Old 12-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #251851
BoyNextDoor
One Man Seven Nation Army

Picked up COD Black Ops 2 while shopping today. Soon it will be Time to Knife.

Old 12-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #251852
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Cool

Can't even see why you bothered trying. Cuz you know...

Must be one o' them kinda nights over yonder.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #251853
Spins
around an Axis

I had fun here once

Old 12-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #251854
Spins
around an Axis

I think I scared the boobs

Old 12-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #251855
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

What have they done to Charlie Brown's Christmas ? yikes

Old 12-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #251856
LKCalvin
Really Experienced

watching henry rollins, up for it. hes got a starbucks up his ass.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #251857
Peregrinator
Hooded On A Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron In Exile View Post
Yeah, but they're a Wolfram & Hart client.
I don't know what that means.

"Your amiable slut makes the best of cooks."
~Dr. Steven Maturin, in The Surgeon's Mate, by Patrick O'Brian

"I saw you earlier, on the Discovery channel. You were terrorizing the nesting seabirds on the cliffs. You were totally awesome when you caught one of those somebitches in midair."
~StonedFox, to me.

There are some whose words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. (Proverbs 12:18)
"You're confident but kind, articulate and slightly bent."
~SheRem, to me.

This is what some of me looks like. Some twat's tits!

Old 12-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #251858
Spins
around an Axis

The Wolf, The Ram, and the Hart.

Evil law firm working directly for the folks who run "hell".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfram_%26_Hart

Last edited by Spins : 12-16-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:10 AM   #251859
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinator View Post
It's a reference to "Angel", television's worst spinoff since Joanie and Chachi decided to move to Chicago.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #251860
Peregrinator
Hooded On A Hill

Thank you, gentlemen. I am frequently clueless about TV references.

"Your amiable slut makes the best of cooks."
~Dr. Steven Maturin, in The Surgeon's Mate, by Patrick O'Brian

"I saw you earlier, on the Discovery channel. You were terrorizing the nesting seabirds on the cliffs. You were totally awesome when you caught one of those somebitches in midair."
~StonedFox, to me.

There are some whose words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. (Proverbs 12:18)
"You're confident but kind, articulate and slightly bent."
~SheRem, to me.

This is what some of me looks like. Some twat's tits!

Old 12-16-2012, 12:29 AM   #251861
Bacigalupo
Person of Disinterest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVQooRSlzg

Old 12-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #251862
slave_
MORE COWBELL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacigalupo View Post
Inconceivable!
my soul, my paradise namasté~I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པ་དྨེ་ཧཱུྃ། "Sunlight falls, my wings open wide, There's a beauty here I cannot deny."

Old 12-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #251863
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

Skijoring with a snowboard and a snowmobile ? No {Does not receive gsgs seal of approval.)

Old 12-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #251864
RiverKnight
Literotica Guru

Location: Next to a river in the most beautiful country anyone could imagine
The second ammendment is outdated and those that cling to it are idiots.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #251865
artemesia_g
Nut Butter

Mmmm. Eggnog.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #251866
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

Listed as Collateral Damage- But, I survived. No longer a threat, though.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #251867
LKCalvin
Really Experienced

ive noticed, all the men i have had a crush on since i was a teenager, were all born in the 60's.

Old 12-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #251868
IrezumiKiss
All You Need Is Fuck

Thumbs down

For the love of fucking fuck.

And its called “Anch” at that.

ANCH.

I can’t.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-16-2012, 01:44 AM   #251869
Disgustipated
Loves Pam

Watch "X-Clan - Funkin' Lesson [Official Video HD]" on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RARp...e_gdata_player

Old 12-16-2012, 01:51 AM   #251870
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck

ansate cross - Anch
ankh

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lan...earch=Das+Anch

Old 12-16-2012, 04:03 AM   #251871
BotanyBoy
I just love flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post

For the love of fucking fuck.

And its called “Anch” at that.

ANCH.

I can’t.

Lmfao....love it.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:06 AM   #251872
Byron In Exile
Frederick Fucking Chopin

Location: Don't let the sun burn a hole in your ass, William Blake: rise now, and drive your cart and plow over the bones of the dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spins View Post
The Wolf, The Ram, and the Hart.

Evil law firm working directly for the folks who run "hell".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfram_%26_Hart
Quote:
Wolfram & Hart — Attorneys at Law is a fictional, international, and interdimensional law firm featured in the television series Angel, as well as other extended materials in Joss Whedon's Buffyverse.

"The Wolf, The Ram, and The Hart" are the names of the members in an ancient trio of true demons. The group was at one point, before the dawn of human history, considered relatively insignificant, and was not regarded as a threat by the Old Ones. After humanity's triumph over the demons they remained, and slowly gained power and influence, eventually leaving this dimension altogether. In the present day on Earth they are referred to as the Senior Partners by their employees, and enact their will through various puppet organizations. One of the groups they command on Earth is the 'law firm' '"Wolfram & Hart"'.

While the Senior Partners have left Earth's dimension, the source of Wolfram & Hart's power, the Home Office, exists on Earth itself. Without the evil residing within every living person, the firm would not exist.

Operations

As a law firm, Wolfram & Hart typically defends unscrupulous and evil clients, including mobsters, murderers, corrupt senators, and a number of demonic individuals and groups. While many of these clients are rich or powerful, the firm is also known to work some cases pro bono, especially when it has a secondary interest in the client. The firm also maintains departments of Real Estate; Entertainment; Science; Research and Intelligence; and Internment Acquisitions (the firm's term for grave robbery).

