Slowly changing him...

Grabbing his arm the drummer from the band, a guy known only as King, pulled Dave aside. "Man, this place is a bust. Why don't we head back to the hotel and score some weed from the bellhop?"
 
Last edited:
"Sure man!
Let's just find ourselves a couple of hot chicks, and we're outta here.
About the weed, look in my guitar case, the old brown one, there's enough for a whole month in there!"
King gave him the bottles and ran of, looking for the promised weed.

Dave tried to find the other two, but they had disappeared. John was with his girlfriend, and he thought their singer was hitting on anything that wore a skirt. Waiting for his drummer, he leaned against a post, any looked around.
 
Last edited:
Dave didn't see any girl worth taking to their hotel room, but he was sure there would be plenty of them on the streets.
King came back with the bag and they went outside.
 
"Dude, where did you get this shit?" King said, sucking on his joint with a broad grin. "It's the bomb."

The streets seemed quiet, but the night was still young. Up the road several bars could be seen, and in the opposite direction the main college dorm block rose above the buildings. Cabs surfed the streets, their lights lit, ready for travellers to hail them down.
 
"Oh, just some guy, he made a good offer if I bought more, so I decided to buy enough, so I don't have to worry about finding new stuff for a looong time !
So where do we go? straight to the hotel, or should we crash some college party?"
 
Taking a long drag King held it for a moment, his eyes glazing over, before exhaling a huge cloud of sweet scented smoke. He grinned over at Dave with a totally satisfied and laid back smile. "You seriously want me to make a decision, Dude? Can't you see I'm totally wasted here?"
 
Katie was closing up the closet and locking up her stuff. It was one of those nights that was a cross between why did I bother and breaking even for for cost.

A quick rake through her crimson tresses and applying fresh makeup before taking off. Those sparkling ice blue eyes didn't miss a thing when she noticed the guys packing up a few things.

Katie left and walked to the bus stop headed for the off campus housing still within two blocks of east campus. Katie wasn't afraid to walk this late at night as she carried mace and extra nail files.

Katie heard the loud music coming from the guys house on the corner and waved at some of the kids outside drinking.
 
"Good things come to those who wait." King said with a flourish, before stepping out across the pavement and into the path of the beautiful woman who happened to be passing by.

"Belle nuit, mon amour," He said, taking the young woman's hand and gently stroking his fingers over it before pressing his lips gently against it, the kiss barely grazing her skin. "Might I trouble you for the use of a lighter?" He asked, his joint appearing as if by magic, weaving between his fingertips as he slowly spun it round and round. "Or perhaps you might be inclined to join us for a nightcap?"
 
Katie stops when the footsteps come along her left. There was the momentary pause to drink in his features. Katie was five seven and one forty in weight. The dancer legs with silky curves plus the olive complexion gave her a gypsy appearance until those icy eyes pierce the soul.

Katie blushed at his French compliments. "Merci"

Katie relaxed when he spoke English. "I'm afraid matches are all I have."

Katie pulled three books from her pocket and offered them in exchange for her hand's freedom.

"A nightcap you suggest but what if the enticed is not quite old enough for such spirits?"
 
I'm sorry, this thread is closed, the story continues here

If you want to continue this one, please open a new thread, with a different title. I can't it...
 
Last edited:
We have an opening for two lovely ladies, Michelle and Ashley, who currently reside on King's bed in his hotel room, readying themselves for a night of passion.

There's also two as yet unnamed girl with boyfriends attending the same party, and fifteen other undescribed men and women along with two other band members who are waiting for instruction.
 
Back
Top