His New Step-Sister

GuyRP

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 8, 2015
Posts
169
Nick was pretty sure his new step-sister was trying to seduce him. She had just graduated from high school, and She was constantly parading around the house in nothing but a bikini top and towel. She spent her days swimming and tanning in the pool in the backyard. When thier parents weren't home she was on a mission to get rid of her tan lines. And the innuendos and comments about him joining her were getting more and more explicit.

Sometimes her friends would come over too. It took a bit of coaxing from his new sister to get them into their bikinis at first, they were dressed fairly conservatively and seemed like the smart kids, but once the baggy clothes came off and the bikinis came on, thier curves came out. After the first week or two of summer they were no longer hesitant about getting on their swim suits and were happy to tease Nick whenever they saw him.

Nick was a college student, twenty-one years old, and home for the summer. His mother was a nurse and his father was a cop who lost his life in the line of duty four years ago. Rob, his new step-father, seemed like a nice guy, and Nick was glad his mother had found someone new. It had been something of a whirlwind romance, Nick had only met Rob once before the wedding, and he met his new sister there. They had hit it off okay. Nick wanted to be a novelist and was spending his summer writing, making some cash by doing movie reviews for the local papers and an online blog.
 
Last edited:
Introducing Lilly

Lilly
attachment.php

Lilly had become a wild, fun loving girl early in high school. Now that she was 19, a high school graduate, and heading to college in a few months, she had decided to really let loose for a summer of fun. She and her friends spent most days around the pool working on their tans, and playing in the water. They talked about what their classmates were doing, where they were going to college, and who was dating who. As was usually the case, the discussions turned to sex, the boys, and sex with the boys.

Lilly's mom had passed when she was young. Her father, Rob, had tried his best, bless his heart, to raise Lilly properly, but was not always successful in his own opinion. She had acquired her mom's feisty ways and her best physical features. By age 16 she had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. Lilly was blonde haired, blue eyed, and with a 34D-26-35 figure she could have any boy she wanted for a date. And she had dated a lot of different boys.

Her life had changed somewhat the week after graduation when her father re-married after a very short romance. Suddenly Lilly had a step-mom, and a step-brother, Nick. And Nick was now the guy she set her sights on as her next conquest. He was tall, dark, with an athletic build that got her blood hot. Something about him aroused the sexual animal within her. She yearned to see what he looked like under those clothes, and how he would perform in her bed. There was a special challenge in seducing her step-brother as many felt it inappropriate for step-siblings to date, much less have sex. She had no such concern. However she knew that it might be easier to overcome those concerns, should he have such, as they lived in the same house and she had many opportunities to use her wily ways to ensnare him.

The heat of the summer allowed her to wear skimpy clothing around the house. And while around the pool, she wore sexy little bikinis that best showed her ample assets. She flirted with him, and made a point of 'accidentally' touching him whenever she could. Recently she had upped the ante by leaving her bedroom door ajar when she changed clothes, or left the bathroom door cracked open when she showered.

- - - - - -

It was a Monday afternoon and her dad and step-mom were both at work. Lilly and Nick were home alone that day. He was in the family room playing some video game on their big screen television. So Lilly put on her sexiest bikini, got two cold beers from the kitchen and plopped down on the sofa next to Nick.

"What are you playing?" she asked in her soft sultry voice as she handed him a beer. She really didn't have much interest in video games, but she did have a lot of interest in Nick.
 
Blaster rifle to his shoulder, Nick advanced slowly down the corridor. A rebel soldier ran around the corner up ahead. Nick tracked his targeting reticle down and to the left, centered on the rebel's torso and triggered two shots. Both hit center mass and the rebel dropped to the ground, smoke wafting up from what was just a person and is now only a body.

Nick paused Star Wars Battlefront and picked up the pencil on the pad next to him. He scribbled down the description of what he had just done in the video game. He read it over, crossed out aa sentence with a single line and wrote in something her thought was better. Of course, he would probably change it again when he typed the scene up.

He had just started the game up again when his new sister, step-sister, walked into his field of vision. She was dressed in a string bikini. Undressed in a string bikini? That may be a better way to put it if he were writing this scene. Or maybe not. He hadn't been home two weeks yet, but from everything he had seen, this bikini was modest for Lilly.

