"Girls With Guns" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,774
"Girls With Guns"

(closed)

OOC Thread


The six men from the West Side Militia were so engrossed in the gang rape of three women they'd snatched in an early morning raid that they didn't know danger was present until one of their own screamed out in pain. They looked up from their own play things to see two horrific sights: their screaming comrade stumbling away from the woman whose ass he'd been raping, clutching his groin, blood spurting out from between his fingers; and the silhouette of his attacker, holding a huge military knife in one hand and their comrade's severed, blood dripping family jewels in the other.

The men went for their weapons, but none were reached. The early dawn erupted with gun fire: AK-47s, 12 gauge shotguns, T91 NATO assault rifles, and more. When the gunfire went silent, the shooters descended from every direction, their weapons still in front of them in case there was any one left alive. A voice demanded, "Light it up."

With the scrape of its striker, a road flare thoroughly bathed the pre-dawn scene -- a rubble strewn alley -- and revealed the attackers for who they were:

Girls With Guns

tumblr_nefvzmXRvT1u28qkio1_500.jpg

"Bert" Robinson
Commander


tumblr_nefmasgDCC1u28qkio1_500.jpg

Jia Ling
Sergeant, 1st Squad


tumblr_nefmbd4Laq1u28qkio1_500.jpg

Mona Lee
Corporal, 1st Squad (Weapons/H2H Combat Trainer)

 
Last edited:
"Check'em," called out the militia's Commander, Roberta "Bert" Robinson. The eight women moved in on the area of carnage to either check the men for pulses or gather their weapons.

One after another, the Girls -- as they referred to one another -- reported the man at their feet "Dead". There were no survivors of the barrage. None of the men had been worthy of mercy, so none had been afforded. After all of the rapists had been checked, the raped were as well.

"Dead," a Girl called out, her tone this time noticeably sympathetic.

From another location in the alley, "Dead."

"This one will be shortly," a third Girl said in an unsurprised tone.

"Jesus Christ," murmured Sergeant Jia Ling. "Animals. Fucking dead women...? "

"Got a live one!" Corporal Mona Lee called out from the edge of a pile of rubble near the end of the alley. "Help me get her out!"

At Jia's gesture, a pair of the Girls rushed down to where Mona was pulling away pieces of wood, metal, and plastic debris and tossing them behind her. "Looks like she crawled in here to get away from them!

Another Girl asked, "Was she raped, too?"

"I don't know," Mona said, getting a grip on the unconscious woman's arm. "Help me get her out ... gently ... gently."

Back at the far end of the alley, Jia told the others, "Weapons, ammo ... every thing of value. Burn the men. We'll take the women ... bury them in the park."

In less than five minutes, the alley was filling with thick black smoke and the smell of burning flesh, and the Girls were scurrying through alleys, basements, and sewers to get back to their underground hideout, carrying with them the newest member of the GWG Community.
 
Last edited:
In all of the chaos and the confusion, she was very glad to escape into a small burrow between the debris. Caught between two long metal beams from an old destroyed skyscraper, Camille Desjardins was scared for her life.

Superhero-genderbender.jpg


With her clothes tattered and torn, she had cuts and blood all over her body. Barely conscious, she heard the sounds of gunfire and then the sounds of higher pitched voices. Secretly, she wanted to crawl back into her hole but it seemed that one of them found her. "Don't.... hurt... me... again!" She exclaimed in her semi conscious state.

Feeling groggy and completely incoherent, she passed out while being led to safety.

Who knows how long it was before she woke up but when she woke up, she found herself in a makeshift medical room. Her eyesight was still blurry but all she could see were blurry images of women around her with one that sounded to be a more gruff voice that seemed to be even more street smart than her taking charge.

"Wh... where am... I?" She asked as she slowly awoke while laying down on the hard medical table with lights beaming down on her face.
 
"Wh... where am... I?" She asked as she slowly awoke while laying down on the hard medical table with lights beaming down on her face.

"You're safe, sweetheart," a kind female voice answered, a hand reaching out to gently hold her down to the mattress. "You're in a hospital ... sort of."

"Ask her," a harsher voice demanded.

Mona Lee half glanced over her shoulder at her immediate superior within the GWG. "Jia, she needs to rest before she's interro--"

"Ask her!" the Sergeant demanded. "Ask her ... or we through her back out into that alley. I'll bet the fire is still warm and--"

"We get the picture, Sergeant," Mona cut in. She turned back to the girl in the bed, smiling politely. "Honey ... we need to know ... were you with those men in the alley. Are you part of their militia?"
 
