Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10-12-2003, 01:30 PM   #326
Mariposa
Virgin
 
Mariposa is offline
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Citizen of the world
Posts: 4
Newbie on the forum

Hi there, I'm Mariposa. I have about five stories posted right now. I am pretty new to the world of written erotica, as far as writing down my own fantasies goes. I am 29, with a checkered past (music, editing, radio, high-tech, birthing) and a weird present. I am a Texan living in Europe at the moment. Married, but open...

I am here because I have basically posted all my most recurring stories--the ones I play back for myself late at night when everyone is asleep--and I am looking for ideas to... flesh out, so to speak. :-)

So. Nice to be here. :-)

Mariposa
Attached Images
File Type: gif butterfly4.gif (4.1 KB, 105 views)
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2003, 11:04 AM   #327
creampiestories
Virgin
 
creampiestories is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10
Exclamation

Hi there, I am creampiestories. I just found this place, but have been posting to ASS for years and then ASSM when that started. I currently have 106 or so stories on ASSTR and I won't post them here. If you want to see what I write, go to my archive:

http://www.asstr.org/~creampie/archive.html

My stories have very different topics. I view my stories as erotic literature, but I take an experimental approach to them. I like to add a twist here and there. I write from male, female, and third-party perspectives.

Nearly all, if not all, my stories involve creampies (natch). In case you don't know, a creampie is a male orgasm into a female. It mixes with the woman's flavors and comes out as a ready-to-eat snack.

Basically, as I live my life, things occur to me and they somehow become sexual. Sometimes, I see two very different things and want to put them in the same story. I turn the ideas around in my head, sometimes for months, until they come out.

I like to get story ideas, but they usually go through the same process. The end result is well written and surprising, I hope. The story always has my spin on it.

I don't write on some topics, like ped or snuff. If an idea doesn't appeal to me, I say so.

Anyways, I hope this is enough of an introduction.

Edit: fixed my URL

Last edited by creampiestories : 10-18-2003 at 02:29 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2003, 12:41 PM   #328
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is online now
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 32,928
Quote:
Originally posted by creampiestories
Hi there, I am creampiestories. I just found this place, but have been posting to ASS for years and then ASSM when that started. I currently have 106 or so stories on ASSTR and I won't post them here. If you want to see what I write, go to my archive:

http://www.asstr.org/creampie/archive.html

My stories have very different topics. I view my stories as erotic literature, but I take an experimental approach to them. I like to add a twist here and there. I write from male, female, and third-party perspectives.

Nearly all, if not all, my stories involve creampies (natch). In case you don't know, a creampie is a male orgasm into a female. It mixes with the woman's flavors and comes out as a ready-to-eat snack.

Basically, as I live my life, things occur to me and they somehow become sexual. Sometimes, I see two very different things and want to put them in the same story. I turn the ideas around in my head, sometimes for months, until they come out.

I like to get story ideas, but they usually go through the same process. The end result is well written and surprising, I hope. The story always has my spin on it.

I don't write on some topics, like ped or snuff. If an idea doesn't appeal to me, I say so.

Anyways, I hope this is enough of an introduction.
great stuff
__________________
Newest story

The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!


or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2003, 12:49 PM   #329
sanchopanza
Really Really Experienced
 
sanchopanza's Avatar
 
sanchopanza is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Good Ship Sexy Muthafucka
Posts: 433
creampie your link was wrong - you have to put a ~ character before your name:

http://www.asstr.org/~creampie/archive.html
__________________
Moses, Moses, King of the Jews.
Wiped his arse in the Daily News.

<a href="http://www.asstr.org/~donjuan">Quantum Porn Motherfucker</a>
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2003, 02:28 PM   #330
creampiestories
Virgin
 
creampiestories is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally posted by sanchopanza
creampie your link was wrong - you have to put a ~ character before your name:

http://www.asstr.org/~creampie/archive.html
Lol! It's not like I have ever typed it before!

Thanks for the editing. I'll go back and see if this forum allows editing of posts, and if so, I'll fix it.

Thanks again!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2003, 02:29 PM   #331
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is online now
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 32,928
Quote:
Originally posted by creampiestories
Lol! It's not like I have ever typed it before!

Thanks for the editing. I'll go back and see if this forum allows editing of posts, and if so, I'll fix it.

Thanks again!
editing works, but the moderator wil likely delete the link soon anyway.
__________________
Newest story

The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!


or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2003, 02:33 PM   #332
creampiestories
Virgin
 
creampiestories is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs
editing works, but the moderator wil likely delete the link soon anyway.
Oh... funny thing is I am pretty sure I typed it right. Could be the moderator changed it? Nah, they don't do that. <wink>

Anyways, my /.sig now has my links... I hope.

