Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-13-2015, 06:15 PM   #26
petitepetal
Virgin
 
petitepetal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Central NC
Posts: 4
Red face Hadley!!

I'm new here to literotica, but I stumbled upon a story series in the Anal section (lol) that I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with. It's called Hadley's Other Cherry, and there are like 3 parts in the series, plus another story with the same characters in the First Time section. All the stories are by Totalknockout and the link to her stories is here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

The stories are about an 18 year old gymnast who looses her virginity to an older man and all of their sexual escapades. I guess I'm biased because I'm an ex-gymnast who had an affair with an older man once, but these stories are HOT. I love how she writes the sex scenes… the right combo of steamy and sweet (and perfect for a little nubbin rubbin' material… )
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2015, 12:23 AM   #27
stretch351
Really Really Experienced
 
stretch351 is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by petitepetal View Post
I'm new here to literotica, but I stumbled upon a story series in the Anal section (lol) that I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with. It's called Hadley's Other Cherry, and there are like 3 parts in the series, plus another story with the same characters in the First Time section. All the stories are by Totalknockout and the link to her stories is here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

The stories are about an 18 year old gymnast who looses her virginity to an older man and all of their sexual escapades. I guess I'm biased because I'm an ex-gymnast who had an affair with an older man once, but these stories are HOT. I love how she writes the sex scenes… the right combo of steamy and sweet (and perfect for a little nubbin rubbin' material… )
Thanks for the link, I'm looking forward to reading them
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #28
srjman
Literotica Guru
 
srjman is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 1,462
Great thread!

As fun as the boards are, the stories are what originally brought me to this site, and one of the main reasons I keep coming back. So happy to see a home for recommendations.

For my taste, j267 writes some of the best wife sharing stories on Lit. "An Aspen Vacation" is an amazing series, as is "Home for the Holidays." Both include exhibitionism, wife sharing, group play, pregnancy fetish, with three dimensional characters and a compelling story line. Full endorsement, whatever that counts for.

http://www.i.literotica.com/stories/....php?id=680991
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2015, 06:10 PM   #29
nevergetenough
Literotica Guru
 
nevergetenough's Avatar
 
nevergetenough is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: in a house
Posts: 1,033
silkstockinglover

Deleted

Last edited by nevergetenough : 01-17-2016 at 11:01 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2015, 07:31 AM   #30
deepdarkwoods
Virgin
 
deepdarkwoods is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 25
Melanieatplay - rock star story

I caught this one when it came out:
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-road-trip-9
It's actually called the Road Trip I guess. Melanie has written a lot of stuff for this site, the co-writer not so much, but he's still good.
I liked both characters in this Road Trip story... and actually this is more of a character driven story than it is a sex story - the male character, the fading rock-star, is really likeable. And the way the story bounces from being narrated by the female character, to the male character, is really pretty good.

I don't know... most of the time with erotica you're reading and there's a real "this is just a sex fantasy" thing about it... Road Trip seems real... real people living a real life.

Now we just have to convince these folks to write a 2nd chapter!!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-29-2015, 04:22 PM   #31
near1111
Experienced
 
near1111 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 64
I recommand the stories from the skilled hands of Soular:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Espacialy the amazing stories "Damnd dress" and "Seven days" are recommanded.

She has the unique gift to put a lot of drama inside the stories. It realy hurts some times but you can not stop reading.

BTW: I want to see the person who does not get wet eyes while reading chapters 4-5 from "Seven days".
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2016, 11:05 AM   #32
le_kitty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Falling into darkness by Elianna

Vampire romance written incredibly well with a fresh angle. There are some cliche's, most of them done very well, the characters are worth falling in love with. It's a page turner, storyline is succinct, no detail is irrelevant. A very satisfying read you can finish in a few hours.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2016, 08:31 AM   #33
tompo296
Virgin
 
tompo296 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8
Smile Good reads on Lit

I have read hundreds of stories on Lit and have found the following authors excellent, particularly the stories of 'Ohio' and 'Always Raining'. The authors build up stories and strong characters and pluasible plot lines. One of my all time favourites (so far) has been GaryAPB's @ Back to Bristol'
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2016, 08:50 AM   #34
tompo296
Virgin
 
tompo296 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardYakka View Post
There are two writers that, in my opinion, are class above any other here. At least in LW section which very tough territory.
Rehnquist is one and anything in his collection [which is not huge, but quality over quantity] is well worth the read.
My personal favourite is Lazy Lemon Sun. Story of a man betrayed by the closest of the family [starting with his own brother and onwards, can't say more, it will spoil it]]. Absolutely brilliant.

