Awakening the Bubble (need one)

musicankane

I blew a monkey once.
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
15,633
Jason had led a sheltered life for the first 18 years of his existence. His father had died shortly after he was conceived and his mother lost her mind because of it. She mental broke down and for fear of anything ever happening to Jason, she sheltered him like Bubbleboy. She even went to college while pregnant and while Jason was merely a toddler in order to provide him home education. His father's life insurance allowed for Jason and his mom Beverly to never have to live in fear of money issues.

Yet the neighbors got word of this. They did not approve of someone locking away a child in what was basically a prison. Jason deserved a normal life, a chance at social skills, a chance at relationships of his very own.

So due to complaints and a bad reaction from Beverly, Jason was taken away from his mother and sent to live with a foster family.

The parents where Micheal, and Maria. A nice couple from the suburbs who had a 18 year old daughter Jason's age named Megan. Megan was a hottie, a typical popular girl who's looks have everything going her way. Unlike most popular girl's she isn't shallow and is determined to help Jason learn how to be a normal dude whatever it takes

(Megan via her instagram)

Jason had been living with his new foster family for a few months now. Sitting in his room with his Xbox and playing through a game of Madden. Sports games had long since excited him, as the idea of playing outside with a bunch of other people interested him. He was too scared to ever play a game like Football for real as the fear of getting hurt terrified him. On top of his zero physical ability on account of never being allow outside.

Through the bedroom wall he could her Megan's stereo pumping music loudly into both of their rooms. She had a friend over, a pretty blonde named Kelly. Jason was amazing at how every friend Megan had was almost as beautiful as she was. Whenever Megan had a friend over she would pump music as if she didn't want anyone to hear her and her friend doing....whatever it was they did. Jason sometimes pictured Megan and her friends having sex, but it was hard to picture just weird images of two girls hug awkwardly.

Jason had never seen girls naked, never seen porn, never seen anything related to sex. So all he had was his imagination and a few glimpses from a couple video games he had gotten a hole of without his mother's knowledge. Well that wasn't true, he had merely tricked her into getting him a game he knew would have naughty things in it without letting her know.

He got a hole of Grand Theft Auto that way. But that game depicted sex by a guy rocking his hips against a girl's butt as she bent over a counter. He didn't think that Megan and another girl could do that.

Jason finished his game of football as the music died, he could hear Megan mumbling something of a goodbye to her friend. Quickly Jason darted to his door and opened it a crack so he could get a peek of Kelly as she left. Jason might not know much about girls or sex, but he did like looking at girls and he wanted to watch the way Kelly's ass twitched as she walked.

Jason had to fight not to stare at the girls at school. For the first week his eyes just wandered everywhere, it was impossible to pay attention to any of the classes.

Kelly and Megan emerged from her room and Megan stood in the hall, blocking Jason's view. They said their final goodbyes and Kelly turned and darted off down the hall to see herself out. Jason's neck craned to try and see around Megan, but she completely blocked him. His gaze fell upon Megan's hips and long legs instead. Megan was always fun to look at, but she almost always caught him staring so he eventually had to stop being so obvious about it.

Megan spun toward him quickly, as if she knew he was staring. Jason gasped and blushed, jerking back into his room and shutting the door quickly.
 
Last edited:
Megan stepped out into the hall and watched her friend Kelly hurry off home, making her grin at how the girl moved so quickly like she thought lingering would cause someone to become aware of things.

She could just imagine the blonde running home and jumping into the shower immediately to wash up, and get rid of any evidence of things.

She never worried about it. Mom and dad did care about her, but they were the typical parents, too unsure and nervous to discuss intimate things, so long as she didn’t appear to be drinking or doing drugs, they left her alone. All she needed was loud music to cover the noise.

As her friend disappeared, she sensed eyes on her again, on her legs and butt….. staring…… and turned around to see the blur of Jason’s flushed face ducking back in his room and heard the door close, making her grin even more.