So yes, once again Lust overcame him for a moment and he forgot everything else but the burning flame of Lust. It wasn't a specific act he pictured in his head, like her holding her tits together while his cock rammed between them, or imagining her face covered in his hot, sticky cum, no, it was just desire, the wanton need to fuck that filled his mind.

Nick took a deep breath and let it out slow, trying to clear his head. He glanced at the screen and saw his character had died while he was distracted, so he paused the game and put the controller down. He smiled at Lilly as he took the Blue Moon she offered. He cracked it open with one hand and tipped it to his lips.

"Thanks Sis." He called her Sis to distance himself mentally as she proceeded to eliminate the distance physically. She was leaning up against him and he could feel her body heat transferring through where their flesh touched. He was only wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt. From the way she was sitting, her side boob was touching against his bicep, and he was acutely aware of that.

She would see just how aware he was if she glanced at his crotch. His penis didn't care that they were legally related now. It was responding to the close proximity of a beautiful girl. And until their parents got married that was all she was. A beautiful girl he would normally be hitting on right now. Mom and Rob, however, would not be happy with their children fucking each other.

"It's Star Wars Battlefront. I'm writing an action scene that has me stumped. Instead of embracing the writer's block, I figured I'd play out something similar in a video game."

He took another pull from his beer and tried to will away his erection, to no avail. "So what are you up to today?"
 
Lilly loved the power that her sexy body gave her over a man. All she needed to do was flaunt her curves at him, and get close enough to him that he could feel her, and then she could witness the power she had. Nick was no different than any other male that she let loose her charms upon. In fact, he appeared easier to control than others. She could tell by his body language that he felt uncomfortable, uneasy, even unnerved. She had taken some control of his thoughts. And she also had some control over his body as she could see that his cock was growing in his pants.

'Men have no control over their own cock.' she thought 'I can control his cock.' She knew that her mere presence close to him while wearing little clothing gave her control of his dick. She could make it grow and get hard. And as much as he struggled to fight that, she knew she would win and he would lose that contest. Yes, she knew that deep down inside he wanted to fuck her, but she could also tell that he was fighting that urge, most likely because they were now brother and sister. That was the barrier to overcome, and she wasn't about to lose this game.

These were the games she enjoyed playing. And the fact that he wasn't even aware that she was playing this game with him, made it all the more enjoyable.

"So what am I up to?" she repeated his question. "I thought we could spend some time together, getting to REALLY know one another." She emphasized the word 'really' as she leaned into him and pressed her breast against his arm. Maybe he could even feel her hard nipple, as she too was aroused.

As she snuggled closer to him, she could see his cock twitch again in his pants. 'Point for me.' she thought as she smiled at Nick and batted her eyes at him.
 
Nick felt the softness of Lilly's breast crush up against his bicep, and the hard point of her nipple. Nick didn't consider for a moment that her nipples were hard because of the air conditioning. He spared a glance toward her crotch to see if she was wet, but it was hard to tell from this angle. His better sense told him to pull away, to change the situation. But that was a quiet voice and easily ignored with a girl built like a play boy Bunny was cuddling against his arm.

Besides, it was an innocent request. They were family now. Mom would like it if he got to know his 'little sister.' And, as a bonus, she did have some hot friends. If she was off limits, they definitely were not. Lilly was his gateway to some very nice pussy this summer, if he played his cards right.

"OK, I guess that's a good idea."

Nick put the gamepad down and used the remote to turn the TV off. He put the notepad on the floor and then turned his whole body to face Lilly on the couch. His arm slipped behind her head and he pulled her a bit closer, her breast now pressing against his pectoral instead of his bicep. For keeping his arousal in check this position was even worse; it was a position he'd used with many girls over the years, intimate and perfect for fondling that lead to kissing. Even more of her body was pressed against his now. He regretted it almost immediately, but he couldn't figure a way out of it without creating a socially awkward scene.

"Ok, so, did you want to talk or do something together? What did you have in mind?"
 
Last edited:
When Nick put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, Lilly let out a soft moan. Winning the game with him might be easier than she originally thought. But she didn't want him to think she was too easy. Part of the fun of the game was making him work for everything she gave.

She placed her mouth close to his ear and whispered to him in a sultry, breathy voice.

"I like the idea of something together."

Lilly placed her hand on his chest. He had strong chest muscles which she could feel through the thin fabric of his t-shirt. She considered asking him to play strip poker, but that was too easy, and too soon.

