Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 05-27-2016, 12:13 AM   #126
screwher
Literotica Guru

My wife

On line now if you'd like to chat. Thanks.

Old 05-31-2016, 01:28 AM   #127
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwher View Post
Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.
Bumped. PM me please.

Old 06-04-2016, 02:51 PM   #128
screwher
Literotica Guru

Dull Saturday afternoon could use some livening up. PM me please.

Old 06-05-2016, 08:13 AM   #129
Kinkystew
Virgin

Talking

let's chat is your wife hot she like sucking big cock

Old 06-06-2016, 12:27 AM   #130
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

On line now. Love to hear from you.

Old 06-06-2016, 11:39 PM   #131
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I'm on line now. Would love to chat.

Old 06-09-2016, 02:57 AM   #132
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
On line now if you'd like to chat. Thanks.
PM me please.

Old 06-12-2016, 12:03 AM   #133
screwher
Literotica Guru

My wife

I love chatting with other men about them fucking my wife. I'm on line now. PM me please.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:11 AM   #134
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I love chatting with other men about them fucking my wife. I'm on line now. PM me please.
Bumped. I'd love to hear from you.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:45 PM   #135
doggyman111
Virgin

Red face To the guy who'd like watching another guy bone his wife

That sentiment is a common one I think, I've had it about my first wife who was a full figured gal. Now in my second marriage to a totally different kind of chick with a different kind of build (petite) and though I have my moments I think I wouldn't mind at all if she had an affair. She's twenty five years younger than me and she deserves a good roll in the hay if she wants one. There are times she wants sex and though I want it more than breathing there are times I cannot for the life of me get it up. If she were to say to me she'd like to have another guy in bed for sex I think I'd tell her yes.

As far as me boning another guys wife if she looked as good or better than my wife I suppose I'd have no trouble getting it up from the sheer excitement of fucking a stranger. Her husband watching me fuck his spouse or significant other in the same room I don't think I could perform but wouldn't have an objection to letting him watch from a cam. Anyway my two cents on the subject.

Old 06-23-2016, 10:35 PM   #136
screwher
Literotica Guru

Bumping this thread.

My wife is currently on vacation again visiting relatives. I've been fantasizing she's spending her nights getting royally fucked by every night by another man.

Old 06-24-2016, 03:10 AM   #137
hornyperth
Virgin

Sent you a pm, my biggest fantasy is to watch my wife be taken by another guy

Old 06-24-2016, 11:05 PM   #138
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyman111 View Post
That sentiment is a common one I think, I've had it about my first wife who was a full figured gal. Now in my second marriage to a totally different kind of chick with a different kind of build (petite) and though I have my moments I think I wouldn't mind at all if she had an affair. She's twenty five years younger than me and she deserves a good roll in the hay if she wants one. There are times she wants sex and though I want it more than breathing there are times I cannot for the life of me get it up. If she were to say to me she'd like to have another guy in bed for sex I think I'd tell her yes.

As far as me boning another guys wife if she looked as good or better than my wife I suppose I'd have no trouble getting it up from the sheer excitement of fucking a stranger. Her husband watching me fuck his spouse or significant other in the same room I don't think I could perform but wouldn't have an objection to letting him watch from a cam. Anyway my two cents on the subject.
As a husband who fantasizes about, and wants, another man to fuck his wife this second point is always in the back of my head. I want to watch as my wife gets laid but I understand there may be situations where I cannot. Most notably the guy getting inhibited with the idea of the husband watching. I guess if the three of us want him to screw her bad enough I'd be willing to give them the privacy of our bedroom. But that to sounds quite erotic in it's own way.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:28 AM   #139
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:

On line now. PM me if you'd like to chat about my sexy wife.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:13 AM   #140
screwher
Literotica Guru

Fuck my wife

I'm on line now. I'd love to hear from you.

Old 06-26-2016, 02:26 PM   #141
Latexisland
Literotica Guru

Hot thoughts

Latexisland2@tumblr.com

Old 06-26-2016, 07:48 PM   #142
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Old 06-27-2016, 09:21 PM   #143
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Love to talk to others about him screwing my wife. PM me.

Old 06-28-2016, 05:40 AM   #144
hyderabadi4u
Virgin

hi , we are 34 m 33 f and looking for some fun too . we are from india , .where u frm

Quote:

hi where are u guys from . we will be interested in some cam fun and may be more .

Old 06-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #145
BusterGood
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahduk View Post
I suppose it's not something you generally discuss before getting married and in reality 20 years ago I would have been horrified if he had suggested it. Now after 20 years of marriage it's entirely different and I wish he would show slime interest in my desires and needs sexually
If he did would you still be up for him sharing you?

Old 06-30-2016, 02:29 AM   #146
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:

On line now. I'd love to hear from you.

Old 07-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #147
screwher
Literotica Guru

I'm on line now. I'd love to chat. Pm me.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:14 AM   #148
screwher
Literotica Guru

Bumped. I love to chat with other men about then screwing my wife. PM me please.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:30 PM   #149
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Old 07-05-2016, 03:38 AM   #150
screwher
Literotica Guru

Chat about my wife

Quote:
Bumped. Pm me please.