Thanks again.
__________________
<a href="http://www.asstr.org/~creampie">My Home page</a><BR><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/creampiestories">My Y! Group</a>
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2003, 02:46 PM   #333
WildRose40DDD
Really Experienced
 
WildRose40DDD's Avatar
 
WildRose40DDD is offline
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 185
Hi Wildrose40DDD here

I am a 34 year old female. I write for the BDSM and Non-consent sections primarily, although some of my stories went straight to my web-site.

I am willing to write stories incorporating others fantasies as well as my own. "Jase" on my website is a good example of this.
www.geocities.com/wildrose40ddd
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2003, 09:51 PM   #334
watchin'lezbos
Virgin
 
watchin'lezbos is offline
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Utah
Posts: 15
Hey. I'm Greg. 20 years old, in college. Also, I've got the HOTTEST girlfriend in the world!

I'm a newbie author, looking for good ideas to write about. For some strange reason, guy/girl stuff doesn't do it for me. Too ordinary, I guess. Only girl/girl.

I only like lesbian stories. I'm currently trying to write my first story, so if you have any suggestions, I'm open to them! Any sub-category; incest, highschool/college, whatever!
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2003, 03:45 AM   #335
FTW666
Experienced
 
FTW666 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 92
I'm a 19 year old male who hasn't written too much outside of school. I'm willing to write almost anything, but I should start with something simple.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2003, 05:24 PM   #336
MrFrost
Really Really Experienced
 
MrFrost's Avatar
 
MrFrost is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 343
old school

Hello fellow lit people ( lit as in literotica and not as in high ) im a 23 year old printer. I like to write storys in my spare time as well as dabble in programming. My poison is couples, swapping and that sort of thing plus i like to write other non erotic storys like fantasy, sci-fi, mystrey, ect. I have to date only one story published here at lit and another at a fellow lit person has helped me out with being that i couldent get it together. I plain on writing afew more just looking for the right idea and settings. Anyhow i wanted to say my hellos and let the blood fest beguin !
__________________
" The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven."
" Alittle nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but itís sinking.And racing around to come up behind you again.The sun is the same in the relative way, but youíre older Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time.Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines.Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way.The time is gone, the song is over, thought Iíd something more to say.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2003, 12:32 AM   #337
JRaven
Another slut on the net
 
JRaven's Avatar
 
JRaven is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vacationing in my fantasies
Posts: 1,514
Jenny Raven

Hi Folks. Jenny here.
I'm a 40 yo (yes, ONLY 40, not 41!) mother of three. I've written about my fantasies in my journals for years. Recently, I started to write a book about my real life sex life. I've gone from being a virgin on my wedding day to having been with countless guys and two women.

Looking for sources of erotic writings, I found this site. Lots of good advice here!

Anyway, the stories I will put up here (one is done) are about my fantasies. Things I think about, but wouldn't do. Most of the things I would do, I have done.

Presently, I had started to write a story about a woman raping a guy at gun point. But then my husband wanted a story about him forcing himself on a girl he works with. So, that's what I'm working on now. Maybe after that, I'll get back to me raping Matt, a guy I used to work with.

Well, back to writing...
Jenny
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-02-2003, 04:49 AM   #338
MsLinnet
Far Past Worrying
 
MsLinnet's Avatar
 
MsLinnet is offline
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Devon UK
Posts: 1,870
Re: Jenny Raven

Quote:
Originally posted by JRaven
Hi Folks. Jenny here.
I'm a 40 yo (yes, ONLY 40, not 41!) mother of three. I've written about my fantasies in my journals for years. Recently, I started to write a book about my real life sex life. I've gone from being a virgin on my wedding day to having been with countless guys and two women.

Looking for sources of erotic writings, I found this site. Lots of good advice here!

Anyway, the stories I will put up here (one is done) are about my fantasies. Things I think about, but wouldn't do. Most of the things I would do, I have done.

Presently, I had started to write a story about a woman raping a guy at gun point. But then my husband wanted a story about him forcing himself on a girl he works with. So, that's what I'm working on now. Maybe after that, I'll get back to me raping Matt, a guy I used to work with.

Well, back to writing...
Jenny

Hi Jenny and welcome to story ideas I like the girl rape idea and can not wait to see what you do with this premise.

Love Lin
__________________
Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her arse.

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass,
and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual,
nor are they always moral. (Aristippus)


Accepted Stories

My Web Page

netisonnow@aol.com
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2003, 06:21 PM   #339
j_man333
Virgin
 
j_man333 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3
Cool Hello

Hi, I'm very new at writing erotic stories. I've been sending a few to my lady friend and she totally gets off on them. They are fantasies of things I would like to to with her, so they aren't very long yest, but I know with practice I will get better. (just like sex lol)

I live in Arizona, I'm 33 and divorced. I've just recently been interested in roleplay--incest, forced, strangers in public, etc. I have seen some great stories in here and they are very inspiring.