"How about we play 20 Questions? Remember, you must answer truthfully. Surely neither of us would have a reason to lie about anything, would we?"

She pulled back a bit from Nick so that they had a bit of space. It was her way of taking the foot off the gas pedal, allowing their physical interactions to cool down, so things didn't progress too quickly.

"I'll go first. With who and when was your first French kiss?"
 
Punked

Nick smiled at her question and put down his beer. His arm around her pulled Lilly closer as he leaned into her. He stopped with his lips an inch away from hers, looking deep into her eyes. His hand came up and the backside of his fingers caressed her cheek.

"You, right now," he said in a low, sultry bass voice.

He held that pose for a moment and then laughed and let her go. He grabbed his beer and took a pull, still smiling and chuckling.

"Just kidding. It was Linda Rodriguez, seventh grade, in a game of truth or dare."

Nick took another drink from his beer and put it down. "Okay, you're next. Uh, let's see." He considered his options for a moment. He could definitely take it in a sexual direction, and his smaller head thought that would be a great idea, but he decided to go a different way.

"So, you're off to college in the fall. Any idea what you want to major in?"
 
For a moment Lilly actually thought that Nick was going to kiss her right then and there. 'I'm his first?' she thought, almost in a panic. Then he backed away, laughed, and admitted his first French kiss had been six or seven years earlier with Linda.

She was somewhat relieved to know that her new step-brother was somewhat experienced. Exploring that line of thought could be interesting.

She was even more relieved when he did not ask her the same question. If she was honest, she would have to admit that her first French kiss was with her best friend Suzy, aka 'Slutty Suzy', back in 6th grade. They were best friends growing up and often had sleep-overs. As they developed an interest in boys, they learned together the techniques for kissing, and she had actually enjoyed kissing Suzy.

When Nick asked what she wanted to major in during college, her dirty mind immediately thought of 'sex'. But as he probably meant what academic major, she refrained from being so direct. She leaned in close to his face and in breathy voice said;

"I plan to become a doctor, so I will major in Biology and human anatomy." As she said 'human anatomy' she placed her hand in his lap, softly cupping his cock through his swim trunks for just a moment before pulling her hand away.

Then it was her turn to back away and laugh.

"Is my college major all you really want to know about? Rather tame, bro."

She decided to really ramp up the sexual nature of their game and make him uncomfortable. She turned her body to face him and sat cross legged, fully opening her crotch, covered only in the small bikini bottoms, directly in front of his view.

"My turn. What girl and when was the first time you ate pussy?" Her eyes shifted back and forth from his eyes to his crotch, expecting to see some movement in his trunks, and another point scored for her.
 
He didn't consider slapping her hand away or telling Lilly to knock it off. Her hand had felt good on his package and if she had left it there a little longer she would have felt it stir. Nick was starting to get warmer, feeling the sexual tension. He was vaguely aware that he should stop, but he was also strongly aware that there was a mostly naked girl sitting next to him, who had just repositioned herself to give him an excellent good of her body.

And she was definitely glancing down at his dick every so often. Lilly was on the prowl and Nick was responding in kind. Part of him wanted to reach out and cup her breast right then and there.

"High School, senior year, with my girlfriend at the time. We waited until we were adults and then went to town." Nick shook his head and looked away. "Good times."

Nick turned back to Lilly and let her watch him looking her up and down.

"So questions about college are lame? Ok, let's see if you can answer this without blushing. How many people have you performed oral sex on, and how many of them were guys?"
 
As Nick spoke candidly about his first experience eating pussy, Lilly felt a definite ache between her legs. He was getting into the spirit of her game and she was having fun. She watched as his elevator eyes scanned up and down her body and she felt a tingle all over.

She could image him wishing that she was naked, even though she wore very little and left practically nothing to the imagination. She loved this power over a man. She knew soon that her pussy would be wet enough to create a visible damp spot on her bikini bottoms and she wanted to watch him stare at her aching crotch.

"How many people have you performed oral sex on, and how many of them were guys?"

'Oooo a seriously delicious question.' she thought, wondering how best to give an accurate answer. She knew that her answer would make her appear to be a slut, and she supposed that in the mind of some, she was one. She had become especially sexually active the last semester of her senior year. And her latest birthday party had been really crazy wild, adding considerably to the counts she was about to announce.

