Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 06-19-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
isseii
Out of Space-Out of Time

Isseii & Friends: Home of the Nude, Perverse, and Delightfully Strange

So...here we are again. Thread number two has gone on longer than the rules permit and I appear to be back again, so it's time for thread number three. Whew! Looking back, it's been a long, absofuckinglutely amazing ride, with some incredible friends, and tons of fun along the way.

Thread number one: Started in May of 2009 (holy shit Batman). I was new, nervous, had no clue what I was doing or how to take a picture, and refused to show anything other than my tits. I quickly made some amazing friends and the rest is history.

Thread number two: Started in September of 2011 with far more confidence. When I started that one I was heavy into the lingerie and there were a TON of lingerie pics for a very long time...with the occasional foray into the delightful depths of deprivation. I was thrilled to see so many of my old friends, but disappointed to see that our old trend of "group play threads" had mostly died out. Still....it was a long fun ride.

So now...here we go yet again. Those that know me well know that I'm in a very different place in life. There are some challenges to overcome still, but it's a very liberating place to be in...and I wouldn't be here without the help of some of the friends that I made here.

Sick of all the words yet? Yeah....I understand. Lets get on with the show. We aren't starting with tit pics or with lingerie pics. I thought we might start off with something a bit more....interesting this time around. Let me know what you think of it.

One of our favorite new toys....perhaps I'll share some of the others if this is well received.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150618_165633Lit.jpg (94.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20150618_165709_Lit.jpg (90.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20150618_165938_Lit.jpg (99.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 06-19-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
beerbq
Literotica Guru

I just love that new thread smell!!

Old 06-19-2015, 02:41 PM   #3
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by isseii View Post
So...here we are again. Thread number two has gone on longer than the rules permit and I appear to be back again, so it's time for thread number three. Whew! Looking back, it's been a long, absofuckinglutely amazing ride, with some incredible friends, and tons of fun along the way.

Thread number one: Started in May of 2009 (holy shit Batman). I was new, nervous, had no clue what I was doing or how to take a picture, and refused to show anything other than my tits. I quickly made some amazing friends and the rest is history.

Thread number two: Started in September of 2011 with far more confidence. When I started that one I was heavy into the lingerie and there were a TON of lingerie pics for a very long time...with the occasional foray into the delightful depths of deprivation. I was thrilled to see so many of my old friends, but disappointed to see that our old trend of "group play threads" had mostly died out. Still....it was a long fun ride.

So now...here we go yet again. Those that know me well know that I'm in a very different place in life. There are some challenges to overcome still, but it's a very liberating place to be in...and I wouldn't be here without the help of some of the friends that I made here.

Sick of all the words yet? Yeah....I understand. Lets get on with the show. We aren't starting with tit pics or with lingerie pics. I thought we might start off with something a bit more....interesting this time around. Let me know what you think of it.

One of our favorite new toys....perhaps I'll share some of the others if this is well received.
Oh damn!!! Yes!!!! Hellyes!!!

Old 06-19-2015, 02:43 PM   #4
Lovely2222
Literotica Guru

One of the best introductions to a thread I have ever read. Gorgeous pics to boot!

Old 06-19-2015, 02:56 PM   #5
Maturec
Really Really Experienced

Both the text and the pictures were well-done and interesting. Look forward to reading and seeing more!

Old 06-19-2015, 03:08 PM   #6
toben3297
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Sweet

Old 06-19-2015, 03:09 PM   #7
tbearatl
Literotica Guru

Quote:

A very lovely beginning to thread number 3. Great starting pics

Old 06-19-2015, 03:16 PM   #8
beerbq
Literotica Guru

Whoops! I was so excited about your new thread that I forgot to comment about the pics. The only thing more beautiful then your body is your sense of humor and fun personality! I know your new thread will be a success.

Old 06-19-2015, 03:50 PM   #9
BMW75RT
Literotica Guru

Hopefully

Quote:

Darlin', hopefully you are back for a while - you have been greatly missed. And of course, you return just as I am getting ready to start a 10 day road trip - I'll check in as often as possible. See the PM. DAve

Old 06-19-2015, 03:52 PM   #10
sexlover66
Literotica Guru

Well this is my first time seeing one of your threads...but impressed so far

Old 06-19-2015, 03:53 PM   #11
RDRUMMER
Literotica Guru

Good to see you back again

Old 06-19-2015, 03:56 PM   #12
qgg967
Experienced

Quote:

read number two: Started in September of 2011 with far more confidence. When I started that one I was heavy into the lingerie and there were a TON of lingerie pics for a very long time...with the occasional foray into the delightful depths of deprivation. I was thrilled to see so many of my old friends, but disappointed to see that our old trend of "group play threads" had mostly died out. Still....it was a long fun ride.

Wow what a sexy pictures. Keep them going hun
Th

Old 06-19-2015, 04:56 PM   #13
averageguy41
Really Experienced

Oh my! I remember your previous thread. I enjoyed your pics. Welcome back. Would love to hear how you are enjoying that new toy.

Old 06-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #14
blackredready
older than you

you look amazing, girlie girl.
i miss you.

Quote:

Old 06-19-2015, 05:30 PM   #15
pv2012
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Welcome back again !
Interesting indeed. No bedposts or rope required anymore ?

Old 06-19-2015, 05:52 PM   #16
Take_all_of_me
Literotica Guru

Wow! That last pic left me seeing stars...

Old 06-19-2015, 06:06 PM   #17
EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman

Still sexy since 2009.

My Stories

Old 06-19-2015, 06:16 PM   #18
satisfy
Literotica Guru

Welcome to your new home! This looks like a great place, but I'm pretty sure you'll manage to get enough attention to reach 5,000 before you know it.

Looks like you got some new fun toys, looks like they would be every entertaining.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:35 PM   #19
FarmerTan
Literotica Guru

Hello beautiful! *waves*

Old 06-19-2015, 08:00 PM   #20
thÝr
Karhu-er

Bless this thread and the OP.

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama

It costs nothing to say something kind. Even less to shut up altogether. - Nathan Fillion

Old 06-19-2015, 08:05 PM   #21
BlkMaster4you
Literotica Guru

My my, I love what I see.

Old 06-19-2015, 08:29 PM   #22
ItalianStyle
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Welcome back! Hope all goes well through your life changes!
Looking forward to your postings.
Pleasing a woman is about feeding the romantic parts of her that only you get to see, and the dirty parts of her thatís all yours. It is entitling her belief in you, and giving a backbone to her trust.

This is erotic!
( view )

Your body is the canvas. My lips the brush. Let me paint something for you.
( view )
( view ) ( view )

Old 06-19-2015, 08:59 PM   #23
Wolfking05
Lurking in the woods

*growls* Spread em baby

Old 06-19-2015, 11:44 PM   #24
TalondeKarrde
Still Horny

odd I posted this earlier today when I first saw your new thread but for some reason it did not take

erect right away and just could not resist stroking

too brutally honest?

Old 06-20-2015, 12:48 AM   #25
dark_phantom
Really Experienced

Yes! Welcome back