Artistic Dreams (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
tumblr_md10wcUf0N1r21xm5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ng2qrawC2x1r7eta3o1_400.gif

Natasha Maxwell married Carter Maxwell when she was 22 and he was 30. In the beginning her dreams and creative soul appealed to him. That was 10 years ago next week. Now she is little more to him then the house or the couch... something that was his but beyond that it didn't really register with him. Still she was there loyal to him still trying to be the loving and supportive wife. Seeing him off to work every morning before going to her art studio that she sometimes called home since home was so cold and empty so often because of his work and business trips. She had o e thing with him she never had to worry about. He had too little drive or personality to cheat and she would never consider chesting on him either.

This Wednesday morning was no different from any other business trip morning. She walked out to the car with him carrying a cooler of some food for him to take o on the road with him and tried to hug and kiss him before he got in the car telling her he would probably not be home in time for her art show and how his work had to come first to keep her in all her proper clothes and the proper roof over their head for his financial circles. He then drove off with as usual not so much as a goodbye or anything and she turned to walk around the yard collecting a few roses to bring into the house.

tumblr_n24ir1hY011qaubgko5_400.jpg

Lance Morgan smiled as he watched the white Mercedes roll out from the long drive across the street. He had never understood how his rent was so low when he lived across the street from such a wild spread. Of course it was probably the fact tha tey were out on the edges of the city limits and it took him almost 30 minutes to bike to campus. Now he was in his senior year he had done most
Of tue wild partying and had gotten his fill of all the half wigs screaming after him

Ok ok. So he looked a lot like the guy who played Thor. But so what. He was a fourth year architect. He didn't have time for that any more

But now he had a small place out in the quiet. He had it all to himself.

And the view. The view from the upper loft where he did most of his drawing, well that had a view across the street to the Mrs. She seemed so completely opposite of her business oriented husband

More than once he had seen er working on an easel out in the sun, her an her paint, and nothing else. That had been amazing.

He was out front doing a little work on the lawn when he saw
The white Mercedes pull out. The back was loaded with hanging suits. And he wondered why the Mrs hadn't gone along.

About an hour later he had gotten up tue guts to chek in. There was that and he needed more charcoal to finish his lateset piece, and the only art shop within 40 min wasn't open on the weekends.

So he pulled on a white shirt and hit the buzzer by the gate at the bottom of the drive way

Last edited:
She heard the buzzer and went to check the camera. She hated this prison like life and never could get used to it so seeing her neighbor across the street she opened the gate and walked back outside to wait and see what the young amazingly attractive man could want.

Hello.

She spoke and waved as she watched him walk up the driveway.

The drive curled around a hill, coming up towards the side of the impressive house, and as he walked around the bend he saw her

She stood there with er auburn hair shimmering in the late morning sun, the light making her olive skin shimmer. Her full lips turned up in a smile as he came to stop a few feet in front of her

"I don't think we have ever actually met" he said as he extended his hand and shook hers, his big strong hand practically swallowed her elegant lithe hand, his fingers brushing her wrist

"I have a rather crazy question. I was wondering of you might have an sketching charcoal?" He asked. He knew she probably did. He had seen her doing plenty of art work from his window, thankfully the trees probably prevented her from noticing him watching her

"I've got a project I'm working on and id be more than glad to reimburse you or help out with anything around the house or whatever. I'm in a bit of a pinch because it's due Monday and the nearest open art supply store is over an hour away" his voice was deep and calm as he explained why he had come by, and offered to compensate her. His eyes had stayed fixed on her eyes most of the time, only once or twice ha they slid over the loose fitting shirt that covered a torso that was exquisitely formed. He was after all a decent fellow who was much removed from the hormone driven youth of his early college years when he had exploited his good looks

She smiled as she listened her eyes taking in his eyes and face as he spoke.

If I have any here that is fine if not I am sure I have some at my studio in town. Lets go see.

She motioned for him to follow her as she turned to walk into the house to go look for any charcoal. She glanced back a few times to see if he was following as she walked in then back towards the kitchen and into a small room with her supplies were stored. There was mostly paint in here and canvases and a few pastels as she continued to search.