She foster brother was always doing that, staring at her and her friends, especially when he thought they didn’t know, but she’d been ogled enough to know and feel when it happened, or when someone was staring past her. He was getting better at it or at least more careful about it, but she still knew when he did, and it amused her greatly. Not in a mean way either did it amuse her, for she thought it a good sign and quite healthy, and so very cute too. She had heard about his shelter upbringing and found it funny how his natural male instincts made him curious and intrigued but that he didn’t really seem to understand why…. or at least didn’t know what followed that aroused interest….. unlike more boys who’s expression made it vividly clear how they had stripped her naked and then screwed her in their minds. But Jason was different. She could see it in his eyes… when she sometimes pretended not to notice….. that just as he was starting to undress her, his expression got vague and confused, as if he didn’t know what to imagine seeing, and after, his look was even more confused, like someone seeing a hot sports car they’d like to take for a spin but not having any idea of how to drive it.

Then Jason himself was kind of cute, is you looked past the pale skin from not enough sun and the shaggy, casual dressed hermit look from spending all his time hold up in his room, and the lack of muscle tone. Still he was nice looking around all that…. and he had very nice eyes…… sort of like a lost puppy.

Making him just her type.

She like the occasional romp with some jock or guy who though himself the gift to women, the fun of a hot sex session, but she went more for those who needed some love, guy who can’t generally get women, those new to sex, women who didn’t get the tender loving from their boyfriends. All discreetly done of course.

She suppressed a giggle as she imagined him in his room now, embarrassed, worried what she might do, but with his mind run through so many scenarios of what might be…. in fact she was sure he was always thinking about what she was up to when she had a friend over and the music loud. She honestly was surprised he hadn’t tried to put a peep hole in the wall between their rooms yet. He was also the reason why she tended to wear short skirts and shorts around the house, all tight fitting, so he could stare at her legs and butt.

She turned and walked into her room, lowering the music and straightening things, thinking she could use a shower too as she finished, and started to collect her stuff for it.

She crossed the hall, calling out that she was going to use the bathroom for a shower, before entering. She was about to close the door tight but giggled softly and decided to leave it slightly open, as if she hadn’t closed it tight and it had popped open without her knowing, turning her back to it as she started the water. She wondered if Jason would be brave enough to try to peek….. ?
 
Jason hated getting caught staring. It made him feel dirty, and yet, he couldn't get himself to stop. There was something about Megan that made him want....no NEED, to stare at her. Could be the skirts, tights, or various other items she wore that clung to her body in ways that made him curious more about what the female body was really like.

He had a computer and he had the Internet but he wasn't brave enough to look for porn. It had been ingrained as evil in him for too long. He sat there wondering about girls and more about what Megan would look like naked. He knew it was wrong but the more he lived in this house the more out of his conform zone his thoughts became. He supposed Magen's mode of dress was to blame.

He jerked when Megan called out that she was going to use the shower. Since he and Megan had to share the bathroom, she always announced her showers so Jason was aware. She always took long showers too, so he supposed she simply was giving him a chance to pee or something before locking him out for an hour or more.

As he heard the shower fire up, Jason realized he hadn't eaten lunch. So he snuck out of his room, quickly and silently zipped down to the kitchen where he found a note on the refirdgerator. There was twenty bucks taped to the door. The note explained that Megan and Jason wee on their own tonight and to use the money to order a pizza for dinner.

Jason sighed and grabbed the note and a bag of chips from the cubbard. As he darted back to his room he put the note and the money on Megan's door so she would see it when she finished.

As he turned he stopped dead in his tracks. There she was, in the shower with the door wide open, completely naked. She stood under the water in clear view to Jason's feeble eyes, her back towards him, he neck arched back as she let the water run down the front of her body.

Jason's first thought was that she looked like the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Her skin was flawless and silky smooth, her ass tight and strong looking as it bled down into powerfully seductively legs. Jason's second thought was panic. He jerked himself away from the sight so hard that he slammed into his closed bedroom door, making a huge banging noise. Then he rapidly fumbled with the door knob as he rushed to charge into the room before she caught him looking.

Ogling her with clothing was one thing, but naked was another and Jason's heart hammered as he felt fear build up within him. Oh god what if she yelled at him?
 
As Megan slowly undressed, she waited for that feeling of being watched, even removed each article of clothing in a casual and unhurried manner, but apparently Jason had not taken the chance. She made a few careful side glances in the mirror over the sink but saw nothing except one small flash of moment but it must have been nothing, or him passing and not realizing the door wasn’t closed tight.

Oh well, that was…. Disappointing? Was she real upset he’d not tried?

