Forbidden affair(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Matt Parker - age 18 6'1 brown hair blue eyes tone athletic body

Matt just finished his senior year of high school. He met his girlfriend Lexi the previous year, he was the quarterback of the football team and she was the cheerleader. He brought the football team to the championship and won his last year. Now he just wanted to enjoy the summer before heading off to whatever college he decides to go to.

He lived at home with his parents and his big sister. It was a Friday night and his parents were out of town for the weekend and it appeared that his sister was going to be gone all night too. So Matt had Lexi over and they were snuggling on the couch watching a movie when things started to get heated between the two.

They were making out and shedding clothes fast. She sucked his massive cock, just over ten inches long, and then he ate her sweet bare pussy out before she mounted him and started riding him right there on the couch.
 
Introducing Patti Parker

Patti Parker, Matt's older sister

attachment.php

'Why do men have to be so self-centered?' Patti thought to herself as she drove back home much sooner than she had expected. She wasn't that surprised that the night had ended badly. Deep down she had known for some time that Ed wasn't the right guy for her. And tonight it all came to a head, and she dumped him.

She wondered why it was so difficult for her to find the right guy. Here she was, 20 years old, a sophomore in college, intelligent, and with a sexy 34-26-35 figure. She wasn't looking for a husband, just a guy who was fun to be with, would treat her well on dates, and would fuck her hard in bed. She didn't think this was expecting too much. As much as Ed filled the first two qualifications, she just couldn't coax him into being the animal in bed that she desired.

Arriving home she entered through the side door into the kitchen. Their parents were out of town for the weekend. She saw her younger brother's car in the garage and figured that Matt and his latest girlfriend were up in his bedroom. Matt had grown into a fine young man, tall and athletic, quarterback of the school's football team, and had any girl he wanted in his bed when their parents weren't home. Tonight was one of those nights.

Patti heard sounds like voices coming from the living room. She peeked around the corner, hidden in the darkness of the hallway, and watched as Matt's latest girlfriend, Lexi rode Matt on the couch. Patti knew she shouldn't be spying on the two, but it was as good as any porn video, and that was what she likely would be watching soon as she jilled off. She had met Lexi before and seeing her naked it was clear why she was a cheerleader. She had a sexy body and was obviously very athletic herself as she rode Matt's long, hard cock.

Patty hadn't seen her little brother naked in many years and she was impressed by his size, the width and the length. She couldn't pull herself away as she continued to watch the two. Then she saw the couple switch positions, Lexi on her hands and knees as Matt took her from behind. This gave Patti and even better view of his cock and the forceful way he plowed it into Lexi's pussy.

Patti was proud of her brother as he knew how to physically please a woman. And Patti found herself a bit jealous of Lexi. She shook her head, knowing she shouldn't even consider having sex with her brother.

Quietly she made her way upstairs to her bedroom, about the same time as Lexi screamed out the first of several orgasms.
 
Matt and Lexi had no idea that they were being watched by matts older sister Patti. Four orgasms later the two teens were laying in a sweaty mound of flesh on the couch. Matt suggested that they move up to his room to go to bed but Lexi had work early in the morning so she decided to go home since she lived closer to her job.

After she left Matt went upstairs to his bedroom and plopped down right on his bed and quickly fell asleep. Waking up the next morning to the sun shining through the window and hitting his torso and face. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes and stretched before climbing out of bed and walking down the hall, in just the boxer briefs he slept in, and went into the bathroom and turned the water to the shower on. When his shower was over he went into his room and got dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt. Then he went downstairs to make himself something for breakfast.
 
When Patti went to bed she was horny, and hearing the sounds of Matt and Lexi having sex, and multiple orgasms, just made her even hornier. She striped off her bedclothes and kicked back the covers and touched herself. Her labia were swollen and wet. Her pussy ached for satisfaction.

Knowing that her fingers were not going to be sufficient that evening, she reached into her nightstand and pulled out her pink rabbit vibrator. After lubricating the tip along her wet lips she inserted it, filling her vagina. She turned on the rotation control on low, holding the vibrator in place with one hand while her other hand played with a hard nipple. As she turned up the rotation control, and turned on the vibrations of the rabbit ears on her clit, she laid her head back and closed her eyes.

