Jareth's Jealousy. (Closed for Scarlettnuit.)

Ravenloft

Sweet Rogue
Joined
Jan 29, 2000
Posts
18,839
Outside, always in the cold, held at arms length, Jareth watched Sarah through the years. She was a woman now, in college. Even so, some part of her was still a little girl, a dreamer, else he would have ceased to be. He was her creation after all, and even though she had learned he had no power over her some deep, dark part of her must have wanted to keep him around.

It was late as he watched her struggling to stay awake and finish a paper on the hero's journey. It was almost laughable how much she struggled with it considering that she had practically lived it through him and the labyrinth.

"Oh Sarah..." He whispered, feeling her struggle, drinking the feeling in like a fine wine. "So frustrated you are... If only you'd think of me and set me free." He sighed, twirling two glass orbs around one another as his minions snored and farted all around him.

Jareth scowled at them.

"You were much better company if I recall."

Restless, he got up and strolled over to a standing mirror, a portal through which he could cross to her world, if only she would give him a thought.

"Come now Sarah, just think of me, call out to me and I shall come..." He pleaded, almost hungry, his two tone eyes glimmering with passion.
 
Sarah had not given her adventure thought in many years. As her brain got taken over with school, college applications and fruitless dates, she had become too busy to think of these things.

She had gotten accepted into her college of choice of course, into the drama program. She was doing well and was a favorite among the teachers. She was always on time, always knew her lines and always had an interesting insight.

However, the toll of trying to be perfect had weighed on her heavily. Her writing wasn’t coming as steadily as it once had. As she attempted to write her paper she looked off into the distance. She could hear the call of the owl and her memory suddenly rushed back to the man she had faced all those years ago.

She had been scared at the time, not realizing her power. Part of her wanted to give herself to him, to let him over power her. She had dark carnal thoughts of this on occasion and tonight, the had come back in a rush. He had been so exotic, so elegant, so…irresistible.
 
Jareth was pleasantly surprised to see that the surface of his mirror began to ripple, like water. It was a sure sign Sarah was thinking of him. Her thoughts, though, were dark, adult. They had their effect on him and he found he was once again in too tight trousers, billowy silk shirt that exposed more of his chest than he cared for and an excruciatingly elaborate feather and leather vest. His hair was once again a wild mess.

"Ahem..." He coughed as he adjusted himself as subtly as he could manage. "Ah, better." He sighed before trying to pass through the mirror, only bumping into its surface.

"Hmm, not enough power... Yet." He growled, trying to draw his wild hair out of his face. It simply fell back over his eyes, leaving him with no choice but to constantly try to puff it out of the way.

"No matter... Pho. I've enough to make my presence known at the very least. Pho." He reached out and touched to surface of the mirror, tying it to the mirror of her mother's old vanity. One of the few things she'd kept that used to belong to her mother.

Her mother, that was an interesting memory. The woman who left her and her father for the siren's call of the theater, and, of course, another man. A man who no doubt shared a hand full of features similar to Jareth's own.

"Sarah." He whispered softly through the mirror as the connection to her realm slowly formed and his visage appeared on the other side of her mirror.

"Sarah..." He repeated, the edge of impatience in his voice.
 
Sarah was trying to put the finishing touches on her paper when she heard a familiar call. It startled her at first. She looked around the room almost as if she imagined to see someone there. She shrugged it off, thinking she had just heard the neighbors tv.

She found herself looking into her mirror, looking over her face. She had grown into quite a beauty. While she wasn’t egotistical about it, she felt rather beautiful most days. She had a low cut shirt on and her hands ran over her chest. She had never been good with boys and had yet to master that. She was awkward at best, despite being very pretty.

It was frustrating. While she could pleasure herself, she never felt fulfilled. She ran her hand further down her chest, slowly exposing one of her breasts. She watched herself in the mirror. Her dusty pink nipple hard, her fingertip grazing it, causing an immediate pang between her legs. She sighed softly and covered herself back up with some frustration. She looked at herself in the mirror trying to figure out what she was doing wrong.
 
Jareth chuckled over Sarah's startled reaction, realizing that though he could see her through the mirror, she could not see him yet. She could only hear him at the moment, it would seem. Oh, this was delicious, the thought as he watched her with interest for the next few minutes in silence.


She seemed to appraise herself in the mirror while he watched her and he noticed the glint in her eyes as her hands traveled down her own chest. He noticed the mild blush in her cheeks and the way she parted her lips ever so slightly as she explored her own body. Jareth leaned forward, grinning as he glanced down at her admirable assets while she slowly exposed them. It took all he had to keep from humming with approval over them.

