chugged that beer and tossed the cup on the counter. I sighed in frustration, hurrying to take that cup and place it in the trash can. Was that so fucking hard that he couldn't bother? How did this asshole get such a good job to begin with? Was he like this with every girl, or was he only targeting me?!

"So what? So what!" he said rather loudly "Girl those aren't just big tits. Those are fucking amazingly big tits! They are fantastic and I don't think Mike knows how to handle them properly. You say the word and I'll show you how those tits can feed an entire village of starving African kids. Or....maybe just smother my face with them. "


I gasped in complete shock over how he was talking. Did he really just tell me that he wanted to smother his face in them? He was such a crude fucking perverted. It took everything I had to not throw my cup of beer right at his face. The only reason that I didn't, was because I know that it would cause a scene. The other people weren't so far off as to not notice...seeing that I doubt that Derek would be quiet about it. Not to mention, Mike would probably take his side.

I could just ignore him. Yes, maybe that was the best approach. There were plenty of other people at the party and there was no fucking reason why I needed to stick around this pervert.

"Tell you what...Why don't you and I ditch this party and go upstairs. You can show me your tits. And Ill let you suck my dick. It will be fun times for everyone....by everyone I mean me...and you'll probably like it too."

"Oh my god, stop calling them that!" I said, regarding how he was calling my tits...erm, breasts, tits. It sounded so crude! Not to mention everything else he was saying was so messed up. Was he already drunk? Well...even then that wasn't much of an excuse over how he was hitting on me relentlessly.

"Pour me another?" he asked, moving his cup towards me.

"Pour it yourself, you jackass." I replied angrily, storming out of the kitchen. Where was Mike? He needed to hear this...

...

So, needless to say that I was pretty pissed off and immediately, I went off to find Mike. He was by himself, just having opened the door for a few guests when I came up, saying with a frustrated tone of voice: "Mike, I want Derek out. Can you believe that the first thing he says when he sees me, is whether there's an area code to my breasts? He was making such lewd comments."

My boyfriend took a little while to respond, but his reply was nothing that I wanted to hear.

"Babe. He's kidding. You have to let it go, some people just make jokes."

"Tell me that you're kidding?!" I asked, throwing my hands out of desperation.

"Come on, lighten up. Look, I'm going to get some beer from the store, so please don't pick a fight. I'll be back in like five minutes."


"You're leaving me here?!" I asked, even though this was my home.

"For five minutes." he repeated as he left.

It took everything that I had to not shout in anger. I quickly stormed off and headed to the couch. At least that was empty.

I really could use that beer though...
 
Oh my she was getting steamy. The more I made her mad, the deeper she breathed, which in turn made her stick her tits...err sorry breasts, out more. It was fucking glorious! Sadly she left in a huff and I finished my beer with a shrugg. She was probably gonna go scream at her dumbass boy and cry in a corner.

Women these days are too sensitive.

After a moment I came out into the living room, only to see Candy sitting by herself in a huff on the couch....alone. I wandered over and asked, "Hey where's Mike? He owes me a game of beer pong."

She scoffed at me. It was like she was mad at me or something. I groaned and flopped into the easy chair beside the couch and started playing around with my phone. "He needed more beer? The party has only been going on for like ten minutes. What did he do only buy a twelve pack?" It would just something dumbass would do. Buy four beers and expect them to last all night. He has done similar things at work more than once, because he is a dumbass.

I fiddled with my camera trying to get the right shot. I realized I could take a picture of Candy's tits, and make it look like I was just texting someone. At least until I made the camera click. I smiled as her tits were forever immortalized in my phone. "Perfect!"
 
...

Left alone, I wondered what Mike's deal was. I couldn't tell at times if he was just that naive, oblivious or that he didn't care. Almost pouting like a child, I sat on the couch, staring blankly at the television. I didn't even know what was on, I was just pissed.

"Hey where's Mike? He owes me a game of beer pong." I heard that asshole's voice say. Great, just what I needed.

I sat there and scoffed at him, giving him the silent treatment that he deserved. He obviously wasn't happy about it, seeing as he groaned like an idiot and sat on the easy chair set right next to the couch. Good, he didn't try to sit next to me. He didn't even try to irritate me, given that he went straight to his stupid phone.

"He needed to get more beer." I said simply.

"He needed more beer? The party has only been going on for like ten minutes. What did he do only buy a twelve pack?" he said, irritation showing on his voice too. I chuckled, given how frustrated I was with Mike at the moment. If he were anyone else, maybe I would have even bitched about my boyfriend, but a chuckle was all he was going to get. Truth be told, Mike really did only buy a twelve pack.