She shrugged it off as she stepped into the shower, letting the warm water rush over her, soothing her tight muscles and washing way the stickiness from her former activities, a most delightful feeling. Was why she took such long showers, the great feeling of the water washing over her body…… she knew it caused its troubles, holding up the bathroom on Jason, and running the hot water of on occasion….. but she loved the way it felt. And she was about to lose herself in her shower when she got that watched feeling suddenly….. was it Jason? Had he taken the opportunity? Not being able to peer in the mirror now, she couldn’t tell.

She continued to let the water run over her, not turning or anything so as not to startle him if true and making sure she back was to him so he only saw her back, butt and legs…. no sense in over doing it the first time for the guy.

That’s went she heard the loud bang like thump!

She moving her head away from the shower to hear better and caught the sound of someone rattling a door knob for several moments then a door slamming. It had been Jason, she thought amused, as she chanced a look and turned towards the door seeing it had swung open more than the little bit she’d left it, giving a pretty open view of the shower.

Poor Jason, he must have just walked by and… wham.... naked foster sister!

She giggled, returning to her shower as she imagine him sitting in his room, heart pounding, wondering if she had caught him. She didn’t even worry about the door as she knew he’d not come out for a while till he thought it safe, just washed her body and hair and rinsed off in the same leisurely manner as always, still quietly laughing to herself. When done she stepped out, turning the water off, and toweled off completely including drying her auburn hair brushing it lovingly, still not doing anything with the door….. honestly not sure what reaction was expected?

Should she act embarrassed? Nervous? Annoyed?

Any negative reaction would upset Jason, and ruin her attempt to bring him out of his shell, not what she wanted, so she decided she’d just pretend she’d chosen to forget it as an accident that came to nothing. Let him think it was his secret.

Donning her robe, she dumped her clothes and towels in the hamper, and exited the bathroom, closing the door with a normal but obvious click, and crossed to her room…. seeing the note and money on her door. So that was it, he’d gone to the kitchen and found the note, when coming back he’d stopped to put then both on her door and that had placed him right in perfect place to see straight in to the shower…. poor guy. It also meant her parents were out for the night, likely playing bridge with Fords over a couple streets.

Should she push things a bit more? They had the house to themselves for the next few hours, but seeing her naked…. or the back half of her….. might be more than enough for one night.

“The usual pizza?” She called, as she pulled down the note and money, and since there was two different places to order from. “And do you want the two litre coke or the bag of bread sticks?”

That must of made him jump, she thought entering her room, as he was likely still expecting her to yell at him most likely….. which confused her. He always looked like he expected her to yell and such at him when she caught him staring, yet she’d never once raised her voice at him…. outside of her calls about the bathroom or like now, calling to him in his room to ask something. Maybe it was something from his upbringing too?

Shrugging, she tucked the money in her robe pocket and walked about putting her shampoo and brush away…..
 
Jason sat on his bed rocking back and forth with his eyes closed. He was trying to work the image of Megan's body out of his mind, but he couldn't shake it. The perfection if her skin, how soft it looked, the supple cheeks of her ass, it just kept running through his mind. His pulse raced as he felt himself panicking. His penis was big and throbbing in his pants which also scared him.

When Megan called out about the pizza Jason screamed as if she had just caught him. His head jerked around but saw that he was still alone in his room. After a moment and a few deep breaths he called back, "Okay. Umm....get cola!" He shouted back. Somehow even his screams sounded timid.

He knew he needed to man up at some point. He needed to stop acting like everything was trying to bite him or hurt him. The world wasn't like Mother said. It wasn't out to get him. The world could be a wonderful place. He had watched videos of places like Paris,and the bustling streets of New York. There was a wonderful world out there and many people to meet and interact with.

So why was he so fucking terrified of it all?

Perhaps he needed to ask questions. Megan might be willing to talk to him. She seemed to know a lot about girls and even a lot of about boys as many guys were always talking to her at school. Perhaps she could tell him why his penis got hard when he thought of....her? Not just her but all girls made his pants feel funny.

He would never learn anything if he didn't brave the answers enough to ask the questions.

Jason turned and looked at the wall he shared with Megan, slowly he reached up and knocked on the wall. "Megan?" He asked. "Do you think you could come over so I can ask you some....stuff?" He asked terrified that she would say no.
 