DanielQSteele is the other one.
It's pretty lengthy but you can't go past When We Were Married series. The story of Jacksonville prosecutor Bill Maitland and the four words that ended his marriage.

What both have in common is phenomenal character development, brilliant dialogue throughout and realistic/believable plots.
Highly recommended.
Totally agree with you, I also rate https://www.literotica.com/s/back-to-bristol-ch-01>22, by GaryAPB and I suggest you try the stories of 'Alwaysraining'
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2016, 11:13 PM   #35
GD88
Really Experienced
 
GD88 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 244
A story I can't seem to get enough off is "Paid Services" by EklecktikChik

https://www.literotica.com/s/paid-services

Businesswoman Lacey hires male escort Trent for the night. I love the dynamics at play in this story. Trent takes control of the situation, at one point getting Lacey to strip down to just her panties and dance for him before giving her a fucking of a lifetime.

I suppose business women/female executives are a fetish of mine. You always wonder what are these women like behind their professional and business-like demeanor. So this is a very hot story for me.

Last edited by GD88 : 02-22-2016 at 11:16 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2016, 02:23 AM   #36
Jose_Rick
Experienced
 
Jose_Rick is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
The story that captured my heart was: Home Is Where the Heart Is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/home-is-...the-heart-is-1
I couldn't agree more. Great, great story. I also recommend LC's incomparable Siblings With Benefits series.

Start here:
https://www.literotica.com/s/sibling...benefits-ch-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim4 View Post
PacoFear wrote a few incest stories that I really liked, Macallan Promises, Stolen Kisses, Words on Skin, classics..
I second both Words on Skin and Stolen Kisses. Both great stories.
https://www.literotica.com/s/words-on-skin
https://www.literotica.com/s/stolen-kisses-4
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2016, 12:04 AM   #37
visioneer
Literotica Guru
 
visioneer's Avatar
 
visioneer is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in the dungeon of my Muse
Posts: 801
For a terrific BDSM story, try "Unruly Beast: A Domme and Her sub" by ErisJade. This one is smoking hot.

https://www.literotica.com/s/unruly-...me-and-her-sub
__________________

Stories and Poems
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2016, 02:58 AM   #38
Flirtingrosie
Virgin
 
Flirtingrosie is offline
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Hot bisexual story

This one really pushed my buttons. It starts like it is going to be a gay male story, which I often enjoy anyway, but it gets more complicated, and each extra element worked for me. The writer says it is his first but he writes well, and he seemed to have a checklist of the things that turn me on most! Bondage, breastfeeding, massage, voyeurism....

https://www.literotica.com/s/his-first-massage
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2016, 06:42 AM   #39
Learin
President Fartfeathers
 
Learin's Avatar
 
Learin is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Somewhere between here and there.
Posts: 1,823
This is one of my personal favourites. It has elements of reluctance, some great erotic imagery and, obviously, taboo.

https://www.literotica.com/s/living-...cle-john-ch-01

Goldeniangel is one of my favourite authors on Lit. Her short strokers are just terrific.
__________________
Some People just need a high-five.

In the face. With a chair.

***


It's pronounced Lee-Erin.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2016, 02:35 AM   #40
BassPlayerRob
Really Experienced
 
BassPlayerRob's Avatar
 
BassPlayerRob is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 217
Tristan's Tale by IncomingPornDuck is one of the most well crafted and interesting stories I've read on this site. It gets a bit light on the sex after the 2nd chapter, but all the sex after that fits just right and seems integral to the advancement of the plot. It's absolutely wonderful. I binge read the entire series so far in 2 days.
__________________
My SRP Profile: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...&postcount=462
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2017, 07:55 AM   #41
Karmamad
Virgin
 
Karmamad is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Making a Devil out of me by en_extase
http://i.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=279865

