Am Pics Workout Thread

SlowTeaseUK

Really Really Experienced
So I love seeing guys (and girls!) looking and feeling good when working out or playing sport. I thought it might be fun to have a thread where folk can add their own pics of them working out or before/after sport.

I'm sure there are plenty posters on here who can make great contributions, so I look forward to seeing them! :D For now, I'll kick start it with a little cheeky pre-workout snap from tonight. :)

21609306685_82fc8f84c0.jpg

Last edited:
I really like this idea

I may even take part..no promises yet but I may

good luck either way it should be fun

Wish I had seen this a bit earlier! Just finished biking five miles with my dog and feel great!

I'll snap some pictures of my ride tomorrow morning and share :)

I really like this idea

I may even take part..no promises yet but I may

good luck either way it should be fun
I think you should definitely join in! :D
Wish I had seen this a bit earlier! Just finished biking five miles with my dog and feel great!

I'll snap some pictures of my ride tomorrow morning and share :)
Now that sounds much more like a promise, will watch out for you later! :D

I love this idea! And I'm a sucker for muscles and abs ;)

How about sharing your workout too?

I run 3-4 miles and do Fitness Blender HIIT workouts on alternative days :)

Last edited:
A bit hot after my run

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I love this idea! And I'm a sucker for muscles and abs ;)

How about sharing your workout too?

I run 3-4 miles and do Fitness Blender HIIT workouts on alternative days :)

Now that's what I'm talking about! You look amazing, I'm in awe of your abs, reckon I need to copy your workout!

I do a mix of sport and classes at the gym, although reckon a sexy PT would be a much more fun way to work out. ;)

Got a feeling this may prove popular.... the thread not my photo :D

Now that's what I'm talking about! You look amazing, I'm in awe of your abs, reckon I need to copy your workout!

I do a mix of sport and classes at the gym, although reckon a sexy PT would be a much more fun way to work out. ;)

Thank you, I love ab exercises, but cardio on foot rather than laying down ones.

I just did this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwLKVkTqtW4
A really good 8 min workout (with repeater knees for abs!) but you may be cursing the guy saying 'down' by the end!

So a yoga cool-down for me now then a bike ride ....

Last edited:
Love the idea of this thread. Maybe I'll have to contribute a bit later after getting some time in on the rower. :)

working away...

Attachments

• 4OawM1E.jpg
    4OawM1E.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 15
Thank you, I love ab exercises, but cardio on foot rather than laying down ones.

I just did this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwLKVkTqtW4
A really good 8 min workout (with repeater knees for abs!) but you may be cursing the guy saying 'down' by the end!

So a yoga cool-down for me now then a bike ride ....
Took Lorelei's idea and did the hit the floor workout after rowing this afternoon. Three 8 minute rounds of rowing with 2 minute light rowing in between.

Don't mind the sweat

Last edited:
I guess I'll play along.

No special workout for me. Just simple things like jumping jacks, sit ups and push ups (or press ups for some).

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here too.​

Cheers

Last edited:
I guess I'll play along.

No special workout for me. Just simple things like jumping jacks, sit ups and push ups (or press ups for some).

attachment.php

Cheers

Are you sure that's a push up??

WOW looking great!!

You all are looking awesome!!!
This is the only workout pic I have at the moment.

I change what I do every two weeks so I don't get bored, thank you youtube! This week it's these two workouts.

tali you continue to amaze me with your beauty and surprise me with unknown talents. Your what's referred to as the real deal. In four words your..."way cool and hot!"

Back