Special Projects

In addition to the many legal functions the firm performs, Wolfram & Hart also maintains a Special Projects Division. Special Projects is responsible for a wide range of activities, from sponsoring high-profile charity events with the intention of stealing upwards of 95% of the funds raised, to hiring assassins to kill individuals deemed threatening to the Senior Partners. At the Los Angeles branch, Special Projects devotes a considerable amount of attention to Angel. According to prophecies, Angel is destined to play a key role in the Apocalypse, but it is not known which side he will take. The Special Projects division is committed to ensuring Angel will be on their side when the prophecy is fulfilled. Among the resources at the division's disposal is a heavily-armed special ops team, which carries out operations such as kidnapping at the firm's behest. Marcus Hamilton claims that the patentholder for cancer is a client of theirs.

Human resources

Wolfram & Hart is known for its unforgiving treatment of its employees. The firm conducts random sweeps of employees, using telepaths to find workers who are disloyal to the company they pledged to work for. When discovered, these individuals are often executed on the spot. The Senior Partners are reputed to have forced employees to eat their own liver if unhappy with their performance. In another instance, several employees were reported to have been sacked with actual sacks. They have also permitted employees to execute and replace their superiors in light of poor performance, and it was said by Knox that on at least one occasion they literally fired an employee ("He was set on fire.").

Every 75 years, the firm conducts a review of its employees. During the Review, a Senior Partner takes corporeal form to punish employees who have shown unfavorable performance. Many employees live in fear of the Review, and in the days preceding it do whatever they can to endear themselves to the Senior Partners, including animal and human sacrifices.

However, departmental heads at Wolfram & Hart can use discretion when dealing with insubordination. If a manager thinks highly enough of an employee, he or she may decide to forgo punishment in favor of a second chance.

Wolfram & Hart's employees often have a "perpetuity clause" in their contracts, meaning that they 'remain with the firm even after their death.'

As mentioned by Harmony Kendall, there is also a 'Non-Human Resources Department' specifically committed to their numerous demonic and vampiric employees.

Since many of the employees and clients of Wolfram & Hart are non-human, many amenities are offered within the building, ranging from special catering for non-traditional palates, blood is also kept "on tap" for those who need it (which was changed to animal blood after Angel's group took over operations). All the windows in the building are made of "Necro-Tempered" type-glass that blocks the fatal effects of sunlight and UV rays so that Vampires can walk around the building free from accidental immolation throughout the day.

Circle of the Black Thorn

The members of the circle act as the earthly instruments of the Senior Partners, charged with being the driving force behind Wolfram & Hart's apocalyptic plans and dedicated to keeping the wheel of "man's inhumanity to man" perpetually spinning. The members of the Circle do this not from a belief in evil per se, but because being a Black Thorn allows them to amass power for themselves and wield that power with impunity.

The Circle's lineup in 2004 is: Archduke Sebassis; Senator Helen Brucker; Cyvus Vail; Ed, Grand Potentate of the Fell Brethren; the leader of the Sahrvin Clan; Izzerial the Devil; and three others whose names were never mentioned. Their latest recruit was Angel, who pretended to have been corrupted by Wolfram & Hart in order to infiltrate the circle and assassinate its members.

Los Angeles branch

The Los Angeles branch of Wolfram & Hart is founded in 1791 over holy ground de-consecrated through a ritual employing the blood of serial murderer Matthias Pavayne, who is able to survive as a spirit in the building for over 200 years. The branch is notable because it operates in the same city as Angel, who becomes the focus of many W&H projects. Several attorneys whose duties focus on Angel—Lindsey McDonald, Lee Mercer, Lilah Morgan, Linwood Murrow—all share the same initials.

In 2003, the Los Angeles branch of Wolfram & Hart is destroyed by The Beast after it launched a brutal assault on their offices and then slaughtered almost everyone else in the city who worked for the company. The building is rebuilt, and Angel is offered stewardship of the branch by their now-deceased employee Lilah Morgan, ostensibly as a reward for preventing world peace. In reality, the Senior Partners hope to turn Angel to their side, and keep him from recognizing the firm's apocalypse already in progress. Angel accepts the offer on one condition: in exchange, Wolfram & Hart agrees to alter his son Connor's memories and place him with a loving family. The remaining members of Angel Investigations also join Wolfram & Hart, assuming control of various departments.

Angel struggles with the moral ambiguities of his position as branch manager. While he is able to make some changes to the business, such as firing the more evil employees and instituting a zero tolerance policy on killing humans, he must keep the business profitable in order to maintain control of the branch. As a result Angel must keep his often immoral clientele happy through creative solutions to their problems that best fit his understanding of doing good.

Series creator Joss Whedon has described why Wolfram & Hart was created as the ideal antagonist for the show's setting and tone:

"[Actor Christian Kane as Lindsey McDonald] embodies what we wanted for our villains, which is a group of young, go-getter lawyers who are just evil incarnate, working for a great conglomerate. Rather than have The Master, or some seeable villain as we had on Buffy, to have an entire corporation: just sort of an unseen, all-encompassing, 'we make the bad world run' L.A. kind of corporation be the villain."
^ For those who don't click links, and with a lot of unnecessary details cut out.

I am but mad north-north-west:
When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.

In the High School halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out

In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out

Old 12-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #251873
Aquagal

Meow.

Old 12-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #251874
BotanyBoy
I just love flowers.

Well it was nice stopping by...but I gotta long drive, I'll see you all again the next time I'm out of anything to do.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:10 AM   #251875
lovetoread
Japanese Redneck Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
It's a reference to "Angel", television's worst spinoff since Joanie and Chachi decided to move to Chicago.
Ok, you need to be kicked off the island now.

Closed Thread