Old 12-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #252326
VaticanAssassin
God Mod
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 12,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
like all men, you're a selfish bastard who thinks that sleep and food and recovery time and work are more important than my needs.

in regards to sex, that sucks
Real women do not let trival matter like sleep stop them........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2167154.html
__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #252327
mark197205
Sgt Cervix Basher
 
mark197205's Avatar
 
mark197205 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The realm of Foxes, Tigers and Riders..
Posts: 228,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoread View Post
Also, I just admitted marrying a mcrib may be better than marrying a man.

I might be a little bitter.

*insert man-whorism about you tasting sweet not bitter*
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #252328
MonaLittle
Elusive
 
MonaLittle's Avatar
 
MonaLittle is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Second City
Posts: 10,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinny View Post
No cable. I like fake-fake reality tv better. Trailer Park Boys and such.


Sinny, where are you in "24"

I think we started watching it on NetFLix at about the same time. I LOVE that show. I am starting season 5.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #252329
VaticanAssassin
God Mod
 
VaticanAssassin's Avatar
 
VaticanAssassin is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Posts: 12,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoread View Post
Also, I just admitted marrying a mcrib may be better than marrying a man.

I might be a little bitter.
DeadEye Dick was obviously not singing about you.....
__________________
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #252330
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 26,034
IT dept buys me a new printer, new printer won't speak to my operating system for reports. I tell IT department that they need to speak to the operating program's team to figure out the naming rules for new printers. Instead of doing as I asked, head of IT, henceforth known as King Dumbass, insists that it's the printer and ignores my pleas to call the program people, makes the minions buy me a new printer. I object, quite vocally, and let everyone know that I disagree, that I'm concerned it won't work and we will have to set all 4 of my operating systems back up yet again and I'll still have the same problem.

King Dumbass sends me a very nasty email telling me that I'm wrong and that a new printer will work just fine! New printer shows up, takes most of the day to set up all the while I'm attempting to create drawings and deal with people and paperwork, leading to mass confusion.


Does the motherfucking printer do what it's supposed to do after 7 hours of fiddling with it?

No! So glad King Dumbass got his way.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #252331
Sinny
Breaky town
 
Sinny is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: just down the street
Posts: 16,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLittle View Post
Sinny, where are you in "24"

I think we started watching it on NetFLix at about the same time. I LOVE that show. I am starting season 5.
I finished it! Season 5 was epic. It starts to get predictable around season 8, but stick with it. The end is great stuff.

I wish another season of Mad Men would load on Netflix. Not sure how many seasons behind I am.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #252332
Lady Reiha
Rating: S̴̟͔͇̩̳͉̭̳̗ͣ͞Ȟ̴̶̠
 
Lady Reiha's Avatar
 
Lady Reiha is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ((Pyongyang, North Korea))
Posts: 35,075
Did you know?
Ms Pac Man was originally a Pac Man clone?
Ms. Pac-Man was originally called Crazy Otto. It was meant to be an enhancement to Pac-Man, made by a company called General Computer Corporation. While the game was in development, GCC settled a lawsuit with Atari. Part of the settlement stopped them from selling new conversion kits without the permission of the original developers. Instead of stopping development, they showed it to Midway. Midway was Namco’s American distributor of Pac-Man. Midway bought the rights to Crazy Otto and changed the graphics and the name and made it Ms. Pac-Man.
__________________
◕ ◡ ◕

♫♫۞ Unlock the Mystery.. Click here..if you dare...♥۞ ♫♫
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Essex View Post
Noone mentioned LadyReiha. This thread is officially moot.

♥♫♥Yes, I'm a Girl >.<♫♥♫

I chronicle_tenko
Rei Rei's are notoriously known for stealing the desirable, delectable ladies of literotica and claiming them as their own. Beware! (Unless you want to take a Rei Rei on....♥♥♥ )
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #252333
mark197205
Sgt Cervix Basher
 
mark197205's Avatar
 
mark197205 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The realm of Foxes, Tigers and Riders..
Posts: 228,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
IT dept buys me a new printer, new printer won't speak to my operating system for reports. I tell IT department that they need to speak to the operating program's team to figure out the naming rules for new printers. Instead of doing as I asked, head of IT, henceforth known as King Dumbass, insists that it's the printer and ignores my pleas to call the program people, makes the minions buy me a new printer. I object, quite vocally, and let everyone know that I disagree, that I'm concerned it won't work and we will have to set all 4 of my operating systems back up yet again and I'll still have the same problem.

