Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-22-2015, 08:19 AM   #51
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubian_Legend View Post
She been reading Nietzsche or something? Boy that's some pretty woeful stuff. She's Goth isn't she?
I don't remember the precise context in the storyline, but I believe this was after her encounter with Dream over The Dream Vortex, and she's reacting to the concept of The Endless and beings who operate on their level. She does eventually decide it was just a dream, but it's an understandably brutal paradigm shift.

I thought parts of the quote oddly apropos given we're dealing with The Multiverse and that's a pretty deep deep end with some big, scary sharks.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 04:00 PM   #52
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
So our characters should already know each other as Teen Titans, or should we be relative rookie unknowns?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 07:56 PM   #53
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
So our characters should already know each other as Teen Titans, or should we be relative rookie unknowns?
I'd rather leave that up to the individual players to decide their intra character relationships, if any.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 08:00 PM   #54
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubian_Legend View Post
I'd rather leave that up to the individual players to decide their intra character relationships, if any.
Cool. In that case, I'll have Rose be a relative newcomer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 09:11 PM   #55
HotCider
Literotica Guru
 
HotCider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,318
I wanted to add to the diversity of this group, and I couldn't imagine a justice league game without a good ol' speedster.





[Image One] [Image Two]

Alter Ego – Hiro Kitagawa

Alias – Silver Bullet

Age – 23

Appearance – Hiro is average male height 6’0” (182 cm), and a lean 190 lbs (86 kg). Although he is second generation American, his Japanese features can be seen in his almond-shaped eyes and silky black hair. His olive skin is fair and pristine, the burns of a car fire a scar only on his conscience. Hiro tends to wear fashionable T-shirts, jackets, tinted-blue shades, jeans, and sneakers. As Silver Bullet, he wears a body conforming jump suit comprised of a moisture-wicking dark-grey cotton with gel-shock absorbers in white, and neon glow in the dark silver streaks that give him his trademark name—I crafted myself. While not the best uniform that could be engineered to resist his speed, it has yet to tear off so he feels that says progress. You should have seen the prototypes.

Personality – Hiro has a very out-going/extrovert personality. He likes to go where the party is, and being in college, he doesn’t have to go far. His sense of humor can lead to infectious giggling and his overall, friendly presence can lead one to feel at home. He likes living on the edge and going fast is one of his thrills. He once had a passion for illegal drag racing, but ever since he acquired his powers, who needs to drive anymore? Heh, I wish. To feign a sense of normality, it wouldn’t be too unusual for one to see him driving. He still mourns the death of his Black Baby. He spent his whole high school career souping her up so that he could pick up girls in college! Why God, why!?

Hiro, being a Speedster, you would think was an energetic guy. He is at times, but he can mostly be seen dozing, head-bobbing, and drooling in class.

Gear (Optional) – Silver Suit and Goggles.

Powers

Speed Force Conduit: While Hiro doesn’t exactly know that his super speed is derived from the Speed Force, he draws power from it obliviously. It is his enthusiasm and motivation to go fast that allows him to perform stunts he simply believes that he can do, and so manages to do so. Because his speed is running off of his conscious ability, there are still speeds that he has yet to reach due to his fears. However, being a Speed Force Conduit (SFC) grants him other abilities besides speed:

Decelerated Aging: Hiro doesn’t realize yet but he may realize it when he hits 50 years old that he has eternal youth. This side effect of the Speed Force can strangely affect his loved ones—if he were to have any.

Energy Construct Creation: The solution to his vanishing costume! Unfortunately, he hasn’t discovered this ability yet.

Sharing the Force: SFCs can allow their friends or family members to run alongside them at their equaled speeds. Hiro has yet to discover this, but when he does. It’ll be awesome!

Speed Force Aura: SFCs have an aura that protects those they rescue from the harsh conditions associated with mach speeds. Individuals will be protected while within the aura.

Flight: Hardly anything like Superman, Hiro can rotate his arms or his body like a top to carry himself through the air like a helicopter. He is much faster on his feet.