She was just starting to pick out clothes when she heard Jason answer her back, barely heard, but then his door was closed and she was in her room, so the sound had a bit to get through, though he always called like he was in an avalanche area where too high a volume could trigger a slide. But she didn’t mind that so much as his soft spoken manner was part of what made him sweet.

She picked up her cell phone and called the number for the pizza place, continuing her choosing of clothes. “Hi. Yes, I’d like to order a pizza for delivery.” She listened as the guy on the other end confirmed the phone number and address, to which she made sounds of confirmation, then grinned as he asked if it was the same toppings as usual. “Yes, same order as before. Yeah, want the coke too.” She paused then added a few more words. “And tell your delivery person to get it here on time or else.” She said before hanging up, giggling, for she remembers this was the night Susie worked as a deliverer at that pizza place.

She tossed the phone on the bed and finished picking out her clothes, figuring on giving Jason a break after the shower thing, and put on a pair of hiking shorts and a slightly looser fitting t-shirt, and pulled her auburn mane back into a loose ponytail.

She was slightly startled as a thumping knock sounded from the wall between their rooms, and she heard him call her name, followed by him asking if she’d come to talk to him…. about stuff? She grinned as she called back. “Sure, coming.”

She padded bare foot out and down the hall, knocking on his door before entering. “Pizza is on its way.” She announced as she stepped inside, and then leaned against the opened door. “What did you want to ask me about?” She replied with a warm smile.
 
Last edited:
Jason thought about how to ask Megan things. He tried to think of the right words to use. He thought about the things he overheard guys at school talking about, especially when it came to girls. They said all these things and told so many stories about fucking bitches. They sounded like good stories and it seemed like part of the reason why Jason's penis got hard every time he looked at a girl he thought was pretty.

He looked at Megan and felt the funny tingling in his penis and balls. She was beautiful and it made him feel good to look at her. He wished he just knew why. Jason chewed his lower lip a little and then carefully asked, "Megan what does it mean to fuck a bitch?" He asked softly. He shook his head, "I mean I hear guys at school in the gym talking about fucking a bitch and I looked it up and I know that bitch means dog, but I dont think that they are fucking dogs."

Jason gave her a pitiful look, "I'm sorry, but I look at you and your friends and I feel weird in my pants, and I don't know what is going on. I know I shouldn't look at girls like that, but I can't help myself and I'm freaking out about it." He said in rapid fire as if getting the words out themselves almost made him want to panic and curl into a ball.
 
Megan kind of wondered where Jason’s curiosity would start, what would be the first thing he’d ask about, but when he spoke she was left speechless for several moments, half shocked. Of all the things to ask that was nearly the last thing she expected to come out of his mouth….. sort of like hearing a nun swearing like a sailor…. but then maybe she shouldn’t be overly surprised with the way the egotistic jocks talked. She had overheard Blain, the head jock, saying something like that about her one time to the other guys, which was why he hadn’t gotten near her since. At least this comment was fairly easy to explain….. Jason could have hit her with ‘what does it mean to get some tail?’

“No, they aren’t fucking dogs.” She finally said with a giggle. “That word is for a female dog, and some guys use it, in a sort of demeaning way, to refer to girls. So when they say that, they are saying they had sex with a girl, in a crude way.”

The sorrowful look he gave her after made her heart melt, he was just so cute in his naive ways, at least his next comments were more what she had kind of expected.

“It’s okay Jason, I don’t mind.” She said softly to ease his seeming panic, though she knew she couldn’t speak for her friends, in fact a couple did find his staring a bit creepy. “And it is quite normal in many ways. It’s called sexual attraction.”

She crossed the room and squatted down near him, smiling warmly at him to help calm him. “That weird feeling in your pants is a natural reaction to that attraction. Like smelling good food makes your mouth water, or hearing music you like makes you feel pleased. See a girl you like and feel attracted to makes your….. your penis swell and harden.” She stated with only a slight pause in her words.

She laughed inside at the conversation, thinking it was looking like she going to have to teach him to masturbate even before she taught him about sex its self….. and also realized the reactions were over her as much if not more than her friends….. so sweet.
 
Jason listened to her explanation of the phrases he heard in the locker room at school, processing the words carefully. It made some sort of sense, but if the words the guys used were so demeaning then why did the girls have sex with them? He wondered what sex was even about anyway. He knew it had something to do with reproduction, but that was about it. The mechanics of sex, still eluded him.