If I don't have any here would you be willing to ride with me to the studio?

He was relieved when she agreed to allow him access to her charcoal, he would have had some very big issues of he didn't get his sketches done this weekend. And he was ecstatic to follow her inside.

The shirt she wore was long and loose, hiding her shorts or skirt. It gave the impression she had nothing on underneath, and his eyes were transfixed on her perfectly sculpted thighs, a bit of ink showing down one leg as he followed her

"I wouldn't want to trouble you with heading into town. But I would certainly take you up on a visit to your studio. I didn't realize you had one" he said as they walked deeper and deeper into the luxurious home. His eyes wandering to the work on the walls, then back to her and her swaying hips. Damn!

"I just wouldn't want to trouble you, but I do really need it. And I am willing to make it up to you in any way I can" he told her quite sincerely as he followed

Oh its no problem at all when he leaves for business trips I normally stay there any way. He doesn't want me to keep too many supplies here.

She sighed and grabbing up some supplies of her own.

Looks like you will be getting to see the studio. It was my apartment before I married Carter. I always kept it and turned it into a studio for my art.

She turned facing him. Gods he was stunning and his eyes she could fall into them forever.... wait what was she thinking she was a married woman happily or not she was married.

Well we should get going.

He was excited to see her studio, and he knew she had some supplies here, because he ha washed her paint.

But then those big eyes and gorgeous lips caught his attention. She had gathered a few things, and was ready to leav

"Oh great. You really don't have to run out there just for me, but I won't lie, I'd love to see it" he told her with a smile as he turned and walked back the way they had come. He could swear he felt her eyes on him as he did, but he couldn't have said how.

Soon they were back out by the garage

"So what can i do to repay you for all your help?" He asked as they stepped through a door into the garage

She smiled.

It is no trouble I would have been going to my studio anyway. She motioned to her old school stingray.

Let's go.

She thought about his words of paying her back and again her mind began to wander over things it shouldn't be. Nothing really sesexual either just someone to dance with her or to curl up and watch a movie with or something innocent like that. Then him posing for her to draw or painternet slipped I to mind both clothed and... NO... she should not think like that. Before she could stop herself however she had said

Maybe you could pose for me sometime.

He smiled, glad to know he wasn't inconveniencing her. And the two hopped into an old sweet stingray he glanced over, admiring how the seatbelt accentuated the full size and roundness of her chest, the loose fit of her shirt had recently been hiding that fact.

Then her request was simple enough

"Sure. After seeing all the work you have inside I wouldn't mind being your focal piece at all. Your really talented" he told her as they headed down the driveway and off towards the city.

"I've never been so good at free form. Structures have always been easy for me, it's all the curves and shadowing that I could never manage" he admired as the rode

Maybe we could both help each other then because any time I tried structure my creative side would take over and buildins wold end up with impossible design.

She laughed a little.

"That sounds great. You can help me with curves and shading and I'll help you with lines and dimensions" he said with a grin, happy he could help. Happier just to be here

He glanced over as she drove, noticing how long an sleek her thighs were. Now that she was sitting he could
Clearly see that he had something on under her shirt. A pair of incredibly short shorts.

"Have you worked a lot woth models? I would hate to embarrass myself in front of a pro" he asked as they drove, his eyes sliding up from her thighs to her full chest, before finally making it up to meet her gaze. Had she seen his eyes wandering?

Pulling into the little garage in the back alley she stepped from the car. Glancing at him maybe she stood a little slow but his had been studying her since they met so...

You know we never have properly introduced ourselves to each other. I am Natasha.

"Hello Natasha. I'm Lance" he said taking her hand.

R had watched Her get out of the car, and found the sight insanely intoxicating

"This place is great" he said as he followed her towards the entrance to the studio

It was clear the place had been a good sized loft apartment but now the living side was simply there and the studio side clearly used regularly.

Well this was home charcoal should be in the blue cabinet second shelf... help yourself.

She milled around as if prepping the living area for her to stay there for a time while her husband was out of town.