**CLICK**

"Perfect!"

Confused, I glanced towards Derek and saw where the phone was pointing. Giving him a look of utter disbelief, I said "Did you just take a picture of me?!"
 
I looked at her and gave her a scoff. "Take a picture of you? Fuck no. Why the hell would I do that?" I asked shaking my head. I went back to my phone, saving the picture and putting it in my favorites folder. I'll have to save that one for the spank bank later.

"I took a picture of your tits." I grinned. Then I opened my mouth and gasped at her, "Don't be mad. I totally need this picture to jack off later. Think of it like you are doing me a service, without having to do anything! It's win-win!" I insisted.

Just then Mike opened the front door, his arms full with beer cases. I jumped up to help him right away, darting towards the door to take a case from him, which he quickly thanked me for doing.

Of course Candy was also there yelling at Mike about me. Bitch, bitch, bitch, all she ever did. She needed a good fucking. Well okay....if she wants to bitch, I'll give her something to bitch about. I spun to the side and grabbed a big meaty handful of her tight little ass. I let go right away, but I knew she felt it because she went silent for a second.
 
"Take a picture of you? Fuck no. Why the hell would I do that?" he asked, shaking his head. For a second there, I even believed him. Heck, I was going to apologize and maybe even try to talk to him normally but then, as with his usual self, he said something absolutely disgusting.

"I took a picture of your tits."


I gasped again, shocked over how forward and gross he was being with me today. Then, as if this was just some huge joke to him, he said: "Don't be mad. I totally need this picture to jack off later. Think of it like you are doing me a service, without having to do anything! It's win-win!"

"You...You pig!" I yelled at him, angry as I've ever been. Then, just then, Mike came by the door. Obviously, I thought that this was enough and that he had to believe me. I rushed to see him, although it looked like Derek was going the same thing. Maybe he was legitimately worried about this one.

"Mike, kick him out!" I whined, just as Derek began to help him. "He's been nothing but disrespectful to me! He took a photo of my chest! You can't let this slide, you can-"

I stopped, just because I felt someone's hand go to my butt and grab a big handful of it. I froze in place, not being able to believe this. So, angrily I slapped Derek's shoulder as hard as I could.

"He just grabbed my butt! Do something Mike!"

Mike simply stood there for a few seconds, as if lose in thought. He looked at Derek in the eye and asked "Is this true, Derek? Did you do all these things?"

Oh my god, could this finally be it?!

 
The dumbass look Mike gave me was fucking hilarious. It took everything and I do mean EVERYTHING I had to not bust a gut laughing. He actually was starting to let the shrill screams of her crazy chick get to him. She needed to be fucked, good and hard, she should be wrapped around his finger not him around hers. He was a fucking pussy and Candy knew it.

She was a prude but that was easily fixed. Mike was a moron, not so easily fixed.

When he asked me if this was true I shrugged and held up the two cases of beer in my arms. "I can't grab shit. I got beer." I told him. Mike seemed to take my word as gospel and the moment he look away I grabbed her ass again, harder, making sure it hurt her a little this time.

Then I walked away toward the kitchen, acting like the beer was so heavy in my arms. As I left I could hear her screaming at him. I stayed out of sight putting the beer into the ice chest in the kitchen.

Everything was going exactly as I had planned. Well mostly. The picture was a huge bonus.
 
"I can't grab shit. I got beer."

Mike paused again and looked at me, saying "See? You must be imagining things."

Then, I nearly shrieked as Derek grabbed my ass again, squeezing as hard as he could. I jumped from the sudden feeling and looked at Mike in complete disbelief and anger. "You're really not going to do anything?!" I asked loudly and angrily. I don't think that Mike had ever seen me this pissed off, but regardless he didn't really budge. I left them there as I walked away in a huff. I was going to go to the kitchen, but Derek was there. I was going to go talk to some other party-goers, but I was visibly angry.

So, I went back to my couch and sat there. This day sucked.
 
Mike and I played our game of beer pong which I totally beat his ass at. I was always really got at Geometry and I could angle the ball like a fucking champ. Sadly Candy never made an appearance at our game, which was a bummer because I really wanted her to blow my balls for luck.

Afterwards I made my way back to the kitchen where Candy was cleaning up after people. Of course Mike was leaving her to do it all. I sighed and shook my head, then began to help her clean up. "Pass me a rag and I'll wipe over here." I told her throwing away trash and wadded napkins with cheese in them somehow.

