Daddy's Little Girl

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
This thread is for all those Daddies and Little Girls. DD/lg is NOT about incest, but of a loving relationship, filled with trust and love and caring.

If you are going to post pictures, please read the rules. The most important rules are nothing with copyright or names on the pictures, and no overly explicit pics (ie anything with an erection!).

If you see something that violates the rules, YOU have to contact the poster and ask them to change it, and if they don't contact the moderator. Has to be self policed. The previous thread was taken down because this was not done!

Thank you,

~BFG :rose:

tumblr_o2eik9KW2r1v5o182o1_1280.jpg

And...because we are on literotica...

I know that many of us have long-distance relationships...

This also is a great tool for when you have to be away for any amount of time. Littles need their Daddy to remember them.

Edit: I hate when these posts 'disappear' from Lit.. Why? Why do they disappear, can anyone tell me? No, it's not the mods... sigh

Last edited:
What do you call it when the domme & sub are both female??

L:rose:

Mommy and little girl - although, technically, DD/lg is a category of D/s....
(I've have only ever seen it written DD/lg, not MD/lg, I don't know why)

Last edited:
tumblr_o2lwa6fJl91v8tn6eo1_500.jpg

A hug and kiss, a little caress, he discovered what she'd worn out
Sweet Daddy's girl, lost a cute curl, with regret she gave him a pout
Skirt at her feet, blouse pulled up neat, bent ready his love to receive
spanked hard and fast, meant to last, she was wet and now in great need...

A hug and kiss, a little caress, he discovered what she'd worn out
Sweet Daddy's girl, lost a cute curl, with regret she gave him a pout
Skirt at her feet, blouse pulled up neat, bent ready his love to receive
spanked hard and fast, meant to last, she was wet and now in great need...

Ohhhhh, I LOVE it! A post and a poem! I think I will try something the next time! Not something naughty to get a spanking...I can do that well enough on my own! But, a poem!

Thank you, CB4F! :kiss:

This thread is for all those Daddies and Little Girls. DD/lg is NOT about incest, but of a loving relationship, filled with trust and love and caring.

If you are going to post pictures, please read the rules. The most important rules are nothing with copyright or names on the pictures, and no overly explicit pics (ie anything with an erection!).

If you see something that violates the rules, YOU have to contact the poster and ask them to change it, and if they don't contact the moderator. Has to be self policed. The previous thread was taken down because this was not done!

Thank you,

~BFG :rose:

:heart::heart::heart:
Thank you so much for making a new thread BFG!
Appreciate you getting it going again right away...I was so sad to lose a thread that had so many posts I loved so much.

:rose:I feel better already. Love ya darling.
cb

Mommy and little girl - although, technically, DD/lg isn't D/s....
(I've have only ever seen it written DD/lg, not MD/lg, I don't know why)

I always wondered, I could never say it though.
I like certain aspects of this fetish but calling my husband (or any man) daddy just will never happen. Just can't imagine calling someone daddy sexually while I have a dad. Not judging as I'm sure some people don't get certain kinks I/we have. Perhaps I'll learn something about this subject at Sexapalooza this weekend in Toronto.

I like certain aspects of this fetish but calling my husband (or any man) daddy just will never happen. Just can't imagine calling someone daddy sexually while I have a dad. Not judging as I'm sure some people don't get certain kinks I/we have. Perhaps I'll learn something about this subject at Sexapalooza this weekend in Toronto.

You might be interested in this thread which discusses this topic:
"The allure of "fuck me daddy..."
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1231952

A few throught pulled from the above referenced thread for your interest. :heart:
I found the below musings on a blog and wanted to add it to this thread. :heart:

"But why use a name that, by definition, implies paternity? Are there really that many women out there that have some sort of incestual fetish?
Far from it.
The term Daddy, in one word, embodies almost all of the qualities of a good Dominant. It indicates the need to nurture and care for his submissive, and the strength he displays when things get tough. It shows the respect and reverence the submissive has for her Dominant.
It also says to others, in no uncertain terms, that she belongs to her Dominant. It says that no matter what happens, from the first time she calls him by that name, nothing can change who she belongs to. That she is His, and He is hers, thick and thin, forever."

Never, in a million years, would I have ever thought I'd find calling a partner, "Daddy," in the heat of sex erotic. But...I have to say I've change my position over the last year or so.

This is all theoretical, btw! I haven't had the opportunity to test it out in real life. :cattail:

This sounds just like me...I too have had a change in my thinking about the endearment of "daddy" in the bedroom or as part of D/s power exchange. I would have said never ever ever even as recently as 6 or 8 months ago - I have been known to essentially have the "ewwwww"/"ich" reaction even to Daddy Dom style of dominance. However... this was mostly due to my unresolved "daddy issues" which I was particularly reticent to transfer to any man I cared about.

With the help of a friend, I came to some real resolution over my "daddy issues" and discovered that my inclinations to function as a bit of a "little" in my D/s relationship has made me crave more of a Daddy Dom and I now find I have the impulse to use "daddy" in that heat-of-the-moment "fuck me, daddy" as well as in that "oh daddy, please take care of your girl" context. I am not a whiner and I do not have any interest in playing at being a little girl or the whole dress up thing ~ however, I now get why it is a thing.

BTW - even the reference to Big Daddy and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (which I saw staged not too long ago) cannot ruin my new found impulse to want a D/s "daddy-Dom" and add the endearment "daddy" to my repertoire. (Good try, MWY :heart:) So far, my Dom is still uncomfortable with being called "daddy"... time will tell if he too changes his mind. The fact that it is an "instant turn on" for some and an "ewwww" for others is one of those inexplicable who-knows-why what turns us on, does? Might as well just go with it. :heart:

Back