Men DOING ... anything but sex

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
So are you washing the dishes? climbing a mountain? training and glistening? being creative with your hands? hard at work?

This is a thread displaying masculine action with no gender role nonsense restrictions, simply images of 'men doing', which might appeal. Post them! and, gals and guys, comment on them! Let's be celebratory! If the images are sexy, grand; but no sex please! no private parts! If you need to crop out faces and show only fingers or biceps, that's ok. If you want to post not yourself but some famous iconic image of a guy out there in the public domain, that's ok too. But let's see litster guys!

The thread idea was borne out of some banter on a sex appeal thread after I posted the pic in my next post:

Last edited:
Honey Harvest joy:

attachment.php

oooh, ooooh, men doing stuff!! i love it. will you be taking requests? ;)

simon, that's a very, ahem, sweet pic ^up there^ :kiss:

*subscribes :D

On top of a 14teener in Colorado...

attachment.php

Attachments

• rick - Quandry.jpg
    rick - Quandry.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
i have to run and tell my girlfriends about this thread... bbiab... :)

so, this is where my weird ass fantasy image should belong.

Splitting wood
Ripped jeans
Red & black flannel (or topless)
Work boots

I'll wait ever so patiently for that image, considering it will probably never happen.

so, this is where my weird ass fantasy image should belong.

Splitting wood
Ripped jeans
Red & black flannel (or topless)
Work boots

I'll wait ever so patiently for that image, considering it will probably never happen.

This is as close as I can get.

Cutting up a fallen maple in the woods last summer. I split it later wearing ripped jeans and flannel but neglected to get a photo ;)

tumblr_nsice7qi2q1s754npo3_r1_540.jpg

Honey Harvest joy:

Simon! Such a great idea for a thread! And I adore your picture! :kiss:

I'm a man, and I do stuff.:D

Oh yeah! I'm with Trekka on this one... fuuuck!

On top of a 14teener in Colorado...

Awesome!

Cutting up a fallen maple in the woods last summer. I split it later wearing ripped jeans and flannel but neglected to get a photo ;)

Sexy!

I posted this yesterday in the Men In Kilts thread, but I'm not sure how many people venture over there. Kilts, bagpipes, and Balmorals are manly, right?

tumblr_nsice7qi2q1s754npo3_r1_540.jpg

Damn!! A man that can swing an ax has strong shoulders and a strong back. My imagination is running wild here.

What a refreshing thread idea and these images are rocking it! Keep them coming!

Back