a woman’s ORGASM on her man’s cock

suckonsimon

delivering the goods
This thread is about so much more than technique, so much more than the minutes before and during a woman’s total bliss on her man’s cock.

Yet it’s a discussion about getting to that situation:
a man and a woman coupled penis-in-vagina,
and she is experiencing a climax which began within her
and is radiating to every part of her being
and it’s fantastic for her and for him.

Orgasms can be fabulous however they happen: oral, hand, clitoral stimulation, vibrators – but there is a kind of ‘holy grail’ in all this: a woman’s orgasm on a man’s cock while all that is going on at that moment is the pair of them are fucking like crazy. The joy builds intensely and explodes unforgettably.

It seems that many women never have this, or very rarely have this. Others do and regularly. Here’s a thread for women and men to share the questions and some possible answers. Respectfully, even may I ask tenderly; for this is a huge deal, both in its absence and in its presence in lovers’ experience.

So, have your say:
about context, relationship and attitudes;
about foreplay and technique which may be helpful;
about the time it might take;
about the things a man needs to understand or learn or master;
about a woman allowing her own release;
about the difference age can make, for the woman and for the man.

I’ll share my experience as a lover, and my responses to what others post, as we go along.

Simon.

Last edited:
Ok.... First off...
I DO NOT like sex (Intercourse) until a woman has already cum once. I don't like running straight into bang-bang-bang sex... Maybe this will affect my experience? I don't know.

I am also going to admit that I get nothing PHYSICALLY from a woman orgasming... Its all mental. Watching her face, listening to her moans. Knowing that I did something to bring that about.

I could also be suffering from a twisted sense here because my sex life is sporadic and a long time ago. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Kalamain, for responding first!

I think your first point is very telling: so many women will be thrilled that a guy 'bothers' to take her that far before getting stuck into it himself in terms of his penetration.

In your experience may I ask: have you found a woman more likely to have another orgasm, through penetrative sex, after she has already come to a climax before that started?

So, have your say:

*****Context: What ever the context, I roll with it. Relationship: I prefer to have feelings for the man or it's usually a waste of time, it might feel good but that's about it. Not sure what you mean about 'attitudes"

about foreplay and technique which may helpful;

*****Foreplay is important, it doesn't have to take hours or even minutes, just kiss me like you mean it and show some passion. Technique on the outside (clit) for me has to be soft and slow or you'll have to peel me off the ceiling, can't take anything rough on the clit. The vagina you can beat the hell out of it or soft and slow, either or depending on the mood.

about the time it might take;

*****Depends on my mood I guess but most of the time it can happen within 15 minutes. If I'm pissed off about something (not the man) it ain't happening. Again it might feel good but orgasm is unlikely. Usually I stay in a sexual state of mind and that helps me 'prime the pump' as they say, which makes it easier to orgasm. I have fantasies, I read stories and look at pictures here.

about the things a man needs to understand or learn or master;

*****Hmm, just master the art of asking what she likes and if she's shy about telling you pay attention to the way her body reacts.

*****I can only speak for myself but I guess I was a late bloomer. I had to learn that it was okay to be a sexual being and that it wasn't dirty or I wasn't a bad person because I liked sex. My mother is very religious and we were not allowed to be sexual or talk about it and no revealing clothing, ever. I had to learn myself and that's where Lit came in, I found it looking for answers.

*****I'm more aware now that I'm older about how my body works, aging is a good thing, for me anyway.

Thanks, Kalamain, for responding first!

I think your first point is very telling: so many women will be thrilled that a guy 'bothers' to take her that far before getting stuck into it himself in terms of his penetration.

In your experience may I ask: have you found a woman more likely to have another orgasm, through penetrative sex, after she has already come to a climax before that started?

Ok... First off.
I think it really all depends on the situation and the state of the relationship.
I don't think women will get this so much from a one night stand. Not really. Both parties will be rather more selfish... Not sure it would work. In a longer relationship it should be easier.

I also don't think its so uncommon that a man would be willing to give before taking. Not really.

