Old 12-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #254101
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck
 
gotsnowgotslush's Avatar
 
gotsnowgotslush is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cross Roads
Posts: 16,065
Waking from a nap, and it is night. Not morning. It is winter. Morning is as dark as night.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #254102
lovetoread
Japanese Redneck Zombie
 
lovetoread's Avatar
 
lovetoread is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Joisey
Posts: 36,880
Alton Brown from 1999 looks like a totally different person.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #254103
Spins
around an Axis
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Spins is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The town of the Politician
Posts: 19,408
Health
 

Old 12-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #254104
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by trysail View Post


This is what we call "a teachable moment."

Disgustipated just provided a perfect example of: Hoisted by your own petard.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petard

Oh hush, dummy. Do you know what the tiny is percentage use those expansive spread sheets?

Any small to large business don't need that firepower for Excel.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #254105
Saint Peter
Literotica Guru
 
Saint Peter's Avatar
 
Saint Peter is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 68,845
Food makes me sick.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #254106
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,189
Thumbs down

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #254107
Saint Peter
Literotica Guru
 
Saint Peter's Avatar
 
Saint Peter is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Denver
Posts: 68,845
Clear Channel makes me sick.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #254108
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Not to be picky, GE doesn't own Comcast. Two separate companies. GE owns 49% of NBC Universal and Comcast owns the other 51%.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #254109
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,189
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintPeter View Post
Clear Channel makes me sick.
I didn't even know who they were until the mid-aughts. Those motherfuckers are like Big Brother and have deep, old pockets.
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #254110
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck
 
gotsnowgotslush's Avatar
 
gotsnowgotslush is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cross Roads
Posts: 16,065
Deja vu- Wait, what ? Santa Claus rode a dinosaur, along with Jesus ? *shakes head *
( Please do not twist, fold or mutilate the minds of young children.)
 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #254111
trysail
Catch Me Who Can
 
trysail's Avatar
 
trysail is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'twixt here and there
Posts: 18,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocre View Post
Not to be picky, GE doesn't own Comcast. Two separate companies. GE owns 49% of NBC Universal and Comcast owns the other 51%.


It's good that you're informed enough to know these facts and its even better that you step up and correct the uninformed.

There are far too many economic illiterates in this joint and in the U.S. who believe the damndest fool things.


 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #254112
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 44,189
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediocre View Post
Not to be picky, GE doesn't own Comcast. Two separate companies. GE owns 49% of NBC Universal and Comcast owns the other 51%.
Thanks. Likely it wasn't like that earlier this year as this is from a roundup of the year's best posts from a Tumblr blog I frequent. Original post was from March-April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trysail View Post


It's good that you're informed enough to know these facts and its even better that you step up and correct the uninformed.

There are far too many economic illiterates in this joint and in the U.S. who believe the damndest fool things.


Lay odds that your font-farting ass didn't know that, either.

And "in this joint?"

Really?

From you?

Oh, shit...that's so hilarious. Who taught you that idiom?
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

 

Old 12-28-2012, 09:41 PM   #254113
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Thanks. Likely it wasn't like that earlier this year as this is from a roundup of the year's best posts from a Tumblr blog I frequent. Original post was from March-April.
No, it wasn't that way earlier this year but it's easy to get the financial relationship messed up. GE really wants out of NBC Universal but they kept some for tax reasons. I can understand why they made the mistake.

I have a family member who was VERY high up in NBC who was let go in the management purge after Comcast bought it. I know the details pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Lay odds that your font-farting ass didn't know that, either.

And "in this joint?"

Really?

From you?

Oh, shit...that's so hilarious. Who taught you that idiom?
Isn't he just a joy? *sarcasm* (referring to trysail)
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #254114
Mushroom_Samba
Literotica Guru
 
Mushroom_Samba's Avatar
 
Mushroom_Samba is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 783
tsk, tsk, tsk
__________________
I am not a number, I am a free man.
 

Old 12-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #254115
eyer
Literotica Guru
 
eyer is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,041
Moonset...



Photo by John Wells @ The Field Lab
 

Old 12-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #254116
LKCalvin
Really Experienced
 
LKCalvin's Avatar
 
LKCalvin is offline
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: hell
Posts: 164
"babblings better than leaping"
__________________
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
 

Old 12-29-2012, 01:24 AM   #254117
artemesia_g
Mrs. Element
 
artemesia_g's Avatar
 
artemesia_g is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Dirty South
Posts: 3,246
Not sure that my choice of TV viewing is helping matters. *le sigh*
__________________
You are the poet laureate of head. ~ Bill
 

Old 12-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #254118
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 65,250
I could watch you for a lifetime
You're my favourite movie....
 

Old 12-29-2012, 02:11 AM   #254119
Spins
around an Axis
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Spins is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The town of the Politician
Posts: 19,408
Thats a man, baby!
 

Old 12-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #254120
Aquagal
...
 
Aquagal's Avatar
 
Aquagal is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,864
Someday you must clean out the chambers.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 03:50 AM   #254121
pete
mr nice guy
 
pete's Avatar
 
pete is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: river city
Posts: 7,551
saw 'the hobbit' tonight. it was pretty good
went for the 2D, though. 3D movies bug me.

that's all.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 03:55 AM   #254122
dolf
ok
 
dolf's Avatar
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 70,237
he likes me to listen. the phone rings but nobody speaks. i can just hear him breathing and the sounds of rapid movements. i know that he's thinking about hurting me. i know that he cums harder and faster if he knows that i'm listening, if he knows that i'm thinking about what he's going to do to me soon. when he cums he takes a moment to get his breath, then hangs up. without a word. nobody speaks.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 04:04 AM   #254123
pete
mr nice guy
 
pete's Avatar
 
pete is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: river city
Posts: 7,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
he likes me to listen. the phone rings but nobody speaks. i can just hear him breathing and the sounds of rapid movements. i know that he's thinking about hurting me. i know that he cums harder and faster if he knows that i'm listening, if he knows that i'm thinking about what he's going to do to me soon. when he cums he takes a moment to get his breath, then hangs up. without a word. nobody speaks.
don'tcha love those old fashioned guys?
 

Old 12-29-2012, 06:00 AM   #254124
dolf
ok
 
dolf's Avatar
 
dolf is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 70,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete1968 View Post
don'tcha love those old fashioned guys?
 

Old 12-29-2012, 06:16 AM   #254125
trysail
Catch Me Who Can
 
trysail's Avatar
 
trysail is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'twixt here and there
Posts: 18,195


You just lost one more bet as the result of yet another ignorant assertion.

It's a good thing you're not playing with actual money; you'd have been busted a long time ago.


 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.