Private Realtor Turned Bimbo

MsDemiMeyersReal

Loves Spam
As a private Realtor I was having an Open House on a canyon home and had invited 30 guests to see the property. I had a waiter serving finger foods and a bartender for Mermosas. I made sure to look my best (the outfit I wore that day is attached below). What I didn't know was Bryce - my competitor for the property - had snuck someone onto my guest list who turned out to be a hypnotist and halfway through the Open House, I had no idea how I was behaving more and more like a complete bimbo

Attachments

• Realtor.png
    Realtor.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
As a private Realtor I was having an Open House on a canyon home and had invited 30 guests to see the property. I had a waiter serving finger foods and a bartender for Mermosas. I made sure to look my best (the outfit I wore that day is attached below). What I didn't know was Bryce - my competitor for the property - had snuck someone onto my guest list who turned out to be a hypnotist and halfway through the Open House, I had no idea how I was behaving more and more like a complete bimbo

I slide out from long slung steering wheel of my expensive Italian sports car
I know the steel heels glint in the sun on my high heels.
the tight short black leather dress and are molded to my Voluptuous frame and reveals more then it hides
My long flowing and full red hair tumbles down to the small of my back
Diamonds are much in evidence, the easier to hypnotize my pray.
I look over the house and smile I might even buy it from the slut
This will be fun
One of realtor's competitors has retained me to reconfigure her into a Bimbo/slut
Just as had most of the women at the open house where already members of the hypno slut club
I am almost to the door as it opens and I see my prey for the first time

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
I slide out from long slung steering wheel of my expensive Italian sports car
I know the steel heels glint in the sun on my high heels.
the tight short black leather dress and are molded to my Voluptuous frame and reveals more then it hides
My long flowing and full red hair tumbles down to the small of my back
Diamonds are much in evidence, the easier to hypnotize my pray.
I look over the house and smile I might even buy it from the slut
This will be fun
One of realtor's competitors has retained me to reconfigure her into a Bimbo/slut
Just as had most of the women at the open house where already members of the hypno slut club
I am almost to the door as it opens and I see my prey for the first time

she will make a perfect slut when I am done

Back