All my sexual partners have able to follow one orgasm after another. For one it was ridiculously easy... But then she was multi-orgasmic! I would bring her off, then penetrate and then she would be on number 4 before I finished.... And then be expecting more! :devil:

Talikat, thanks! Lots there for folk to consider and 'compare notes' with their own experience. I think you did say something about 'attitude' - the guy's - in what you say about kissing and passion.

Terrific that you've worked through the legacy imposed on you in childhood which is perhaps a really big deal as regards orgasming for more women [men too?] than we know.

For my own gal, a really big deal - still not totally shaken off - was a kind of embarrassment she felt about fully letting go. I was aware in our early years that her perception of my reaction to her expressiveness in orgasm was going to be critical: I saw that I had the potential to 'shut it all back in', perhaps permanently, if I gave even a hint of an inappropriate reaction to her wildness in orgasm.

Kalamain, I know this is a 'serious' thread but ... hell you've had some fun! :)

Kalamain, I know this is a 'serious' thread but ... hell you've had some fun! :)

Sex may well be a serious topic... But if you can't have some fun then there is something wrong.
You spoke about attitude... The biggest attitude needs to be that fun factor. You are having fun!

All my sexual partners have able to follow one orgasm after another. For one it was ridiculously easy... But then she was multi-orgasmic! I would bring her off, then penetrate and then she would be on number 4 before I finished.... And then be expecting more! :devil:

I have to agree with this, after the first one, they just come like waves on a beach. I haven't found a limit on them yet, just a limit to my time or stamina.
Talikat, thanks! Lots there for folk to consider and 'compare notes' with their own experience. I think you did say something about 'attitude' - the guy's - in what you say about kissing and passion.

Terrific that you've worked through the legacy imposed on you in childhood which is perhaps a really big deal as regards orgasming for more women [men too?] than we know.

For my own gal, a really big deal - still not totally shaken off - was a kind of embarrassment she felt about fully letting go. I was aware in our early years that her perception of my reaction to her expressiveness in orgasm was going to be critical: I saw that I had the potential to 'shut it all back in', perhaps permanently, if I gave even a hint of an inappropriate reaction to her wildness in orgasm.

Ah, okay, you meant attitude during sex.

I've had the 'embarrassment' part of it too. We have to 'unlearn' some of the things our parents teach us. Plus, as women, we all hear the 'good girls don't' and 'bad girls do' crap all our lives. And men don't marry the bad girls, blah, blah, blah.

Silly as that is, it sticks in your head.

This happens?

Next you're going to tell me the clitoris is actually a real thing *scoffs*.

Bouncer's post reminds me ...

When we were engaged a dear friend, then in her mid 40s, shared with my woman her 'journey' with sexual fulfillment. She said she and her husband were married 15 years before she had an orgasm during penetration. We knew this couple well and admired them: vivacious, affectionate, delightful parents of five children, still very much in love. OK, given their generation, they would have had the disadvantage of so little public discussion of these things in their younger years [they'll be mid 80s now].

But this I know of them: Sex was always quite frequent, and always very affectionate between them. Yet 15 years before she went the whole distance in coitus with her lovely and attentive man. After that, it was often that she did. I wish I knew more - what exactly was different for them - but I don't.

But the point of their story is this, surely: "Never say never".
Never say 'It ain't gonna happen for me/her/us'.

Bouncer's post reminds me ...

When we were engaged a dear friend, then in her mid 40s, shared with my woman her 'journey' with sexual fulfillment. She said she and her husband were married 15 years before she had an orgasm during penetration. We knew this couple well and admired them: vivacious, affectionate, delightful parents of five children, still very much in love. OK, given their generation, they would have had the disadvantage of so little public discussion of these things in their younger years [they'll be mid 80s now].

But this I know of them: Sex was always quite frequent, and always very affectionate between them. Yet 15 years before she went the whole distance in coitus with her lovely and attentive man. After that, it was often that she did. I wish I knew more - what exactly was different for them - but I don't.

But the point of their story is this, surely: "Never say never".
Never say 'It ain't gonna happen for me/her/us'.

Education....
Can we say this again people?

EDUCATION!!!!