Megan then explained the penis thing that kept having to him. Sexual attraction. But what did it have to do with his penis? He didn't understand why his penis needed to get all weird about it. He shrugged and asked, "Why do girls have sex with guys, if guys treat it so demeaningly? And what the hell does my penis have to get hard for? Just cause I find someone pretty doesn't have anything to do with my wiener."

Jason sighed and hung his head, "I feel so stupid sometimes. I've missed so much living in basically a locked room my whole damn life. All the things I don't know make me so gosh darn angry!" He cried smacking his fist into the bed.

He looked at Megan. "Is that what you and your friends do in your room. Sex?" He asked, as if he had no concerned whether Megan had a boy or a girl in her room. As if sex was something she was capable of doing with anyone.
 
Megan had to admit Jason had a valid point with his first question, she had wondered herself why some girls put up with the guys acting so bad about sex at times, but he was already confused enough without getting into the insanity of love and relationships.

“Well guys don’t always act so demeaning to or in front of the girls, and some girls don’t, for their own odd reasons, seem to care as long as they are getting the attention.” She told him with a shrug.

She giggled at his use of wiener in his following comments, but tried to stay focused, jumping as he hit bed as he stated solemnly how he felt about his lack of knowledge. She wasn’t one to downright dislike people, everyone having their good and bad qualities, and not generally forming opinions on those she hadn’t met, but she was starting to serious detest Jason’s mother, seeing how upset, mad and depressed he was. To her it was lucky he’d been taken from her or she hated to think how screwed up he’d be….. picturing him as a middle aged man with no clue about the whole that had passed him by, standing over his mother’s grave as she passed on from age. So sad.

“You’re not stupid, Jason, just lacking in the knowledge you should have been given, taught.” She consoled, moving to carefully sit on the bed beside him, placing an arm around his shoulders.

She decided to change the subject by going back to answering his other comments. “Yes, it does need to get hard, in fact harder the better, and it has much to do with your wiener. Sexual responses are control by the primitive part of your brain, the place where your basic instincts are…. Sort of picture it as a little caveman who lives in your head.” She said in an amused tone trying to lighten the mood. “To him, seeing a female he likes means sex, so your penis grows in preparation for that imagined sex…. He is a bit of a horny little thing.” She giggled.

His next question was another out of left field, kind of surprising her, for though she figured he might have suspicions about things she did in her room, she didn’t expect him to ask so boldly. Though she knew she could just deny it, as he had no way of knowing for sure, she didn’t want to lie to him…. he’d had a lot of that being done to already it seemed. So with a mischievous grin she nodded her head, watching him for his reaction……


(sorry for the wait, was a busy weekend ;) )
 
Jason listened carefully to Megan's explanation. The way she described the horny little cave man in his brain that made his penis get hard made sense. Not literally of course, but her example worked. Sex had something to do with his penis. He wondered what, though. All he ever did was pee with it, and he didn't think that girls wanted to do anything with pee.

Although there was that one time he woke up to find his underwear soaked in white slick stuff. He never dared ask what that was, or how it happened. It only happened that one time so he chalked it up to an accident and forgot about it.

Megan was in fact having sex with her girlfriends in her room too. So anyone could have sex with anyone it seemed. Jason looked at her as she nodded in confirmation. He wanted to know more, and he didn't trust anyone but Megan to teach him.

"Megan...do you think....you could....I don't know. Teach me what sex is. I mean I don't know anything. Like if you can have sex with anyone, what is the penis for? Since you have sex with girls, you clearly don't need one. And what good is the penis if all it does it get hard or pee?" He paused and opened his eyes wide. "NO!!!! Don't tell me sex is when a boy pees on a girl!" He hissed.
 
Megan looked at Jason with as mix of emotions on her face as he rambled on, especially he asking her to teach him about sex, but then that was what she had been sort of working towards…. Hadn’t she?

She was about answer him when he made his outburst, causing her to laugh. “Of course n…..” Well, there was a fetish for it, so it could be considered part of it in a twisted way, but she shook off the thought as again she saw no use in confusing him with stuff like that. “No, that isn’t sex.” She confirmed with a smile.

