Kinky neighbor

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Posts
5,188
Kinky neighbor (pm me if your intrested )

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO START IN A NEW CITY.. Am looking to start this back up...I am a bit of a voyeur and got a leg/foot fetish... Can be office IT or live next door in the new city...


Jon is 5'10 brown hair and 240 pounds and 31 years old. He is a computer/tech and network mangier for the company he works for. He was planing to go out and hit the beach of sunny Miami Fl when he got a call on the phone. The new lady that moved into the apartment needs some work. Jons mouth fell and hit the ground when they read off the address. It was the sexy baby that just moved in next door. He was told shes out for a bit but left her back patio door unlocked. Jon quickly agreed to be there in a flash. Jon darted over there and walked threw the patio door and was looking at her bedroom. He made his way over to the desk booted up her computer. Looks like it was brand new. He did a quick speed test and found bad lines. Jon scooted under the desk sitting with his back to the side of the leg hole area when he heard the door unlock and the quickly close. Jon had just taken off his shirt when he seen her walk to the bedroom. http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Ryan+Lochte (that is the outfit he has on)
Jon don't get paid much but he dose live right off the beach for free, but hes on call 24/7
 
Last edited:
Marissa “Risa” Campbell, age 28
Long chestnut hair, dark blue eyes, 5'4" 120lbs

Virtual Assistant working from home and has a number of accounts that she’s working on.

maxi-dress024.jpg


Marissa walked through the door of her apartment and tossed her keys into the bowl on the entry table, setting her purse beside it. After kicking off her sandals, she walked into the kitchen, the tiles cool on her bare feet.

All of the glasses were still in the dish drain where she'd left them to dry. She hated drinking from glasses that might be dirty, and had washed them after unpacking them earlier.

Heading to the refrigerator for cold water, she smiled thinking about the afternoon she'd spent with her best friend, Amy. They'd had lunch and shopped down at the outlet mall, and then went for a few drinks before heading home. She wouldn't say she was drunk, but she was glad that she hadn't taken her car, because she was a bit tipsy.

Grabbing her glass of water and getting her cell phone from her purse to check messages, she headed back to the bedroom to boot up her computer. She had left instructions for the computer technician, and couldn't wait to get started on the new account.

As a virtual assistant, she usually bid her own jobs, and worked her own hours, unless something was specifically agreed to in contract. She might end up working late tonight, just to get started on it, but that was okay - those things happened sometimes.

She walked into the bedroom where her computer was set up, and set her glass of water down on a side table just as a message came through. Looking at her phone, she pulled out her chair and sat down.
 
Jon was in aww to see the lady next door walk right up to him and almost stepped on his hips. He did noticed she was standing on his shirt. He quickly connected the lose wires. Then he heard the chair move. He lifted his head up and seen her pull it away from the desk. He was thinking no way she cant. Just then she sat down and put her feet on his hip pulling her self up to the computer. He felt the chairs legs slide up to his hips.
Shes one of the hottest babes in FL and sitting with her feet on my hips.. Jon's mind was blown and didn't know what to do. So he laid on his back looking up at her as she sat not seaming to know or care he was here. Jon tried to scoot away but only got a few inches when his back of the head met the foot rest.. Jon's head was bent foreword looking down his body as he could see her feet on each side of his harding cock.
 
Last edited:
As Risa read the message from her mother about next weekend's BBQ, she grimaced.

She hated driving all the way out there alone, only to hear her mother asking "Why didn't you bring a friend?" or "Whatever happened to that nice boy you were dating?" as if it wasn't good enough that she showed up. No. Mom as all about getting her married off and settled down. Maybe not her mother's words, but definitely the sentiment.

She lifted the hem of her dress up to her thighs so it wouldn’t get caught in the wheels, and used one Candy Apple Red polished toe to turn the chair before she scooted up under the desk, already sending out a message to her mom.

“I know what time the BBQ is, Mom. I’ve already told you I’ll be there. Let me know if there is something I can bring…food or drink, mom…not a boyfriend.”