We need more of it.
Men need to learn what the g-spot is... Where it is...
The fact that it isn't 'ripe' until MUCH later... How to tell if its 'ripe' (I have to apologise about using that word... I just can't think of a better one.)
Positions.... What works for her... If you have a up curve in your cock then missionary will work better... Don't have a curve? then you may need to alter your position a little.
Change the angle of attack.... lol... Sorry... couldn't resist! :rolleyes::D

The simple fact that women and men have different needs and practices...
BANG BANG BANG may get a guy off... But its not often that it works for the girl.

*THIS* is why we need good education.
I don't know about you lot but I had no idea about most of this until MUCH later in life and even then it was after looking stuff up.

I love what you're giving us on here Kal! Fun, and passion as well!
There we have it: EDUCATION, FUN, AND PASSION.
I don't think "angle of attack" needs to be in unreadable light blue either!

I'll say more soon about my education - by my woman, and, thankfully, very early on.

OK here’s my own response to some of that list in my thread opener.

about context, relationship and attitudes:
All my experience of sex is in the context of a loving relationship characterised by real joy in each other. I do believe that has been foundational in giving my wife a context in which to reach orgasm on me. It happened the second time we made love, which was the morning after we were married and eighteen months after our first and deeply erotic date. I had only the vaguest idea of what a woman’s climax might be like prior to that morning, and I remember, vividly, deciding ‘THIS … is what I am going to give her whenever I can.’ Looking back, there is a sense in which she had an 18 month ‘build’ to that moment.

about foreplay and technique which may helpful:
We have an ease about telling each other that we want sex at the next opportunity. So sometimes, the foreplay off and on goes on for half a day. On those occasions I have much more confidence that she will have a first-rate orgasm while I’m fucking her or she is riding me. That said, sometimes a really short fuse – of bursting erotic energy out of the blue that builds to a crazy mauling of each other with energy and urgency and sweat, sometimes that results in a couple of sudden peaks for my gal: typically once on my fingers and then a big one on my thrusts. [more about technique in another post].

about the time it might take:
As a young man I had to work really hard with this one. So many times my ejaculation came out of no-where when we had only just got going. There were times when it had happened two and three times in a row and she felt really dejected and angry. We just weren’t into carrying on with other kinds of stimulation or an attempt at a rapid turnaround for round two from me. Looking back, I don’t know why we didn’t. But, hey ho. I learned the subtle arts of holding back: A pause after first penetrating; rapid thrusting for only short periods with slow grinding or gentle in-and-out between times; distracting attention from the pleasure at my junk with focus on kissing or breast-caressing or whatever; occasions of total stillness of our bodies while joined, with nothing but sweet words; and if necessary to increase the length of fucking time, to come out, wipe dry, roll on a condom, and back in there [mind, there is a right time to do that – too soon and there is nil effect, too late and you might fucking spurt into the damn thing while putting it on!].

about the things a man needs to understand or learn or master:
More in another post: loads to say on this one!

about a woman allowing her own release:
More next post.

about the difference age can make, for the woman and for the man:
Of course with us, experience and understanding of each other has come with the years of frequent sex. But alongside that, age for the purposes of the thread theme is a huge advantage! In three senses: Turned 60, I can easily last for as long as I choose to; From her late 30s, she has a much greater freedom in the expression of her sexual desire and her sexual satisfaction and her orgasms are at 60 the most awesome they have ever been and they have always been awesome; when all other things are hunky dory – we’re not too tired, nor too worried about other things, there’s time – then it’s a done deal that she will have the pleasure of the long build, the period of multi-orgasmic joy, a massive sense of release and satisfaction, and then a whole different kind of sexiness for focussing pleasure on her husband.

There you go. I really don’t want to brag. Rather to share a story worth sharing. Simon.

I am just going to comment on one aspect - the time it might take. I think we may be a bit unusual in that my wife was generally the one to hurry things along. From the point of getting to her nipples to her string of orgasms would be 10 to 15 minutes max. Once she got started, she wanted to get to the finish line. She would tell me she needed to get on top and after that it was a race down the home stretch.

