Any Authors that might allow use of their stories for Erotic MP3's?

sweetmileena

Virgin
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Posts
8
Hi there

I am a professional phone actress, ie phone sex operator. I am also a long time reader of Literotica. My phone sex clients like to purchase erotic audio recordings from me, that have so far been my own personal writing. I was hoping that I might find some authors here who wouldn't mind me reading their stories on mp3's for my clients.

I am highly respectful of the many wonderful authors here and their works. I appreciate the value of your work, and understand most will not give their art to use elsewhere for free. However, I thought there may be a few who wouldn't mind or for whom it may actually be beneficial, hence my post here.

I know many here publish their work for purchase elsewhere, and this may be a good promotional opportunity as I can put your info in the audio sent to my clients, and perhaps they may purchase your works after enjoying the mp3 I create for them. Or maybe you'd just like to hear your story read on mp3- I'm happy of course to send you a copy. If you'd like to sell the audio, that's something we could work out as well. Just some thoughts...

Thanks!
 
If you had turned PMs (Personal Messages) on, then you might get some response.

At present your profile shows 'No Contact Information'.

If anyone wants to offer their work, they probably don't want to do it on an open forum.

Edited: To turn Personal Messages on:

Go to User CP, then Options, scroll down, and turn Personal Messages on.
 
My stuff has a lot of big and usually unpronounceable words in it - but I don't have a problem with people trying to do mp3's of it.

So long as you put the correct author's name/pseudonym to whatever you read out.
 
Use my words. (My posts are linked in my .sig.) Send me money. I am easy.
 
I would love to hear my books as mp 3 :)

I would love to hear my books as mp 3 :)
 
Assuming they weren't being taken for a ride, I'm sure lots of people would enjoy that. Particularly if it means the story reaches an audience it otherwise wouldn't. But asking out loud probably isn't going to get much done; just PM whichever author you're interested in working with. Good luck.
 
It says six posts but I can only find a record of one. The one here. Odd.
 
And to be advertising it here on Literotica would, I'm sure, mean that it will be posted for free enjoyment here on Literotica as well. ;)
 
You're welcome to use my stories. They are free to a good home. Just use my proper nom de plume.
 
Thank you so much for all who offered, and those with helpful comments! I assumed PM's were on as default, I have corrected that issue now. I also thought I was subscribed to this thread, and did not realize I had replies, so I apologize for my delay in responding. I'm thrilled to see the positive responses!

For the poster who referenced my post count, that is because I initially posted this thread in the wrong place and had a brief back and forth with a nice poster who directed me to post it here, and that thread has now been deleted.

For the one who asked if I would post the MP3's here for free, absolutely! I have always just read the stories here, not too familiar with your audio section, but I will check it out and post any whose authors agree (to me using them, and to posting here).
 
Hello,

You can go ahead and use all of my stories for free.

best of luck
 
Wow, thanks everyone! I never expected this kind of response, this is fantastic and just shows what a phenomenal community this is. I so appreciate all your kind offers, and will be letting authors of works I have chosen know that I am using theirs, and that they are welcome to copies of the mp3. I am also making plans to add some audio work to your audio section, as I'd love to give back to all who are giving to me so generously.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

~M
 
I would gladly agree to allow my stories to be used in this fashion. Sharing work that I enjoy and helping like-minded readers expand their range of experienced emotions has always been my only goal.

Whether or not anyone wants to hear my stories is an entirely different matter!
 
Back
Top