Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #1326
sub2shadow
Virgin
 
sub2shadow is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
hi

hi,

i'm sub2shadow and that pretty much describes me as well as names me. i've been writing on and off for years but have only recently moved into the BDSM arena... literally as well as literature-ally...

so far i've submitted 4 stories and am awaiting approval for them... i'd be interested to see what anyone else thinks...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2007, 11:14 AM   #1327
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub2shadow
hi,

i'm sub2shadow and that pretty much describes me as well as names me. i've been writing on and off for years but have only recently moved into the BDSM arena... literally as well as literature-ally...

so far i've submitted 4 stories and am awaiting approval for them... i'd be interested to see what anyone else thinks...
welcome. We can definitely use more BDSM idea posters here.
__________________
Newest story

Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit (Anal)

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #1328
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful
 
BedtimeStories77's Avatar
 
BedtimeStories77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs
We can definitely use more BDSM idea posters here.
Absolutely!!



Welcome to Lit, sub2shadow.
__________________



  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2007, 02:47 PM   #1329
boltonminx
Virgin
 
boltonminx is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bolton nr Manchester
Posts: 3
Wink Minx by name..

Hi

Brit here, registered some time ago but lost my muse until now. I prefer either short, punchy stories; straight to the hot sex or the long, agonisingly, teasing build up of a saga.

As a girl geek, I LOVE sci-fi/fantasy themed stories, so it will probably come as no suprise that all my favourite authors write within that genre - Angela Knight and Emma Holly currently top my list for erotica.

So.. I'm interested in writing stories in either the Erotic Coupling, Exhibitionist or Sci-fi/Non-Human category and look forward to reading even more fab stories on Literotica.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #1330
BedtimeStories77
Peaceful
 
BedtimeStories77's Avatar
 
BedtimeStories77 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,414
Welcome to Lit, boltonminx. Hopefully that Muse of yours has cracked his/her whip to get you going!
__________________



  Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #1331
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltonminx
Hi

Brit here, registered some time ago but lost my muse until now. I prefer either short, punchy stories; straight to the hot sex or the long, agonisingly, teasing build up of a saga.

As a girl geek, I LOVE sci-fi/fantasy themed stories, so it will probably come as no suprise that all my favourite authors write within that genre - Angela Knight and Emma Holly currently top my list for erotica.

So.. I'm interested in writing stories in either the Erotic Coupling, Exhibitionist or Sci-fi/Non-Human category and look forward to reading even more fab stories on Literotica.

Hi Brit... or do you prefer Minx?

There are several Sci-Fi and Non-Human sorta threads around, but feel free to start your own. Though not my strongest genre, I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly posters.
__________________
Newest story

Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit (Anal)

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2007, 04:53 AM   #1332
Virgin_Whore_Baby
Really Experienced
 
Virgin_Whore_Baby's Avatar
 
Virgin_Whore_Baby is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern California
Posts: 180
Red face Totally New

Hi! My name is, well, you don't need to know, and I'm an alcoholic. No! I mean I'm new! I'm new to Lit. (As an author I'm new, not as a reader.)

Currently I have nothing posted, but just you wait. In case you were wondering, I am indeed a virgin, but don't worry. My overly vivid imagination & love of porn make up for my lack of real sexual experience. I've been writing unpublishable sexual fluff for about five years now. Since I'm not going to school anymore, my mind has unlimited time to pour out its smutty fantasies by way of a keyboard.

I'd finally like to know if what I write is actually any good. A lot of people are going to think that I can't write about sex, because I've never had it. That's why I'm here. For a challenge! So challenge me. Most of my erotica prowess is rooted in First Time, Romance, How-To, Incest, Erotic Couplings & Essays and Reviews. Although I'm hoping to make future attempts in Voyeurism, Fetish, Gay, Lesbian, & Non-Consent.

With my A.D.D. it may take a while to finish a whole story but I can get it done.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2007, 06:03 AM   #1333
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin_Whore_Baby
Hi! My name is, well, you don't need to know, and I'm an alcoholic. No! I mean I'm new! I'm new to Lit. (As an author I'm new, not as a reader.)