Increased Perceptions: SFCs traveling at the speed of sound may miss important events as they run by. The Speed Force grants them enhanced senses that allow them to see, hear smell, touch and/or taste at an increased speed and understand it as it is processed.

Infinite Mass Punch: SFCs have an increased level of strength added to their bodies which they can impart in different ways. While certain speedsters may show inability to focus, eleven years of karate have taught Hiro how to focus his strength at the right second to deliver a devastating blow. As for the IMP, Hiro has yet to have a situation in his life where the Speed Force’s extra-dimensional energies needed to be condensed into one massive punch, but the potential is there. When used in practice, the punch can push a metahuman from one continent to another.

Phasing: SFCs can vibrate their molecules so quickly that they can achieve intangibility for short burts allowing them to phase through objects. Hiro thinks that he may have done this on accident when he was first adapting to his powers.

Accelerated Healing: SFCs are not invulnerable nor durable enough to sustain damage, however, if they are harmed, they will heal at high speeds. Any normal wear and tear damage to their bodies are almost instantly healed.

Self-Sustenance: SFCs travel at incredible speeds which cause their bodies to work overtime. In situations where their bodies may be too fast for them to breathe, they may impart on the Speed Force for sustenance. However, this almost always results in the conduits having an increased metabolism at all times requiring them to constantly refill their energy supplies.

Steal Speed: I can do wha~at? He has yet to learn this but SFCs can steal the accelerated motion or momentum from objects or people to reduce their speed or even virtually stop them. Conduits may also steal the speed from other Speedsters or other fast moving people.

Supercharged Brain Activity: No wonder my friends think that I’ve grown smarter. Speedsters who only operate at superhuman speeds and never slow down enough to understand their full potential can access superhuman levels in their brains further than processing information. They can test theories, understand difficult equations and run trial and error in their brains at superhuman speeds. Different conduits access this activity in different ways. Like when doing equations in physics class! Yes!

Dimensional Travel: He doesn’t know it at the moment, but maybe he’ll discover this ability in the future. Get it?

Vortex Creation: By running in a circle at a certain speed, Hiro can create a vortex that pulls air away from the center to suffocate an enemy, lift whoever or whatever is in the center and send it flying in whatever direction he plans for, wind barrier, and vent toxic fumes. He can also spin his arms to create funnels of air at hurricane speed that can knock down barriers or reduce the speed of a falling object.

Superhuman Stamina: The Speedster has nearly inexhaustible stamina.

Superhuman Speed: Like Wally West, Hiro will run at speeds up to only what he thinks is possible. When Hiro develops more confidence in himself and the Speed Force, he will learn that the devastation that would normally present itself as a consequence of running so fast can be controlled using the Speed Force. Once he learns this, Hiro may be able to develop some heroic feats of his own.

Abilities:

Karate – he never quite stayed in it long enough to earn a black belt, but he knows a decent amount to defend himself and others.

Amateur Mechanic – He souped up his Black Baby back in high school. The car itself was what had motivated him to learn a few things about car. If your car breaks down on you, Hiro can lend a hand.

Weakness – He may be fast but he isn’t entirely strong nor sturdy. Speedsters can really suffer if they aren’t agile enough to avoid super-powered punches. Hiro has the potential to go faster, but he is afraid of not being able to see where he is go, running into an obstacle that could splatter him like a bug, or harming those who could be in his way. His fear is a latent result of his car crash.

Bio – Hiro Kitagawa was born and raised in San Francisco, California. As a boy, he always loved cars, especially the fast ones. His birthday and Christmas presents were easy, and in elementary school he even tried to build “The World’s Fastest Go Kart” using a lawnmower engine. He didn’t exactly succeed, but at least he tried. His mother Sasami would visit from Ota, Japan, and she was the one who spurred on her son’s wild imagination. His father, Jiro, on the other hand, wanted his son to focus all of his creative energy into become an engineer. He didn’t care what he did as long as it made the family millions of dollars in the end.