"So do you really just want the numbers? Or do you really want to know how good I am?" She asked while licking her lips in an exaggerated suggestive manner.

"Eight total, five of those were guys." she said proudly.

"About half those were at my nineteenth birthday party. It got particularly wild."

She waited for his response, especially watching his crotch.

"My question - Do you get off on the idea of girls eating girls?"
 
Somewhere, in the background of the darkest reaches of his mind, there was a quiet voice screaming for him to stop. But with Lilly all but offering to suck his dick while licking her lips and staring at the circus tent in his trunks, he wasn't paying his conscience much of any attention.

Nick nodded at his step-sister's answer. He hadn't realized just how experienced she was. She paused for an answer and Nick had to come up with something fast.

"Four in one blow, huh?" He chuckled, "You must love giving head."

She asked her question and Nick nodded. "You mean like the idea of you and one of the Girls you bring over and parade around naked going at it? Yeah, that turns me on.". He paused and gave Lilly a wink. "As long as I can join in."

The image of Lilly and one or more of her friends licking and slurping at his cock came to his mind. His cock throbbed, actually lifting the elastic band on his trunks up a centimeter or so from his waist. Fuck, he was hard. And there was a willing, beautiful woman right next to him.

"So, tell me how you feel about cum, oh mistress of the many blow jobs. Do you spit, swallow or are you a facial girl?"
 
Lilly knew she was venturing into dangerous territory as she continued their game. As Nick was obviously becoming sexually aroused, she had to be careful that he didn't lose control and force her into something she didn't want, or at least wasn't ready for.

His response to her question was typical male, guys love the thought of watching girl-on-girl action. She knew from what was portrayed on porn video sites that lesbian sex was very popular and considered great stroking material. She and her friends would have to be careful around Nick as he might be watching them, or trying to join in, even when they were harmlessly in the pool.

She looked down at Nick's lap and it was very obvious that his cock was swollen and hard, almost poking its way out of the waistband of his shorts. 'Yes' she had the power over his cock. She was curious to see it but didn't want to appear to be even more slutty than she had already let on about her birthday party activities.

His question to her implied that he really liked blowjobs and possibly was thinking of her going down on him. She actually liked that he wanted her that way, but she wasn't sure she was ready for that. And unlike her activities at her party, she wasn't drunk enough to be that loose and easy with him. It might become a real problem for her if he thought her too easy and they lived in the same house.

Lilly decided to change her own goal for her little game. She wondered if she could arouse his cock even more so that it would poke out of his shorts and she could see the head, but without her touching him. She glanced up to see that he was staring at her face so she put on a show for him. She smiled, looked down at his growing cock and seductively licked her lips.

"I really haven't given that many blowjobs, and have seldom had a cock spew cum on me to develop a preference. So my question to you, dear brother, is how do you like your blowjobs to end?" She looked up into his eyes as she continued to lick her lips. She knew the implications of her question and actions was just driving him crazy.
 
"Dear brother."

The words echoed in his head.

"Dear brother."

They echoed about and freed up his wailing conscience.

"Fuck," he thought, "what am I doing?"

He took a good hard look at Lilly and tried to imagine her as a human being instead of a sex machine ready to be used. Nick knew he got a little, well, focused about sex. It became a game of orgasms and pleasure and humanity tended to go by the wayside. Which was great, as long as they both wanted it. And right now he was sure he didn't want that.

At least, not yet. If Lilly really wanted this to happen, if they could figure out something before they went at it, then maybe. And yeah, he had no problem defiling any of her friends. But he wasn't going to explain this to Rob, or worse, his Mom.

Nick shifted in his seat, sitting up straight, changing his center of balance. He grabbed Lilly by her ribs, easily picked her up and put her on his lap facing him. His years of gymnastics and swimming gave him a physique of almost no fat, and a musculature that was much stronger than the average person his side. He pulled her close and whispered in her ear.

"A girl should be eager to be covered in my cum. She should want to be marked as mine, to be owned by me, to be possessed by me."

His cock throbbed at his words and her body pressed up against his. He felt it lift her up an inch or two and then settle her down as it subsided.

"My little cum slut to be used however and wherever I want. Covered in my cum and hungry for it, needing, thirsting, to lick it up after."

His cock throbbed again, lifting her up, but this time Nick switched his grip, grabbing her under the arm pits and tossing her to the far end of the couch. Not a hard throw, and definitely aimed at a soft landing place. When he spoke it was in his normal booming bass.

