Nude Female fighting

Fetishes come in many forms. Nude wrestling is very arousing and I am told that it arouses the wrestlers too. That is exactly the point - everyone wins!

tumblr_ny8i5qm0vp1urfo59o4_1280.jpg

Works for me.
 
Denny

We lived for years in Florida and one of the big events we enjoyed was during bike events and a few times a year at random biker bars.
Pudding wrestling, cole slaw wrestling, Jello wrestling, mud wrestling, and more. Young, usually well built women, including skinny, chubby, and obese ladies wearing the skimpest possible bikinis wrestled.
As time passed, many began with an added t-shirt or sweat shirt, maybe also shorts. We didn't care who won, we were there to watch their clothes being ripped off. In reality the rings were so far from the crowd, the pudding or whatever covered the good parts, so it was mostly just the thought of seeing naked female flesh.
Then laws changed and the ladies had to wear things to prevent exposure.
Still those small outside bar patios now and then still had bikini and thong bikini ladie's wrestling and T-shirt contests.
Now and then a few drunken biker babes would get pissed and rip each others clothes off. All clean fun that we miss now.
 
Back
Top