Growing up, Hiro was a Flash fan, but he was just as much of a fan as football fans in his area worshipped the San Francisco 49ers, ugh—Seahawks all the way! At sixteen, he and his father went searching through a lemon lot for a cheap car and that was when Hiro met his Black Baby. It was love at first sight. Her chasis was rusted, her bumper missing, and the interior torn to all hell, but if one saw the dream that he could have seen, then they wouldn’t have thought he was a fool for buying it. $3,000 was a steal! While his father damned his dreams by claiming that Black Baby would never run, Hiro spent his wage working at McGronnels, on small tune ups. Once he got the black paint and buff on there, his baby was slick! It wasn’t long before she transformed into a crown jewel.

When he graduated high school, Hiro took a year off to think about the university he wanted to attend—actually around that time was when he finished his baby and took her out to The Drag. The Drag was a long cement strip just right off the bay. There weren’t the friendliest or honest of individuals collected there, but Hiro didn’t care because he had a fancy ride. Black Baby caught a few interested eyes as well as envious ones. He would never forget him. The man was named Antonio “The Mean Mexican” Juarez. He thought he was tough because his brother had been in and out of prison, and he was supposedly affiliated with a gang called the Zetas. Antone had only one mission to destroy Hiro’s pride and send him and his car “Back to China.” Dumbass, didn’t even know his Asians. His taunts had only made Hiro more determined to prove Antone wrong. Long story somewhat short, they made a bet and Antone lost, but he hadn’t let it go.

Hiro had walked away with $20,000 that he planned to dump on a semester at Berkley for a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He had been so naďve to believe that that was how his story ended. Antone and his gang had followed him back to his house and in the middle of the night, sabotaged his car. They rewired the battery, doused it with strange chemicals that they also put inside the gas tank. In the morning, Hiro was leaving to get breakfast taco with some friends, when he suspected the slight aroma of a chemical. It hadn’t smelled of gasoline, and it hadn’t rung any warning alarms loud enough to stop the young man from entering the vehicle. All it had taken was a spark from the spark plug and him, his vehicle, and the garage went up in flames. The Zetas had waited around in an Escalade across the street to witness it, but no one had gotten hurt and the firefighters had arrived in time to put out the flames. The house survived except for the kitchen, and Hiro, well, he didn’t remember any of it.

Three days later, Hiro woke up in the hospital with a crying mother at his side and his whole body in casts and gauze. His father had to explain to him what happened, and he also had to tell him how stupid he had been for getting involved in street racing—I told him I made 20,000? Damn. His mother spared him his father’s anger, telling him that his father had actually been just as afraid as she was. He was their only son! When everyone had calmed down, the nurse came to change out his gauze when he received more startling news. His burns had completely healed and hadn’t left a single scar behind. As shocked as Hiro had wanted to be, like everyone else, he wanted desperately to get out of the scratchy casts. His recovery was considered a miracle, and he had actually made the news that day.

Young man survives car explosion!

It took 24 hr for the physician to release him, and for a good two weeks he helped his father use the twenty grand to repair the house and garage. Being without a car made it easier for him to recover from the trauma, and deep down inside, he had wished he still had her. His life slowed down and almost came to a stop. His hopes; his dreams; what did it all mean anymore? Hiro had spent most of his days trying to come up with a new goal in life, sitting on the porch with a beer, and watching the neighborhood kids play in the street. It was when one of the boys had struck a baseball toward his house’s window that led Hiro to the discovery of an amazing power. He and his father had already broke their backs repairing the house, and the fear of the baseball shattering the window and costing them more money caused Hiro to react on impulse. He caught the baseball, but not without crossing from the porch, over the railing, to get within intercepting distance to do so within the blink of an eye. The children were frozen in awe just as Hiro was. That little discovery was his ticket to Berkley. He got into Berkley on a track scholarship, and happily resumed his dream except…now he was The Flash. No, no, he couldn’t steal his moniker. He had to be someone else. Chicks digged super heroes so he had to come up with a bad ass costume and name for himself. And thus Silver Bullet came to be.

Notes – Hiro is fluent in Japanese and English. His karate experience can be assumed to have been acquired from elementary school to high school just before he became obsessed with contributing all his time and money to his car. While working as a part-time super hero, he attends Berkley full-time. It can also be assumed that San Francisco is located nearby Jump City.

Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence
60/100

Strength
30/100 (variable when concentrated into a single devastating punch)

Speed
100/100 (potentially)

Durability
25/100

Power
55/100

Combat
25/100
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 09:40 PM   #56
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
Awesome!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 09:47 PM   #57
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399


We're officially underway people.
__________________

Last edited by Nubian_Legend : 12-22-2015 at 09:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 09:50 PM   #58
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
Cool. In that case, I'll have Rose be a relative newcomer.

I should probably get around to doing a character relationships topic sometime for people who want to explore existing relationships.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 10:05 PM   #59
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotCider View Post
I wanted to add to the diversity of this group, and I couldn't imagine a justice league game without a good ol' speedster.





[Image One] [Image Two]

Alter Ego – Hiro Kitagawa

Alias – Silver Bullet

Age – 23

Appearance – Hiro is average male height 6’0” (182 cm), and a lean 190 lbs (86 kg). Although he is second generation American, his Japanese features can be seen in his almond-shaped eyes and silky black hair. His olive skin is fair and pristine, the burns of a car fire a scar only on his conscience. Hiro tends to wear fashionable T-shirts, jackets, tinted-blue shades, jeans, and sneakers. As Silver Bullet, he wears a body conforming jump suit comprised of a moisture-wicking dark-grey cotton with gel-shock absorbers in white, and neon glow in the dark silver streaks that give him his trademark name—I crafted myself. While not the best uniform that could be engineered to resist his speed, it has yet to tear off so he feels that says progress. You should have seen the prototypes.

Personality – Hiro has a very out-going/extrovert personality. He likes to go where the party is, and being in college, he doesn’t have to go far. His sense of humor can lead to infectious giggling and his overall, friendly presence can lead one to feel at home. He likes living on the edge and going fast is one of his thrills. He once had a passion for illegal drag racing, but ever since he acquired his powers, who needs to drive anymore? Heh, I wish. To feign a sense of normality, it wouldn’t be too unusual for one to see him driving. He still mourns the death of his Black Baby. He spent his whole high school career souping her up so that he could pick up girls in college! Why God, why!?

Hiro, being a Speedster, you would think was an energetic guy. He is at times, but he can mostly be seen dozing, head-bobbing, and drooling in class.

Gear (Optional) – Silver Suit and Goggles.

Powers

Speed Force Conduit: While Hiro doesn’t exactly know that his super speed is derived from the Speed Force, he draws power from it obliviously. It is his enthusiasm and motivation to go fast that allows him to perform stunts he simply believes that he can do, and so manages to do so. Because his speed is running off of his conscious ability, there are still speeds that he has yet to reach due to his fears. However, being a Speed Force Conduit (SFC) grants him other abilities besides speed:

Decelerated Aging: Hiro doesn’t realize yet but he may realize it when he hits 50 years old that he has eternal youth. This side effect of the Speed Force can strangely affect his loved ones—if he were to have any.

Energy Construct Creation: The solution to his vanishing costume! Unfortunately, he hasn’t discovered this ability yet.

Sharing the Force: SFCs can allow their friends or family members to run alongside them at their equaled speeds. Hiro has yet to discover this, but when he does. It’ll be awesome!

Speed Force Aura: SFCs have an aura that protects those they rescue from the harsh conditions associated with mach speeds. Individuals will be protected while within the aura.

Flight: Hardly anything like Superman, Hiro can rotate his arms or his body like a top to carry himself through the air like a helicopter. He is much faster on his feet.

Increased Perceptions: SFCs traveling at the speed of sound may miss important events as they run by. The Speed Force grants them enhanced senses that allow them to see, hear smell, touch and/or taste at an increased speed and understand it as it is processed.

Infinite Mass Punch: SFCs have an increased level of strength added to their bodies which they can impart in different ways. While certain speedsters may show inability to focus, eleven years of karate have taught Hiro how to focus his strength at the right second to deliver a devastating blow. As for the IMP, Hiro has yet to have a situation in his life where the Speed Force’s extra-dimensional energies needed to be condensed into one massive punch, but the potential is there. When used in practice, the punch can push a metahuman from one continent to another.

