Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 12-19-2014, 02:05 AM   #1
somewhatvanilla
Virgin

Stranded Stewardess has to survive the night

Heya All,

Am working on another story to do with a stewardess. She's in a foreign country, and was on a taxi back to the plane after a stop-over the night before. On the way there, she's robbed and left to fend for herself in a bad part of town in a foreign country.

The story starts with her needing a place to stay for the night, because the next bus that comes into town isn't due till the next morning (or maybe even a couple of days from then, because it's such a secluded spot of the country.) This is kind of based off a video I watched a while back, where she starts off by giving blowjobs at a gloryhole to earn something.

Anyone have any ideas for how the story could progress? Ideas for how the night would go from there?

Old 12-21-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Location: sitting on my mountain cabin porch looking across the meadow at wandering chickens and wild turkeys busily converting bugs into eggs whilst squirrels frolic, deer fornicate, helicopters swarm overhead, and the regional drought intensifies beyond hope
This resembles the current wife's car breaks down on wrong side of town story idea. How does the woman react and survive in dangerous / unsettling circumstances? Who does she have to fuck to survive and escape? What are the ethnic-race-class subtexts?

Big Banana (incest-SF) - "you had too much sex with your banana slug. as a writer you SUCK. delete and stop posting until you learn how to write" -Anon
Story of my Fucking Life (LW) - "change you name from Hypoxia to DOA, you died on acid moron. borrow a gun and do the world a favor. I'll give you 5 stars after you commit suicide." -Anon
What Is Cheating? (essay) - "Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' BARF! I don't think an editor would help this mess. Was there a point? There certainly didn't seem to be a storyline." -Anon

Old 12-23-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
soflabbwlvr
Prescription Strength

First of all, lose the word "stewardess." That term hasn't been used since the 70s. Unless your story involves bell bottoms, coke, and a night at the disco, you cannot refer to her as a stewardess.

Black Cock Friday

Deep Undercover