The sensations emanating from deep with her love slit felt wonderful and she longed for a man that could do half as well. She then played back from her memory the image of her brother fucking Lexi. She thought about what a wonderful large cock he has and apparently he knew how to use it to pleasure a woman.

She knew right then and there that she wanted to be fucked by her brother. Yes it was wrong for them to be lovers, but she could imagine them as secret fuck-buddies. No one else would have to know. She just needed to seduce him to the idea.

With the rabbit controls on high, and the thought in her head of her pussy being impaled by her brother's large cock, she quickly had a satisfying orgasm. She removed the rabbit and turned it off. Then she pulled the covers over her body and fell asleep.

The next morning she woke to the sounds of Matt in the shower. Again her head was full of images of Matt and Lexi, along with thoughts on how she would seduce Matt into her bed. She heard him return to his room and soon he was heading down the stairs. Patti used the toilet and took a quick shower. She returned to her room with only the towel wrapped around her body, hoping to encounter Matt. Thinking about how to dress for Matt, she chose a tiny pink G-string thong and then only a football jersey Matt had given her as a birthday gift. It was large and covered her bits, hanging just below her ass. But she knew it would ride up whenever she bent over, and she planned on doing that in front of Matt.

She went downstairs and found Matt at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Morning brother. Did you have a good evening?"

She reached high into the cabinet for a coffee mug, allowing the tail of the shirt to rise up, exposing some of her cute, curvy ass.
 
Matt decided on making himself some scrambled eggs and toast. A little after sitting down and eating he heard footsteps and saw Patti walk into the room wearing just the football jersey he got her. "Oh hey Patti, if I knew you were awake I would have offered to make you some food." Matt said as he looked over to see his big sister reach up to grab a mug from the cabinet.

The bottom of the jersey rode up and he saw Patti's bare curvy butt. He was caught in a trance staring at his sisters bubble butt before the jersey fell back down to cover her curvy butt. He then shook his head trying to get the image of his sisters butt from his head. "Uh yeah I had a good night last night. Me and Lexi hung out and watched a movie."

Matt finished his food and took his dishes over to the sink. Then he grabbed a mug as well and helped himself to the pot of coffee his sister had made. "What about you? Did you have a good night last night? I didn't see you at all."
 
"I came home early last night. I dumped Ed as he just wasn't filling my needs, if you know what I mean."

As she walked in front of Matt she wiggled her ass, trying to draw the attention of his eyes.

"When I got home, I heard you and Lexi in the living room. I am fairly certain you two were not watching a movie, my dear brother."

Standing across the table from where Matt sat, she leaned over, placing her hands on the table. The over-sized jersey fell open enough at the neckline to give him a great view of her perfectly shaped breasts.

"Did you enjoy filling Lexi's needs last night? I counted at least four times judging from her vocal outbursts."
 
Matt's eyes were drawn to the sight of Patti's ass wiggling as she walked. As Matt sipped his coffee he listened to his sister tell him about how she broke up with Ed. "I'm sorry to hear that." He said before she continued on about how she came home early and saw him having sex with Lexi. He set the coffee mug down on the table looking up first seeing the sight of her breasts that were on display for him then continued up to her face.

"Shit, Patti I had no idea, I thought you were gonna be out all night." Matt said in a slightly panicked voice. "I'm sorry you had to see that." His own sister saw him having sex last night and Matt had no idea what to do or how to act about it. "So does this mean things are going to be awkward between us?"
 
Patti smiled at Matt as she swayed her ass side to side.

"I'm not sorry I saw that, brother. You're actually quite hot. And Lexi's screams appear to be proof."

She took a seat and began drinking her coffee.

"I don't see why things have to be awkward between us. We're sister and brother, we grew up together. When we were young, we took our baths together. And when we visited Grandma, we even shared a bed. Would you like to share a bed with me again?"

