Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 01-10-2003, 05:10 PM   #101
Svenskaflicka
Fountain

OK, get to your places, everyone!

Gays, into the closets! Bi's, you line up in the doorways! Voyeurs - outside the windows, and those of you are into toilet sex - into the bathrooms!
BD/SM have the basement, and group sex'ers, we have reserved a ball room for you at the local hotel!

Old 01-11-2003, 01:33 AM   #102
soubrette
Virgin

Alright, my name isn't really soubrette... but isn't part of the illusion the mystery? I'm born and raised Canadian and I'm a 20 year old female. I have a long term relationship with a boyfriend (soon to be fiance) who knows I write the odd erotica story.
My favourite authors are Anne Rice, Louisa May Alcott, and Dave Barry. No I'm not kidding! Everyone needs to laugh. Anyhow my favourite subjects are nearly always historical in nature, especially surrounding history of mysterious locations. I plan on visiting New Orleans and Paris at some point in my life to explore the cemeteries (incidentally, I lost my virginity in one).
I am fascinated in a purely scientific way about the supernatural, but I refuse to include these elements in my writing because I find them to be awkward and a little on the scary side. I like to imagine the possibilities of telekinesis and telepathy rather than morph it into fact.
My favourite erotica subjects happen to be the most boring and predictable -- Erotic Couplings, Group Sex, and Lesbian Sex. I have not, however, had any kind of serious sexual incident with a woman -- although I am not totally opposed to it either. My boyfriend calls it bi-curious -- I say it's likely just curious. I have no hangups regarding others' sexual preferences and I am very open-minded.
I'm interested in writing another story and would like it to be historically based. Anyone know of any interesting mystical and historical locations to set it in?

Luv and peace to you all,

soubrette

Old 01-11-2003, 01:34 AM   #103
KingII
Experienced

shaking my head .........

Damn ...

I would love to comment here but I am sure someone would mention hijacking the thread again.
I love striking up good conversation where ever it may take place ........ and flicka ( I like that part of your name the most ), you tend to bring up some pretty good conversation material.
I see an underlying statement here .........

I am afraid to ask who, what, and why ............ for I'm sure we would get started in some sort of debate.

Maybe not afraid ...... that may be abit to strong.

But I would hate to have you think your post did not catch my attention ......

And you do have me wondering about all the hetros .... just what are they supposed to be doing.

I started a story about just such a thing one time ... but it never got off the ground because the forum that we discussed such material was constantly interupted by thoese that thought we were .......... out of line.

Hello again

L

Old 01-11-2003, 07:29 AM   #104
Diane Marie
Really Experienced

Re: shaking my head .........

Quote:
Originally posted by KingII
And you do have me wondering about all the hetros .... just what are they supposed to be doing.
Hetros? Didn't I hear someone say something about a closet?

Old 01-11-2003, 10:09 AM   #105
Svenskaflicka
Fountain

Me, I'm in the livingroom... now THIS is kinky!

Old 01-11-2003, 12:54 PM   #106

Old 01-11-2003, 11:23 PM   #107
KingII
Experienced

Wonders what .... Be .... has to say

or is she just visiting .............

L

Old 01-13-2003, 05:55 PM   #108
skyewriter
Virgin

Hi...brand new LIT writer here...

Hey! My stories are often incest (consensual) and I am thinking of adding other types as I get more acquainted...my interests lie in incest and other "taboo" stories... I like consensual incest stories the best though and plan to submit my first story very soon...it's going to be a series...

I may branch out into...I like teacher/student (of course, on lit, it would be college student or 18 yr old HS student...but that's GREAT with me...I don't like under 18 anyway)...I'm into more emotional control stories (don't know where that fits, but may fit somewhere lol)

Well.....byes!

skye
Sex is like air; it's not important unless you aren't getting any--Unknown <br>
IMPORTANT FACTS: A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 seconds. (In my next life, I wanna cum back as a pig!!!) Only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure. (Hmm...what about pigs?)<br>

Old 01-14-2003, 05:47 AM   #109
MsLinnet
Far Past Worrying

Welcome

Hi skyewriter welcome to Lit and have fun

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass,
and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual,
nor are they always moral. (Aristippus)

Accepted Stories

My Web Page

netisonnow@aol.com

Old 01-14-2003, 07:48 AM   #110
Un-registered
Really Really Experienced

Location: I have left the board. This ID is still there only to leave my chain chapter in.
Re: Welcome

Quote:
Originally posted by MsLinnet
Hi skyewriter welcome to Lit and have fun
I thought BlessedBe had a monopoly on the Welcome Wagon?