King Dumbass sends me a very nasty email telling me that I'm wrong and that a new printer will work just fine! New printer shows up, takes most of the day to set up all the while I'm attempting to create drawings and deal with people and paperwork, leading to mass confusion.


Does the motherfucking printer do what it's supposed to do after 7 hours of fiddling with it?

No! So glad King Dumbass got his way.

Nothing ever changes at that place, does it?
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #252334
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 26,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197205 View Post
Nothing ever changes at that place, does it?
No, never. Ugh. Still the same confusion you saw.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #252335
mark197205
Sgt Cervix Basher
 
mark197205's Avatar
 
mark197205 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The realm of Foxes, Tigers and Riders..
Posts: 228,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
No, never. Ugh. Still the same confusion you saw.

I am honestly suprised you're still there, or haven't gone postal on their arses..
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #252336
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 26,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197205 View Post
I am honestly suprised you're still there, or haven't gone postal on their arses..
5 minutes from home, I just keep saying it.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #252337
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 67,360
Home, home on the range
Where the magic wand waits to be played
Where seldom is heard
A stifled, whole-body orgasm that under normal circumstances would shatter eardrums
And the skies are not cloudy all day.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #252338
Wings
Zucchini Muffin
 
Wings's Avatar
 
Wings is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 26,034
That was beautiful.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #252339
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Reiha View Post
Did you know?
Ms Pac Man was originally a Pac Man clone?
Ms. Pac-Man was originally called Crazy Otto. It was meant to be an enhancement to Pac-Man, made by a company called General Computer Corporation. While the game was in development, GCC settled a lawsuit with Atari. Part of the settlement stopped them from selling new conversion kits without the permission of the original developers. Instead of stopping development, they showed it to Midway. Midway was Namco’s American distributor of Pac-Man. Midway bought the rights to Crazy Otto and changed the graphics and the name and made it Ms. Pac-Man.
Interesting! I always find it funny that the original name was "Puck-Man". 1980s teenagers would have had a field day with that!
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #252340
mark197205
Sgt Cervix Basher
 
mark197205's Avatar
 
mark197205 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The realm of Foxes, Tigers and Riders..
Posts: 228,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedKiss View Post
5 minutes from home, I just keep saying it.

I know.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #252341
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 67,360
Captain Man-Whore.

Or was that Commander?

King?


I forget.
 

Old 12-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #252342
slave_
MORE COWBELL!
 
slave_'s Avatar
 
slave_ is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC & sometimes elsewhere
Posts: 8,880
Somebody exploded an H bomb today... but it wasn't anyone I knew.
__________________
my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."
 

Old 12-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #252343
islandman
 
islandman's Avatar
 
islandman is offline
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Twenty-Deuce
Posts: 67,360
Found you, you mothafuckin' cmos battery!

!!!
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #252344
Instant_Star
SuperWhoLocked
 
Instant_Star's Avatar
 
Instant_Star is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Looking for the TARDIS
Posts: 2,915
I made potato soup today.
__________________
"Hold your head high and smile, darlin'. Make them wonder what secrets you know."
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #252345
Instant_Star
SuperWhoLocked
 
Instant_Star's Avatar
 
Instant_Star is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Looking for the TARDIS
Posts: 2,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant_Star View Post
I made potato soup today.
Apparently I didn't screw it up because my grandma asked for seconds... She's really picky.
__________________
"Hold your head high and smile, darlin'. Make them wonder what secrets you know."
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #252346
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant_Star View Post
I made potato soup today.
Evaporated milk?
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #252347
scrymettet
Silly chocolate angel
 
scrymettet's Avatar
 
scrymettet is offline
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Choc-pup
Posts: 24,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant_Star View Post
I made potato soup today.
I made bread
__________________
not sex material
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #252348
Instant_Star
SuperWhoLocked
 
Instant_Star's Avatar
 
Instant_Star is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Looking for the TARDIS
Posts: 2,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
Evaporated milk?
Milk, Half and Half, and a tiny bit of butter.
__________________
"Hold your head high and smile, darlin'. Make them wonder what secrets you know."
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #252349
Instant_Star
SuperWhoLocked
 
Instant_Star's Avatar
 
Instant_Star is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Looking for the TARDIS
Posts: 2,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrymettet View Post
I made bread
Yum, I love fresh baked bread.
__________________
"Hold your head high and smile, darlin'. Make them wonder what secrets you know."
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #252350
scrymettet
Silly chocolate angel
 
scrymettet's Avatar
 
scrymettet is offline
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Choc-pup
Posts: 24,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant_Star View Post
Yum, I love fresh baked bread.
me too
house smells good
__________________
not sex material
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.