He arched an eyebrow and rested his chin on his folded hands as it looked like she was about to go from admiring herself in the mirror to pleasuring herself. He held his breath with anticipation until she let out a soft sigh and simply gave up.

"Oh come now Sarah..." He groused in exasperation, feeling the frustration she caused herself ten fold. "Surely you can do better than that." As he spoke, his melodious voiced carried through the mirror to her ears.
 
Sarah felt Jareth in her head. The silky voice was persuading her, one that she thought she would never hear again in her life. Her heart thudded in her chest as she stepped back from the mirror. The more she gazed into it, the more clearly she could see his figure sitting in his throne.

“This can’t be happening….” She said, not sure who she was talking to, not wanting to admit that she was seeing her past appear in the mirror. She felt herself become even more aroused, more frustrated. She didn’t have these feelings the last time…it was so long ago. It frightened her.

“Go…go away.” She told him as she stepped back, her back up against the wall now. She was different now, she tried to tell herself. She was different, but not in the ways that would help her.
 
"Oh, but it IS happening, Sarah. Next you'll tell me it isn't fair, I'm sure. He sniffed and sneered in derision. "That won't work Sarah, you can't cry out to me and then just send me away so easily. I can feel it, you need something... From me... What is it?" He asked, rising from his throne and striding toward her image in his side of the mirror. He looked her over slowly as he approached, filling her side of the mirror with his visage.

She backed herself against the wall of her dorm room like a frightened deer and he drank it in, the feeling of power. She feared him, had she forgotten all she'd gained from their last encounter?

"How weak you've become Sarah." He said, calmly as power filled him. He turned his gaze over her school work and frowned. "And how dull..." He sighed, noticing how little imagination she put into her work. "Perhaps I aught not bother with you after all." He bluffed, wanting to get a rise out of her, something he could feed on further. She was no fun when she was cowering in a corner.

It was when she tried, and failed, and lamented over her failures that he could truly enjoy her pain when she was young.

But now, there was a new feeling hanging in the air now that she as an adult. It was a rare and powerful thing, one he had only felt hinted at once before and only for a moment before she broke free of his masquerade ball trap so long ago.

"Oh dear. Sarah, you've such dirty thoughts in your head, I had no idea." He touched his cheek in mock surprised as he felt the subtle stirrings of her desire. "What to do... What to do..." He pondered, stroking his chin and casually pacing back and forth. His form was lithe yet built with strength, for her, according to her deepest, darkest wishes.
 
When he called her weak her back bone stiffened and she walked towards the mirror.

“Weak you say? Merely surprised at your presence.” She told him. “You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t want something.” She responded to his bluff.

She hated the old feelings he was dragging up in her. She had always been drawn towards him in a way that she couldn’t explain. Despite the fact that she had conquered him something still lingered. Memories of the masquerade echoed in her memory. While she had grown older, Jareth remained as mystically handsome as he always was.

“My thoughts are none of your concern Jareth. Besides, I’m not the girl you used to know.”
 
"Ah, there's the Sarah I remember now, too bold for her own good." Jareth noted with some approval. "Want? What I want, Sarah, is to fulfill your wish... Your want is my command, your wanton desire is my only wish."

He looked her over once more as she pointed out she wasn't a little girl anymore and nodded. "You're right, you've grown into a beautiful woman, with needs and frustrations. I can sense them, they hang in the air like an aluring incense you know. Why needlesly let them torment you so, Sarah, you know I can help, if you only just ask."

He flourished his hands and presented her with one of his glass orbs, showing her the magic of the masquerade ball in full swing within. "They miss you, I've missed you." He whispered smoothly.
 
She watched as the orb came towards her. Her heart ached for that time. It may have been an illusion, but it was one of the few he had produced that she would have returned to if only given the chance. That reality seemed so much better than the one she now found herself in. There she wasn’t awkward, she wasn’t the confused day dreamer, she was simply herself with all those around her happily accepting it.

She looked at him with her clear blue eyes. “How could you help me?” she asked him. “What do you know of what I need?”
 
Jareth glanced up at her with mild surprise, he hadn't been expecting her to show any interest in his offer. He grinned smugly, expertly manipulating his Crystal orb about from hand to hand. "Oh, you would be amazed at the things I know. They are not something to be explained, but shown. Do you want me to show you Sarah? Don't you want to know what you have been missing, why, late at night after you've struggled to find some relief with your toys you're still left feeling empty and alone?"
 
His words pulled at her heart. Her memories, no, her feelings for him seemed to bubble to the surface. Feelings that before could only be guessed at an only now named. She thought of the consequences of her actions, could she bare them?

