Old 12-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #254101
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
I was in high school and a geek. I could never pull off that hair style.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #254102
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
If you were in high school in the 80s, then that means you're....

old?
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #254103
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27,285
I might get drunk and attempt that hair this week. If I do I'll post a pic.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #254104
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
I think that's the dude from the Power Rangers.

Not that I was in high school in the 80s or anything.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #254105
lovetoread
tacos candy tacos yes
 
lovetoread's Avatar
 
lovetoread is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: most likely stuck in a tangle of my hair
Posts: 45,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
If you were in high school in the 80s, then that means you're....

old?
Yes.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #254106
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
LOL, old? No.

44.

I'm just right.

You seem fascinated with my age.

Wings, you have to be drunk to get your hair like that? Do it sober. For Islandman. He needs it.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #254107
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoread View Post
Yes.
Thanks.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #254108
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
You're not old, you're mature.

Plus, I've seen your vids in that section of xhamster, and exhamster wouldn't lie to me.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #254109
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
I'm not fascinated by your age. I'm just fascinated that it'll be my age in 5 years.

Get a grip, man!
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #254110
lovetoread
tacos candy tacos yes
 
lovetoread's Avatar
 
lovetoread is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: most likely stuck in a tangle of my hair
Posts: 45,237
If I hadn't gotten knocked up and quit, I'd have graduated in 90.

Only the cool people were at school during that time.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #254111
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
If you can't trust xhamster, who can you trust?
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #254112
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
Class of '91.

 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #254113
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
I'm not fascinated by your age. I'm just fascinated that it'll be my age in 5 years.

Get a grip, man!
It's not all it's cracked up to be. But it sure beats the alternative.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #254114
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
I don't know, but putting that aside for a minute, what is it you want Wings to do to me sober?

I'm only on my first cup of coffee and it took me a few reads to comprehend the gravity of your words.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:26 AM   #254115
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
I don't know, but putting that aside for a minute, what is it you want Wings to do to me sober?

I'm only on my first cup of coffee and it took me a few reads to comprehend the gravity of your words.
Show you her flock of seagulls hairdo, sober.

Also, you need better coffee.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #254116
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
Fuck that.

I keep telling her to go red. She'd have to beat them off with a stick, wade through them to get to her car, get out the firehose and....you get the idea.

I was on your side when we had a twitter discussion about you. But now that you've dissed my Chock Full O' Nuts coffee, you're dead to me.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #254117
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
Fuck that.

I keep telling her to go red. She'd have to beat them off with a stick, wade through them to get to her car, get out the firehose and....you get the idea.

I was on your side when we had a twitter discussion about you. But now that you've dissed my Chock Full O' Nuts coffee, you're dead to me.
Hah, twitter discussion about me.

I roast coffee for a daily subsistence wage.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #254118
lovetoread
tacos candy tacos yes
 
lovetoread's Avatar
 
lovetoread is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: most likely stuck in a tangle of my hair
Posts: 45,237
Stop making people paranoid, dude.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #254119
Spins
around an Axis
 
Spins's Avatar
 
Spins is offline
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The town of the Politician
Posts: 24,101
Not a chance
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #254120
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
A roaster of coffees?

That simultaneously sounds like the best and worst job ever.

Back in uni I lived in Greenwich Village three floors above an old-world coffee distributor. For the two years I was there, I didn't need a alarm clock. At 4am, the trucks delivered the coffee, by 5am they were roasting it. By 6am, that wonderful smell had worked its way up the building and into my room.

Mr. Petrucci would have an espresso ready by the time I'd walk down those creaky stairs. Everyone in the building got one every morning. In exchange, we would listen to him say a few words on the beans, the voyage they had undertaken to the store, and more than a few words about how none of his kids wanted to carry on the store. I never did tell him how my empty stomach hated strong espresso.

Years later, I happened by and the storefront had been turned into a shithole selling expensive purses.

My grandmother's kitchen and Mr. Petrucci's store, those are the smells I hope I remember with my dying breath.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #254121
Saint Peter
shoots left
 
Saint Peter's Avatar
 
Saint Peter is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 86,723
Coffee is the devil.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #254122
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
So not paranoid. Just know the odds of people here talking about me on twitter are about the same as the Cubs winning the World Series this year and the Pope declaring his homosexuality on the same day.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #254123
Saint Peter
shoots left
 
Saint Peter's Avatar
 
Saint Peter is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 86,723
Twitter is the devil.
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #254124
mediocre
Gone
 
mediocre is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Forgotten
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandman View Post
A roaster of coffees?

That simultaneously sounds like the best and worst job ever.

Back in uni I lived in Greenwich Village three floors above an old-world coffee distributor. For the two years I was there, I didn't need a alarm clock. At 4am, the trucks delivered the coffee, by 5am they were roasting it. By 6am, that wonderful smell had worked its way up the building and into my room.

Mr. Petrucci would have an espresso ready by the time I'd walk down those creaky stairs. Everyone in the building got one every morning. In exchange, we would listen to him say a few words on the beans, the voyage they had undertaken to the store, and more than a few words about how none of his kids wanted to carry on the store. I never did tell him how my empty stomach hated strong espresso.

Years later, I happened by and the storefront had been turned into a shithole selling expensive purses.

My grandmother's kitchen and Mr. Petrucci's store, those are the smells I hope I remember with my dying breath.
I constantly smell like coffee. Good thing women love that smell. It will get me laid one of these days.
__________________
Another mediocre post
 

Old 12-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #254125
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 68,273
On my honour, sir, we did.

No need to get a swollen head, however. It went something like: Me: "That mediocre guy seems interesting." Everyone else: "Yes, he does, doesn't he." Me: I think I approve of him. Does the motion carry?" Everyone else: "Seconded".


But we're not clique-ish. No way.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.