Phasing: SFCs can vibrate their molecules so quickly that they can achieve intangibility for short burts allowing them to phase through objects. Hiro thinks that he may have done this on accident when he was first adapting to his powers.

Accelerated Healing: SFCs are not invulnerable nor durable enough to sustain damage, however, if they are harmed, they will heal at high speeds. Any normal wear and tear damage to their bodies are almost instantly healed.

Self-Sustenance: SFCs travel at incredible speeds which cause their bodies to work overtime. In situations where their bodies may be too fast for them to breathe, they may impart on the Speed Force for sustenance. However, this almost always results in the conduits having an increased metabolism at all times requiring them to constantly refill their energy supplies.

Steal Speed: I can do wha~at? He has yet to learn this but SFCs can steal the accelerated motion or momentum from objects or people to reduce their speed or even virtually stop them. Conduits may also steal the speed from other Speedsters or other fast moving people.

Supercharged Brain Activity: No wonder my friends think that I’ve grown smarter. Speedsters who only operate at superhuman speeds and never slow down enough to understand their full potential can access superhuman levels in their brains further than processing information. They can test theories, understand difficult equations and run trial and error in their brains at superhuman speeds. Different conduits access this activity in different ways. Like when doing equations in physics class! Yes!

Dimensional Travel: He doesn’t know it at the moment, but maybe he’ll discover this ability in the future. Get it?

Vortex Creation: By running in a circle at a certain speed, Hiro can create a vortex that pulls air away from the center to suffocate an enemy, lift whoever or whatever is in the center and send it flying in whatever direction he plans for, wind barrier, and vent toxic fumes. He can also spin his arms to create funnels of air at hurricane speed that can knock down barriers or reduce the speed of a falling object.

Superhuman Stamina: The Speedster has nearly inexhaustible stamina.

Superhuman Speed: Like Wally West, Hiro will run at speeds up to only what he thinks is possible. When Hiro develops more confidence in himself and the Speed Force, he will learn that the devastation that would normally present itself as a consequence of running so fast can be controlled using the Speed Force. Once he learns this, Hiro may be able to develop some heroic feats of his own.

Abilities:

Karate – he never quite stayed in it long enough to earn a black belt, but he knows a decent amount to defend himself and others.

Amateur Mechanic – He souped up his Black Baby back in high school. The car itself was what had motivated him to learn a few things about car. If your car breaks down on you, Hiro can lend a hand.

Weakness – He may be fast but he isn’t entirely strong nor sturdy. Speedsters can really suffer if they aren’t agile enough to avoid super-powered punches. Hiro has the potential to go faster, but he is afraid of not being able to see where he is go, running into an obstacle that could splatter him like a bug, or harming those who could be in his way. His fear is a latent result of his car crash.

Bio – Hiro Kitagawa was born and raised in San Francisco, California. As a boy, he always loved cars, especially the fast ones. His birthday and Christmas presents were easy, and in elementary school he even tried to build “The World’s Fastest Go Kart” using a lawnmower engine. He didn’t exactly succeed, but at least he tried. His mother Sasami would visit from Ota, Japan, and she was the one who spurred on her son’s wild imagination. His father, Jiro, on the other hand, wanted his son to focus all of his creative energy into become an engineer. He didn’t care what he did as long as it made the family millions of dollars in the end.

Growing up, Hiro was a Flash fan, but he was just as much of a fan as football fans in his area worshipped the San Francisco 49ers, ugh—Seahawks all the way! At sixteen, he and his father went searching through a lemon lot for a cheap car and that was when Hiro met his Black Baby. It was love at first sight. Her chasis was rusted, her bumper missing, and the interior torn to all hell, but if one saw the dream that he could have seen, then they wouldn’t have thought he was a fool for buying it. $3,000 was a steal! While his father damned his dreams by claiming that Black Baby would never run, Hiro spent his wage working at McGronnels, on small tune ups. Once he got the black paint and buff on there, his baby was slick! It wasn’t long before she transformed into a crown jewel.