She took a deep breath before setting to answering his various questions and statements. “Well there are parts of sex that a penis isn’t needed for, and there are ways of getting fair decent replacements for it. But it is very important in sex….. and honestly the real thing is better than a stand in.” She told him with a wink. “Besides, it does other stuff besides just pee and get hard, and it’s what you do with it when hard that is the fun part.”

She paused, smiling, and then realized she hadn’t answered his first question, and the most important she suspected. “Yes Jason, I’ll teach you about sex.” She announced, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek… for now.

She grinned at him, as she dropped her hand into his lap, rubbing the bulge in his pants playfully. “Let me show you how good a penis is.”

She carefully reached down and opened his pants, freeing his penis from his pants with a grin as it popped up stiff and ready, and though it wasn’t technically sex, started to gently stroke it watching his face as she began to give him his first hand job she knew…….
 
Jason blinked when she kissed him. His mind processing her words as she explained that there were ways to have sex without a penis, but using a penis was the best part about it. That must be why the girls and boys at school seemed to pair up. Sex must be a lot of fun, because it seemed all that people talked about at school.

Megan agreed to teach him and Jason gasped when he pressed her hand to his crotch. He tensed and fought the urge to push her hand away. Being touched was such a new thing for him, and it made him nervous whenever people tried to hug him or anything else.

But touching was clearly part of the sex thing, so if he was going to learn, she would have to be able to touch him. Jason watched Megan pull his pants open and take out his penis, which had gone hard as they had talked. Megan's fingers curled around him and began to move up and down. At first he was confused as to what that was all about. His eyes watched her hand stroking him.

Then it clicked as her hand stroked pleasure out of him. "OH!" He gasped in surprise as his shaft got harder in her grip, the constant moving of her hand sent ripples through him. "Oh wow. Megan! WOW!" His mouth curled into a big grin as he turned to her. "That feels amazing. Sex is cool!" He laughed as she continued to stroke him.
 
Megan smiled as she listened to the sounds of appreciation Jason was making, noting his nervous hesitation when she had started, and marveling at the way his penis hardened more….. he was nicely endowed!

She giggled as he told her that sex was cool with a big laugh as this was more foreplay than anything, so answered back amused. “This isn’t really sex, more of an assisted hand job used to relieve the built up tension.”

She watched his face with the mix of pleasure and confusion, wondering if he was ready to see more without blowing his mind, but as she stroked faster and harder, she felt herself growing wet thinking of him inside her. So she decided she’d give him the basics and maybe get into the other stuff later. Still she figured he would not last long during the real thing the first time without a bit of relief, so she started to stroke him to make him cum…. figuring….. hoping he was up to a second go after in which he’d have more stamina.

“Let’s ease a bit of this pent up pressure and then I’ll show you something that will blow your mind.” She giggled, giving him a wink.
 
Jake blinked. This wasn't sex? But it felt good and it was with his penis, how was it not? He looked at her as she started to stroke him faster and firmer. "Pressure? What.....Oh!" As if on que, the pressure she spoke of started to build within him. His penis surged and his balls tensed.

There was a weird sensation starting to ripple through him. Like a tingle, as if something was tickling him from the inside out. "Megan what is....Oh god." He moaned. The tickling built and built until he felt his penis throbb. It was then that the same white stuff he had seen in his pants that one time suddenly burst from him. His penis twitched and with each twitch ropes of thick white cream seemed to squirted out of him. It flew through the air, landing on the carpet and onto Megan's hand.

"What is that?" He cried shaking from the pleasure. "Why does it feel so good? Oh my god!" He shook in her grip, until finally his dick stopped and the tingling faded. Her hand was covered in his white stuff, but his penis was also getting soft again as if it had been releaved. The pressure she told him about.
 
Megan couldn’t help but smile as Jason expressed so much joy from a simple hand job, something a lot guys treated as a boring second nature event, a few she’d even seen could masturbate without a word or change in expression. So it pleased her to see him getting so much out of it, and thinking how it was going to blow his mind when the main event took place.

She nearly burst out laughing as he thrilled to the experience of ejaculation, still softly giggling as he shot out stream after stream of cum, getting all over her hand and the rug. “That is called cum.” She told him, smiling. “It’s what comes out when you achieve total pleasure.”