As she hit SEND, she put her feet up on the foot rest that she’d purchased the other day. She had wanted something firm but soft enough to help her relax while she spent hours at the computer typing or preparing documents. Right now, she really needed to get busy. She rubbed her feet across the footrest and booted up the computer.

Waiting for it to start, she moved her right foot along the footrest, wiggling her toes as she did. All the walking they’d done from shop to shop today looking at summer dresses and swim suits had made her feet hurt a bit.

She wanted to get a few kinks out so she could settle in for an hour or two before taking a break.
 
Jon watched in aw as she scooted the chair up closer. The next thing he knew he seen both of her feet come rushing for his face. The heals of her feet on his jaw bone pushing it closed as her toes peaked over his cheek bones.

Jon was thinking no way, she wouldn't say hi to me this morning now her feet are all over my face. Then her computer comes to life. He roles his eyes having a feeling hes going to be pinned here for a while. All the while her feet where playing on his face.

Jon felt her left foot move to his lower jaw and then the right foot planting its self on his nose as she rubbed her foot on his nose.
 
Last edited:
Risa turned on a radio station on low volume and then opened up the files that she needed to get started on. She hummed along while transferring information from her notes into the computer, rubbing her feet along the footrest.

Oh, this really feels good, almost like a foot massage. Well not quite as good...a mini massage, though.

Stretching her legs out once more, she had just flipped a page in her notebook when her phone rang. It was Amy, wanting to know if the computer tech had left a card or a number so that she could have him do some work for her in a week or so.

"I don't think he left one, because he was gone by the time I got back home, but I can give you his number. He's my neighbor, did I tell you? Looks so damn good, even though I ignored him when I went by him. I'm sure he gets enough women looking at him on the beach. Did I mention he looks hot?"

Laughing, she gave Amy his number and got back to work, wiggling her toes.
 
Jon knew he was going to be in trouble now when the music came on above him. Jon did get a brake tho as the music came on. He noticed her left foot slide up more on his cheek freeing his mouth. He just got to open his mouth to say "I am down here" when her heal landed on his mouth. Jon had felt her foot slide over his mouth a few times then something hapend he never thought would happen. Risa stretched her legs out plopping both souls of her feet over his eyes. About a second later he hears the phone ring. His mouth falls open as she talks to someone about him being gone by the time she got there. By this time Jon could feel her feet moving his head some what side to side. He could feel the heals of her feet sliding on his cheek bones. She was just slightly pivoting the balls of her feet on his forehead. What catches his attention and tips him off he is hearing girl talk is Risa starts talking about how good he looks.
Jon hears Risa read off his phone number as her toes now tap on his forehead as she wiggles them. Jon is still in shock and aw as he looks at the underside of this hot lady's arch of her feet. He can smell the hint of leather and sweat from the time out and about but its not that strong. When Risa has her feet over his mouth he is forced to taste it tho.

Jon lays on is back with the chair pulled right up to his hips in the middle of his legs. With her feet on him there is no place to go. Jon can only hope the music stays slow and calm. Otherwise things are going to get very ruff for him. Jon is glad shes being so relaxed. He don't know how he would explanation for his black and blue face if she starts to chair dance..
 
Risa stops typing and leans forward to read her monitor. Everything looked pretty good for right now. Sitting back, she takes a drink of her water as she slides her feet back and forth.

I wish I had bought on of these before. I can't believe that it feels so good.

Her feet slide back, almost to under the chair and back away from her, over and over.

Just then, she heard a phone ring, but it wasn't hers. Her cell was on the desk right in front of her. The ringing was coming from under the desk.
 
Jon felt her feet move from his face down to his hips. Her soft feet almost touching his hard cock. He was all set to have her feet push his cock down when suddenly she moves her feet back up his body. Jon feels her feet slide up and down mostly over his chest as she says how good this feels to her. Jon was getting accustomed to her feet moving up and down his body when his cell phone vibrates loudly on the floor. Jon can see Risa's feet pause at the top of the ark. Her feet are on his lower jaw. Jon cant see the cell phone as its along the wall under the foot rest bar. Just below her wall outlet for her computer. Jon knows most likely whats about to happen. Risa's feet is about to push back the chair and using his chin as the push off point, or her feet will dig into his hips and push off. He is about to feel just how strong Risa's legs are. What woman would care how hard she pushes off other then how far back she would be pushed. Jon can feel her toes on his lips as the balls of Risa's feet are for now lightly pushing on his chin. Jon knows there is a small chance her will send her feet looking for the new cell that is going off but is sure shes going to look to see where it is. He wonders if she will see him as a person finally or a object more.
 