When he graduated high school, Hiro took a year off to think about the university he wanted to attend—actually around that time was when he finished his baby and took her out to The Drag. The Drag was a long cement strip just right off the bay. There weren’t the friendliest or honest of individuals collected there, but Hiro didn’t care because he had a fancy ride. Black Baby caught a few interested eyes as well as envious ones. He would never forget him. The man was named Antonio “The Mean Mexican” Juarez. He thought he was tough because his brother had been in and out of prison, and he was supposedly affiliated with a gang called the Zetas. Antone had only one mission to destroy Hiro’s pride and send him and his car “Back to China.” Dumbass, didn’t even know his Asians. His taunts had only made Hiro more determined to prove Antone wrong. Long story somewhat short, they made a bet and Antone lost, but he hadn’t let it go.

Hiro had walked away with $20,000 that he planned to dump on a semester at Berkley for a degree in Mechanical Engineering. He had been so naďve to believe that that was how his story ended. Antone and his gang had followed him back to his house and in the middle of the night, sabotaged his car. They rewired the battery, doused it with strange chemicals that they also put inside the gas tank. In the morning, Hiro was leaving to get breakfast taco with some friends, when he suspected the slight aroma of a chemical. It hadn’t smelled of gasoline, and it hadn’t rung any warning alarms loud enough to stop the young man from entering the vehicle. All it had taken was a spark from the spark plug and him, his vehicle, and the garage went up in flames. The Zetas had waited around in an Escalade across the street to witness it, but no one had gotten hurt and the firefighters had arrived in time to put out the flames. The house survived except for the kitchen, and Hiro, well, he didn’t remember any of it.

Three days later, Hiro woke up in the hospital with a crying mother at his side and his whole body in casts and gauze. His father had to explain to him what happened, and he also had to tell him how stupid he had been for getting involved in street racing—I told him I made 20,000? Damn. His mother spared him his father’s anger, telling him that his father had actually been just as afraid as she was. He was their only son! When everyone had calmed down, the nurse came to change out his gauze when he received more startling news. His burns had completely healed and hadn’t left a single scar behind. As shocked as Hiro had wanted to be, like everyone else, he wanted desperately to get out of the scratchy casts. His recovery was considered a miracle, and he had actually made the news that day.

Young man survives car explosion!

It took 24 hr for the physician to release him, and for a good two weeks he helped his father use the twenty grand to repair the house and garage. Being without a car made it easier for him to recover from the trauma, and deep down inside, he had wished he still had her. His life slowed down and almost came to a stop. His hopes; his dreams; what did it all mean anymore? Hiro had spent most of his days trying to come up with a new goal in life, sitting on the porch with a beer, and watching the neighborhood kids play in the street. It was when one of the boys had struck a baseball toward his house’s window that led Hiro to the discovery of an amazing power. He and his father had already broke their backs repairing the house, and the fear of the baseball shattering the window and costing them more money caused Hiro to react on impulse. He caught the baseball, but not without crossing from the porch, over the railing, to get within intercepting distance to do so within the blink of an eye. The children were frozen in awe just as Hiro was. That little discovery was his ticket to Berkley. He got into Berkley on a track scholarship, and happily resumed his dream except…now he was The Flash. No, no, he couldn’t steal his moniker. He had to be someone else. Chicks digged super heroes so he had to come up with a bad ass costume and name for himself. And thus Silver Bullet came to be.

Notes – Hiro is fluent in Japanese and English. His karate experience can be assumed to have been acquired from elementary school to high school just before he became obsessed with contributing all his time and money to his car. While working as a part-time super hero, he attends Berkley full-time. It can also be assumed that San Francisco is located nearby Jump City.

Aptitude & Powers

Intelligence
60/100

Strength
30/100 (variable when concentrated into a single devastating punch)

Speed
100/100 (potentially)

Durability
25/100

Power
55/100

Combat
25/100

Your character looks pretty fine. No complaints here. Approved.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2015, 08:24 PM   #60
HotCider
Literotica Guru
 
HotCider is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,318
I'll get a post going eventually. Holidays slowing me down.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2015, 08:27 PM   #61
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
No worries, it's slow in every thread I'm in. I was gonna post yesterday but I was sick.