She grabbed some kleenex, resisting the urge to just lick it off her hand….. no need in freaking him out yet….. and cleaned her hand as she glanced his shrinking member…. if talking to her and seeing her naked butt made him hard, what was about to happen should have him hard again in no time.

“Now that sex lesson.” She announced with a grin.

She stood up, and started to undo her shorts with a casual and unhurried pace, slowly pushing them down to reveal her high cut white panties, moving them down till they just dropped to the floor about her feet. She then hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties, glancing back at him, before sliding them slowly over her butt, giving a little wiggle as she did, continuing to slide them down till they too dropped about her feet. She stepped out of the little pile, pausing with her back still to him, then got a mischievous grins as she glanced back at him.

“So, is the view better up close than at a distance through the bathroom door?” She asked him giggling.
 
Jason watched her wipe away the cum carefully. The stuff was slippery feeling and strange. Apparently it was happy juice when he achieved max pleasure. He wondered if girls had the same thing.

"Cum? Wow it is weird. Like slippery and hot." He said.

Megan then got up to move in front of him. Main event? That must mean the sex part. But what was that thing that just happened if not sex? She had stroked him with her hand and he wondered if he could do that same thing to himself. He figured he could, which meant that it couldn't be sex. Sex required two people so that hand thing must have been something else.

Megan peeled off her shorts and panties, up close and in his face. Her wonderfully smooth and tight butt appeared in his face and Megan giggled about up close veiwing.

Jason let out a slow breath and nodded. "It is wonderful. You have a great butt." He said reaching up to run his hand over her ass. "Wow your skin is so soft and smooth." He said, caressing her ass softly.
 
Megan grinned as he told her she had a great butt, for she half expected him to be all shocked and embarrassed at her knowing he had seen her, making her happy he was showing a bit more confidence now.

“Thanks.” She beamed. “I try to work out a lot to keep it that w…..”

She was cut off in her reply by Jason reaching out and caressing her butt, a bold and surprising move for him, that made her moan slightly. For someone who didn’t know about sex he had a wonderful touch, just the right mix of firmness but gentleness, and she closed her eyes and purred as she felt herself get even wetter.

“You have great hands.” She finally said, as he continued to run his hand over her cheeks. She bent a bit and reached through to capture his hand, pulling it between her legs. “This is how a girl reacts to sexual attraction.” She giggled as she pressed his hand up against her damp and swelling mound, giving a long moan at the feel of his hand against her, which made her even the more wet.
 
Jason didn't know what she meant at first. But the sound she made in surprise delighted him. This soft, sweet pitch her voice reached that told Jason she felt good. He didn't know how he knew she liked it, but he just knew that was not a bad sound from her.

She reached between her legs to take his hand and pull it inbetween her wonderful thighs. It was there that he felt his first vagina. Jason's eyes widened. He knew girls had different parts down there but he didn't expect a wet split. He jerked his hand at her wetness, tensing as he felt the warmth. He thought it was blood for a moment but could see that his hand was wet with a clear substance. It was slick too, like his cum.

His eyes widened, was this Megan's cum? Like his but not white.

He pressed his hand to her slit, using a finger to wiggle between her split. He could feel how soft she was, how wet, how hot. He could feel his own penis getting hard again as he played with her.

He slid his finger back and suddenly her slit seemed to give way to his finger. It was like there was a hold that quivered around his finger. Curious he pushed his finger into her, feeling the hole open around his finger, yet grip his digit tightly.

"Whoa Megan! What the heck is this? Why is there a hold in you?" He asked.
 
Megan gave an amused smile at Jason’s reaction to touching her, touching likely his first female sex, and watched as he examined his juice covered hand, almost like a scientist studying some foreign substance in an attempt to identify it.

She was surprised as he pressed his hand back against her again, apparently not have had his fill of checking out this new thing for him, his one finger moving about till it slipped between her outer lips making her give a sharp moan. She had to concentrate on holding her balance as his finger shifting around teasing her lightly and making her give little sounds of enjoyment, the whole time him wearing this look of wonderment at this whole thing.

She was so enjoying Jason’s seeming natural aptitude for sex that she didn’t fully register his finger moving back along her till it pressed on her opening, making her quiver and to give a deep moan. She was about to say something, maybe tried to explain despite her increasing breathing, when he pushed his finger into her causing her to gasp loudly. Her opening gave willingly before his finger, but clutched at it as it sunk into her depths, and if she hadn’t known better she’d of thought she was being played for a fool. But she watched as Jason explored her with that innocent look of wonderment, making her knees weak, as he technically did to her what she had done to him without knowing it.