Orgasms can be fabulous however they happen: oral, hand, clitoral stimulation, vibrators – but there is a kind of ‘holy grail’ in all this: a woman’s orgasm on a man’s cock while all that is going on at that moment is the pair of them are fucking like crazy. The joy builds intensely and explodes unforgettably.

The whole "holy grail" aspect of this bothers me a bit. Women may not ALL be physically wired for this to happen, at least without some clitoral stimulation and/or a man who can fuck for hours, and the focus on this holy grail leads many women (and men, too) to feel somehow inadequate. If the man is determined that she experience orgasm during intercourse, it puts unrealistic expectations on some woman and may make her wonder if the other orgasms she experiences are then less "real" or in some cases, almost "un-natural".

I have only on somewhat rare occasions cum with a cock inside me. For what it's worth, there has been no correlation with my "just letting go", with my love or emotional/physical comfort level with the partner, or my age (although there is generally but not always a correlation with clitoral stimulation). They are wonderful, yes, and I admit to fantasizing about that "holy grail". But I think it's better in the end to appreciate ALL orgasms and not put so much extra emphasis on both partners to achieve that holy but sometimes virtually impossibly elusive grail.

^^^
I hear what you're saying, ql.
Indeed, the last thing I wanted to do in setting up this thread is cause any sense of disappointment for anyone. So, thank you for writing this. It's a really valuable statement here. Thank you.

The whole "holy grail" aspect of this bothers me a bit. Women may not ALL be physically wired for this to happen, at least without some clitoral stimulation and/or a man who can fuck for hours, and the focus on this holy grail leads many women (and men, too) to feel somehow inadequate. If the man is determined that she experience orgasm during intercourse, it puts unrealistic expectations on some woman and may make her wonder if the other orgasms she experiences are then less "real" or in some cases, almost "un-natural".

I have only on somewhat rare occasions cum with a cock inside me. For what it's worth, there has been no correlation with my "just letting go", with my love or emotional/physical comfort level with the partner, or my age (although there is generally but not always a correlation with clitoral stimulation). They are wonderful, yes, and I admit to fantasizing about that "holy grail". But I think it's better in the end to appreciate ALL orgasms and not put so much extra emphasis on both partners to achieve that holy but sometimes virtually impossibly elusive grail.

Well said, thank you for this. I have thought for a long time that there is entirely too much pressure on folks that there is only one route to pleasure, only one way to achieve the ultimate pleasure. Whereas the reality is that whether someone truly enjoys, truly experiences wonders, is dependent upon countless things: the person they're with, what kind of a day they've had, whether at that moment if their partner has the same kind of experience in mind, whether they're in pain or not, whether they're easily distracted about one thing and another, where they happen to be, how cold it might be, etc, etc infinitum. It's not something to be accomplished, it's an experience to be savored. One gal I was with actually set a timer, which turned the entire thing into a sporting event, not an event that I was comfortable with. Have I ever felt a woman climax whilst I was in her? Certainly, and it was incredibly nice. Is it a usual thing? Not so much, but that's not important. What's important is that we communicate, we pleasure each other and take pleasure in the other's responses, whatever style of pleasure we choose.
So sorry, I've been on my soapbox, but your post was the catalyst for my too long train of thought.
Again, thank you.
:rose:

Great Thread

So, have your say:

*****I can only speak for myself but I guess I was a late bloomer. I had to learn that it was okay to be a sexual being and that it wasn't dirty or I wasn't a bad person because I liked sex. My mother is very religious and we were not allowed to be sexual or talk about it and no revealing clothing, ever. I had to learn myself and that's where Lit came in, I found it looking for answers.

*****I'm more aware now that I'm older about how my body works, aging is a good thing, for me anyway.

Perhaps I should order a very Tall Latte, I think I am going to be on this thread for a while. Thanks for starting this thread SS! But this^ above really speaks to me.

About 8 years ago I ended a long term relationship and I found I was lucky enough to have met several older women who were "late bloomers" and was that a treat!

The key point I see in what is said is the woman has an equal "seat at the table" when it comes to sex. The act is sex is seen differently for the first time. It is an act that involves TWO people and both of their pleasure not just the guy. The goal is pleasure for both, that may be orgasms or release for both be it oral, during intercourse, or upside down with a feather, whatever you both decide.

