Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 09-21-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
OedipalLustGuru
Really Experienced

My widow mom doesn't need these suitors who sniffing around her!

A son decides that his widow mom shouldn't be having sex with the guys she is dating, because they are strangers. She should be having sex with him. He is certain he can meet his mom's sexual needs if she would give him the chance. And then she could tell these guys sniffing around to get lost. But how to convince mom? That is the question!! She is a conservative woman, well respected in the neighborhood. A regular Betty Crocker mom!
Yes, I know there are stories like this, but there is always room for another one well done.

Old 09-21-2016, 03:55 PM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Sonny needs a complex strategy. First, dissuade guys from dating mom. (How? Think of something. A rumored disease, or account hacking, or...?) This deprives her of company; loneliness makes her more susceptible to sonny's seduction. His seduction uses Pavlovian-reward and boiling-frog conditioning techniques. The story revolves around his machinations. Does he take her to balls, parties, cruises, resorts, festivals, hot-tubs, beach blasts?

Why is sonny hot for mom? I dislike staid formulae and unconvincing romance -- I'd go with the distant-mom trope, where he grew up in boarding schools, only rarely saw his upper-class socialite parents, and returned home after graduation. Dad died a year before. Mom grieved a little and dated a lot. Sonny feels attracted to the MILF he hardly knows. The usual ensues.

Your scenario seems to preclude any involvement by his or her sister(s), the sort I like to throw in to thicken the plot. Ratz.

Old 09-24-2016, 09:37 AM   #3
OedipalLustGuru
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Your scenario seems to preclude any involvement by his or her sister(s), the sort I like to throw in to thicken the plot.
Don't get me wrong. If a sister or aunt work their way into bed with Sonny & Mom, some sort of threesome cums of it, all the more fuckluscious!

Old 09-24-2016, 12:01 PM   #4
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by OedipalLustGuru View Post
Don't get me wrong. If a sister or aunt work their way into bed with Sonny & Mom, some sort of threesome cums of it, all the more fuckluscious!
Well then, taste the Spiced Rum and Lemonade. But those don't follow your scenario.

So maybe this: Damian was a petroleum executive constantly on the move among foreign oilfields. He always took his wife Wanda on his trips. They left son Stefan and daughter Dora (fraternal twins) parked in a co-ed private academy stateside, seeing them maybe at XMas. After Damian's fatal stroke a year before the kids graduated, Wanda spent insurance money on a classy house near an elite college on the opposite coast from the kids' school. She grieved a little and started dating.

Before college, the kids come to a 'home' they'd never seen before and a not-too-bright, conservative, but toned MILFy mother wasting herself on unworthy men. Stefan and Dora (already lovers, isolated at school) give themselves a mission over the summer: Break Wanda free and take her for themselves.

The kids spread rumors of imminent financial and mental collapse to drive away suitors. Maybe some blackmail threats, too. That takes a couple of weeks. And they focus on Wanda, employing Pavlovian-reward and boiling-frog conditioning techniques. In public, they take her to festivities. In private, they're increasingly touchy-feely as they ply her with champagne mimosas and cannabis cookies. Soon they're all skinny-dipping in the backyard pool and hot-tub.

Happy ending: After summer's end, the kids come home from college every evening to fuck mom and each other. Life is good.