She heard his exclamation and confused question, but was having trouble forming words as her breath grew heavy and her voice filled with sounds of pleasure. “Y… yes th… there i… is.” She stuttered. “G… guys’ sex h…. hangs out, g…girls’ sex g…… goes in.” She explained through baited breath.

If he made another comment at that moment, she missed it, as she suddenly cried out with an orgasm that hit her, her sex tightening on his finger and her juices flowing over his hand……
 
Jason looked up at Megan as she squirmed and wiggled on his finger. She was making really funny noises as he wiggled his finger inside of her. He heard her try to explain what the hole was but her words came out broken and stammering. They got worse when he touched this little spot inside of her that felt just a little different that the rest of the inner folds. Smoother, somehow softer than the rest.

That was when she burst around him. She squealed and his hand got soaked with her juices. Jason jerked his hand away as she explode and he stood up to wrap his arms around her. He held her upright because he felt her body buck against him as if her knees didn't work anymore.

"Oh dang Megan. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you alright?" He asked her, his arm fully wrapped around her in an embrace that cause his dick to press into her belly between them. The warmth of her body against his penis felt really good and he was suddenly very glad that he was hugging her. "I'm sorry I didn't know Megan." He whispered hoping she wasn't mad.
 
Thankfully Jason grabbed her…. after pulling his finger out of her….. as suddenly her legs felt like rubber and her knees buckled under her, so she was left twitching in his arms as she rode out her orgasm.

Funny, she had had orgasms before and handled them much better, not that she wasn’t affected, but she wasn’t as floored as this….. was it something Jason had done? Or was it Jason himself?

She was snapped back by his hurried words and concern, realizing he thought he’d done something wrong, had injured her, and it made her laugh inside….. if all guys could make mistakes like that women would be putty in their hands.

“It’s okay Jason.” She said smiling at him.” You didn’t hurt me, in fact you…… Oh Wow!” She added dreamily.

As she recovered, she became aware of his hard member pressed to his belly, and of his still sticky hand covered in her juices holding her up, the first a nice feel and the second….. honestly it felt good too with his wonderful touch.

She giggled as she thought how they would look if her parents were to walk in right now. Her held in his arms, she naked from the waist down, him with his dick out and possibly, she thought, his pants fallen down around his feet.

“Remember that feeling when I made your penis shoot out the cum?” She said grinning. “Well you just did the girl version of that to me.” She continued, leaning to kiss his cheek. “Thanks, and good going Jason.”
 
Jason felt good for a number of reasons. First was that he apparently made Megan feel the cool tingles in her belly that she had given him a few minutes ago. But secondly and probably more importantly, he was holding her body against his. Holding her in his arms, something he would never think to do under normal circumstances.

Megan's body against his was awakening something strange inside of him. A desire for touch, and contact that he never knew was there. A warmth that felt wonderful as it spread through him.

He smiled and squeezed her against him. Her breasts mashed against his chest and he really liked the way that felt. "I'm glad I released your pressure." He said happily.

Then he slowly, reluctantly let her go. Stepping back enough that his penis could point between them. "I think my pressure came back though Megan. It has never happened this fast before. That is normal right?" He asked her.
 
She noted how he held her longer than needed, odd for someone who had been a bit reluctant at her touching him before, and he tightened his hold as if he was actually enjoying it greatly….. he was blooming, she thought happily.

“You sure did.” She agreed with a smile.

When he stepped back and she saw his member pointing out hard and proud, she grinned. “It sure is back, and yes it is normal.” She told him reassuringly.

She pulled her t-shirt off over her head, revealing her firm breast and hard nipples, dropping her last piece of clothing on the floor leaving her totally naked…. then wondered why she did that? She was surprised when the answer that came back from somewhere inside her was she wanted Jason to see all of her, that it made her feel good to stand there completely exposed to his eyes.

Was it his innocent joy at all this stuff that made her want to….. made her somehow find more pleasure in it?

“Now I can show you that way of mutual relieving of pressure called sex.” She giggled, as she playfully ran a finger along the top of his penis….. but which way?
 
Back
Top