Old 01-14-2003, 08:18 AM   #111
MsLinnet
Far Past Worrying

Re: Re: Welcome

Quote:
Originally posted by Un-registered
I thought BlessedBe had a monopoly on the Welcome Wagon?
its a free world isnít it ???

Accepted Stories

My Web Page

netisonnow@aol.com

Old 01-15-2003, 02:07 AM   #112
KingII
Experienced

Svenskaflicka.......

flicka ......... how do we know that is your living room.

Hello ....

I think you would look good with that hair all the way down to your hips ...... good pic.

L

Old 01-16-2003, 06:14 PM   #113
AznxxxRose
Virgin

Suggestions?

I'm AznxxxRose
I've got some erotic ideas for some stories I'd lik,e to write. Unfortunately, I need to find some person(s) who might be willing to do some editing, proofreading, or provide me with some feed back to improve my stories. I would appreciate any and help that I would be provided. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. [color=firebrick][font=arial][size=3][b][i]
"A friend must be an equal; it is more than liking. A friend must be someone you can rely on but Not use.He or she must be honest, but alswo reticient with that honesty for fear of losing you. For honesty is too strong a drink to be unwatered all the time; rather it should be given in doses like medicines or fine wines.
Someone you laugh with a lot, not by making jokes, but by seeing the world together. A friend is someone you laugh with regularly, and of course cry with. That is a friend; it is a simple thing, I think it is a great thing."
--Lucius Aurelius Eugenius
'The Far Arena' by Richard Ben Sapir
@)---,---'--->---,---'--->------,---->---(@

Old 01-16-2003, 08:26 PM   #114
Svenskaflicka
Fountain

Re: Svenskaflicka.......

Quote:
Originally posted by KingII
flicka ......... how do we know that is your living room.

Hello ....

I think you would look good with that hair all the way down to your hips ...... good pic.

L
Lady Godiva-theme... Awfully cold, though.

Old 01-17-2003, 01:00 AM   #115
KingII
Experienced

Svenskaflicka

actually ...... I just pictures your long hair flowing down your back. But if you like the lady-Godiva theme I can handle that too .

Closing my eyes to imagine ............. big smile

Yup.......

you wouldn't have a fire place for your next pic would you? I would hate to have you catch a cold or anything.

is it winter or summer over thier ?

Keep that smile .........

L

Old 01-17-2003, 01:02 AM   #116
KingII
Experienced

AznxxxRose

Hello AznxxxRose .........

Hope you don't mind me just calling you Rose !

L

Old 01-17-2003, 05:22 AM   #117
MsLinnet
Far Past Worrying

Re: Suggestions?

Quote:
AznxxxRose

Hi there if you post an idea there will be someone who will coment on it and give you feedback on the idea good luck.

As regard proof reading there are volenters that do that stuff but alass i have not had much luck with them Hi there if you post an idea there will be someone who will comment on it and give you feedback on the idea good luck.

Accepted Stories

My Web Page

netisonnow@aol.com

Old 01-17-2003, 03:33 PM   #118
Chicklet
plays well with self

Re: Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally posted by AznxxxRose
[b]I need to find some person(s) who might be willing to do some editing, proofreading, or provide me with some feed back to improve my stories.
check out the author's hangout and story feedback forums; plenty of willing individuals there = )

here, too, but since we're mostly into the ideas we don't get many editing requests.

Chicklet

Old 01-17-2003, 05:46 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally posted by MsLinnet
its a free world isnít it ???
I know I never said it wasn't. I didn't know it was a sin to welcome people to Lit. 90% of the time this is a wonderful site with wonderful people. Shame Charm_brights feels the need to "attack" me under his new name. Such a coward.

Old 01-17-2003, 08:16 PM   #120
sheath
Literotica Guru

Hello, all!

My name is Shannon, and I am from beautiful west Tennessee. I am 27 and the mother of two little children...I have a boyfriend that I am absolutely in love with, and the majority of my stories use him as the central character.