Currently I have nothing posted, but just you wait. In case you were wondering, I am indeed a virgin, but don't worry. My overly vivid imagination & love of porn make up for my lack of real sexual experience. I've been writing unpublishable sexual fluff for about five years now. Since I'm not going to school anymore, my mind has unlimited time to pour out its smutty fantasies by way of a keyboard.

I'd finally like to know if what I write is actually any good. A lot of people are going to think that I can't write about sex, because I've never had it. That's why I'm here. For a challenge! So challenge me. Most of my erotica prowess is rooted in First Time, Romance, How-To, Incest, Erotic Couplings & Essays and Reviews. Although I'm hoping to make future attempts in Voyeurism, Fetish, Gay, Lesbian, & Non-Consent.

With my A.D.D. it may take a while to finish a whole story but I can get it done.
Hi baby. Hope you have fun.
__________________
Newest story

Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit (Anal)

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2007, 02:30 AM   #1334
The_FreQ
Virgin
 
The_FreQ is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Bronx, NY
Posts: 6
The name: classified information to protect the innocent.
Username (both on the board and on the Lit site): The_FreQ.
Who: 26 yo old guy from NYC-born in the Bronx. Not too experienced in the sex act, but quality makes up for quantity.

How Long I've been into Lit: Since 2005. Posted one story that got some good reviews, but lost the flame so to speak...but still came around to read other's works. Came back and posted a new story that I'm happy to say has gotten rave reviews, so the spark is back and I hope it holds.

What I'm Into (Writing): Incest/Taboo, Humor/Satire, Erotic Couplings, Masturbation

What I'm Into (Reading): Anything that's hot, gets the heart racing and the blood flowing to a particular place.

Looking forward to sharing ideas with you all and keeping the fire burning for my writing here!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2007, 07:25 AM   #1335
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_FreQ
The name: classified information to protect the innocent.
Username (both on the board and on the Lit site): The_FreQ.
Who: 26 yo old guy from NYC-born in the Bronx. Not too experienced in the sex act, but quality makes up for quantity.

How Long I've been into Lit: Since 2005. Posted one story that got some good reviews, but lost the flame so to speak...but still came around to read other's works. Came back and posted a new story that I'm happy to say has gotten rave reviews, so the spark is back and I hope it holds.

What I'm Into (Writing): Incest/Taboo, Humor/Satire, Erotic Couplings, Masturbation

What I'm Into (Reading): Anything that's hot, gets the heart racing and the blood flowing to a particular place.

Looking forward to sharing ideas with you all and keeping the fire burning for my writing here!

welcome. Please post early and often. Hopefully, Story Ideas will get your muse dancing again.
__________________
Newest story

Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit (Anal)

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #1336
boltonminx
Virgin
 
boltonminx is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bolton nr Manchester
Posts: 3
Thanks guys

Thanks for the welcome guys - yes Im a brit and yes my muse is cracking away hard and fast. I've also dug up some of my older stories, which I hope to submit as soon as I find a kind editor to cast an eye over it
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2007, 06:46 AM   #1337
geronimo_appleby
walking the earth
 
geronimo_appleby's Avatar
 
geronimo_appleby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Viet-fucking-Nam!
Posts: 74,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgin_Whore_Baby
Hi! My name is, well, you don't need to know, and I'm an alcoholic. No! I mean I'm new! I'm new to Lit. (As an author I'm new, not as a reader.)

Currently I have nothing posted, but just you wait. In case you were wondering, I am indeed a virgin, but don't worry. My overly vivid imagination & love of porn make up for my lack of real sexual experience. I've been writing unpublishable sexual fluff for about five years now. Since I'm not going to school anymore, my mind has unlimited time to pour out its smutty fantasies by way of a keyboard.

I'd finally like to know if what I write is actually any good. A lot of people are going to think that I can't write about sex, because I've never had it. That's why I'm here. For a challenge! So challenge me. Most of my erotica prowess is rooted in First Time, Romance, How-To, Incest, Erotic Couplings & Essays and Reviews. Although I'm hoping to make future attempts in Voyeurism, Fetish, Gay, Lesbian, & Non-Consent.

With my A.D.D. it may take a while to finish a whole story but I can get it done.
howdy.
__________________
Latest submission: Beautiful Aunty Jean (Incest) Click


  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2007, 08:16 PM   #1338
littlesquirt
Literotica Guru
 
littlesquirt is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: right there with a bowl of jello. green jello
Posts: 710
Hey People How is everyone?