Camille was still very groggy as she heard the kind words of the woman. her vision was still not focused just yet but what she could see was a female with long blonde hair comforting her not only with her words but the comforting hand to reach out to hold her down to the mattress.

Though her mind was still in a fog, she could hear the harsh words of what seemed to be an Asian woman that wanted to take charge before hearing the sweet sounds of her 'saviour'. It seemed that her saviour didn't want to ask the important question but she did.

Camille let out a harsh cough as she tried to respond with her lungs still filled with the smoke from earlier. After she cleared out the bad air, her vision started to get a little more focused as she heard that important question.

"I... was with the men... but I am not part of their militia. They... tried to gang rape me... make me a breeder for them." She coughed a few more hacks before getting a little assertive herself. "I tried to get away from them... hide from their drunken wants. If ya all didn't show up, I would have been pregnant by now and left for dead." She admitted with her French-Canadian accent being more and more apparent as she woke up further from her fog.

"Thank the heavens that you all saved me." She praised as she looked at the blonde haired girl that was gently holding her onto the bed.
 
"Thank the heavens that you all saved me."

Mona patted her on the shoulder and gave her a friendly smile, but behind her Jia growled, "Yeah, thank the heavens. Another fucking mouth to feed."

"Jia..." Mona chastised softly.

"I have goods to distribute," the Sergeant said, spinning on the heel of her new boots -- taken from the smallest of the men they'd killed two days ago -- and heading for the exit. "Inform her of her debt to the gee-dub-gee, Corporal."

Mona looked back to the girl, asking, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Camille."

"Okay, well ... Camille, I should let you know what your situation is," Mona said, trying to keep her tone soft and polite while performing her duty at the same time. "You are now a ward of the gee-dub-gee ... GWG."

Mona chuckled a bit before explaining, "Girls With Guns. Yeah, I know, it sounds silly, but ... there's a history behind the name and a pride with which we wear the moniker. Our community here ... there's almost a hundred of us ... men, women, children. We have just about every race, creed, religion, etcetera, that was present in the city before the civil war began ten years ago. We are all inclusive. We don't discriminate. We are democratic ... sort of."

She saw the look in Camille's eyes and adding, "Remember that bumper sticker ... used to be a tee shirt, too. It said, "Girls rule, boys drool"? Well ... the gee-dub-gee ... we are entirely governed and protected by women. Girls."
 
Last edited:
As Camille heard Jia's harsh words, she could feel that Jia was not a woman that she really wanted to be associated with. To her, Jia seemed to be very harsh and uncaring. First impressions were everything and now, she wanted to avoid Jia like the plague.

She felt the comforting pat on her shoulder from Mona but it seemed to her that Jia was the harshest woman on the face of the earth.

Telling Mona her name and hearing the explanation of what this group was, she was a little astonished that some sort of democracy existed in this barren wasteland. While listening to Mona, she looked back into her saviour's eyes as she explained what their group was.. Feeling a little more astonished, she was still in disbelief at the fact that women were finally getting some sort of coherent group going. In all of her life out on the streets after her mother was taken by the men, it was all for one and one for one in her view.

Hearing the old saying that 'Girls rule and boys drool', she could not help but to let out a small chuckle for a second until a few more hacks came out to let out the rest of the soot that was in her lungs. Finally gaining her composure, she let out a wide smile. "Seems like the new way of the world now, doesn't it?" She asked, feeling a small connection between her and Mona that she hoped would grow brighter in the future.
 
"Seems like the new way of the world now, doesn't it?"

"Yes ... yes, it does," Mona agreed, adding with a more serious tone, "At least here it does. To the best of our knowledge, we are the only Matriarchal society in the War Zone."

The old jurisdictions and boundaries no longer meant anything anymore. This City, as they now simply referred to it, had once been comprised of two large metropolises straddling a major river. When the civil war broke out over a difference of opinion concerning Federal versus States rights, the city was divided into two entities, one on either side of the river. When law and order collapsed, this the west half of the city had broken down even further. And then further. And then further.

At last check, the City had over 36 separate Militias controlling anything from a single block to hundreds of blocks. Some of the militias were supported by and totally dependent upon forces from outside the City. Others had access to one resource or another within the city, such as the electrical power generating wind turbines on top of some of the skyscrapers or the oil wells that were at the edge of the city. And still others lived simply by trading, stealing, or confiscating from other militias.