She knew she was coming on strong. She hoped he would feel revulsion from the idea. She smiled again and batted her eyes at him.
 
As Pattie talked about how they used to bath and sleep together Matt couldn't help but stare at her round bubble butt that was hanging out of the jersey. Pattie's ass was so much nicer than Lexi's as much as he hated to admit it. Then their eyes met when he heard his sister ask if she wanted to share a bed with her again.

Matt got up from the table shaking his head. "Are you serious sis? That was when we were little now we are grown up. That would be so wrong and I couldn't even think of what Lexi would say if she caught us in the same bed together." Matt said before turning to rinse his mug out and set it in the dishwasher.

"I'm sorry you saw me and Lexi having sex, I am but you can't tell her okay?"
 
Patti caught Matt staring at her shapely ass and smiled. It was one of her best assets and often drew looks from the men.

"Oh baby brother, no one is going to tell Lexi, and we won't let her catch us. We aren't going to let anyone else know if the two of us have a little fun. Just our secret. Remember when we used to keep secrets from everyone? No one ever found out."

Patti walked over to the sink to rinse her cup. She made a point of leaning over and pulling the jersey up, exposing somewhat more of her ass to Matt. She could sense he was looking, so she gave it slight wiggle.

"Don't you want to help fix my problem? I know you have the proper sized tool."
 
Matt couldn't believe the words that were coming out of Patti's mouth. He stepped back from the sink leaning against the island counter as she moved to the sink to rinse her cup. Then she bent over some and pulled her jersey up exposing her perfect ass to him. 'Why does my big sister have to have the best ass in the world?' He thought to himself as he was yet again caught in a trance from Patti's ass. Watching her flesh jiggle as she wiggles her butt. It was such a lush full bubble butt.

"Are you asking me to have sex with you Pattie?!" Matt as shockingly. He was unaware that the sight of the best ass he has ever seen caused his shorts to grow tight with the outline of his very long thick hard cock. "Are you being serious right now sis? You want your little brother to fuck you?" Matt asked wondering why Patti was acting the way she was towards him. Was it pay back for catching him having sex?
 
Patti turned to face her brother, still holding the hem of her jersey up almost to her waist, giving him a full view of the front of her tiny thong.

"It is all your fault that I am so horny." She decided to press him, to see if he would agree to satisfy her needs. She knew that sex between siblings was taboo, but if no one else knew, what the harm? She wasn't going to get pregnant. She had seen the size of his hard cock and she just had to have it inside her own pussy.

She watched Matt's reaction. His face had a look of surprise, but it wasn't a look of revulsion. And she could see the bulge in his shorts growing, a good sign she thought.

"You and Lexi fucking like rabbits made me horny and I couldn't get my own relief. So I figure it is your responsibility to help me out. Won't you do that for me brother?"

She decided to ramp up the sexual heat. She pulled the jersey up over her head and dropped it on the floor, presenting her perfectly shaped titties to him.

"We used to always play together. Now maybe we can be fuck-buddies and have a little fun. No one else needs to ever know. It's not like we are falling in love. We are sister and brother who just like to help each other out."

She stood before him wearing only the tiny g-string thong with her hands on her hips. She shifted her hips to the other side, like a matador waving a red cape in front of a bull.

"Maybe we just try having sex one time, to see if we like it? I bet your cock will love my pussy as much as it loves Lexi's."
 
"Patti?! What the fuck?!" Matt said as he watched his sister pull the jersey off so she was standing there in just her thong. 'Why does my sister have to be such a goddess?' Matt thought to himself as he gazed at the most perfectly perky pair of tits he had ever seen. His cock growing even harder and a little bigger than he ever was with Lexi from this whole taboo situation.

Was he dreaming and he would wake up any second now? No this was real life. His eyes traveling up and down his big sisters perfectly sculpted body. The fabric on his shorts about to rip from the huge bulge that was in it.

"You are asking me to cheat on my girlfriend with you? To commit incest with you? That is so fucking wrong!"

