Cum take a closer looksie

Nurse_Athena

Really Experienced
Rrrooounnddd 2!! This thread better take off like the last one, that was pretty cool.

I am creating a new thread because my uneducated and naive self when it comes to the interwebs and creepers sprung up a lot of concern, possible danger, and my safety being compromised.

My name is Lizzy, I am 25 years old, born on the west coast but later on in life fell in love with the southern lifestyle. I'm a country girl at heart. I chose nursing as my career, and I don't regret it.

I'm a girl who appears innocent physically and my personality is very bubbly and sweet, but what most don't know, or is their loss to not know, is I enjoy being a submissive. I love to please in any way I can. I'd rather please than be pleased, but I never get my way. Daddy makes the orders right?

I enjoy teasing, being playful and I strive to be an enjoyment to be around. This is new for me, but I am excited to see where my thread takes me.

Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:
Rrrooounnddd 2!! This thread better take off like the last one, that was pretty cool.

I am creating a new thread because my uneducated and naive self when it comes to the interwebs and creepers sprung up a lot of concern, possible danger, and my safety being compromised.

Good for you! :kiss:

Welcome back sweetie, looking forward to your beautiful images. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. We actually have quite a bit in common.

Oh it still has that new thread smell!
Yes pervy and a smart ass,it works for me! :devil: :nana:

Welcome back sweetie, looking forward to your beautiful images. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. We actually have quite a bit in common.

Thank you. :) I most likely will since I'm kind of stalker/creepos/sick perv illiterate apparently. haha

:) :)

Attachments

• 12746389_214700625548484_5872409_n.jpg
    12746389_214700625548484_5872409_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 12746125_214700745548472_236430378_n.jpg
    12746125_214700745548472_236430378_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 18
Very nice, hopefully these are yours & not a stolen set. You could always post a pic, withbyou behing it, saying name & date. That would confirm it is you posting. Unfortunately there have been posters on her whom have stolen others pictures & used them as their own.

not this again...already? i JUST started this thread. Any more and I WILL delete both

your awesome. now that the investigations are over, have fun posting....i know I'm having fun looking. Your beautiful and sexy. thank you for letting me see you :kiss:

Back