“Yes.” She responded. “Though I doubt you know anything of me anymore, I would like to see what you think it is.” She told him with a mild defiance triggered by curiosity.
 
Given an invitation, Jareth morphed into the form of a silver owl and pumped his wings in mid air, sailing through the portal between their mirrors, grazing past her head to give her a start, just for the thrill of it.

He morphed back into his former self and rose from the floor, a shower of glitter falling all around him as the scent of exotic spice filled the room. "Well, what do you think?" He asked as he presented himself in the flesh, before her, tossing his cape back over his shoulders. His ruffled silk shirt continued to billow in some unseen breeze as his tight trousers left next to nothing of his manly assets a secret. "No need to answer, I know what I do to you." He added, smugly, grinning from dimple to dimple.

He busied himself with adjusting his brushed leather gloves, showing off is long, slender fingers as he did. They were oh so dexterous, perfect for fingering a keyboard or twirling his crystal balls.
 
She screamed and ducked down as the owl came flying towards her. She rose again to see Jareth standing in front of her looking smug as usual. She hated the effect he had on her and she crossed her arms over her chest.

“What exactly is it you do to me? Other than cause me a huge amount of trouble, trick me…send me on pointless journeys? Somehow I think I can live without all that. Toby is a teenager now and there’s no way he will be taken again by you, nor will I need to find him.”

“So you’re here, now what? You were never one for overly aggressive moves, more passive aggressive I’d say. So what do you hope to gain?”
 
"Toby? I'd all but forgotten about the little pain... He was always, only just a means to an ends. He was my way to get to you, to get you to come to my realm, to make you traverse my labyrinth. You wanted an adventure back then, you wanted to feel like the hero, didn't you? Well, I gave that to you, didn't I? I gave you everything you wanted from me. You wanted to tremble before me, I was fearsome, was I not?" He implored her urgently, reaching out to her slowly before turning away in exasperation over her guarded suspicions of him.

"Don't play ignorant Sarah, I know how you fantasize about me in the night while you play with your toys. You've wanted me, or someone like me for so long. Well, here I am, willing to be whatever you want me to be. You've only to ask. You know that, you know I... I... Love you Sarah." He stuttered over the word, as if it were difficult for him to say.
 
She was a little shocked by the answer he gave her. She had never really thought about things from his perspective. She merely thought she was some kind of entertainment for him, nothing more than a game to be watched and toyed with.

She did want him. No other man had ever matched up to the figure he cut in her life. She was fairly inexperienced because of it. After having two boyfriends who didn’t seem to fulfill her, she had been very selective about dating and no one had yet to peak her interest. Even if they had, she was so terribly awkward that she rarely knew what to say to them anyway.

“If you love me, as you say you do, show me.”
 
He had been expecting yet another rejection when she told him to show her his love. He blinked in surprise before grinning devilishly at her as he slowly strode toward her, taking her in his arms, his cape billowing around them both as he gently tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. His eyes, one blue, one brown, gleamed with untold desire as his drifted near to her own, intent on a long overdue kiss.

His breath carried the pleasant bite of exotic spice as their lips met and his hands slipped around Sarah's waist, drawing her close, against hes body so that she could feel his need for her as it grew. As the kiss continued he parted his lips and sighed in pleasure.

He moved his gloved hands up along her back, tracing the curve of her spine through her cloths with the tips of his fingers. She certainly had more curves now than she used to and he was eager to explore them. He turned, with her in his arms and began to guide her to her bed, intent on laying her down so that he could explore her more fully.
 
Sarah whimpered softly into Jareth’s mouth as he kissed her. She had never before been so close to him and now his presents was exotic, heady, and yet somehow familiar.

She felt intoxicated by him, as if everything that had been missing in her life suddenly had appeared. Had her past journey really engrained itself in her so much, had she truly wanted to love Jareth while she had been there. At the masquerade she had felt something for him, she was sure she had, these feelings now seemed to erupt out of her. Had she not had to retrieve her brother, she now wondered if she would have ever left.

She allowed him to lay her down, the feeling of him on top of her was exquisite. His kisses burned in her core as her hands went to his face and neck.
 
Sarah's whimper of pleasure fueled Jareth's desire even more. He turned his mouth into her searching hands and kissed her finger tips, encircling her wrists in his grasp then guided them above her head, where her face was framed in the silky pool of her unbound hair. She was quite a vision to behold as he rose off of her slightly, catching the hem of her shirt between his fingers. He peeled it up, over her head slowly, revealing her warm, peach skin inch by inch.