I took the rag and wiped up. "You know I feel really bad." I said, as I finished one side of the kitchen. "Bad for your shirts because you are stretching them to death. Hot damn!" I said with a grinned. Then I frowned and shook my head. "Wait.....wait wait...that sucked. That wasn't even a good one. How about, your shirts must be made of kryptonite because no earthly material can contain those puppies. Fuck! That was even worse. I'm sorry. You deserve better. Give me a minute." I said shaking my head as I pulled out the trash bag and tied it off, then replaced it with another.
 
After a few minutes of frowning by myself, I made my way to the kitchen. I was a bit crazy when it came to stains, so when Derek was gone I made sure to spend some time there. It felt good tidying up; it was like Tai Chi for me or something. It really got me in my "zen zone". That said, I was here for a while and I couldn't have been happier after how pissed I was.

But like all good things, that came to an end.

As I was cleaning the counter with a rag, listening to the party-goer laugh and do whatever it was that they were doing, Derek came in. I was suddenly pissed again and didn't look at him. So, when he said:

"Pass me a rag and I'll wipe over here." he said, throwing away from thrash. Once again, he surprised me. Only...in a good way this time? Not even Mike helped me out.

"Sure." I answered bitterly, tossing him a rag to see if he would actually do something with it. Surprisingly, he cleaned. Was he trying to do a "I'm actually a nice guy" act with me? Because, it wasn't going to work.

"You know I feel really bad."

Here it comes, a fake apology and an attempt to get on my good side. Not going to work.

"Bad for your shirts because you are stretching them to death. Hot damn!"

Wait what?

"Wait.....wait wait...that sucked. That wasn't even a good one. How about, your shirts must be made of kryptonite because no earthly material can contain those puppies. Fuck! That was even worse. I'm sorry. You deserve better. Give me a minute."

I actually chuckled. Yep, he was still a sleazy fucking douchebag...but at least he was helping me clean. "Are you serious? Wow." I said,placing the rag away "Those were terrible, even by your standards."

Okay, so I was going to give him a chance. Maybe if I talked to him, he'd like less of a perverted jackass. Oh, and between you and me, I...I think I was started to enjoy those lewd comments? I don't know, there was something appealing about someone who constantly said lewd things like that to me. Maybe it was just the way that he did it. Or maybe it was the beer that was talking. Or maybe I was just so pissed at Mike that talking to Derek was my form at payback.

Regardless, I wasn't about to say any of this to him.
 
I groaned and smacked myself in the head. "I know right?" I grunted and shook my head, "I think I might have too much semen back up in my brain right now. I can't even come up with a good tit joke, especially since I have so MUCH to work with!" I said with a laugh. "HA! Better yes, I am still on my game." I tossed the rag aside and wiped my hands on a clean paper towel.

Then I blinked and jerked my gaze back toward her, "Wait a minute. You didn't yell at me? Or run to go tattle." I gasped and smiled widely. "Oh my God could it be? Did I finally break through that chest and touch her heart?" I let out a girly squeal and did an excited dance.

(Sorry it's short, but our characters are interacting more here and I don't wanna get ahead of your response too much.)
 
I laughed at his antics and said "You're such a fucking idiot, and a pervert too.", trying not to seem too friendly with him...seeing as this could very well be all just an act, you know? I sighed, leaning on the counter as I looked at him. Just what was he thinking? I knew that he was up to something, I just didn't know what...yet.

I couldn't think that it was all over. I bet that's what he wanted me to think.

"Well, as much fun as it is being stuck in this small kitchen, I think I'll check out what everyone else is up to." I said, getting up and about to head out.
 
I threw the paper towel away and reached out to grab her arm before she could walk away. "Hey wait a minute." I called to her, pulled her back to face me for a minute. It was now time for phase two. I had broken the ice, now it was time to raise the stakes a bit.

"Look I know you don't like me. I get it, I'm not dumb, I'm fucking awesome, but I'm not dumb." I said with a laugh. "So how about we make a little competition, bring us closer together? Maybe with a little wager in it."

I wiggled my eyebrows at her. "I noticed the Guitar hero controllers in the living room. Wanna play with me? Tell you what, if you beat me in any song you want to pick on expert, I will leave and never talk about your tits again. BUT!" I held up a finger and flicked her nose with it. "IF I win. I get to grab your boobs, with both hands! Over the shirt to make it fair." I suggested.

"Sound good?" I asked, my voice raising an octave higher.
 
There it was, that disgusting perviness that I was used to. You see, I knew it was an act. I knew that he had something on his mind when he helped me there in the kitchen. But he was right - I didn't like him, but I wasn't sure if playing my favorite video game with him was the solution that he thought it was. I thought about leaving him talking by himself, pushing him away and seeing Mike but...again, what good would that do?