Talk to you soon!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2003, 10:22 AM   #340
Red Hugh
Virgin
 
Red Hugh is offline
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 4
Story idea

I've been flirting with a new theme for my stories. Recently the idea of prostitution both male and female has been exciting me. Is it something other authors have considered and what about readers? I wrote one story "Tiffany's of Papakura" and got good feedback but one swallow :-) as they say doesn't make a summer.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2004, 04:52 PM   #341
RavenCroft
Virgin
 
RavenCroft is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2
Re: Just Like Real Life, Isn't it?

[/b][/quote]

I have a spelling checker
It came with my P. C.
It planely marks for my review
Miss takes I ken knot sea
I've run this poem threw it
Im sure your please to no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker tolled me sew!

Happy writing!

Kristie [/b][/quote]


A quick mind, a sharp wit - take me now! Take me! Take me! Take me! . . . Seriously . . . take me.

Who am I? I'm whoever you want me to be. I'll do . . . er, write anything if you get me in the mood.


Raven Croft
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2004, 11:00 AM   #342
CalicoJax
Virgin
 
CalicoJax is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 1
Just now coming into the boards and getting ready to post a few of my own works.

A professional writer from the New York area, I am looking forwards to taking some of my down time and writing out a few short stories for this site. Something where the grit of the tale comes along alot faster then it would in a full length novel; something that is usually frustrating even for the writer.

I would love to hear a few poeple's ideas for what they would like to see written, though my genre tends to stay more in the sci-fi/horror/nonhuman themes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2004, 09:10 PM   #343
InsatiableMe
Really Really Experienced
 
InsatiableMe's Avatar
 
InsatiableMe is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swingin' in my hammock
Posts: 479
Talking

Well, I guess it is my turn now. I'm still pretty new to Lit. (I registered on New Year's Eve. What a life, eh? lol) I'm also pretty new to writing as well. I've enjoyed it since college when I took a "creative writing" class as well as my regular ENG Comp 101, etc.

Erotica is very new to me, but I've enjoyed it so far! I don't really have a favorite category here. I've read a handful of stories from different categories and have enjoyed them. So, I'm willing to try new things.

I have a story ready for the Valentine's Day contest that will fall under the "Letters & Transcripts" category that I am quite proud of. (Hopefully others will like it! ) Also, I plan to write a little "series" of letters in a "character's point of view". Hopefully that makes sense! lol
__________________
InsatiableMe's writings


<center>
Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. ~Dave Matthews
</center>
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2004, 07:53 AM   #344
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is online now
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 32,928
Quote:
Originally posted by InsatiableMe
Well, I guess it is my turn now. I'm still pretty new to Lit. (I registered on New Year's Eve. What a life, eh? lol) I'm also pretty new to writing as well. I've enjoyed it since college when I took a "creative writing" class as well as my regular ENG Comp 101, etc.

Erotica is very new to me, but I've enjoyed it so far! I don't really have a favorite category here. I've read a handful of stories from different categories and have enjoyed them. So, I'm willing to try new things.

I have a story ready for the Valentine's Day contest that will fall under the "Letters & Transcripts" category that I am quite proud of. (Hopefully others will like it! ) Also, I plan to write a little "series" of letters in a "character's point of view". Hopefully that makes sense! lol
very sensible. Any bio info you care to share sp we know where you are cumming from?
__________________
Newest story

The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!


or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2004, 11:33 AM   #345
InsatiableMe
Really Really Experienced
 
InsatiableMe's Avatar
 
InsatiableMe is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swingin' in my hammock
Posts: 479
Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs
Any bio info you care to share sp we know where you are cumming from?
Well, I'm 27, single, and live alone. I've never been married, nor have I ever had children. I live in the US.
__________________
InsatiableMe's writings


<center>
Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. ~Dave Matthews
</center>
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2004, 12:22 AM   #346
bruno312
Virgin
 
bruno312 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cali
Posts: 1
Howdy.

I go by Bruno here. I have been writing erotica for a few years, and have just started posting on this site recently. I tend to favor stories with my own personal favorites, which include lesbian, incest (not that I do that AT ALL), sex in various places, etc. I'll be adding more stories that I've written so y'all can see my style. I take requests for stories all the time, and a few (namely my first two that I have posted here) are requests from my readers.