"Also, she should not be my sister." Nick stood, his cock clearly lifting the elastic band from his waist. "Lilly, you are smoking hot, and a month ago I would have fucked you so damn hard you wouldn't stop cumming for a week."

He picked up his beer and as he walked out he said, "I am going to take a swim to calm down. You be somewhere else for awhile."
 
When Nick grabbed Lilly and set her in his lap, she could feel his throbbing cock pressed against her covered slit. He had suddenly become physical and angry. She knew that she had pushed their game too far. He went on and on about how he wanted his 'cum slut' to behave: eager to be covered in his cum, wanting to be marked, to be owned and possessed by him.

For a moment she was scared what he might do to her. She was no match for him physically. And if she could escape him, where would she run?

But just as quickly, he tossed her aside and said that his cum slut should not be his sister. And he stormed out of the house.

Lilly had never considered being his cum slut, or being a cum slut for anyone. She didn't view herself as that submissive to anyone. Just because she had sucked a few cocks didn't mean she had any desire to be covered in cum. In fact, she hadn't actually had any male cum in her mouth, ever. And only one had cum on her breasts and never on her face. The others she had finished in hand-jobs or actual intercourse.

She had seen a whole new, and darker side of her step-brother, and not one that she necessarily liked. She had wanted for them to learn more about each other, and in a way, she had done that. And she also knew that by pushing his buttons, she had provoked his outburst. But she still didn't know what he was fully capable of doing and she had to be very careful.

Then she remember the feeling of his throbbing cock against her slit and how that was so deliciously hot. He spoke of fucking her so hard that she wouldn't stop cumming for a week. Her pussy tingled at the thought of him creating such incredible orgasms. She could feel herself becoming wet, a need for sexual release growing in her loin.

She rose from the sofa and quickly made her way upstairs to her bedroom. She stripped naked and lay on her bed, knees up and her legs splayed open. She began touching herself, but needed further stimulation. Firing up her laptop, she quickly navigated to her favorite video porn site and searched for brother/sister incest vids. She watched the interplay of the couple as they quickly moved to fucking, something that happens in all porn. She tried to imagine the emotions of having sex with her step-brother, even though they were not blood relatives.

Lily buried two fingers of one hand deep between her wet folds, while a finger of her other hand touched her clit. She thought of the power and size of Nick's cock and how it might feel slamming into her cunt, making her cum for a week.

Her orgasm came quickly, she screamed loudly and her body trembled as the powerful orgasm rippled through her body.
 
"What the hell was she thinking?" He wondered aloud.

Nick finished the beer and put it in the recycling bin as he walked past it to the Olympic sized pool.

"What the hell was I thinking?"

He stripped off his shirt and dove into the pool, immediately going into the breast stroke. The irony of the name was lost on him as he propelled himself through the water. For a few seconds he was blissfully unaware of the world as he concentrated on what he was doing. But then the rudder between his legs got tangled and demanded his attention.

Eventually the cold water would send the blood flowing into the warmer parts of his body. Hell, if he stayed in the pool long enough the damn thing would shrink down to alittle over half a foot. But the initial shock of cold galvanized the thing and made it harder, not softer. Which in turn made it particularly miserable to try to swim with.

Nick moved to the nearest edge of the pool and leaned up against it. He half floated there as he waited for his hard on to recede and reminisced about his last wild year in college and some of the crazy sexual shit he had gotten used to. Once word had spread about the tree trunk he was carrying the girls may as well have formed a line outside his door.

Before that Nick had been a one woman kind of guy, but after that...

He sighed. After that he still wasn't the kind of guy who committed incest. If it was incest.

Then he heard Lilly scream and before he knew it he was out of the shower, into the house and up the stairs. The scream had come from Lilly's room. Her door was open, so he rushed in.

And came to a dead halt. Lilly had her legs spread wide, facing the door, her hand buried in her pussy as her body trembled from the aftershocks of an orgasm. The sounds of fucking eminated from her laptop. Her bare breasts were still firmly pointing to the sky.

It didn't take much for Nick to realize what happened, and it was a pretty solid guess what had motivated her masturbating. The water hadn't done much to deal with his problem, if anything the pole holding up his tent had gotten harder from seeing his step-sister like this and knowing it was him that made her cum. What he wouldn't give to have been here to watch.