Analogy : You are at a restaurant. The waiter gives BOTH of you menus. Your wife looks at the menu and orders whatever she wants based on how she feels that day. It may be an orgasm, it may not. Each person decides on what they want and together they make it happen. In many cases the woman was never even presented with a Menu, she had no choices and her hunger for sex was ignored and suppressed.

Okay once we have ordered from the menu, then we can talk about techniques, lasting longer in bed, etc etc. However again the woman in the past has been encouraged not to express how she likes her meal, so it takes a while for some to ask for the "hot sauce" or the side order of orgasms that has never been requested before.

Finally, what some women (in my opinion of course) don't know is how AMAZINGLY sexy and HOT it is for the woman to actually sit at the table, order, express her desires, and enjoy them like a person who has not eaten for days. To share all those embarrassing sounds, grunts, groans, release of fluids and emotions with your partner is a most wonderful thing a woman can do with me. I treasure it and makes me feel closer to my mate. Then I find I can do the same with her and it gets very intense, emotional and loving.

Orgasms are not graded, they are personal. Nobody is measuring sounds with a decibel meter. It is about my mate being herself and me helping her on the journey to releasing with me in orgasm and her feeling completely comfortable in that. Once she is comfortable with me and in being herself there is no pressure I feel, even IF I tell her I enjoy us cumming together during intercourse.

ES

Simon.

I would say simultaneous orgasm is the "Holy Grail" in all of this for me. In some cases it may be in a 69 embrace that it happens. However some of my most intense experiences have been in the missionary position with both of us holding each other tightly as we come together. The emotional and physical release, the exchange of love energy, and the holding after while we listen to our heartbeats return to normal is awesome.

As far as technique goes, I know one woman who knew what she needed to orgasm. If we got to a point that she wanted to cum with me and she was not there yet, she would grind her clit against my pubic bone (missionary position) and as soon as she started cumming that caused me to cum. Or she would reach down and rub her clit if I was standing up while fucking her. I have even seen some couples use a Hatachi wand to help the woman cum during intercourse. It is all about what the couple wants to do and is comfortable with, there are no rules when you are in the bedroom.

Sometimes if the woman cums before me and there is a lot of fluid, I find it hard to cum after her. I enjoy watching her cum, and I continue fucking to let her enjoy herself even more. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it anytime my partner has an orgasm, especially while I am inside her. I can feel her muscles clenching on my dick, I feel her juices flow out of her pussy on to the bed and my balls, it is great.

BUT the Holy Grail for me is cumming together. It is very intimate. It is not easy, at times she needs one type of stimulation and I need another for us to cum together.

ES

... I have thought for a long time that there is entirely too much pressure on folks that there is only one route to pleasure, only one way to achieve the ultimate pleasure. Whereas the reality is that whether someone truly enjoys, truly experiences wonders, is dependent upon countless things ...
Oh do I recognise that "too much pressure", on men as well as on women! That is so the reason why I have been careful to set the tone of this thread as exploratory, affirming, generous, and delighting is whatever it is we each have and value in our sexual experience.

I've used the word "fabulous" to describe any kind of sexual climax including what might happen solo; there's the context of this discussion and let's all hold to that please.

The term "holy grail" in relation to vaginal orgasm - yeah I stand by using it, not in the sense of 'This We Must All Achieve', but in the sense, 'This is a profoundly special experience for a woman, and for her man, when it happens even if only very rarely, so let's explore how that works and if there may be ways for it to flow more freely for at least some of those who long for it'.

So, please it's not 'pressure', on this thread anyway; rather it's exploration, it's invitation to adventure with the possibilities.

Thank you, Kitschshaman, for your 'soap box' post. I offer this response not in contradiction, but as my humble attempt, as instigator, in steering the thread.

Simon

... Analogy : You are at a restaurant. The waiter gives BOTH of you menus ...

ES, What a wake up call to a lot of men! I love all you've written. And you've got me longing: simultaneous is rare for us now that as an old geyser I take so long! But I can still feast on what used to be for us often. :cool:

Quietly is correct, women are not wired for vaginal orgasm. The vagina doesn't have nerve endings which would allow for that to happen. When orgasm occurs vaginally its either a mistake(the clitoris is actually the source, ie, she's on top), a woman may not have had a clitoral orgasm to compare it to or she's lying - sorry boys it happens.