As Matt spoke he backed away from his practically naked sister. Slowly backing away, eyes glued to her body. The back of his legs hit one of the chairs at the table and he fell back onto it so now he was sitting on the chair.

"If Lexi ever found out about this..." His voice trailed off as he tried reasoning with his sister but was coming up with a loss for words.
 
Watching her brother back away from her while his eyes were glued to her body, Patti knew she was winning. The growing bulge in his shorts was the clincher. She knew eventually that his dick's head would win any argument with his other brain located between his ears.

When he fell back into the chair, she moved in for the pin. Straddling his legs she sat in his lap, her barely covered crotch pressed firmly against the large bulge in his shorts. She could feel every time his cock twitched.

"You and I know that sex between siblings has been taboo for so long only because of the dangers for any babies that may be conceived. And as I am on The Pill, we won't be making any babies."

She rotated her hips back and forth, rubbing her sex over his covered cock. She could feel him squirm but he was still staring at her heaving chest which she kept right before his face.

"And Lexi never needs to know about what we do, unless you want to share with her." Patti said with a wicked little grin.

"I'm not trying to steal you away from her, I just want you to fuck me occasionally. No strings attached."

Patti put her hands behind Matt's neck, holding him in place, her erect nipples just inches from his mouth.

"Actually, you know, I will actually be helping you and Lexi. By practicing your techniques with me, you will become a better lover for her." She said with a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye.
 
Matt was now pinned beneath his basically naked big sister. He felt her bubble but resting on his thighs and the warmth of her pussy through the thin fabric of his shorts and her panties. He watched her perky tits bounce as she straddled him. His hands hanging down by his sides thinking of a way out of this. "Patti... This is.... We can't..." He stuttered trying to form full sentences.

His manhood throbbing beneath his sister's pussy. When she put her arms around his neck he watched as her tits jiggled once more and got closer to his face. Her tiny nipples hard and begging to be sucked. Just then he felt the soft warm flesh of his sisters bare tits press against his face. This whole taboo situation was causing his cock to be bigger and harder than ever. The way Patti was talking to him only turned him on more.

He then grabbed her hips, his fingers touching her perfect ass and he lifted her up and off of his lap. This caused her hard nipple to rub against his open mouth as he prepared to speak and grazing the tip of his tongue. He stood up and the way his cock adjusted was now sticking a few inches out if his waistband and on display for his sister. "Patti I don't know what got into you but this is so fucking wrong!" Matt said before he left the room and headed for his bedroom trying to process what was happening.
 
Having felt his hard cock throbbing so close to her sex, Patti was considerably aroused. She needed a good fuck. She needed it bad. And Matt was her best hope. She was somewhat disappointed that he lifted her off his lap, stood and left.

Patti picked up her jersery and went back up to her own room. She didn't bother to close the door, leaving it open for her brother to see her whenever he came back out of his own room. She had to have some relief from the ache in her pussy. So she stripped off her thong and laid down on her bed. Her bed was along a wall, turned sideways to the door. She took a couple of pillows, placed them against the wall and sat sideways across the bed, leaning against the pillows, her legs spread open towards the door. If Matt came by, she wanted to give him a good show. As always when she was alone in bed, she had her Jack Rabbit vibrator close by.

Splaying her legs open, her knees bent upward, she gently began to finger her slit. She laid her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. The image in her head was of Matt's large cock sawing in and out of Lexi's wet pussy. Patti wanted that cock to be in her own pussy, even if others considered that to be incest and therefore wrong. She only needed to convince Matt that it wasn't wrong.

As her fingers ran over lower lips, they began to swell and become wet. She slipped one finger inside and it felt so good. She would pump her finger in three to four times and then run the wet finger up over the hood covering her clit. Oh that felt so good. She repeated that several times and then slipped a second finger inside. With two, she could really stimulate her inner walls, and her G-spot. She moaned as she thought about having Matt's manhood sliding in and out, deep and hard, filling her cunt.

Needing more she picked up her rabbit, turned it on and slowly began to fuck her pussy with the toy.