Anyway I've been around Lit now for several years and have published a small bunch of stories here. I tend to come and go as things in my life change from slow to fast to really fast to so frickin fast that my eye balls are getting torn out.

My interests are mainly the first time for people to hook up, non consent stuff. Well at least right now. Or the "forbidden" stuff, people sleeping with other peoples mate.

Of course my tastes (and writings) will and can change at any moment without any prior notice.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #1339
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesquirt
Hey People How is everyone?

Anyway I've been around Lit now for several years and have published a small bunch of stories here. I tend to come and go as things in my life change from slow to fast to really fast to so frickin fast that my eye balls are getting torn out.

My interests are mainly the first time for people to hook up, non consent stuff. Well at least right now. Or the "forbidden" stuff, people sleeping with other peoples mate.

Of course my tastes (and writings) will and can change at any moment without any prior notice.
welcome to the monkeyhouse!
__________________
Newest story

Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit (Anal)

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2007, 03:56 PM   #1340
skippycheese
Really Experienced
 
skippycheese is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East coast
Posts: 203
Skippycheese here. I'm a big fan of stories that have an odd twist in them. if something "out of the ordinary" happens, I might like it. (Sci-Fi, NonHuman, even Incest at times)

I've posted around 5 stories. Not that great, but I had fun writing them, so it's all good.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2007, 03:57 PM   #1341
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by skippycheese
Skippycheese here. I'm a big fan of stories that have an odd twist in them. if something "out of the ordinary" happens, I might like it. (Sci-Fi, NonHuman, even Incest at times)

I've posted around 5 stories. Not that great, but I had fun writing them, so it's all good.

fun is what counts. Welcome Skippy. I hope you like Story Ideas forum.
__________________
Newest story

Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit (Anal)

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2007, 04:23 AM   #1342
MsLinnet
Far Past Worrying
 
MsLinnet's Avatar
 
MsLinnet is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Devon UK
Posts: 1,870
Smile Not Been Around

Hi all not been around for some time now and i can not rember the last time i posted somthing let alone posted a story but I would just like to say a big HI to all that have joined Lit since my last visit as well to all that know me of old...

Linnet
__________________
Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her arse.

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass,
and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual,
nor are they always moral. (Aristippus)


Accepted Stories

My Web Page

netisonnow@aol.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2007, 06:03 AM   #1343
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLinnet
Hi all not been around for some time now and i can not rember the last time i posted somthing let alone posted a story but I would just like to say a big HI to all that have joined Lit since my last visit as well to all that know me of old...

Linnet

wb Lin.... keep your powder dry


and your pussy wet
__________________
Newest story

Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit (Anal)

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #1344
dichotomy_man
Virgin
 
dichotomy_man is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US
Posts: 8
Misanthropically challenged hedonist.

Bill here, Call me Ishmael.

Alas, time all too fading and difficult to grasp, leads me to the unenviable task of writing erotica in my copious spare time, crammed between work (as a Lawyer,) legitimate writing, (eight published novel and just finishing the first of a four part series, some published poetry and several short stories, the child’s book was an abnormality- too bloody hard to write one, but I was dared to do it so there!) Along with my other diverse and varied interests. I sleep about 4-5 hours per night.

I have an unfortunate penchant for a run on sentence, misfired tenses and too many “ing’s” never useful for ‘any’ writing, so editing is always a true joy.

I prefer heading off in odd and unusual directions. I’ve posted only a few things here, most of which I’d written several years ago, and have been too lazy to edit or update since.

Humor is the great motivator for my “normal” writing, and sex is not quite as important as sexuality to me. But then the ‘idea’ of sex for many is better than the reality- I disagree personally with that- but most think so.

I believe anyone can write, however, there is a definite learning curve, and art or genius does enter into it. I consider myself just moving into a journeyman phase, past amateur/apprentice with an unlimited potential ahead. (While I’m quite humble, I don’t take it to absurd levels.)

The biggest waste of time I’ve even found, is cyber-sex. (Playing tic-tac-toe is a close second.) Perhaps it was my partners- but I found it dreadfully boring. While I would create multi-level plots, character development and good solid writing. My partners tended to end up writing “Oh, baby!” “Arrg!” and the like as their entire contribution.