And

What I wrote by youbadboy
http://i.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=176472

Something about the situations in both stories makes me want to try and act these out
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2017, 03:18 AM   #42
TDRay1612
Virgin
 
TDRay1612 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Earth
Posts: 21
Comedy

Birthday girl by Agera is probably my favourite story series. Great humour and a great story all together.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 05:40 AM   #43
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 4,407
A great story I read: Chords that Bind

I have been reading some of the stories, usually ones geared toward thrillers, and I found one that kept me engages all the way through. It had everything I enjoyed in a story:

My favorite part about the story were the characters and the story line. This thriller/romance starts with a kidnapping and rescue? and all that follows afterward. Thriller, erotica, romance, suspense, all in one.


Chords that Bind
by Poeticlicense91, in nonconsent/reluctance
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 03:33 AM   #44
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 4,407
I was trying to find another story to read like the one I read before, It is just difficult to sift through all of the stories.

Do you have any recommendations on stories that contain a thrilling plot with a hero character that saves and falls in love with the woman character.

Any kind of romantic love story with lots of drama and...

Thank you for your help!
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 04:24 AM   #45
electricblue66
Literotica Guru
 
electricblue66 is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Oz
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToSatisfyMyHusband View Post
I was trying to find another story to read like the one I read before, It is just difficult to sift through all of the stories.
Have a look at the "tags" for the story you liked (go to its last page, the tags are at the end of the story), then use those tags to do a story search. You will get a list of stories with the same tags. The results page will then show dozens more related tags.

Older stories only have ten x tag fields, and it's completely up to the author to select their own words - over time you'll see common words for your favourite kink, which should make searching easier.

The other thing to do is go look at your fave author's favourite stories/authors. Like minds generally attract, so thats another way to find other writers in your area of interest.

Good luck!
__________________
electricblue

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Last edited by electricblue66 : 07-23-2017 at 08:50 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 04:42 AM   #46
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 4,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricblue66 View Post
Have a look at the "tags" for the story you liked (go to its last page, the tags are at the end of the story), then use those tags to do a story search. You will get a list of stories with the same tags. The results page will then show dozens more related tags.

Older stories only have ten x tag fields, and it's completely up to the author to select their own words - over time you'll see common words for your favourite kink, which should make searching easier.

The other thing to do is go look at your fave author's favourite stories/authors. Like minds generally attract, so thats another to find other writers in your area of interest.
Y
Good luck!
Thank you for your help, I'll try to use the tags, other author's stories as well as those favorited or commented on the story.

Its hard to top the first story you've read and then not be able to find one that comes close to it...There's always Amazon, but these are short stories.
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 05:57 PM   #47
reeche
Virgin
 
reeche is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
New here but I've casually viewed literotica on and off over the years but never really explored the site very much. For whatever reason over the last month or two I've spent more time reading the site than I ever did in the past and came away way more impressed than I thought I would. There is really good legit writing on the site which was a revelation for me since I never really viewed this type of writing that way and instead as more of way to just get off quickly.

Just thought I'd show my appreciation to some of those people and those stories.


I immediately feel in love with these two stories. I just loved the two characters and their friendship. It just felt so damn real and fun and perfect.

Best Christmas Gift Ever & A favor returned from loverofFUN.

https://www.literotica.com/s/best-christmas-gift-ever
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-favor-returned


But your enemies closer by KennaColrite is an outstanding long story with two characters who start off as enemies. It was such a great page turner I plowed through the whole thing in one go because I had to find find out what was going to happen.

https://www.literotica.com/s/but-your-enemies-closer


The Girl who came in from the Cold from BuckyRivers is a sweet little strangers meet kind of story that legit touched my emotions

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-gir...-from-the-cold


Mrs. Hardison by FinalStand is a terrific series of a dominant business women getting into a relationship with an underling and the power games that ensue. Loved it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/mrs-hardison-ch-01


Dad's the man is an incest story from Ameaner that ties into a larger massive 3 part trilogy kind of thing that involves some supernatural elements. They are all very good but this part of the trilogy is my favorite and doesn't really deal with the supernatural elements. It's basically a story about a broken family being put back together again via sex. There are a few scenes I literally envision in my head that would make good movie scenes.

https://www.literotica.com/s/dads-the-man-ch-1



I'll stop here even though I could go on with another 10 or 15 great stories that are absolutely 100% worth recommending. These stories are all generally long and involved for the most part and that's the reason why I recommend them. Maybe later I'll make another post with some stories that I think by comparison are under-rated gems or more stroke material style stories but these were the stories that made me register on the site and look at erotic writing in a whole different light.