That all sounds medical and boring so let me mention something more fun.

As a woman that has enjoyed orgasms for many years I can say coming together is not the happiest ending. Once an orgasm occurs the gspot and cervical opening are ultra sensitive and more(lots more!)penetration feels AMAZING.

Quietly is correct, women are not wired for vaginal orgasm. The vagina doesn't have nerve endings which would allow for that to happen. When orgasm occurs vaginally its either a mistake(the clitoris is actually the source, ie, she's on top), a woman may not have had a clitoral orgasm to compare it to or she's lying - sorry boys it happens.

That all sounds medical and boring so let me mention something more fun.

As a woman that has enjoyed orgasms for many years I can say coming together is not the happiest ending. Once an orgasm occurs the gspot and cervical opening are ultra sensitive and more(lots more!)penetration feels AMAZING.

I say, this thread is about one man's joy of having sex with his wife and shouting that joy to all of us in the form of him telling us how much he enjoys it when his wife orgasms on his cock. Does anyone else like this? Yes I do is my response.

He has taken MANY careful and considerate steps to make sure his wife is happy, and over the years she is very comfortable with him and they truly enjoy their sex life. I see this thread as his way of sharing that with all of us.

To present "facts" from Doctors, etc or an anatomy lesson hits me the wrong way. That is my own trigger I admit, I am a bit sensitive to this. Why? Before I ever starting dating I read all kinds of books and statistics how women never orgasm, are not wired to orgasm with a man in them, and the man should know more about a woman, etc etc. As a young kid 21 years old, that depressed me before I ever even got into the bedroom. It effected my sex life negatively at first. Again this is how I took it and my own bad I admit.

I completely understand the gist of what is being said above, it is about not putting pressure on the woman to orgasm. The point is no matter how women are wired, each one is different and I think many guys can learn from the original post on how to do that with someone you love. Sure, guys need to understand for some women it will not happen while they are inside the woman. Find out what works for your woman and go from there.

I am the one who mentioned the "Holy Grail" of sex for me is cumming with my partner. IF that is not for you, I understand and accept that since we all are different. I actually sat down one day with my present gf and asked her what she liked most about our sex and she told me that she liked cumming together the most. So we try to do that when we can. As I mentioned above that is not always with my dick inside her, sometimes it is in a 69 or with her grinding on me on top, her sitting on my face and jacking me off, etc. But there are times when we do cum together while I am inside of her and again as I pointed out earlier, some of the techniques we use do involve her grinding her clit on my pubic bone, me playing with her clit or her moving on top of my Cowgirl style.

But I will mention this to add to the discussion and I feel this is a big part of sex we all forget about, the mind. I know of past gfs and women on lit here that say the guy getting extra hard just before orgasm turns them on enough to orgasm themselves. In other cases it is the feeling of cum spurting inside that sets them off, I feel in each instance it is the mind that is so turned on, that is what causes the orgasm. And getting the mind turned on, starts way back hours before in foreplay both physical and verbal in my opinion.

To me the cumming together part is wonderful and the feeling of the energy exchange, the holding each other after, and the emotional release is something that I really like. It does not happen all the time for us, there is no pressure for it to, when it does though we enjoy it.

ES

ES, What a wake up call to a lot of men! I love all you've written. And you've got me longing: simultaneous is rare for us now that as an old geyser I take so long! But I can still feast on what used to be for us often. :cool:

Thank you and I am glad you started this thread!

I love food a lot so I use many food or restaurant analogies.

Can you imagine some comedy team like SNL getting a hold of that analogy?

The woman gets the menu and she looks at it wondering what are all the things on it since she has never seen it before. Or she looks over at another table and asks why the woman at that table does not have a Menu?

"What is a 69?" she asks the waiter.

"Well Madam, that is a delicious choice....." He goes on to explain in a french accent then asks if she would like to hear the suggested "specials" for the evening.

ES

Back