It has led me to a few interesting stories, including a fifteen part series about forced sex- the classic woman in the biker bar situation, with the twist at the end that it was a continuous shoot video, the woman was the director/producer and owner/boss of the company- so the helpless woman was in reality the one in total power and control. As the men are all lying around wiped out and beat, she smiles and says lets try another take. It was challenging to come up with fifteen chapters of different sexual techniques, without repeating myself, keeping it interesting and flowing, (pardon the pun,) and yet maintaining the edginess, the tension.

Someone stole it. Ah well, such is life.

Story ideas, for me, are constantly there. I can also sit in a crowded, noisy coffee shop and write with no problem. Temperamental I am not.

I actually enjoy discussing plotting, ideas and how to develop a better story. My bottom line is, if it doesn’t sell, it doesn’t count except as practice.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2007, 03:33 AM   #1345
BoNeRBoY19
Virgin
 
BoNeRBoY19 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A neighborhood near you
Posts: 12
Cool Hello

Wassup lit readers. I'm new to the site but a long time writer. I'm a realist so expect a lot of erotic couplings, but after recent events I'm starting to get into group sex.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2007, 12:38 PM   #1346
Phoebe_Magus
Virgin
 
Phoebe_Magus is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9
Talking Hello

I'm Phoebe Magus and I just joined this forum and i hope to write many new stories

Last edited by Phoebe_Magus : 11-21-2007 at 07:02 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #1347
Leon22
Virgin
 
Leon22 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Posts: 5
Smile Hi

Hi

I go by the name of Leon22 and some of you might know me as one of the authors that's posted stories in Zaxxon's "Westville High" series. It's been almost of year since I posted my last story so I'm hoping to get cracking and post something again real soon.

Most of my stories center around MILF, and Mom/Son incest (for the record I would like to clarify that I do not condone real life incest. Usually it involves minors and non-consent. However the "fantasy" of incest is a huge turn on to me") I've always had a thing for older women I guess
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2007, 06:15 PM   #1348
curious476
Really Experienced
 
curious476 is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 193
I think I'm ready

Hi everyone, Call me Bill for short. I've been writing poetry, short stories and even have a novel started (going on five years now ) But never really tried to entertain anyone but myself with my prose. Usually when I write something, especially under an assumed name, I get good comments on the storyline so I have decided to try to write some fiction, semi-fiction and real life experiences.
My preferences lie mainly in the kinky side of sex. I find ordinary, vanilla sex to be a bit on the boring and drugery (as in forced labor) side of life. My preference are those things that have a darker, more erotice and foreboding nature. Things that are addictive (not drugs) and that one wouldn't normally do if not under some inner imperitive to debase and humilate oneself.
Finally I do not write about things in which I have absolutely no personal experience. That means that I can write about almost every thing envolving sex, excluding child molestation and animal love (which revolt me to the extreme).
I write both in the first person and second person (not in the same story of course) and I write for total effect in that much of what I write leaves out a great deal of the graphical part of the sex act. I prefer to use dialogue, especially innuendo, and other tricks to stimulate the reader to a point of orgasm while maintaining a sense of mystery in the outcome.
So, now that I have made the world understand my phyche I will close this post and say adieu!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2007, 09:45 PM   #1349
zlesna
Virgin
 
zlesna is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Darkness in your Heart
Posts: 1
Hello all!

I am Zlesna The Darkness, a different kind of author. I like stories with loads of blood and gore. I love very detailed sex scenes. And lastly I like a fast paced tale. SO I decided to do all of this in my literary artwork only amplified. If you are a christian, stay away from my stuff, It is very detail oriented and violence defines my work. But the story line is very good.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2007, 10:37 PM   #1350
TitianaPeaks
Peekin round the corner
 
TitianaPeaks's Avatar
 
TitianaPeaks is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bumfuck nowhere
Posts: 4,296
I'm Titiana Peaks. My genre is generally erotic couplings. I like to take parts of my own experiences and twist them with my own fantasies. So out of my 3 sumissions, only 1 is completely true.

I love to write, and I enjoy editing. I am willing to collaborate, as I am known to run dry of fresh ideas, thus why I edit from time to time.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.