That latter group was the one in which the GWG found itself, not because the Girls were thieves at heart, but because no one wanted to promote the idea of a Matriarchal Society. They were on their own: they had been for the past several years, and as long as the power outside the city rested in the hands of men, they would continue to be on their own until they were destroyed.

But that was a lot to explain to Camille while she was still simply trying to catch her breath. Mona told her, "I have something else you need to know, sweetheart. We survive by a very rigid code that can be summed up in three words: earn your keep."

Mona looked to the door, wondering whether Jia had come back to the clinic and was again within earshot or was still out distributing the resources they had taken from the men they'd killed. She looked back to Camille and explained, "Jia ... the woman who was here earlier. Sergeant Jia Ling, First Squad. She may sound like a bit of a bitch ... and that would be because she is. But ... you owe your life to her."

Mona reached to a shelf near Camille and showed her an empty bottle of antibiotics. "These belonged to Jia. Actually, the drugs themselves belonged to the Clinic. But ... they were found by Jia on what we call a Confiscation Mission. Essentially, she went out to find and ... claim ... anything of value that she could find ... then she brought it back to the Community. The drugs were for anyone who needed them, but ... they were still, in a sense, her drugs."

Mona reached to a little bowl and showed it to Camille. There were eight empty bottles in it. "I ... I don't know how to say this other than to simply say it. You belong to Sergeant Jia Ling until you can find a way to reimburse her for this."
 
While listening to Mona tell her about the ways of life in the Community, Camille could suddenly see what life here was all about. For years, she was living out on her own and fending for her own survival while trying to stay away from all of the militias as she possibly could. Earning her keep was certainly not a problem for her but what did shock her was that she now, belonged to the cruel Asian bitch and that she had to pay that bitch back somehow.

Feeling the antibiotics all over her body, she was more in pain now than she was before she hid between the beams when one of the women found her. Trying to lift herself off of the bed, she felt her head spinning in circles as she cringed at the thought of belonging to Jia. "Oooh... not a good idea right now." She sighed as she laid back down on the table. She knew that it would take a while to get her bearings back again and for the antibiotics to do their jobs in healing her body back to normal as she did have one very important question that was raging inside of her mind.

"How does people in... our Community... reimburse the person they belong to? Is it errands, is it watch duty or... is it something else?" She asked, cringing at the thought of having to be around Jia more than she wanted to be... which was never at all.
 
(OOC: I need Camille to need to stay, so I am going to say some things about her below. If you don't like any of them, I will delete them. Seriously! All you have to do is ask.)

(OOC: And I promise! My posts will get shorter as the basis of the current world order gets explained. I can be wordy. Sorry.)


As Camille was asking her questions, Mona was up gathering more aids for the younger woman's recovery: a couple of pain killers, fresh bandages for her nastier wounds, and an additional bottle of antibiotics, which she had hoped not to use due to the high value to the Community ... and their high indebtedness to Camille.

"Stay down," she demanded of the girl, telling her she needed at least another day of R&R. As she looked Camille's worst wound -- an infected gash on the middle of her left thigh -- she tried to pick the words for her explanation carefully. "We have rules here. Law ... law and order. So ... you need not fear the mayhem ... the abuse that you might have felt out there on the streets."

Mona didn't know what hell Camille had been going through out there in war torn streets, and -- as was her way -- she would let the girl tell about her experiences when and if she decided. She wasn't the interrogation type that Sergeant Ling was.

But it was obvious that Camille had had a rough time of it out there, regardless of how strong she was trying to be now. Even with her minimal amount of medical knowledge, Mona could see that she was suffering from a number of deprivation and hygiene issues common to this new world of theirs. Camille didn't seem to have any issues with which the Clinic couldn't deal, but -- just as with the antibiotics -- treatment bore a cost.

She didn't look as though she'd been starving, but Camille was still underweight, and her color told Mona that the girl's diet -- particularly her iron intake -- had been lacking horrendously. That was an easy fix: diet and herbals.

She had ring worm on the back of a thigh. Again an easy fix: the resident Medic, Anna -- who, ironically, was sick with the flu -- was a master, or mistress if you will, in natural treatments, and her Holistic treatments were used as a trade item with the neighboring Communities.

She had a minor case of head lice, which would simply require someone to spend time with her, combing and washing her hair until the issue was handled.