I write mostly in Loving Wives, Erotic Couplings and Group Sex, although almost any genre is okay with me. I have a serious fetish for bisexual men. Most of my stories revolve around a musician (my boyfriend plays guitar) or some sort of tie-in to the music industry. I LOVE stories that are set in Nashville and bring Music Row to life.

Hmmm...I have a cat who is completely spoiled...I like to quilt and watch football and dance...I collect old guitars and guitar art...and I write for a living.

Hello!

S.

Old 01-17-2003, 08:20 PM   #121

Question Question:

Quote:
Originally posted by sheath

I write mostly in Loving Wives, Erotic Couplings and Group Sex, although almost any genre is okay with me...
Lately we've had a "debate" in both Story Ideas and Author's Hangout about "what" a loving wife story is. If I may ask, what is it you write about when in this topic?

Old 01-18-2003, 08:26 PM   #122
sheath
Literotica Guru

Re: Question:

Quote:
Originally posted by BlessedBe
Lately we've had a "debate" in both Story Ideas and Author's Hangout about "what" a loving wife story is. If I may ask, what is it you write about when in this topic?
In my listings on literotica, "Loving wives" seems fitting when I write about a woman doing anything to please her husband. That could mean something simple and dear to both of them, or to see her take on a few other guys for her husband's pleasure.

I would have to go back through my listing and double-check to be sure that those topics are all I have put into that category (some of my stories are over a year old by now).

I need to brush up on those debates...

S.

Old 01-18-2003, 09:27 PM   #123
Chicklet
plays well with self

Will spare this thread the debate...

please put your word in on our cheating wives vs. loving wives thread - your opinion would be much appreciated.

Old 01-18-2003, 09:28 PM   #124
BlueDaisy
Literotica Guru

This is a fascinating thread. I'm enjoying reading about the different folks.

I'm Blue (my real name is out here in some places, I think). I have been reading Lit stories for about a year or thereabouts, but didn't join up on the boards until around Sept. or so. Hmm...what does it say under my av? LOL!

I had a couple of stories written that I wanted to post, but hadn't the courage to do so. I was going into the Lit chat a lot back then, and got to talking with BiggBear8, who encouraged me to post my stories. I did one, and now my 6th has just gone up.

My stories so far have been in the following categories: BDSM, How To, Non-Consent, Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Fetish. The one in Fetish wasn't really a "true" fetish story, as I think of them, but since it had some 'water sports' in it, I decided to put it there.

I am married, for almost 19 years, mother of 3. My "real life" persona, the one that everyone except a couple of very close friends and my online buddies sees, is that of a very conservative housewife.

Inside, however, I'm very kinky. I am very bi-curious. I have fantasies of non-consual sex (I guess you could say that I have fantasies of being non-violently raped). I love lesbian/bisexual stories. I crave a BDSM experience. I get turned on
by the idea of men having sex with each other. I like some of the stories in the "Extreme" category. At the risk of being ostracised here, I love stories of women being licked by dogs. Wish I had a doggie! LOL! I enjoy masturbation stories and some of the mind control ones.

I'm not really a very good writer, but I enjoy doing it and if even a few people enjoy reading them, then I'm happy.

I guess that is about all. You now know more about me than most of my relatives and friends do. Now that is a scary thought! lol.

Blue

edited to add: my husband knows about my fantasies and my stories. He also knows that I chat with folks on the Lit boards and some on yahoo messenger, but he doesn't know that I'm a shameless flirt with some of the guys. Well, maybe shameless hussy would be a better description in some cases. LOL! I've never been physically unfaithful to him. I say "physically", because I feel guilty about cyber. I'm very tempted to meet with one or two of the men I've met online, but am stopped by concerns for safety, and for my marriage vows. Yes, I take my marriage vows seriously, but, as I've posted in other forums and threads...hubby and I are having some problems, and our sex life has been almost non-existant over the past 1.5 years or thereabouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death before dishonor...NOTHING before coffee...except maybe chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light at the end of my tunnel is a train.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!
San Antonio area Litizens check in here, please
http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/s...hreadid=147712

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shameless Self-Promotion:
My Lit Stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=158687

Last edited by BlueDaisy : 01-18-2003 at 09:36 PM.

Old 01-18-2003, 09:33 PM   #125
Chicklet
plays well with self

Welcome BlueDaisy! You sound like our kind of gal!

Chicklet