'Maybe Matt would like to see what I've had to resort to.' she thought as she picked up her cell phone, selected the camera App, and took a 15 second video of the rabbit sliding in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. She sent the video along with the message "This should be you." as a MMS text message to Matt.

After sending the message, she put her phone down and continued to pleasure herself with her rabbit, still hoping Matt would look in on her, and better yet, come join her.
 
Matt was laying on his bed trying to figure out a way to talk some sense into his big sister. 'Maybe if I leave her alone for awhile she will forget.' He thought to himself as he looked down to see his still rock solid cock sticking out of the waistband of his shorts. Patti really got to him, his cock was never this hard. She even somehow managed to make him bigger than usual.

Matt's phone then buzzed and he grabbed it hoping it was Lexi but saw Patti's name above the unread message. "Better be an apology." He said softly as he opened the message and was left stunned as he watched the video of his own sister toying her bare soaking wet pussy. Matt felt his cock throb as he watched the short clip. Matt was shell shocked, he had now seen his sisters grown naked body something no brother should see.

"You are gonna need something a lot bigger than that to get a feel of what it's like to be with me." Matt texted back without thinking.
 
Patti's orgasm was slow in coming. She enjoyed her rabbit, it would deliver an orgasm, but it no longer blew her away. Her phone buzzed indicating an incoming message. Holding her vibe within her pussy with one hand, she picked up her phone and checked the message.

"You are gonna need something a lot bigger than that to get a feel of what it's like to be with me." Matt wrote and Patti smiled as she thought about the possibilities.

She turned off her rabbit and pulled it out of her wet pussy. Being naughty, she raised the vibe, dripping in her own cum, to her lips and took a quick pic with her phone.

She typed a new message to send to Matt;

"What size should I get? Maybe you need to show me."

She attached the photo and hit the 'Send' button.
 
Matts phone buzzed a few minutes later as he laid there in deep thoughts. The picture he saw almost made him cum. The sight of his sister holding the dildo with her juices dropping down to her mouth was so erotic and kinky. He put his hand over his mouth as he stared at the picture in amazement.

'What should I write back to that?' Matt thought to himself as the picture was still on his phone. His mind was becoming clouded with what's wrong and what's right. He grabbed a ruler off of his desk and put it on the bed as he wasn't thinking clearly. Pulling down his shorts releasing his massive cock. Grabbing his cock he held it out next to the ruler that was on his bed. His long thick manhood reached just over the twelve inch mark.

He then held the phone for a few seconds thinking if he should send it or not. 'She already saw it so why not?' He thought as he typed a comment below the picture "Told you that thing was nowhere close." Before he though he sent send and the picture was on its way to Patti.
 
After Patti sent the pic, she slipped the rabbit back into her wet pussy and began to get serious about achieving the orgasm she so desperately desired. She didn't really expect to hear back from Matt at this time. She had the vibrator's controls all set on high and was really fucking herself hard with it, and she began to moan out loud.

Her phone buzzed again. At first she was going to ignore the phone until after she completed her mission, but then it might be Matt so she picked up the phone to read the message. There on the screen was a pic of his cock next to a ruler. 'Oh my fucking god!' she thought 'He is more than a foot long!' Her pussy ached even more as she stared at the pic of her brother's hard cock.

She shoved the rabbit as far as she could into her cunt and held it tight as she stared at the pic. She could feel her orgasm beginning to build the more she thought about fucking her brother.

"Oh my god! Fuck me! Fuck ME!" she said out loud not caring if her brother could hear her or not. She mashed the vibrating rabbit ears down on her clit and that set off her orgasm. Patti began thrashing about on the bed, her whole body shaking as a very good orgasm ripped through her body.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME MATT! FUCK ME MATT!!" she screamed time and time again as the orgasm continued for several long moments.

She jerked the vibrator out of her vagina and tossed it onto the bed. Her orgasm slowly subsided and she laid there panting for air.

'I really have to have his cock.' Patti thought to herself. She laid on the bed spread eagle, arms and legs extended and fell asleep.
 