And, of course, there were her physical wounds from her run in with the crispy critters back in the alley: the infected gash on the thigh, other scratched and cuts all about her body, and a horrendous scrape down the back of her left thigh that likely had resulted when she crawled deep into that pile of junk that had saved her from those heathens.

These would all have to be dealt with, and -- as she went over them Camille -- Mona reassured her that she, herself, would be there to help her get through it all. But, that didn't answer Camille's question about her debt to Jia.

"I'll explain how we repay our debts around here, Camille," Mona told her as she removed the bandage over the girl's inner thigh to clean and treat the wound. "But first ... let me reassure you that you will never be mistreated. You will be treated fairly. As I said, we are a Community of law and order."

Camille winced as Mona touched her sensitive wound, for which the blond apologized before continuing with both the treatment and the explanation. "We each earn our living here in the Community by providing an essential service. Me, I train the other the GWG's, the Girls ... in weapon use and hand to hand combat, what we just call H2H. Jia ... as well as being Sergeant of First Squad, she also leads raids against neighboring militias for supplies ... weapons, ammo--"

Mona lifted the little bottle for Camille to see and continued, "--drugs. We don't raid friendly Communities. Just the brutal militias, like the one that had been chasing you. Anna, as I said, is our Holistic Herbalist and part time Medic. Commander Robinson -- who you might not remember because you were kinda out of it -- she leads the . She's in charge of the defense of the Community. Despite not looking old enough to have been one, Bert had actually been a Marine before the Civil War ripped our world apart. It's because of her knowledge and experience ... and the stash of weapons she'd had access to a decade ago, that the GWG even exists ... that our community exists."

Mona pressed a fresh piece of gauze to Camille's thigh, told her to hold it, then wrapped a new bandage around her thigh. When she was all done, she met eyes with the young woman and could see that her vague explanation about the community hadn't answered her very specific question: what does she owe Jia ... and how must she pay her back.

"The antibiotics saved your life, Camille," Mona began, her tone firm and serious. "You owe your life to Jia. And ... until you are able to begin earning a living and provide Jia with a suitable value of compensation, as will be fairlydetermined by Commander Robinson, you will ... well, you will ... serve at the Sergeant's beck and call. Clean her quarters ... wash her uniforms ... run errands ... fetch shit."

Mona glanced back toward Camille's wound for a moment, not because she was still worried about it but because she simply didn't want to be looking into Camille's eyes when she finished, "Keep her bed warm."
 
(OOC: Guess that it was my fault for not totally explaining things about Camille's condition. That certainly would make her need to stay *Smiles*)

(OOC: Don't worry about the length of the posts. I can get a little wordy myself when the inspiration strikes me)

As Mona advised her to lay back down, Camille started to feel many things about ber body that ahe was neglecting... the lack of food and water was one very essential thing. Having to take scraps from wherever she could from the war torn ground, she was lucky enough to have survived this long out in the streets.

She did have many more scars than what her blood covered body could show. The end of one long scar just below her right breast was peeking out from one of the tears in her black t-shirt as she remembered the attack like it was yesterday. It was a story that she would tell at the right time but for now, she tried to listen to Mona as much as she could.

With each painful application of the antibiotics on her body, she kept biting her lower lip to avoid screaming out in agony. Muffled grunts could be heard as she kept her eyes on Mona the entire time. With each soothing sound of her saviour's voice, she started to feel more and more comfortable around her. If it meant to have to pay Jia back for her own treatments, then she would have to do just that.

She figured that the errands that she would have to do were going to be the cleaning of shit and things like that but she was a little more smarter that what her naivety on the outside showed. Sleeping with the ultimate bitch. That thought made her cringe even more. It wasn't that Camille was already curious about other women in that way, it was the fact that she wanted her first time with another woman to be someone other than the bitch Jia. First impressions seemed to be right as she let out a soft sigh.

"Why did it have to be Jia that I would have to reimburse. Looks like I am here for a while. I hope that when I am not at Jia's beck and call that I can have someone to talk to in this place." She admitted, referring to the angel that was helping her to feel much better than ahe ever felt before in a very long time.
 
"Why did it have to be Jia that I would have to reimburse."

Mona couldn't help but laugh. "Luck of the draw, I guess." She added with another chuckle, "Now, if you'd needed ball bearings instead of antibiotics, you would have owed me, not Jia."

She laughed again and considered explaining herself but didn't. The last thing Camille needed right now, after such a close call with that alley charcoal the GWG had ambushed, was that Mona had recently traded some of her accumulated stash to another Community for a case of ball bearings that were being incorporated into some very nasty, defensive land mines. Not a time to talk about more death and destruction, Mona warned herself.