Last edited:
Risa pauses as she listens for the phone. Her hands flat against the desk and her feet stop mid-motion.

This is crazy. Where on earth could that sound be coming from under her desk? I must have spent too much time in the sun, or drank too much at lunch, there's no on here but me.

Just as she is ready to push her chair back, the noise stops. She's successfully talked herself out of looking around for anything out of the ordinary, and she settles back in her chair.

Feet sliding back and forth, she hears her cell. Picking it up, she sees that its Amy and she answers the call. Right away Amy is telling her, "I left a message for that tech guy. I hope he gets back with me before too long. I really want to get this work done."

"I think he'll be great for the job," Risa laughingly tells her. "He was here and finished the job and left before I got back this afternoon. As far as I can tell, he's done a great job. If I see him, I'll remind him to give you a call, alright? I'll talk to you later, I have a lot of work to get done. Bye!"

Setting her cellphone down next to the keyboard, Risa starts typing in more information for her new client. Slowly her feet settle in on a ridge in the footrest that she hadn't noticed before. Instead of running length-wise along the footrest, this ran the width. Her toes of either side, she explored the "bump" trying to figure out what it was.
 
Jon can feel her legs get tight like shes about to push off. Then the phone stops, and he feels her feet and legs pause for a moment. After a few secs he can see her legs relax. He is glad shes not going to push off of his face yet. Jon feels a foot sliding up and down his body. On a swing from her chair to to the back of the leg hole of the desk her foot lands on his cock pining it under her foot. The right foot one pauses on his face her heal on his mouth and her toes covering his eyes with his nose in her arch. Feeling her left foot lightly holding his cock down makes his mouth open in shock as her heal slips in a bit.

Jon can only lay there and listen how Risa is telling someone about his work. Jon smiles hearing shes happy. Jon's eyes widen as he hears Risa has a lot of work to do. He is glad he didn't have anything planed for this afternoon. Jon is finding him self turned on by this babe as she teases him giving and taking away his sight by a simple move of her foot. He loves the smell of the lotion she must use. Her feet is so soft but yet firm. So sexy like her body he thinks to him self.

Risa's foot that was on his face moves to his lips. Jon watches as Risa's feet explores his lips. She pushes her big toe in the middle of his lips. He looks up shocked that hes now sucking on this woman's foot as her toes probe his mouth. Jon opens his mouth as she slides more of her foot into it but he don't want to open it all the way up unless needed. Jon's lips is being pressed to his teeth buffering her skin from there feeling. Jon is amazed that Risa has her feet roam from forehead to hips.

Jon is looking up her legs to Risa's knees. This woman has so much power an she don't realize it. She can control a his view by a slight turn of her hips moving her inside of her lower thighs out of his view. She can open her legs up more if she wanted to and turn him on more. She could also block his view by crossing her legs. Any little movement will affect Jon's view in his small little world under Risa's desk. Here Risa is sitting so naturally as its just her being her self as she types info on the computer. Hes nothing but a thing to her so why would she think about how far if at all she has her legs open. Jon is enjoying the excitement and fear mixed as Risa just works above him doing her normal stuff. So relaxed and sexy at the same time.
 
Last edited:
Risa had been getting a strange feeling about how big this footrest was as she rubbed her feet against it. It wasn't until she felt her toe go into a wet hole that she panicked.

Jumping up from the chair, she knocked over her water, soaking her cell phone and desk, the water tumbling onto the carpet beneath the desk. At first she stood behind the chair like it was a shield. Still, she heard nothing, and nothing was moving.

It wasn't until she pushed the chair out of the way that she say this guy laying there with no shirt on. At this point she was more shocked than afraid, after all, he had laid there the entire time without hurting or touching her.

I've just moved in and already some nut job is in my bedroom. This beat her last boyfriend by a mile, but she didn't want to even think about him!

