Tranny At Nightclub

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Norman Roberts felt that he had more than earned tonight's diversion. A heavy workload of real-estate sales had earned his partner and himself a more than decent commission for their growing firm: Roberts, Quinn, & Associates. He could guess that his colleague, Howard Quinn, would be at a watering hole of his own, though he never bothered to check up too much. Quinn was a fellow killer at real-estate, which was what mattered. What, if any, private life the rather short and slim, almost effeminate partner had was no concern of Norman's. He had his own social life to live....it involved rum, Coke, cigars, loud '90s grunge/alternative rock, and ladies....lots of ladies.

Norman was into his last third of his cigar and his second rum and Coke when he saw her.....damn, that was one fine young woman....those nice, smooth legs, that gorgeous, if short red hair, that very delectable ass....that fair, freckled skin. True, she was slimmer than Norman usually went for, not to mention rather smallish on the breast side, but her virtues far outshone her vices. Then she sat next to him and ordered her drink. He didn't care what it was, he had some extra money and he badly wanted to buy it for her.

Norman couldn't help it if he nearly drooled as he saw the shape of that delightful ass through her miniskirt. His eyes traveled up the back of her bare midriff to where her top began. The tattoo that went up her spine sent shivers up Norman's....it was an image of a horned she-devil with a sexy ass, great tits, and a long tail that pointed downward to her tailbone.

The words were out before Norman could stop himself, "Hello, there. Mind if I pay for that drink of yours?"

OOC: Looking for a writer of either sex to play the mystery lady.
 
Last edited:
hello

"Thanks I'm cindy." This man seemed kind. I smile and take a sip.
"So what do you do? I am a teacher. If I get lucky this will lead to more than a conversation.
 
night cap

This guy is amazing. We chat like we have known each other for twenty years. All too soon, the evening is at an end. "I'd love to spend some more time", I giggle. I don't live far from here
 
Norman Roberts

Norman smiled at Cindy and answered, "I'm Norman, but you can call me Norm. Just don't call me late for dinner."

Norm reached over, feeling brave, and began caressing Cindy's short, ginger hair. He kissed her on the lips, feeling very eager for her. He was braver than usual with a woman he had just met, but then they had hit it off. Why not? Why not go for it with her, see how it worked....she was such a thrilling, attractive woman.....

"A teacher, are you? Well, guess I'm hot for teacher now," he grinned as he broke the kiss.

There was something to this girl....what it was, Norm didn't know, but he knew that he wasn't able to just leave her alone, not after having met her and struck a chord of sorts.

"I sell real-estate myself," he added, "My partner and I run a realty business together. Roberts, Quinn, and Associates."
 
d

I brought a house from your outfit. I'm getting tired of this noise. Shall we go?
Quickly, I smile as we walk out to my car. We are going to get to know each other today.
We drive to my house, I invite you in, and stretch out on the couch.
 
Norman Roberts

Norm laughed at hearing that Cindy had been a client.

"Must have been with Howard or one of the junior realtors, because I would remember selling to you."

When they got to her place and sat on the sofa, Norm began making out with Cindy again, stroking her hair as he kissed her lips with a great deal of tongue.
 
Norman Roberts

"Abnormal, huh? Well, it can't be too bad, whatever it is. I'm drawn to you and I'll try to keep an open mind," Norm shrugged it off, not too worried about whatever was causing body image issues for Cindy....in his experience, women who weren't super-vain all had some kind of supposed "defect" which was usually nothing to sweat.

Norm began caressing Cindy's back now as he resumed kissing her, his hand inching closer to the top of her miniskirt. He loved how smooth her skin was, too....so creamy.

"God, you're sexy!" he told her.
 
Norman Roberts

Norm's eyes grew large as he saw the cock showing through Cindy's panties, a nice, hairless one, but definitely a cock with a set of balls. Curiously, while amazed at realizing that he had been making out with a transsexual, Norm felt no disgust....he was still quite horny and eager to fuck....

"Mind if I touch it? I've never done that to a dick before," Norm said, not sure of how Cindy would feel about that....he had never wanted to touch a guy's junk, but this was no guy. Oh, Cindy had a dick and some balls, but she was no dude, not really....on some basic level, he grasped that she was just a chick who happened to have a dick.

"I just want to play with it a little."
 
Norman Roberts

Norman wasn't sure if that story held water, but he figured that Cindy's parents might have told her that to make her feel like a freak. He grasped now why she considered herself less attractive.

Norm reached for Cindy's dick and began lightly caressing it, enjoying the smooth skin of her cock and even fondling her balls for a bit. He resumed kissing her mouth, now fully aware that this was a woman who had a dick, but not caring in spite of what he might have thought. Then again, he recalled watching the end of Ace Ventura and not really being sickened like the characters were by the scene where Lois Einhorn proved to be Ray Finkel. Was he bi, or was it just that trannies were simply women with men's junk?

"I want to fuck that sweet ass of yours, Cindy. However, first let me suck your dick," Norm offered, dropping to his knees and opening his mouth.
 
Norman Roberts

Norman opened his mouth and began licking and kissing that nice, smooth cock before he started to actively suck Cindy's dick. He didn't know what to expect from sucking a cock, having never done so, but he took to it with enthusiasm. He loved how slick it was as he sucked on it, doing what he recalled feeling good to him....starting with the head and soon almost gagging as he took it inside all the way to the base.

His hands resumed stroking Cindy's balls, too, nice and smooth as well....probably shaved or waxed, but he didn't care. He soon had Cindy's cock in his mouth, right at the throat as he faced the gag reflex and worked his way past it. His other hand started rubbing Cindy's ass while he deep-throated her.

Norman didn't say anything yet, but he parted her cheeks slightly to run his fingers along her crack, eager to turn her on. He was bound and determined to make her cum.
 
Norman Roberts

Norman couldn't believe how much hot cum poured into his mouth, but he gulped it down, warm as it was...he loved how creamy it was, never having tasted spunk before. To help push out more, he continued working her balls and slipped fingers from his other hand into her asshole.

"That's right, cum for me, let me swallow it all," Norm urged Cindy, enjoying this first experience of drinking cum from a dick....it was very nice indeed.
 
Norman Roberts

"Don't think that of me. I just want to spend time with you, in this case, fucking that fine ass of yours. How about it? Shall I lube you up and slide it in?" Norman went behind Cindy and started rimming and fingering her for now.....eager to get her in the mood for cock there.

Soon, Norm was really hard and ready for Cindy's ass...he wanted it very bad. He wanted to fuck her ass hard.

He stood behind her and parted her cheeks as he reached for some lube that he kept in his jacket. He applied that cold lube to the outside puckered ring and even a little inside, to prepare Cindy for his cock to go balls deep inside her.

"Want to feel this cock against your prostate? I bet that you do...right up there, pushing toward your prostate."
 
Norman Roberts

Norman slipped his cock into Cindy's lubed asshole, slowly at first, letting her adjust to the pressure of my cock back there. After a moment of staying there, Norman began actively plundering her ass. He also reached around and started stroking Cindy's cock and balls as he fucked her. He had never fucked a tranny before, but he could get used to this. It was so damn tight and hot back there...
 
Norman kissed Cindy hard on the mouth and rubbed her back a little near the waist.

"You liked that, did you? I know that I did. Very nice, tight ass that you have. Want to taste it?" he teased her, brushing his freshly used cock against Cindy's own dick.
 
Back
Top