Camille went on...
"Looks like I am here for a while. I hope that when I am not at Jia's beck and call that I can have someone to talk to in this place."

"You can talk to me any time," Mona said quickly, not truly realizing the meaning of Camille's comment. "You may be at Jia's beck and call, Camille, but ... you'll still have a lot of free time on your hands, that's a promise. And, when I'm not out on patrol or training other Girls, you can come to me anytime you want with questions ... comments ... concerns."

Mona pulled back from her dabbing at Camille's scrapes with an cotton ball of alcohol and asked, "What can you do? I mean ... we all must contribute to the Community in some way. Like I said, I train the GWG. Jia scrounges and leads patrols. Anna keeps us healthy and produces herbals for trade. There is a lot to do here. That's one thing that the War hadn't changed: there's always lots of work to be done, especially for a woman..."

She smiled broadly, then chuckled again adding, "Even a bad ass woman with a big ass gun." She stood and crossed to the wall where her T91 hung by its shoulder strap. Mona turned, checked to ensure that the chamber was empty, then held it out for Camille to view. "Can you use one of these, for instance?"
 
As Camille heard the small chuckle from Mona. If there was one thing that did not change, that was that someone did have some sort of unique talent and there waa always something to do in a community. She kept looking at Mona's eyes as she followed her view of Mona grabbing the huge T91 from the wall and showed it to her while asking the very important question that seemed to pierce through Mona's mind.

Camille shook her head softly as she answered that question. "No. I never learned how to use one... or any gun for that matter." She did let out a soft smile as she started to explain a little bit about her talents in this worn torn world. "What I do know how to do is be a survivor. I am very good at hiding and making things from whatever is available around me." She explained as she went on just a touch further. "Trust me, it is no fun having to make underwear out of leaves and having to wear them for more than a day. The itch can be... really irritating to say the least." She admitted as sbe summed it all up in one sweet sentence.

"Lets just say that I am a Jill of most trades... good at a lot of things but not an expert at them by any means." Letting out a deep breath, she hoped that what survivor skills she did have would prove, at least, a little bit worthy to the community.
 
Angel_Lina said:
"I am very good at hiding and making things from whatever is available around me..."

Mona listened to Camille describe her talents and experiences, then laughed and asked, "Ever used Grandfather's Beard to wipe you ass...? You know, that long moss that hangs from the tree limbs. It's actually rather soft, but I didn't find out until too late that I was allergic to it. I couldn't walk or sit down for two weeks."

They laughed, and Mona returned to Camille, helping her carefully into a sitting position so she could check her back. She moved onto the mattress behind her and grimaces at another rash she'd missed. "Ick."

She stood again and, with her back to the girl, ordered, "Strip. Those clothes are infested. I should have seen this two days ago when we brought you here."

Mona wasn't sure whether Camille realized that she'd been unconscious here for almost two days, partially because of her exhaustion, partially because Mona had given her sedatives. But during that time, the little pesky bugs had attacked the girl's back, and now Camille required even more drugs.

As she found a bottle of cream in a counter, she half glanced back and said, "You're lucky this time. This is my stash. Won't cost you a thing."

She turned back and looked at Camille, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed, unmoving. Mona raised an eye brow. "Strip, girl. Those clothes gotta be burned. Or ... are you shy?"

Her lips spread in a smirk as she shook the bottle before her and flashed the rag she planned on rubbing over Camille's entire body.
 
After a small chuckle about "Grandfather's Beard", Camille started to feel just a touch better about things. She knew that there were many occasions that she used that plant in order to wipe herself clean down on her butt in her life but before she could respond about her many times, she was softly raised up into a sitting position.

When she was sitting up, she could feel her back itching up even more. Not realizing that she was knocked out for two days, she let out a shiver inside her body. "Two... days?" She asked not believing it herself. "I... knew that I had to hide for a long time in that beam... but I didn't know that I was out for two days here." the thought of being out cold scared her as she knew that she could barely survive without food for two days. Whatever was in her system though was keeping the rumblings in her stomach at bay for the time being.

Thankfully, she felt the cream and realized that she didn't have to owe Mona for that. she breathed out a small sigh of relief but was still worried about one more thing, even after Mona ordered her to strip once again. Biting her lower lip, she admitted the truth. "I am not shy... but...these... are the only clothes that... I own. Who will I owe this time to get me a new set of clothes?" She asked, knowing that she had to get out of the clothes sometime soon.