No, bad thought. Of course, his dick was still cold from the pool. If he fucked her right now would that be coldcocking her? That thought made him chuckle.

"Fuck, Lilly," he said, still smiling, "you scared me half to death. The next time you Jill off while fantasizing about my cock, could you close the window so the whole neighborhood doesn't think you're getting raped?"

Go. Turn and go. Go back to the pool. Swim more. Think about baseball or something. Anything besides staring at your hot, naked sister who just fucked herself for you, came and still looks horny.

Nick didn't go.
 
Lilly's orgasm had hit quick and hard. It ripped through her body, making every muscle in her body shake and tremble. Her cunt spasmed as if grasping a hard cock, her fluids flowed freely, and she had screamed so loudly that Nick had come running.

She couldn't believe that she hadn't closed and locked her bedroom door, and as a result there stood Nick looking directly at her swollen, red, and wet pussy between her splayed open legs. She couldn't have given him a more exposed view if she had tried.

Nick chastised her for screaming so loud, not that she had any real control of her actions at that moment. He took credit for her tremendous orgasm, assuming she had been fantasizing about his large cock, which she had been to some extent. And there he stood in his wet swim wear, his hard cock clearly visible as the wet material clung to his body.

She decided to try and take control of the situation.

"Do you see what you made me do?" she asked in a sultry voice.

She pulled the two fingers out of her cunt. They were covered in her juices. She held them up to her nose and smelled the familiar sweet and tangy scent.

"Would you like to take a closer look? Or maybe even have a taste?" As she asked she sucked the two fingers coated in her cum into her mouth and seductively licked them clean as she moaned. "Hmmmmm, Tasty."
 
Nick wanted a taste. Wanted one so badly he was having a hard time thinking about anything else. He closed to distance between the door and the bed in one stride, bent down over the bed, reached under her legs and grabbed Lilly's hips. In one swift motion he pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Nick stood erect, and using his left hand, inserted his middle finger and ring finger inside his step-sister, up to the second knuckle. Then he closed his hand, bringing his palm down on Lilly's pussy, with the meat of his palm on her clit.

Then he squeezed, putting a world of pressure on her clit. He eased up a bit without releasing her, watching her reaction. He squeezed down, harder this time. He eased up, but only a little, letting blood flow back into her vulva. He squeezed down, putting enormous pressure on her clit. Because he was using his palm the pressure wasn't on one part of her clit but enveloped the little pleasure button, surrounding it on all sides with pleasure.

Once he had a firm grip on her, Nick's middle finger released while his ring finger held her in place. He curved his middle finger, searching the 'roof' of her vagina for a rough spot, about the size of a dime. But musculature and tendons are all connected, so curving a finger and moving it about made his palm shift about as well, and since he wasn't releasing his grip, his palm was grinding down on her clitoris.

It took an eternity of only a few seconds to find her g-spot. His finger tip pressed up on it as his palm pressed down on her. He released the middle finger, then pressed up, then released and pressed, creating a rythmn.

This was with his left hand. Would it occur to her that Nick was right handed?

He stood there, erect in his trunks, fingering his sister. His eyes hadn't left her breasts since his finger slipped inside her. Once he found her g-spot and began his rythmn Nick spoke, his low bass voice rumbling.

"Play with your titties."
 
Nick stood over Lily, fingering her G-spot and forcefully pressing down on her clit with the palm of his hand. She hadn't experienced this move before and she wasn't exactly sure what to think about it. He was rather rough with her and she didn't care for that.

What she did remember was that she offered for him to taste her pussy as she really wanted a tongue on her clit in the aftermath of her previous orgasm. And him roughly fingering her was not what she wanted. This had her pissed and distracted from what he obviously had hoped to accomplish. In addition, he was now ordering her to play with her titties, not necessarily a bad idea unto itself, but again there was conflict between whether he was controlling the situation or if she was in control. If they were having sex, it would be on her terms.

She could still see his erection in his wet shorts, and knew that he was horny and likely very sensitive. She quickly brought up her foot between his legs and kicked him in the balls while at the same time pushing his hand away from her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she screamed at him. "I offered you a taste of my honey and instead you manhandled my sensitive bits and killed my mood."

"Get the fuck out of my room!"

She backed away from him on the bed and pulled the bed cover over her body.

Glaring at him, she screamed at him again. "NOW!"
 
Back
Top