I'll try to get some intro stuff done tomorrow after the hubbub dies down.

Happy Holidays to those who celebrate!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2015, 07:31 AM   #62
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
How's everyone doing?
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2015, 08:41 AM   #63
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
I have to work today, but I will have a lot of time this coming week to finally develop the notions in my noggin.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2015, 11:27 AM   #64
LuckyVic
Literotica Guru
 
LuckyVic's Avatar
 
LuckyVic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,980
Been busy with the holiday. Might have some time either tomorrow or Monday to put something down. I do have an idea rolling around in my head.
__________________


Playgrounder #136 and proud of it!!!!


Earth 3
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2015, 12:51 AM   #65
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
...did I just get trolled?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2015, 02:10 AM   #66
JadeKnight
Literotica Guru
 
JadeKnight's Avatar
 
JadeKnight is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hiding within the depths of the mind, lurking in the darkness.
Posts: 4,876
You aren't the only one to get trolled tonight Chas.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2015, 09:28 AM   #67
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
Well, at least I'm in good company.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2015, 08:15 AM   #68
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
I'm considering doing an in-game skip (at least one week) to progress the story and get all our characters in one setting.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2016, 04:25 PM   #69
LuckyVic
Literotica Guru
 
LuckyVic's Avatar
 
LuckyVic is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 16,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubian_Legend View Post
I'm considering doing an in-game skip (at least one week) to progress the story and get all our characters in one setting.
Whatever you need to do i'm game.
__________________


Playgrounder #136 and proud of it!!!!


Earth 3
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2016, 04:33 PM   #70
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyVic View Post
Whatever you need to do i'm game.
Same here!

I can do whatever character-building in flashbacks if need be!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2016, 01:58 PM   #71
MilkManDan007
Literotica Guru
 
MilkManDan007's Avatar
 
MilkManDan007 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In A Van Down By The River
Posts: 711
Sounds Good

I'm game for whatever.
__________________
Your Friendly Neighborhood Milk Man Will Be Back Shortly!

At Least As Soon As Real Life Calms Down...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2016, 11:16 PM   #72
Varshanka
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Still here...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2016, 09:39 PM   #73
ChasNicollette
Allons-y Means Let's Go.
 
ChasNicollette's Avatar
 
ChasNicollette is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: The Future.
Posts: 16,081
"My Body Is A Cage,"
by Peter Gabriel.
From the John Carter Soundtrack.
(originally by Arcade Fire)


My body is a cage
That keeps me from dancing with the one I love
But my mind holds the key

My body is a cage
That keeps me from dancing with the one I love
But my mind holds the key

I'm standing on a stage
Of fear and self doubt
It's a hollow play
But they'll clap anyway

My body is a cage
That keeps me from dancing with the one I love
But my mind holds the key

You're standing next to me
My mind holds the key

I'm living in an age
That calls darkness light
Though my language is dead
Still the shapes fill my head

I'm living in an age
Whose name I don't know
Though the fear keeps me moving
Still my heart beats so slow

My body is a cage
That keeps me from dancing with the one I love
But my mind holds the key

You're standing next to me
My mind holds the key
My body is a...

My body is a cage
We take what we're given
Just because you've forgotten
That don't mean you're forgiven

I'm living in an age
That screams my name at night
But when I get to the doorway
There's no one in sight

I'm living in an age
They laugh when I'm dancing with the one I love
But my mind holds the key

You're standing next to me
My mind holds the key

Set my spirit free
Set my spirit free
Set my body free
Set my body free

Set my spirit free
Set my body free
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2016, 10:25 PM   #74
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
I'll probably get around to posting something sometime tomorrow or tonight.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2016, 11:50 AM   #75
Nubian_Legend
Really Really Experienced
 
Nubian_Legend's Avatar
 
Nubian_Legend is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
We now officially have our own Piratepad.
http://piratepad.net/gPmh8MsEXy
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.