So, I gave him the benefit of the doubted and took the time to listen to his proposal:

"I noticed the Guitar hero controllers in the living room. Wanna play with me? Tell you what, if you beat me in any song you want to pick on expert, I will leave and never talk about your tits again. BUT!" he said, lifting his finger and flicking my cute nose with it. I slapped his hand away as he continued "IF I win. I get to grab your boobs, with both hands! Over the shirt to make it fair."

"You're a pig." I said, rolling my eyes. "Why don't you ask Mike if that's okay?"

Ugh, Mike. Knowing him, he'd probably somehow justify this pervert fucking wager. So...if that were the case, then why not go for it? If I win, he's off my case. If I lose well, it was just over the shirt.

"So...over my shirt? No squeezing or anything?" I asked, contemplating on it.
 
I smiled as she clearly thought about running away to tell on me, but then she thought better of it and actually agreed to my terms. But with a counteroffer of her own. No squeezing? Was she serious, how could anyone NOT squeeze those mammories? I bit my lip and frowned in front of her, "Awww....but Squeezing is the whole point. How about one good squeeze?" I countered, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Besides you are gonna kick my ass right? What do you have to worry about?" I said and pushed passed her toward the living room where I turned the TV and the Xbox on. I grabbed a guitar controller and got ready for her to come in and pick and song and watch in shock as I destroy her.

Those tits were gonna be mine, and even more before the night was out. At least if I kept being as awesome as I usually am. "Hurry up and pick a song so I can get my hands on you." I taunted her, trying to break her rhythm for the game before it had even begun.
 
"Besides you are gonna kick my ass right? What do you have to worry about?" he said, trying to egg me on to agree on letting him get a good squeeze...if he won. I can't say that I'm too proud of this, but it worked. I was a competitive person and I was good at Guitar Hero. Lost amid my thoughts, I didn't notice him move until he was well within the living room, with a guitar controller ready.

"Hurry up and pick a song so I can get my hands on you." he taunted me, as I hurried over to the corner. I picked up a guitar controller and sighed, as I replied "You're not winning, you know. If you do, three squeezes you fucking jackass." with a grin on my face. There was no way that I was losing this. I was finally done with his fucking comments.

I placed the strap on, letting it dig in between my breasts (making them appear even bigger than they are already). I browsed through the songs and picked a hard one. Battery by Metallica.

"Ready?" I asked, ready to start the song. I was so focused.
 
Fuck me. She would pick that song. One of the hardest songs in the game, the fucking Metallica song. I slumped and glared at her, "You suck." I sneered. Then turned toward the screen as the song began. This would have been the song I would have picked to fuck with her, great tune, but fast and hard and fuck on a video game.

But I had also played it a hundred times at home, and I mopped the fucking floor with her. I wasn't hardly missing any notes. I began to dance in place, wiggling my hips at her. I even started singing the song as I breezed through to a crushing victory.

"WOOOOO!" I screamed in victory as I beat her with a 99% score. "Give me those boobs girl!" I roared proudly, not giving a fuck if anyone heard.

I took off the guitar and held up my hands and wiggled my fingers. I grinned as I waited for her to give up the goods. "Maybe you can beat me next time."
 
I wasn't off to a good start. Right off the bat, I missed a note and he got his. I was panicking right when things got going - worried that I might actually lose to him. As things progressed, it was obviously that he played quite a bit of this game. I mean, I don't see how else he could have gotten so far or so confident as we played. Soon enough, we found ourselves at the end of the song...with Derek well ahead of me.

I lost. I fucking lost.

He cheered in joy and I was thankful not many people were close to the living room; although, I bet a lot of them were wondering what all the fuss was about.

"Give me those boobs girl!"
"Oh my god, shut up!" I quickly replied.

My heart raced as I thought about the idea of his hands on my breasts...even if it was over my shirt and my bra. I wasn't happy, but...hey, it was Mike's fault for not being here to help me. Any other boyfriend would have thrown out Derek by now. So, I sighed - making sure the coast was clear.

"I swear, I'll need a drink after this..."

I pushed my chest out to him and waited...

He was about to see that my breasts were much more than a handful.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I clapped my hands in joy as Candy reluctantly turned toward me and held her chest monsters open for me. "OH my god it's like being at a buffet. I don't know where to touch them first!" I said excitedly. I looked at all my options, but it was more to tease her and drag it out than anything else.

