Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-16-2014, 08:10 PM   #51
RobDownSouth
The rain has stopped!
 
RobDownSouth's Avatar
 
RobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 57,617
It's now official, Vice President Joe Biden has become the first vice president to NOT shoot someone in the face in over a decade.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2014, 09:00 PM   #52
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck
 
gotsnowgotslush's Avatar
 
gotsnowgotslush is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cross Roads
Posts: 25,059
Thousands March in NYC, but the media conglomerate does not care to report on it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz7hkfNmfTY

http://ukprogressive.co.uk/the-media...icle33457.html

The media conglomerate does not care to report on Ferguson's shame, Sandra McEllroy.

WTF ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2014, 09:27 PM   #53
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr
 
Que's Avatar
 
Que is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Elsewhere
Posts: 29,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsDownSouth View Post
It's now official, Vice President Joe Biden has become the first vice president to NOT shoot someone in the face in over a decade.
That's funny. I stole it and got a good laugh out of the rednecks here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #54
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Wink

"Mitt Romney promised 6% unemployment. Newt Gingrich said he'd get us $2.50 gas. Isn't it time that they get a little credit?"

— Heard on Twitter
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2014, 12:20 AM   #55
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up










__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2014, 11:00 PM   #56
Disgustipated
LAWLZ
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26,020
Sleep it off


Last edited by Disgustipated : 06-16-2016 at 09:56 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2014, 11:33 PM   #57
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr
 
Que's Avatar
 
Que is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Elsewhere
Posts: 29,664
Somebody is feeling a little emotionally needy. I notice that somebody clipped it exactly above their own last post.

I probably could have responded to more threads quicker if the Internet connection here which all has to be sent and received by microwave relay was not so low in the inclement weather.

I will try to do better.

I found 18 topics to be of interest. That nineteenth one, I took a look at the thread starter, then I looked at 'Who posted?" and against my better judgment took a look. Nope, nothing of any interest there at all. Just a petty little LWCJ as one would expect from the cast of characters. Nothing of an substance to respond to.

Last edited by query : 12-19-2014 at 12:19 AM. Reason: "i" befor "e" EXCEPT after "c."
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2014, 07:03 AM   #58
Adre
Literotica Guru
 
Adre's Avatar
 
Adre is online now
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lowcountry
Posts: 17,107
So Rubio fiercely opposes an embassy in Communist Cuba but happily voted to send an ambassador to Communist China. Would any of the resident spinmeisters care to take a swing at this knuckleball?
__________________
Well it may be the devil
Or it may be the lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2014, 07:13 AM   #59
RobDownSouth
The rain has stopped!
 
RobDownSouth's Avatar
 
RobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 57,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adre View Post
So Rubio fiercely opposes an embassy in Communist Cuba but happily voted to send an ambassador to Communist China. Would any of the resident spinmeisters care to take a swing at this knuckleball?
It's the same sort of wingnut intellectual inconsistency we see here on a daily basis ("High Gas Prices? All Obama's Fault! Low Gas Prices? No thanks to Obama!")
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2014, 07:14 AM   #60
RobDownSouth
The rain has stopped!
 
RobDownSouth's Avatar
 
RobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston
Posts: 57,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
He's trying so very hard to fit in.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2014, 10:40 AM   #61
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up



















SHITRICHCOLLEGEKIDSSAY:

But…but I thought all Muslims were supposed to be barbaric sexists from the Stone Age.

Oh wait.


http://shitrichcollegekidssay.tumblr...supposed-to-be
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2014, 11:05 AM   #62
JohnnySavage
scapolo
 
JohnnySavage's Avatar
 
JohnnySavage is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Appalachian American
Posts: 40,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDownSouth View Post
It's now official, Vice President Joe Biden has become the first vice president to NOT shoot someone in the face in over a decade.
14 months too soon
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2014, 03:18 PM   #63
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Talking

The President just smashed that end-of-year presser. Threw shade, shut down some tried boolshit.

He only called on women reporters, beginning to end...and at the end, all the men were like

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 03:26 AM   #64
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5BBOtRIAAEekxE.jpg:large[/IMG]
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 03:30 AM   #65
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5GSiKsIMAAuLyF.jpg:large[/IMG]
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #66
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr
 
Que's Avatar
 
Que is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Elsewhere
Posts: 29,664
This is becoming the Facebook of politics. Memes for those that don't read.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 01:00 PM   #67
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by query View Post
This is becoming the Facebook of politics. Memes for those that don't read.
That's what Isolated Blurts are in a nutshell, tho'. And what communities are transforming into. Condensed, micro-neighboorhood aggregates for easier, faster digestion.

The future will be snippetized.
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #68
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr
 
Que's Avatar
 
Que is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Elsewhere
Posts: 29,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
That's what Isolated Blurts are in a nutshell, tho'. And what communities are transforming into. Condensed, micro-neighboorhood aggregates for easier, faster digestion.

The future will be snippetized.
Yep I saw all that the last four election cycles. I don't think it is a great thing. No matter one's political persuasion, it's better to have a skeptical, well informed electorate that I disagree with than an easily persuaded, unaware one.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2014, 05:10 AM   #69
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5PaxnZCcAAKIv2.jpg[/IMG]
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2014, 05:11 AM   #70
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5W_-I4CcAAUay1.jpg:large[/IMG]
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #71
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up



__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08


Last edited by IrezumiKiss : 12-21-2014 at 05:36 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #72
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up

Two NYPD cops get killed and 'wartime' police blame the protesters. Have we learned nothing?

Steven W Thrasher
theguardian.com

For the state and its agents, “the ultimate expression of sovereignty resides, to a large degree, in the power and the capacity to dictate who may live and who must die,” the postcolonial scholar Achilles Mbembe wrote of his term necropolitics, which describe who, exactly, wields the power to kill. The fear inside that police union boss is not just about the actual violence which may befall his members; it’s a fear that the NYPD is in danger of losing its monopoly on the threat of violence. To Patrick Lynch (and to all of us), a cop’s killing is unacceptable. But to Patrick Lynch (and to too many white people), a cop acting as judge, jury and executioner is somehow acceptable.

Now the necropolitics have flipped, and the armed cops are in a position where they feel as vulnerable as the unarmed folks saying, “Hands up, don’t shoot.” And trust me: that’s when things get ugly. On Friday night, I went to a rally in support of the NYPD, which has been under increased pressure since a grand jury’s decision not to indict in the killing of the unarmed black father Eric Garner in a chokehold. You had almost all white pro-police supporters on one side, and non-white police critics on the other. The non-white people would chant, “Hands up, don’t shoot” – and the white people would respond, “Hands up, don’t loot.” Many of the white protesters invoked 9/11, and they sung “God Bless America” … and they wore t-shirts that read I CAN BREATHE.


http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...P=share_btn_tw
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2014, 12:02 PM   #73
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5b93G6CEAEqTBg.jpg:large[/IMG]
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2014, 09:51 PM   #74
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Wink

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #75
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 60,999
Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5f_jvIIMAMAbHY.jpg[/IMG]
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! • "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" — luxey313 • "Long live real tits." — LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.