Dark_Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinakat View Post
Good morning
Hey beautiful!

Old 09-09-2015, 08:46 AM   #79
AmazingLost
Really Experienced

Good morning. How is life in the phone booth today, Superman?

Old 09-09-2015, 08:50 AM   #80
Dark_Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingLost View Post
Good morning. How is life in the phone booth today, Superman?
Kind of slow. Nobody needs saving. The pictures are stale. The words are old. Lol

Old 09-09-2015, 08:53 AM   #81
AmazingLost
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Kent View Post
Kind of slow. Nobody needs saving. The pictures are stale. The words are old. Lol
Superman needs to open his eyes. There's damsels in distress all over the place. The pictures, they do inspire, and the words... Well the words blaze the trail.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #82
Dark_Kent

Quote:
Superman needs to open his eyes. There's damsels in distress all over the place. The pictures, they do inspire, and the words... Well the words blaze the trail.
I left my heat vision on too long last night. Eyes are kind of blurry this morn.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:25 AM   #83
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Quote:

Creating for me, is much like this picture. It is full of electricity and power. Ebbs and flows of energy flow through me into whatever medium I am focused on in that moment. You all might not wanna know that, but I don't have anything sexual to add about this picture. Soorrrrrryyyy!
That's amazing! I love the lightning!!

Good morning!!

Old 09-09-2015, 09:30 AM   #84
Dark_Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by talikat View Post
That's amazing! I love the lightning!!

Good morning!!
Finally! Someone comments on this picture. Lol. Thank you, Tali!

Old 09-09-2015, 09:39 AM   #85
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Quote:
Finally! Someone comments on this picture. Lol. Thank you, Tali!
I love it! So much to look at in it........your eye, the guitar, the clouds and the lightning just really work well together....it's superb!

Old 09-09-2015, 09:41 AM   #86
Dark_Kent

Quote:
I love it! So much to look at in it........your eye, the guitar, the clouds and the lightning just really work well together....it's superb!
I was pretty happy with it. I'm trying to be more subtle and express my artist's soul in these pictures...not so overtly suggestive. That doesn't go over really well for guys on an adult forum, but I'm challenging myself.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:45 AM   #87
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Quote:
I was pretty happy with it. I'm trying to be more subtle and express my artist's soul in these pictures...not so overtly suggestive. That doesn't go over really well for guys on an adult forum, but I'm challenging myself.
Well, it's working because the 'soul' part comes through in your eye in that one. Subtle can be the sexiest thing in the world if you do it right, and you do.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:46 AM   #88
Dark_Kent

Quote:
Well, it's working because the 'soul' part comes through in your eye in that one. Subtle can be the sexiest thing in the world if you do it right, and you do.
Gracias, Tali. Thank you so much!

Old 09-09-2015, 02:25 PM   #89
Dark_Kent

Hiiiiiiya

Old 09-09-2015, 03:02 PM   #90
AmazingLost
Really Experienced

Quote:
Hiiiiiiya
Good afternoon.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:13 PM   #91
Dark_Kent

Quote:
Good afternoon.
You seem to be a constant companion here. Thank you.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:33 PM   #92
Dark_Kent

I see you looking from the loveseat. Your eyes are bright, engaged. Your breathing is normal, from the rise and fall of your shoulders, but I detect something else there. Something...familiar. ah...i know it now. You think I'm baiting you, laying here on the sofa in my undies that hug *those* parts just right. I admit that it is a mere coincidence. Why would I want you to drag your body up against my legs, stalking up my thighs with your hardened nipples massaging lone nerve endings? Why would i want your fingers hooking around my boxers and sliding them down? why would i want to watch you wrap your lips around my cock, or feel your ample, soft breasts envelop me like a warm hug?

After all....I'm just laying here minding my own business. Yep...in my boxers that hug all of those spots just right.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:02 PM   #93
AmazingLost
Really Experienced

Quote:

I see you looking from the loveseat. Your eyes are bright, engaged. Your breathing is normal, from the rise and fall of your shoulders, but I detect something else there. Something...familiar. ah...i know it now. You think I'm baiting you, laying here on the sofa in my undies that hug *those* parts just right. I admit that it is a mere coincidence. Why would I want you to drag your body up against my legs, stalking up my thighs with your hardened nipples massaging lone nerve endings? Why would i want your fingers hooking around my boxers and sliding them down? why would i want to watch you wrap your lips around my cock, or feel your ample, soft breasts envelop me like a warm hug?

After all....I'm just laying here minding my own business. Yep...in my boxers that hug all of those spots just right.
This picture makes my imagination run wild.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:07 PM   #94
talikat
Fan of the HUGE! ;)

Quote:

That's amazing DK!

Old 09-09-2015, 04:08 PM   #95
Dark_Kent

Quote:
This picture makes my imagination run wild.
Do share...

Old 09-09-2015, 04:09 PM   #96
Dark_Kent

Quote:
That's amazing DK!
I might not have a thread were it not for you two. Thank you.

Old 09-09-2015, 07:36 PM   #97
Cute3Kitty
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Hmm I love this shot. Very cool

Old 09-09-2015, 07:40 PM   #98
Dark_Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute3Kitty View Post
Hmm I love this shot. Very cool
Thank you for coming by for a sec!

Old 09-09-2015, 09:39 PM   #99
Twlightdreamer
Just Another Flower

Quote:

Oh, Pervy.....

Old 09-09-2015, 10:12 PM   #100
Dark_Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twlightdreamer View Post
Oh, Pervy.....
Yes ma'am?