Turn of a friendly card (semi-closed)

GypsyGirl84

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2006
Posts
1,714
OOC: This is the set up. Our heroine. Sofia 'Sofie' Fuentes, is the eighteen year old daughter of Marcos Fuentes, who works at a local power plant. Macro is the forty year old supervisor of a four man crew at a local power plant. He has the four men over at his house every other week to play small stakes poker in his basement game room as a team bonding experience of sorts. Sofie usually serves drinks and chips for the five guys, but doesn't hang around much. She has a very casual, friendly relationship with her father's team members, but there haven't been hidden glances or anything like that. Marcos is a single father, and has maybe overprotected Sofie somewhat. Sofie is very innocent.So the scenario is that there's an emergency meeting for supervisors at the power plant, and Marcos has to go to it. He expects the meeting to last all night long. He tells the guys to keep on playing without him and leaves just as Sofie comes back down the stairs. Normally her Dad would shoo her away after she served everyone, but since he's gone, she sits down and watches, and the guys invite her to play. She laughs and says she hasn't got any money. Someone else jokingly suggests strip poker, and she asks what that it is. One thing leads to another, and somehow Sofie is playing strip poker with four of her father's friends.

So here are the guidelines. This is a slow seduction of Sofie, where the four guys (or possibly just three guys) will slowly persuade Sofie to play, and then to stay in the game, and then to shed her clothes, and then possibly do some other things! :) However, the key word here will be persuade, since Maria is a skittish virgin, and the first time someone grabs, rips, forces, etc., she'll bolt. Also, no anal or bukkake. And if someone pulls out a 12 inch cock covered with thick veins, I'm pretty sure that our Sofie would be out of the room in a flash. Seriously, I'm short myself, and I don't want something a fifth my size anywhere near me!

If this sounds interesting to you, pm me first, and if we're on the same wavelength, we can get this RP going!


Name: Sofia "Sofie" Fuentes
Age: 18
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 99 lbs
Measurements: 32D-23-34

Description: Sofie is a petite, curvaceous olive skinned young woman, a round happy face, athletic, with long, black wavy hair that reaches almost to her waist. She is athletic and always walks with a bounce in her step. She usually has a bright smile on her face and laughter in her soft brown eyes. At the beginning of the scenario, she is wearing on oversized plain, dark red T-shirt, comfortable blue jeans, old gym shoes and white ankle socks a couple of cheap brace bracelets on her left wrist, white utilitarian underwear and, for some reason, no earrings! :) She is technically a virgin, though her hymen was busted a few years back when she tried horseback riding during summer camp. She is on birth control at the insistence of her gynecologist, who told her father that the prescription was for feminine problems. Her father didn't ask any other questions.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top