Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 12-16-2014, 08:10 PM   #51
RobDownSouth
The rain has stopped!

It's now official, Vice President Joe Biden has become the first vice president to NOT shoot someone in the face in over a decade.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:00 PM   #52
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

Thousands March in NYC, but the media conglomerate does not care to report on it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz7hkfNmfTY

http://ukprogressive.co.uk/the-media...icle33457.html

The media conglomerate does not care to report on Ferguson's shame, Sandra McEllroy.

WTF ?

Old 12-16-2014, 09:27 PM   #53
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsDownSouth View Post
It's now official, Vice President Joe Biden has become the first vice president to NOT shoot someone in the face in over a decade.
That's funny. I stole it and got a good laugh out of the rednecks here.

Old 12-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #54
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!

Wink

"Mitt Romney promised 6% unemployment. Newt Gingrich said he'd get us $2.50 gas. Isn't it time that they get a little credit?"

— Heard on Twitter

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-18-2014, 12:20 AM   #55
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-18-2014, 11:00 PM   #56
Disgustipated
LAWLZ

Sleep it off

Last edited by Disgustipated : 06-16-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:33 PM   #57
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr

Somebody is feeling a little emotionally needy. I notice that somebody clipped it exactly above their own last post.

I probably could have responded to more threads quicker if the Internet connection here which all has to be sent and received by microwave relay was not so low in the inclement weather.

I will try to do better.

I found 18 topics to be of interest. That nineteenth one, I took a look at the thread starter, then I looked at 'Who posted?" and against my better judgment took a look. Nope, nothing of any interest there at all. Just a petty little LWCJ as one would expect from the cast of characters. Nothing of an substance to respond to.

Last edited by query : 12-19-2014 at 12:19 AM. Reason: "i" befor "e" EXCEPT after "c."

Old 12-19-2014, 07:03 AM   #58
Adre
Literotica Guru

So Rubio fiercely opposes an embassy in Communist Cuba but happily voted to send an ambassador to Communist China. Would any of the resident spinmeisters care to take a swing at this knuckleball?

Old 12-19-2014, 07:13 AM   #59
RobDownSouth
The rain has stopped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adre View Post
So Rubio fiercely opposes an embassy in Communist Cuba but happily voted to send an ambassador to Communist China. Would any of the resident spinmeisters care to take a swing at this knuckleball?
It's the same sort of wingnut intellectual inconsistency we see here on a daily basis ("High Gas Prices? All Obama's Fault! Low Gas Prices? No thanks to Obama!")

Old 12-19-2014, 07:14 AM   #60
RobDownSouth
The rain has stopped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
He's trying so very hard to fit in.

Old 12-19-2014, 10:40 AM   #61
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

SHITRICHCOLLEGEKIDSSAY:

But…but I thought all Muslims were supposed to be barbaric sexists from the Stone Age.

Oh wait.

http://shitrichcollegekidssay.tumblr...supposed-to-be

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-19-2014, 11:05 AM   #62
JohnnySavage
scapolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDownSouth View Post
14 months too soon

Old 12-19-2014, 03:18 PM   #63
IrezumiKiss

Talking

The President just smashed that end-of-year presser. Threw shade, shut down some tried boolshit.

He only called on women reporters, beginning to end...and at the end, all the men were like

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-20-2014, 03:26 AM   #64
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5BBOtRIAAEekxE.jpg:large[/IMG]

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-20-2014, 03:30 AM   #65
IrezumiKiss

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5GSiKsIMAAuLyF.jpg:large[/IMG]

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-20-2014, 07:44 AM   #66
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr

This is becoming the Facebook of politics. Memes for those that don't read.

Old 12-20-2014, 01:00 PM   #67
IrezumiKiss

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by query View Post
This is becoming the Facebook of politics. Memes for those that don't read.
That's what Isolated Blurts are in a nutshell, tho'. And what communities are transforming into. Condensed, micro-neighboorhood aggregates for easier, faster digestion.

The future will be snippetized.

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #68
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatœr

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
That's what Isolated Blurts are in a nutshell, tho'. And what communities are transforming into. Condensed, micro-neighboorhood aggregates for easier, faster digestion.

The future will be snippetized.
Yep I saw all that the last four election cycles. I don't think it is a great thing. No matter one's political persuasion, it's better to have a skeptical, well informed electorate that I disagree with than an easily persuaded, unaware one.

Old 12-21-2014, 05:10 AM   #69
IrezumiKiss

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5PaxnZCcAAKIv2.jpg[/IMG]

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-21-2014, 05:11 AM   #70
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5W_-I4CcAAUay1.jpg:large[/IMG]

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #71
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Last edited by IrezumiKiss : 12-21-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Old 12-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #72
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

Two NYPD cops get killed and 'wartime' police blame the protesters. Have we learned nothing?

Steven W Thrasher
theguardian.com

For the state and its agents, “the ultimate expression of sovereignty resides, to a large degree, in the power and the capacity to dictate who may live and who must die,” the postcolonial scholar Achilles Mbembe wrote of his term necropolitics, which describe who, exactly, wields the power to kill. The fear inside that police union boss is not just about the actual violence which may befall his members; it’s a fear that the NYPD is in danger of losing its monopoly on the threat of violence. To Patrick Lynch (and to all of us), a cop’s killing is unacceptable. But to Patrick Lynch (and to too many white people), a cop acting as judge, jury and executioner is somehow acceptable.

Now the necropolitics have flipped, and the armed cops are in a position where they feel as vulnerable as the unarmed folks saying, “Hands up, don’t shoot.” And trust me: that’s when things get ugly. On Friday night, I went to a rally in support of the NYPD, which has been under increased pressure since a grand jury’s decision not to indict in the killing of the unarmed black father Eric Garner in a chokehold. You had almost all white pro-police supporters on one side, and non-white police critics on the other. The non-white people would chant, “Hands up, don’t shoot” – and the white people would respond, “Hands up, don’t loot.” Many of the white protesters invoked 9/11, and they sung “God Bless America” … and they wore t-shirts that read I CAN BREATHE.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...P=share_btn_tw

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-22-2014, 12:02 PM   #73
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5b93G6CEAEqTBg.jpg:large[/IMG]

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-22-2014, 09:51 PM   #74
IrezumiKiss

Wink

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #75
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

[IMG]https://pbs****img.com/media/B5f_jvIIMAMAbHY.jpg[/IMG]

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08