Matt couldn't believe what he had just done, he sent a picture of his cock to his big sister. Setting his phone on the nightstand he sat there naked wondering just how far this would go between him and his sister. Then he thought he heard screaming coming from Patti's room but ignored it wanting nothing to do with her right now.

After a while he decided he would go work out and get his mind off of all of this. So he pulled his shorts back on and left his room to head to the basement that had his little gym in it. As he passed Patti's room he looked in and saw his sister laying the completely naked spread eagle. He could see her glistening wet pussy and it looked so delicious but he contained himself. After staring for a few seconds he continued down to the basement.

Once down there he started his routine of various weight lifting exercises. Working up a serious sweat as he wanted to work out and forget about what happened between him and Patti.
 
When Patti awoke from her short nap, the house appeared quiet, so she assumed that Matt had likely left. 'I can work on my tan today.' she thought, assuming she was home alone.

She put on her favorite bikini, grabbed towel and her suntan lotion and headed out to the pool in back of the house. She was glad the pool was positioned so that none of the neighbors had a view, so she often sunbathed topless, or occasionally completely nude when she knew she would be home alone.

Thinking about whether Matt might come home and discover her out by the pool, she decided that this might be a day to sunbathe nude. She still hoped to lure him into having sex with her as she really wanted to experience that large cock of his buried deep inside herself.

So she laid her towel over the lounge, removed her bikini and sat down. Taking the suntan lotion she carefully covered her entire body with an even layer of the protection. Wearing only her sunglasses, she stretched out on her back on the lounge and felt the warm rays of the sun on her skin. Her thoughts were about having Matt touching her flesh, and them pleasuring each other. She wondered why he was so opposed to the idea of them becoming secret fuck-buddies.

attachment.php
 
Matt worked out for a little over an hour and by the time he was done his intense work out his body was covered in a layer of sweat. His clothes clung to his flesh. He peeled his shirt off and dropped it to the ground. He decided to take this time to go for a swim to cool down since Patti was probably still sleeping. He peeled off his shorts too so all he was wearing now was a pair of light grey boxer briefs. The fabric was damp and thin and was clinging to his body making the outline of his flaccid cock, which was eight inches when soft, very prominent leaving little to the imagination.

Walking up the stairs and to the back door he stepped out into the back porch seeing his naked sister laying there. "of course she's naked." Matt said softly as he walked over to the pool. Trying not to stare to hard at his sister's naked glistening body covered with the sun screen. Her tits were so perky and perfect and her bare pussy mound looking so delicious.

"Don't mind me." Matt said before jumping into the pool before Patti noticed his stiffening cock. Matt started swimming a couple laps then stopped to rest. Going to the edge of the pool and resting his arms along the edge as he still tried not to gaze at the goddess that was his big sister Patti.
 
Patti was a bit surprised that Matt was home, and pleased that he chose to join her out at the pool. Behind her sunglasses, she could see him taking glances at her naked body. She tried to not show him her smile, pleased that he was showing some interest in her.

As he swam in the pool, Patti rolled over onto her stomach while still positioned to view him in the pool. Matt came up to the edge and rested, still stealing glances of her nakedness, apparently not trying to stare at her.

"Matt!" she called to him, "Can you please help me? I need suntan lotion on my back or I will burn. Please brother, will you help me?"

She picked up the bottle of lotion and held it out towards him.
 
Matt turned to see the sight of his sisters lush ass. Her tight full bubble butt begging to be touched. Matt sighed out when he heard Patti call out for his help. He knew the second he stepped out here that she would try something. He hadn't talked to her since they exchanged the pictures over the phone. All he was picturing was her toy sliding in and out of her pussy and how tight she looked.

Matt climbed out of the pool and walked towards Patti. His soaking wet boxer briefs might as well have been off because the outline of his cock was clearly visible. Matt grabbed the bottle and squirted some lotion into his hands and started rubbing it into her shoulders and upper and lower back. His big hands working the lotion into her silky smooth skin. Matt was standing to Patti's side so if she glanced over she would see his groin that was basically eye level with her.
 
Back
Top