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing under my desk?" she asked loudly.
 
Jon says "Do you like standing on my shirt? I know I loved how your feet felt all over my body." Jon sits up and peaks his head out from under the desk. His head over the seat she was on just seconds ago. Jon starts to slips out over the chair to stand up and looks at her and asks "What kind of lotion do you use. It has a nice taste to it."
 
Standing there with her mouth open, Risa stared at him. Now that he was standing in front of her, she recognized her neighbor, the computer tech!

"What the hell are you doing? Why didn't you say something when I got home?" she yelled at him.

Picking up his shirt, she threw it at him, watching him scramble to catch it.

"This entire time you've been under my desk, looking up my skirt. My feet were all over you, and YOU STILL SAID NOTHING!!! Then, you have the audacity to ask me what LOTION I wear!"

"I think you have some explaining to do, and then you need to leave!"
 
Jon says "Hey look Risa, Its not like I was hiding there. My legs where sticking out from under there and you walked up and scooted your chair till it hit my hips. Chill lady and its not like I got to see past your knees so you didn't give me a show. Yes I did enjoy feeling your soft feet rub over my upper body. You did too. You said your self you should have got one years ago it felt so good. Is it really a bad thing a guy likes your feet on him and enjoys looking at your legs? Even wants to touch them? Hell lady I am surprised you didn't start moaning when you where rubbing your foot all over my nose. Didn't you enjoy having your smooth feet running all over my body?"
As he is going off on Risa pointing out shes not all miss innocent like she wants to make her self Jon is holding his shirt in front of his hips trying to hide his hard on that Risa gave him. Jon smiles and says "We got 2 options, we can talk about what happened and be honest or you can ignore this like you ignored me this morning thinking I had to many babes after me." Jon stands there smirking knowing he has said nothing but the truth.
A second or two later Jon says "If your unhappy about my service and try to say I was being a perv. Please do add in how you walked up pulled the chair to my hips and put your feet all over my face with sticking a foot in my mouth. After you been out walking in this heat. *Jon sniffs her breath* Oh ya don't forget to tell them how you been drinking. One of us will get a eviction notice by tomorrow . I would bet anything they toss your ass out of here. Would you like me to dial the number for you?"
 
Last edited:
Jon says "Hey look Risa, Its not like I was hiding there. My legs where sticking out from under there and you walked up and scooted your chair till it hit my hips. Chill lady and its not like I got to see past your knees so you didn't give me a show. Yes I did enjoy feeling your soft feet rub over my upper body. You did too. You said your self you should have got one years ago it felt so good. Is it really a bad thing a guy likes your feet on him and enjoys looking at your legs? Even wants to touch them? Hell lady I am surprised you didn't start moaning when you where rubbing your foot all over my nose. Didn't you enjoy having your smooth feet running all over my body?"
As he is going off on Risa pointing out shes not all miss innocent like she wants to make her self Jon is holding his shirt in front of his hips trying to hide his hard on that Risa gave him. Jon smiles and says "We got 2 options, we can talk about what happened and be honest or you can ignore this like you ignored me this morning thinking I had to many babes after me." Jon stands there smirking knowing he has said nothing but the truth.
A second or two later Jon says "If your unhappy about my service and try to say I was being a perv. Please do add in how you walked up pulled the chair to my hips and put your feet all over my face with sticking a foot in my mouth. After you been out walking in this heat. *Jon sniffs her breath* Oh ya don't forget to tell them how you been drinking. One of us will get a eviction notice by tomorrow . I would bet anything they toss your ass out of here. Would you like me to dial the number for you?"

As she stood there listening to him, Risa became frustrated. He was right in everything he said, but that didn't mean she had to like it! Especially when he got close and she thought he was going to kiss her, only to smell the alcohol she'd had earlier.

"Look, you still could have said something, you know? You could have called out and said that I had you pinned, or to get my foot out of your mouth."

Risa stepped around Jon to start mopping the water from the desk. She picked her phone up first, to dry it...let him think she was calling the police, she didn't care.