Revealing her bare breasts, Jareth hummed in approval again. "My my, you certainly HAVE grown, haven't you, Sarah." He said with a cheeky grin, admiring her in her nakedness. He caressed one in his gloved hand as he tossed her shirt behind him. "Lovely, simply lovely." He whispered as his finger tips brushed across her dusky nipple, making it tighten under his touch.

He wet his lips as he lowered his mouth to her breast, covering her taut nipple with a kiss. Held captive between his lips, he fluttered his hot tongue over it, wrenching another sound of pleasure from her lungs and as he kissed her, his hand slid back to her waist where he began to tug at her jeans.
 
Sarah trembled with anticipation as his hands moved over her body. Her nipples hardened against the cool air in the room as he exposed her breasts. She hadn’t realized she was waiting, wanting his approval. She shuttered and felt herself throb between her legs as he touched her nipples, her eyes closing as she cooed softly.

His hot tongue moving over her nipple made her moan and arch her back slightly towards him, mashing her breast against his face. She wondered for a moment if she were asleep. Was she dreaming this? She felt deep down that this was something she had always wanted, but had never dreamt of it happening.

She felt breathless and felt him tug at her jeans. She slowly began to come back to her senses for a moment. While somewhere in the echos of her mind she had always wanted this, she didn’t want it in the way it was happening now.

“No…” she managed to say, though the words were difficult to say. “Not like this…” she said as she managed to roll away from him. She sat up, picking up her shirt and putting it back on. What she had to say next was more difficult. They were words she never thought she would utter in her life.

“I want to go back.” She said softly.
 
Last edited:
Jareth's power kept growing and growing with every shiver, cooing sigh Sarah made. He was throbbing with need as well, which was proving painful for him, considering how tight his trousers were to start with.

Another rush of power passed through him as she arched her back, pressing her tender breast delightfully against his face. He caught the small of her back in his free hand as he continued to work at her jeans, which were proving much more difficult to remove than her shirt. His manhood pressed between her legs and butted against the barrier of her jeans, hinting at the girth he would take her with.

Then... Something broke the moment and Sarah stopped him. He groaned with frustration as she rolled out from under him. He sat back, tugging at his trousers in a vain attempt to ease the discomfort of being bound in such an awkward manner within them.

Quick as a flash she snatched her shirt up and slipped it back on as Jareth slowly came down from the high of her.

“I want to go back.” She said softly.

Looking at her incredulously, he did a double take.

"Pardon me? Did you just say..."

He flashed his pearly white teeth as the realization that she did indeed say she wanted to return to the Goblin City.

"You really want to return, with me, to the Goblin City?" He asked, crossing his legs to hide his abating arousal and leaning back on his hands.
 
“I want to see it through my adult eyes.” She explained and turned to look at him. “I want to explore the world that once entrapped me but never left my mind.”

She moved closer to him, leaning towards him on one of her hands as the other moved to gently caress the bulge that now strained against his pants. “Will you take me there.” She whispered into his ear before biting his ear lobe gently.
 
"I warn you, it won't be as forgiving as last time, I'm afraid. But I'll be with you, to keep you safe as I can." He replied as she approached him, boldly placing her hand over his crotch. He held her hand against him, causing her to feel how her nip at his ear made his bulge twitch.

He leaned forward, coming nose to nose with her. "But before we go, we must leave something behind to avert suspicion. Don't worry, I have just the thing. Here." He produced one of his crystal orbs with a flick of his hand and held it up for her to look into.

Within its surface was a reflection of her, in miniature, dressed in darker, flashier cloths than she would ever dare wear, herself. The miniature reached up and flipped her hair over her shoulder and dropped her arms to her sides, almost in exasperation.

"Its your double, so you won't be missed." He explained, purposefully neglecting to mention that it was her darker side, the side of her that was capable of cruelty and deceit.
 
Sarah bit her lip as she felt him twitch. She was lost in his eyes a moment. Part of her cursed herself for being so weak, for allowing herself to feel for him again, but then again, more of her was excited to see the land she had once visited. Had it changed as much as she had?

She watched the miniature of herself. She was bolder than she was, prettier too she thought. She nodded her head as if to approve of his plan. She then stood up, but scared and excited about her impending trip.

“I’m ready when you are.”
 
"You'll have to touch the orb to set your decoy free." Jareth instructed, holding it out for her to take. "She'll take care of any classes, dates or functions you'll be missing."

With one touch and a flash of light that blinded her, Sarah released her doppelganger to take her place.

The other Sarah looked around the room judgementally, but kept her opinions to herself, at least while her... Other self was around, she knew better than to let on that she absolutely loathed the decor, it was far to flowery for her tastes.

She only stood there, staring imperiously at the original Sarah from down the length of her nose.
 
Back
Top