Feel free to email me anytime, and I'll get back to y'all when I can. Enjoy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2004, 01:11 PM   #347
greek goddess
Really Experienced
 
greek goddess's Avatar
 
greek goddess is offline
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 224
Intro

Hi, I'm Sandy (aka Greek Goddess)

I'm based in Euro-land, and like writing stories for my husband from his point of view. Little gifts to him really. Mostly from the point of view of another woman joining us, which is something we'd both like. Also did a story on a week-long private porn shoot with two porn actresses, a hooker and a guy. Hubby liked it!

They're all posted in my section. Let me know what you think...

Sandy
__________________
Jane
Bi Babe in the UK looking for same - PM me!

My stories of me and my guy and other babes...#3 on the Loving Wives Top Stories List!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2004, 08:46 PM   #348
Sarastro
Experienced
 
Sarastro is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Europe
Posts: 69
Thought I'd just introduce myself here also.

I've been writing erotica for my own satisfaction since before I was even aware than anybody else was doing it, too! I have a decade's worth of stories in various stages of completion lying on my harddrive, and I will gradually post them here as I finalize them. Many of the stories I post may have been written years ago.

My preferences, well, I am a straight male, who also like to fantastize/read/write about bisexual females and polyamory in general. I am a huge sci-fi fan, and one of the reasons I look to the future is that I believe sexual attitudes will be more healthy, natural and free then. We've had one sexual revolution so far, but I'm convinced we're in for a couple more in the course of the next several decades. Things are gonna change!

I also like the Celebrities category, and stories about characters from superhero comics (I'm planning some of them myself).

I look at sex as I look at love: It is a beautiful thing, which gets greater the more it is shared. I like to read and write tasteful material without vulgarity. I don't like "dirty", "smutty" words and do my best to avoid using them.

While I *am* frequently turned on by the forbidden, I consider this nothing but an instinctive response caused by deprivation. If sex was truly liberated and we got as much of it as we really wanted/needed, there would be no need to resort to furtive forms of it, nor using questionable artificial devices (incl. sex toys) to boost arousal.

The best sex is sex with someone you love, and if only people could love each other properly, there would be no impersonal, emotionless sex of the kind that current pornography is filled with. Sex should be about more than a quick orgasm for its own sake; it should be a beautiful blend of a wide range of intense emotional experiences.

The physical aspect of sex should be exerted by someone who cares about you, or it means very little. I know many of us, incl. myself, don't have the luxury of being truly loved, and that we must therefore settle for less. That's too bad, but must be accepted, as long as we also work to change the world in the direction of a more loving philosophy.

Well, I've probably said too much now!
__________________
~Sarastro
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2004, 06:30 AM   #349
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is online now
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 32,928
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarastro
Thought I'd just introduce myself here also.

I've been writing erotica for my own satisfaction since before I was even aware than anybody else was doing it, too! I have a decade's worth of stories in various stages of completion lying on my harddrive, and I will gradually post them here as I finalize them. Many of the stories I post may have been written years ago.

My preferences, well, I am a straight male, who also like to fantastize/read/write about bisexual females and polyamory in general. I am a huge sci-fi fan, and one of the reasons I look to the future is that I believe sexual attitudes will be more healthy, natural and free then. We've had one sexual revolution so far, but I'm convinced we're in for a couple more in the course of the next several decades. Things are gonna change!

I also like the Celebrities category, and stories about characters from superhero comics (I'm planning some of them myself).

I look at sex as I look at love: It is a beautiful thing, which gets greater the more it is shared. I like to read and write tasteful material without vulgarity. I don't like "dirty", "smutty" words and do my best to avoid using them.

While I *am* frequently turned on by the forbidden, I consider this nothing but an instinctive response caused by deprivation. If sex was truly liberated and we got as much of it as we really wanted/needed, there would be no need to resort to furtive forms of it, nor using questionable artificial devices (incl. sex toys) to boost arousal.

The best sex is sex with someone you love, and if only people could love each other properly, there would be no impersonal, emotionless sex of the kind that current pornography is filled with. Sex should be about more than a quick orgasm for its own sake; it should be a beautiful blend of a wide range of intense emotional experiences.

The physical aspect of sex should be exerted by someone who cares about you, or it means very little. I know many of us, incl. myself, don't have the luxury of being truly loved, and that we must therefore settle for less. That's too bad, but must be accepted, as long as we also work to change the world in the direction of a more loving philosophy.

Well, I've probably said too much now!
never say to much....I hope your stories are as good as your bio
__________________
Newest story

The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

I almost feel badly that the plumber never comes... but the son's gf & the couple do!


or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2004, 03:12 PM   #350
Sarastro
Experienced
 
Sarastro is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Europe
Posts: 69
Quote:
Originally posted by sirhugs
never say to much....I hope your stories are as good as your bio
Thanks, good Sir knight! I have added an extended version of the text above to my biographical description at my main profile. Come see! :-)
__________________
~Sarastro
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.