"Seems to me you could have spoken up at anytime, unless you actually liked my feet rubbing all over you, all over your face." She quipped.

As Risa turned back to him, she noticed his shirt was still bunched up in his hands.

"What are you hiding behind the shirt, anyway?"
 
Who wouldn't like you feet and legs. I was to busy keeping my mouth closed so your foot didn't sink into my mouth sooner, and I was in shock that you couldn't see my legs sticking out. I thought you knew and that was some kinky game you where playing.

As she bent over to mop up the water he lowered him self to the ground and started to rub the back of her legs down by the ankles. He looked up and asked is this what you want? My hands on your legs and feet? Jon had his left knee in the middle of her feet. Her foot inches from his hard member. Her dress hiding what he is sure would be her firm sexy ass right before his face.

Jon thinks back to how sexy her feet are. The soft souls with the wonderful lotion she rubs on them. Jon wonders how much of her body dose she put that lotion on. Jon inhales deeply and can smell it at her hips. As Jon starts to message her lower legs he cant help but to want his hands on her feet, up her legs even on her sexy hips. He would love to give her skin as much attention even with his mouth as she gives her self.

Jon hopes his rubbing will get her to relax. Let her drop her guard where she will be open to him. To his odd wants of having her sexy body in his hands and mouth. Even sucking on her beautiful toes. Jon waits to see how she will react. Jon knows if she turns around her foot will be along side his hard cock. He hopes she gets excited with him.

Jon asks in a mater of fact tone "If I did enjoy your feet over me. Would that be a bad thing. You do take very good care of them and you enjoyed them there." Jon now says in almost a pleading tone "Will you just sit down and enjoy this please. Don't think just sit and let your body be free. It will you give a chance to get to know me and look at being a friend before passing judgment in a blink of a eye if I got to meany babes after me. You may be surprised to find out that I don't date. Here I am down on my knees trying to be nice to you. How will your respond by being stuck up and just passing judgment on what you don't know and don't understand like this morning. If nothing else sit down and make up for that. I just realized I should report this assault on complex staff, they will send someone over bet the cops get called out too. Your not ditz lady. I think you made the call wanting me here so you can play your little game here. Well play nice or I will make that call and get a investigation going. You may be spending some nights in jail with this game."
 
Last edited:
Risa had listened to his entire rant without turning around, but that got her attention! It didn't matter at that moment whether or not her was right about how much she had enjoyed rubbing her feet on him. Didn't matter that what he was doing right now felt wonderful and made her want to do as he'd said - sit down and enjoy. Not at the moment he brought up the police!

"You ARE nuts to think that I did all this just to get you into my place and assault you! Like I need to do that to get some hot guy here. I can have any guy I want, I don't need the neighbor. And, I don't care how cute you are, or how many babes are after you, got that? I don't even know you...well, maybe I know more that I'd like right now." Walking over to the chair, she sat down and put her foot in his lap.

"You want to rub my feet, make yourself at home. Wait!" she cried, then jumped up from the chair and left the room. A few moments later, she walked back in and tossed him a bottle of lotion. "There. That's what I use on my feet and all over my body. If you're gonna rub me, instead of rubbing me the wrong way like you've been doing...rub me good."

Sitting back down, she propped both feet onto his knees and crossed her arms, glaring at him.
 
Jon smiles looking up at her and said fine. He moved her right foot placing it on his shoulder and then did the left one on hs other shoulder. He looked up at her for a sec smirking as he asked "How high do you want me to put it on you, lift your dress up where I should stop"
With that he taken the lotion bottle from her and put some on his left hand and put the bottle in the middle of his legs. Jon knows if she looks down she will see his cock pushing up on his swim trunks. Jon starts to rub his hands together as he kisses her big toes. Jon now has his hands covered in lotion and moved her right foot in front of his face as he starts to rub the lotion on her toe tips then working down each toe to where it meets the balls of her foot and then down the next toe. As hes doing this he is smiling like he just won the lottery. His strong hands working carefully on her foot as hes loving the feel and the view. His hands slowly working down her left foot and up her leg. Jon is being extra careful not to miss a spot and give her a good message as his hands so lovingly work over her firm and soft skin. Jon love his hands feeling such raw power under them that is in her feet and legs.

