Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 08-23-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
stronghusband
Virgin

Unequal wife/girlfriend swap

There are two loving couples. The guys swap wives/girlfriends after a bet, or as a joke, or maybe because they all think it would be fun.

However, after the swap, it becomes clear that one of the new couples has a lot more physical, emotional, and sexual chemistry together than the other couple. They're clearly the most attractive couple and if a stranger had to guess who was dating who, they would pick that couple.

The man in the other couple (a good guy) begins to regret his decision as he witnesses the beautiful couple's developing sexual chemistry. He also resents the fact that he is stuck in the couple that doesn't have much sexual chemistry (which could be his fault, the woman's fault, or maybe it's both their fault -- there could be a number of embarrassing reasons). He is concerned that he may lose his sweet, loyal wife/girlfriend to the other guy as he watches their playful banter and god-like love making.

Any thoughts or ideas? Have there been any stories like this? If so, I would love to read them!

Last edited by stronghusband : 08-23-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Old 08-23-2014, 01:14 PM   #2
SikFuk
Really Experienced

I'm sending one in today or tomorrow. It'll take up to a week before it shows up. It's called "The Swap". It's not exactly like your scenario, but very similar. "Monogamy For Swingers", on my list, is a more lighthearted version of your story line. It leans towards satire, as the title might suggest. I've heard the Loving Wives section specializes in your scenario, but I'm not familiar with what's over there.

Old 08-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #3
stronghusband
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikFuk View Post
I'm sending one in today or tomorrow. It'll take up to a week before it shows up. It's called "The Swap". It's not exactly like your scenario, but very similar. "Monogamy For Swingers", on my list, is a more lighthearted version of your story line. It leans towards satire, as the title might suggest. I've heard the Loving Wives section specializes in your scenario, but I'm not familiar with what's over there.
I just read "Monogamy for Swingers" and it is a great story. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to "The Swap".

Old 08-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #4
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

If you write the story, you might have it better received if the wife from other couple upon noticing the mismatch makes special effort to heat things up in ways he had never thought of... ...for a "happy ending"

The Best Man and the Bride

put it in Fetish because it had to go somewhere...

or explore my other perversions at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 08-25-2014, 06:02 AM   #5
i_would
Really Experienced

Interesting setting, can go so many ways in it. This can be a really fun one to work out.

A few things to consider:
Why is the swap made? This sets a base line. Were the wives a willing/participating partner in this? Was it done against their will/knowledge?

How long is the swap to last? A day, a night, a week, or for the summer holiday?

Are they physically close (neighbours, living in the same town, vacationing in the same hotel/cruise ship - in the later situation forced to share the room/bed/etc) or do they only keep contact by phone or Internet?

What's the relationship of the "mismatch" couple, do they have any affinity (friendly) or don't they like each other at all, resulting in continuous fights over the slightest issue?

Is the mismatch feeling mutual, or does he fancy her but she hates him, or the other way around?

And finally: what's the mismatch couple going to do about the happiness of the match couple? They must both feel jealous as it's their respective spouses that're having fun.

I see great potential for a comedy here. Staying on a cruise vessel, so can't get away from one another. One couple's husband and the other couple's wife band together to orchestrate the swap, just because they're looking for an excuse to have fun together, and they think their respective partners will do fine as well.

However their partners don't think it's that much fun, don't fancy one another that much, and while fighting with each other all the time they band together to undermine the happiness of the other couple in any way imaginable from cancelling upcoming shore excursions to putting salt in their coffee. All the while managing to get themselves in various sexually embarrassing situations (hey, this is Literotica), and, maybe, just maybe, secretly developing feelings for each other.

Old 09-03-2014, 09:15 AM   #6
stronghusband
Virgin

Those are some excellent questions to consider. It looks like there's a potential for several different stories, depending on how one would answer each question.

I love the cruise ship idea, especially since this would mean that both couples would have to continue the act in public in front of each other.

Old 09-03-2014, 06:27 PM   #7
busty_jessica_2
Literotica Guru

I love all your ideas and comments- looking forward reading it!
The cruises hip is a great idea!

and I think that the perfect swap couple is so perfect because they realize that they both are extremely hinny and willing to try everything at least once, whilst the other couple hates everything about sex but missionary style. Hence they both thought that a swap would show the other partner that it was hefshe who was unrealistic when it came to slx.-s