I shrugged before she could get too annoyed or back out of the bet, and I just reached out and grabbed big handfuls of her tits. My palms were right from her nipples and would you believe it? Them nipples was hard. My eyes widened a bit as I squeezed her tits, firmly but gently enough to not hurt her. Would you believe this bitch? She was enjoying this! Those nipples weren't cold, they were fucking excited.

"Oh my you've got a naughty secret." I smirked and stepped closer to her. I moved myself so close my face was nearly against hers and her breasts were against my body. "You like this." I whispered. "I can feel it. All that taunting and blustering, but you are actually liking my attention. You like my hands upon you, well let me tell you something girl, you would fucking love my cock." I breathed against her lips, knowing she could not pull away without risk of toppling over something.

"How about we play another song, double or nothing." I offered, backing away and letting her boobs go at the same time. "This time if I win, you take me upstairs and let me have one of your bras. But if you win not only will I leave, but I'll never bug Mike to come hang out ever again." I smiled.
 
A shiver ran down my spine as soon as I felt Derek's hands on my breasts. Sure, he had big hands, but they couldn't even hold an entire breast! It's funny, I must have been just as amazed as he was when witnessing that fact.

Okay so, uh...confession time. I never really gave Mike the chance to ever really squeeze or even touch my breasts. Don't get me wrong, he definitely tried when we had sex, but I'd always slap his hands away and not let him do much with them, so I never really saw how they looked in someone else's hands until right now. So, forgive me if I say that I liked it a bit. I sighed a bit when he gave my chest a good squeeze.

"Oh my you've got a naughty secret." he said, moving in really close to me. He wasn't even squeezing right now, just coming up as close as he could without outright kissing me. He was a bit in my bubble as he continued with a whisper "You like this."

With his hands still on my breasts, I backed up a bit - and quickly stopped, feeling a picture frame get knocked over as my butt collided with it. "...Screw you Derek, I don't." I protested, not really happy about where this was going. Just who did he think he is?

"I can feel it. All that taunting and blustering, but you are actually liking my attention. You like my hands upon you, well let me tell you something girl, you would fucking love my cock." he said, coming up close to the point where I could feel his breath on my soft lips. I would have gasped but, I fought the urge. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of going to my head.

"Derek..." I protested again.

He pulled his hands away from my breasts and moved away from my space. Hah, the idiot didn't even remember that I said three squeezes. Looks like I lucked out of that one.

"How about we play another song, double or nothing. This time if I win, you take me upstairs and let me have one of your bras. But if you win not only will I leave, but I'll never bug Mike to come hang out ever again."

"My bra?! So you were looking for one the last time you were here!" I said loudly, although not as shocked as I would have been a few days ago. I thought about it for a moment, thinking about the wager. Okay, so he was good at the game...but he just had the element of surprise. Maybe now I had a better shot? The offer of him never being around here again felt just too tempting to pass up and I felt that maybe, I could beat him this time.

"Just...ugh...you pig." I answered back finally, going over to the couch and picking up my guitar controller "Fine, you're on."

Right then, Mike walked in with a bottle of beer in hand with a few other party-goers. They were just walking and talking until they saw us. My boyfriend gave us a quick look and said "Oh, are you two getting along finally? What are you up to?"
 
Mike came inot the room as I put on the guitar controller again and I spun toward him. "Mother fucking Guitar Hero man!" I cried in answer to his question. I held the guitar up and wiggle my fingers over the buttons. "I sorry bro but I am whooping her ass at this shit too."

I spun back towards the screen and told Candy. "Come on girly, pick this shit. Do a shorter song too, I don't have seven minute to beat you." I said with a laugh, shaking my hips and loosening up.

"Whatever you do. Do not pick Dragonforce. I can 100% that song and I don't want to crush your soul. I just want a bra." And to fuck you, but I didn't say that part.
 
"Abrah?" Mike said, somehow overhearing us and obviously not catching on...or choosing not to. I honestly couldn't tell.

"Yeah um, it's a custom mode we can play." I said, praying and counting on the fact that Mike hasn't really played Guitar Hero in well...ever. It looked like it worked as he shrugged and went off with his friends to the patio. Before choosing the song, I slapped Derek's arm before saying "Jesus, don't be so loud!"

I scrolled through the list of the songs, eventually on stopping a song that I feel that was easy; easy for someone who played it frequently enough. "I Wanna Be Sedated" by the Ramones!

"Ready?" I asked for our round two and the entire round, I tried my best to distract him. How? Well, I bounced around a bit, hoping to both get his attention and to keep myself pumped. I had to win this round, for sure.
 
Back
Top