As Jon looks up over Risa's leg up at her. He is wondering what shes thinking. As he sits there with a huge grin on his face rubbing her feet and legs.
 
I can't believe this is really happening. Did I fall and hit my head on the way home today? Maybe I came home and fell asleep, and this is a part of my dream. That has to be it!

Risa pinched her arm and flinched. Well, there went THAT idea. I still can't believe this is really happening.

Risa had to admit, though that it did feel good as he massaged her feet and her legs. His hands sliding up and down her calves was almost erotic; the thought made her squirm a bit. Looking down at him with that big smile, she wondered what sort of guy loved to do this. Maybe it was just a way to get his hands on her body, but she didn't really believe it was the reason. He REALLY was attracted to her feet and legs.

I'm glad I shaved them in the shower this morning, she thought. Who would have thought that I'd have some strange guy rubbing them today?

"mmm, that feels good," she whispered as she closed her eyes.

She pulled her dress up mid-thigh, so he could get her knees, too.
 
As Jon was rubbing Risa's ankle and lower calve. He couldn't help but to be amused by Risa pinching her arm and flinching from it. Jon smartly kept his mouth shout as she did it. Jon felt good about where this is going when Risa's said "mmm, that feels good," so soft he almost wasn't sure that what she said if it wasn't for her body relaxing and her eyes being closed. Suddenly her hands come down to the dress hiking it up. His eye get bit as it past her knees and his mouth falls open as it stops mid-thigh.

Jon feels his heart skip a beat and he holds his breath for the short time the dress is going from knee to mid-thigh. Where hes sitting he is looking up all most all her legs with her dress hanging in the middle of her legs covering the last 2 inches of her long shapely legs.

Jon rubs Risa's left foot mid calve then puts her left foot on his shoulder and moves her right foot to in font of his face. He starts to work covering the toes one at a time with lotion, then rubbing the balls of her feet, then the arch to her heal, then to mid calve. He is still looking up at Risa from the middle of her ankles. He grabs the lotion bottle from in the middle of his legs and puts more on his hands and sets it back down there. Jon rubs his hands together warming it up a bit and then starts to do the upper half of her left calve carefully getting all the skin a good working going nice and slow not to miss a spot but not to slow to alarm her.

Jon smiles taking in this beautiful woman relaxing so openly with her feet on his shoulders like hes a foot rest.

Jon starts to do the right leg now from mid calve to just above her knee. His hands still rubbing slowly and deeply over her legs to get her a good massage and rub the lotion in.

Jon thinks about moving closer so his face is just below the knees of Risa. He looks up at her and wonders if its a smart move.
 
Risa let herself relax and simply enjoyed the sensation of his hands running up and down her calves. She could feel the warmth as he caressed them, the lotion smelling so sweet and filling the air now.

Her mind drifted off a bit and she began to imagine his hands going above her knee, running over her thighs until his fingertips reached the hem of her dress. These thoughts were beginning to make her aware of his hands in a whole new way.

What are you thinking!
she asked herself, her eyes popping back open to see him staring up her dress. How far can he see? Can he tell that I don't have my panties on? Lord, why did I decide, today of all days, NOT to wear panties!?

Instead of pulling her thighs closer together, she pulled them slightly apart. I wonder if he'll even notice.

What was his name again? Oh, yeah, that's right. Jon.

"What do you think of the lotion, Jon? Do you like the vanilla scent? Does it meet your approval in the foot department?" she asked, teasingly.
 
"I am enjoying it how often would you like me to put it on for you?" Jon smiles. Jon's hands start to rub over the knee now to her thighs. Jon's eyes widen as her legs widen more. "Umm do you want me to rub what I can see?" Jon asks. He takes a gulp as before he couldn't see up her dress but now with her legs opening he can see up to her hips.
 
Last edited:
"How often?" Risa opened one eye to look at Jon. "Let's just focus on this time. I do have to admit, it feels very nice." Almost without thinking, Risa slid further down in the seat, now her butt was on the edge of it, and her dress had slid up to her hips.

"Yeah, just what you can see, but no further!"
 
Back
Top