There is nothing wrong with a great stroke story. They are like a tasty bit of fast food. What I didn't really imagine was that there were stories in the genre that could give me the same feelings as traditional literature with great characters and plots mixed in with the erotic elements. As soon as I read them, I knew I had to make a post thanking the authors for opening my eyes.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 06:13 PM   #48
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 4,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeche View Post
New here but I've casually viewed literotica on and off over the years but never really explored the site very much. For whatever reason over the last month or two I've spent more time reading the site than I ever did in the past and came away way more impressed than I thought I would. There is really good legit writing on the site which was a revelation for me since I never really viewed this type of writing that way and instead as more of way to just get off quickly.

Just thought I'd show my appreciation to some of those people and those stories.


I immediately feel in love with these two stories. I just loved the two characters and their friendship. It just felt so damn real and fun and perfect.

Best Christmas Gift Ever & A favor returned from loverofFUN.

https://www.literotica.com/s/best-christmas-gift-ever
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-favor-returned


But your enemies closer by KennaColrite is an outstanding long story with two characters who start off as enemies. It was such a great page turner I plowed through the whole thing in one go because I had to find find out what was going to happen.

https://www.literotica.com/s/but-your-enemies-closer


The Girl who came in from the Cold from BuckyRivers is a sweet little strangers meet kind of story that legit touched my emotions

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-gir...-from-the-cold


Mrs. Hardison by FinalStand is a terrific series of a dominant business women getting into a relationship with an underling and the power games that ensue. Loved it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/mrs-hardison-ch-01


Dad's the man is an incest story from Ameaner that ties into a larger massive 3 part trilogy kind of thing that involves some supernatural elements. They are all very good but this part of the trilogy is my favorite and doesn't really deal with the supernatural elements. It's basically a story about a broken family being put back together again via sex. There are a few scenes I literally envision in my head that would make good movie scenes.

https://www.literotica.com/s/dads-the-man-ch-1



I'll stop here even though I could go on with another 10 or 15 great stories that are absolutely 100% worth recommending. These stories are all generally long and involved for the most part and that's the reason why I recommend them. Maybe later I'll make another post with some stories that I think by comparison are under-rated gems or more stroke material style stories but these were the stories that made me register on the site and look at erotic writing in a whole different light.

There is nothing wrong with a great stroke story. They are like a tasty bit of fast food. What I didn't really imagine was that there were stories in the genre that could give me the same feelings as traditional literature with great characters and plots mixed in with the erotic elements. As soon as I read them, I knew I had to make a post thanking the authors for opening my eyes.
Thank you for sharing the stories you liked. I am going to check those out. I've given up on searching for my favorite stories, I could use the tags, but it is overwhelming to search through all those.
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 04:57 AM   #49
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru
 
LanguageOfLove's Avatar
 
LanguageOfLove is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Around lots of water
Posts: 4,407
I am so excited! My favorite story just added another chapter. I wasn't expecting that!
__________________
Happily married, ready for new and exciting adventures together!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 07:06 AM   #50
Son_of_Battles
Experienced
 
Son_of_Battles is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Your G-Spot
Posts: 30
Trapped in a Game

Trapped in a Game, by Kousakacomplex. https://www.literotica.com/s/trapped-in-a-game-pt-01

It is fairly new I suppose. Only out for a couple of month. It is an Incest tale about a brother and sister that are playing this futuristic, state of the art, virtual MMO (multiplayer online game). Something happens, and what was supposed to be a relatively harmless experience turns into "if you die in the game, you die in real life." on top of that, everyone in the game is stuck in the game.

The erotic parts are good, but the story itself is amazing, IMO. If you enjoy computer games and erotic literature, you should definitely check it out.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.