He wondered over to the workstation/studio which seemed seperate from the actual living area

Natasha wandered off towards the otherside seeming to mess with this and that

Lance took that opportunity to dig through her drawers, finding two thick stick of charcoal. He tucked them into his pocket. Then turned back

He watched her thighs and legs as she stooped over something, those short shorts seeming to slowly reveal the bottom curve of a sweet ass sitting atop some of the sexiest thighs he had ever seen

"Wow I am jealous" he didn't specify if he was jealous of her studio or of her husbands fortune to be married to such a divine example of womanly the wiles.

"I found what I needed" he said patting his stuffed pocket. The outline of something long and thick and as playing n to see in his snug pants

She turned around and smiled seeing him pat his pocket before her eyes found his.

I guess you will need to be getting back and finishing your project.

Beforerushing her hair back a little as she went back to checking very briefly in the kitchenette to see what she will need to bring from home.

He smiled back at her, watching her as she turned back to the small kitchen, her long auburn hair set a fire in the light coming through the window

"Oh, I'm not in a rush. I have all weekend. I just knew that I needed to get it. Now that I have it I can relax." He said with a grin as his eyes left her delightful figure, damn he wished he could draw curves!

His eyes wandered around the suite, examine magnificent art piece one after another in the walls and in the floors. Some were even of female nude models. She was really good with curves

"Wow these are great" he said as he walked over to one in particular. It was a woman lounging on a chaise. The shading and lines so perfect he found himself staring, waiting for her chest to move as she began to breath

"You are very talented" he said as his eyes moved on to a city scape, and he could see where she had trouble with hardliners, scale, and perspective.

Then he turned back to her

"Really I am very impressed. I never knew I loved across the street from such a talent!"

She smiled blushing a little as she watched his eyes for a moment. Then she moved over to her pencils and pastels and pointed to a wall with an old water pipe running across it near the floor.

Stand over there.. relax against the wall or whatever just look over this way like deep in thought.

She found a pastels tablet and began sketching rough basics of the wall abd pipe but making them more cloudy and dream like while she waited for him. His eyes kept trapping her and she wondered if she drew them if they would leave her alone. After all she was married no matter how unhappy of a marriage it was.

"What? Now? Great!" He said with a smile as he watched her rifle through her supplies and begin to address a canvas in front of her

He did as she said, walking over to lean against the wall, crossing his muscular arms across his chest as he looked her way

Looked at her

Took complete advantage of her distraction to ogle her Amazon body. He found himself constantly trying to stop himself from imaging her nude. Imaging having a chance to try and draw her form

"Is there anything else I can do? Or is this good? " he asked her as he stood there having a completely deliggtful moral debate in his head as he watched the gorgeous married artist going to work on him

Deep in thought...

She only repeated that as she drew. His eyes were so soulful to her as she sketched. Pastels gliding over the canvas not even seeming to stop even as she changed colors.

Her lack of a response made him smile. She was in the zone and should be left there. Even though part of him wanted to peel his shirt off, putting his torso on exhibit in hopes she might do the same for him

But not now. Not with her lost in the canvas

So he eyed her. He watched her curves shift as she breathed and his imagination ran wild one silence, his member stiffening in his shorts, hopefully not noticeably, but he couldn't help it. There was something so....so...insanely sensual about this

He just hoped he wasn't making a fool of himself. But he couldn't help it.

"I'm getting hot. Can I take my shirt off or will that ruin the painting?" He asked in a voice that had a thick weight to it. The thick weight of arousal

Yes... That is fine.

Her eyes never left the canvas for long as she continued with the pastels drawing first the original stance of him by the wall then a smaller almost dreamlike drawing of him taking his shirt off from the waist up. Her eyes scanned him and the canvas and lost in her own little world a place where she could be happy and at peace.

Her response was a distracted one. Light and simple, so quiet he had almost missed it

He smoothly crossed his arms, gripping the bottom of his shirt and peeled it off, revealing a well muscled and well toned body.

He leaned back, resuming his stance as he felt the cool air on his body, he had indeed been getting hot. And now maybe she was ?!

Finishing the portrait in a portrait and motioned him over. Finally really registering his bare chest and unconsciously bit at her lower lip

Back