Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 02-06-2015, 11:29 AM   #1
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

A Literotica Chatroom, Party Time

Just throwing this out there... I built a chatroom and was wondering how many would be interesting in using one here at Literotica for all PGer's?

If ya like it, you like it, if ya don't well piss ya, you golden shower freaks lol

Now I will be needing some extra Admins to help police it. Yep we need to keep it good and respectful for all to enjoy. I will NOT and repeat NOT have any of our beautiful and sexy Ladies of Lit disrespected in there. I am not playing, nor will i take any Bullshit from anybody, nor do i expect anybody to give it anybody...Now that being said.... Will tell more about helping and being a extra Admin to help keep unwanted trash out of it. if interested just send me a PM.

I/Admins can and will ban others from the chatroom and can kick the shit of out abusers, offensive users, directors of cams users out of it to my delight in a instant. I already have a few Lit members in mind, that i respect and might see if they want to help over see it. But have not contacted them yet.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I want it to be for anybody to use this chatroom and all of us to enjoy without all the problems that might come from or have seen at other sites chatrooms that i am members of.

So let the Party Begin. Be there or be a Vanilla Square! It has all the bells and whistles. Yes you can talk, chat, some free smileys and even the ability to webcam But above all, keep it respectful and if the ladies don't wont to do anything, don't direct them or beg them. It just lowers your standards by begging and makes you look like a real big ass to Us!

Go here to check it out

Chatroom

Have fun!

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

Romance is sex plus love. Erotica is sex plus fear. Seduction first begins mentally before it ends sexually. Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already and at the end of the day you will not remember the person with the beautiful face, but you will remember the person with the most beautiful heart and soul.

== My results from bdsmtest.org ==
100%

Love My Women just a Little Wild and on the Trashy Side And The Honky Tonk Women

Last edited by Devlishone4fun : 02-06-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Old 02-06-2015, 11:30 AM   #2
Anakin20
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlishone4fun View Post
Just throwing this out there... I built a chatroom and was wondering how many would be interesting in using one here at Literotica for all PGer's?

If ya like it, you like it, if ya don't well piss ya, you golden shower freaks lol

Now I will be needing some extra Admins to help police it. Yep we need to keep it good and respectful for all to enjoy. I will NOT and repeat NOT have any of our beautiful and sexy Ladies of Lit disrespected in there. I am not playing, nor will i take any Bullshit from anybody, nor do i expect anybody to give to anybody...Now that being said.... Will tell more about helping and being a extra Admin to help keep unwanted trash out of it. if interested just send me a PM.

I/Admins can and will ban others from the chatroom and can kick the shit of out abusers, offensive, directors of cams users out of it to my delight in a instant. I already have a few Lit members in mind, that i respect and might see if they want to help over see it. But have not contacted them yet.

Sorry to be so harsh, but I want it to be for anybody to use this chatroom and all of us to enjoy without all the problems that might come from or have seen at other sites chatrooms that i am members of.

So let the Party Begin. Be there or be a Vanilla Square! It has all the bells and whistles. Yes you can talk, chat, some free smileys and even the ability to webcam But above all, keep it respectful and if the ladies don't wont to do anything, don't direct them or beg them. It just lowers your standards by begging and makes you look like a real big ass to Us!

Go here to check it out

Chatroom

Have fun!
Hmmmmmm....

"Unless you're looking to make me breakfast tomorrow, we're done..."

"That's the difference between you and me. You want to lose small, I want to win big."

Old 02-06-2015, 11:33 AM   #3
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

Need feedback on the chatroom to how i could maybe improve to everyone's liking.

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

Romance is sex plus love. Erotica is sex plus fear. Seduction first begins mentally before it ends sexually. Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already and at the end of the day you will not remember the person with the beautiful face, but you will remember the person with the most beautiful heart and soul.

100%

Love My Women just a Little Wild and on the Trashy Side And The Honky Tonk Women

Old 02-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #4
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

I am in the chatroom right now if anybody would like to try it out?

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 11:56 AM   #5
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

Does the link work for anybody?

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 11:58 AM   #6
Thandi
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlishone4fun View Post
Does the link work for anybody?
I poked my nose in...heard the crickets and left.

Old 02-06-2015, 12:00 PM   #7
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

hahahahaha, its in in infancy and yes all is quiet except the crickets and frogs right now. I thought it would be nice for us to be able to talk. What you think of it so far?

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 12:00 PM   #8
BCJ4
Literotica Guru

Works for me.

Old 02-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #9
akaSol
Natural born Irish

Maybe not use flash...

>Sol

Old 02-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #10
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

Cool in there now and just hit back in the chatroom
Pass the word on its working great! lol Damn it took me along time coming! Just chat if ya want to. Just stop by and say hi...

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 12:11 PM   #11
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

I know, but what i found to work with, flash work great with all the accessories

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 12:21 PM   #12
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

thanks for the input so far through the pm's

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 12:54 PM   #13
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

So far so good. Some are having problems linking with their cells because of flash iused. BC and myself there now.Others popping in and out checking it out....

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 01:08 PM   #14
elli1

not working for me. when i click 'send', nothing happens

Old 02-06-2015, 01:17 PM   #15
BCJ4
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by elli1 View Post
not working for me. when i click 'send', nothing happens
Where are you clicking 'send'?

Old 02-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #16
elli1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJ4 View Post
Where are you clicking 'send'?
there's a send button on the bottom right in the chat window

Old 02-06-2015, 01:28 PM   #17
Little_Sister
Shhh. I'm not really here

works for me.

Things I Like

Old 02-06-2015, 01:41 PM   #18
BCJ4
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Sister View Post
works for me.
They were looking for you.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #19
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

I don't understand it.

I can't see where to type.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:53 PM   #20
Little_Sister
Shhh. I'm not really here

At the bottom.

Things I Like

Old 02-06-2015, 01:54 PM   #21
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Sister View Post
At the bottom.
I looked, I didn't see.

i'll try again.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:55 PM   #22
Devlishone4fun
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

bottom!?!? why not be on the top riding me lol

Your Kiss Test:
You're a Freaky Kisser!

100%

Old 02-06-2015, 01:55 PM   #23
peekingone
Always behaves

worked for me

Old 02-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #24
MausAss
I Got a Custom User Title

It's alive.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #25
Wild_Honey_66
wild and sweet

there is a huge manila folder, and there is nothing below that--nowhere to type.

idk

I hate techy stuff. I never get it.