As fast as her body would allow her, she took off her shirt to reveal the leaf bra that she wore. Leaves were already falling off of the string that she made as that came off with a small and quick snap of the string, revealing smallish but very perky breasts. the shoes came off in two quick thuds as she was already barefoot underneath them. Next came the hard part... her pants. Unbuttoning the snap, she opened up the zipper to reveal even more leaves as her panties. Moving one hand to her side, she leaned to her right and slid off her left side of her pants as she did the same thing in reverse on the other side. Sliding off the pants, those came tumbling to the ground. Two small snaps of strings took care of the leaf panties as she revealed a smallish body. Were she physically fit, her body would have been a little more athletic but now, it showed the malnutrition along with a couple of outlines of her rib cage underneath.

"Thank you for all of your help, Mona. I really appreciate you being my savior here." She admitted as she waited to be instructed by Mona whether to lie down on her front or back.
 
Angel_Lina said:
"Who will I owe this time to get me a new set of clothes?"

Mona maintained her playful smirk, even while -- only in her mind -- she was answering Camille's question, You'll owe the dead person they came off of ... but I don't think they'll be looking for payment. That was the one commodity of which the Community had a large supply, clothes. Shoes, too, but not rugged boots as Camille would want soon, as winter was just a few months away.

When the Civil War began, most of the City's population fled to hide in the countryside. They left behind a good many things, including their clothing. The GWG, as they came into existence over the next few years, collected anything and everything they knew the City would no longer be supplied, and clothing was one of those things.

"I'll find you something," Mona assured Camille, watching the girl with interest as she began shedding her clothing. She chuckled, "You can owe me."

Soon, Mona began to realize that -- given proper nutrition and care -- Camille would indeed be a good looking, even sexy young woman. She had all the right equipment: she needed her wounds treated, some meat put on her bones, and a few days, maybe weeks of Anna's herbal skin treatments. And when the girl was finally sitting there naked, Mona surprisingly found herself wishing she preferred women.

"I, um ... probably should tell you about something else about the Girls ... the GWG, specifically." Mona began gathering the ointments, disinfectants, soaps, and moisturizers, as well as several rags and gauze pads that she would use to clean the teen's body. "We live apart from the men in the Community."

She turned to look to Camille with a serious expression. "Entirely apart."

She moved to the girl and laid her back, and couldn't help but give Camille's tight buttocks a quick stare. I wish I was gay, I wish I was gay, she thought to herself, her lips spreading in a smile as she contained the desire to laugh aloud. As she began with the disinfectant first, dabbing it carefully on the damaged skin of the girl's back, she continued, "To ensure that the females of the Community retained full control, it was necessary to separate them from it. Our little bunker her is in a totally separate building from the rest of the Community, as is Second Squad's, which is on the other side of it. The only members of the Community with whom we, the GWG, have contact are female members."

Mona gave that information a moment to soak in as she continued cleaning Camille's back, telling her she would be fine after just a couple of treatments ... by Mona, of course.


As fast as her body would allow her, she took off her shirt to reveal the leaf bra that she wore. Leaves were already falling off of the string that she made as that came off with a small and quick snap of the string, revealing smallish but very perky breasts. the shoes came off in two quick thuds as she was already barefoot underneath them. Next came the hard part... her pants. Unbuttoning the snap, she opened up the zipper to reveal even more leaves as her panties. Moving one hand to her side, she leaned to her right and slid off her left side of her pants as she did the same thing in reverse on the other side. Sliding off the pants, those came tumbling to the ground. Two small snaps of strings took care of the leaf panties as she revealed a smallish body. Were she physically fit, her body would have been a little more athletic but now, it showed the malnutrition along with a couple of outlines of her rib cage underneath.

"Thank you for all of your help, Mona. I really appreciate you being my savior here." She admitted as she waited to be instructed by Mona whether to lie down on her front or back.[/QUOTE]
 
Camille felt very much at ease now with Mona helping her to recover from her injuries and the cleaning of her body. It felt so refreshing to her to find out that someone actually cared about her. She kept her eyes on Mona as she was thinking about the future. Fighting and laughing together side by side... as friends first of course but maybe in the future, there could be something more that could connect them together?

Camille let that thought go racing through her mind as she heard about how the GWG was strictly female. She was glad that she didn't have to deal with anymore men for a long while. To her, men ruined her life and forced her to be a survivor. To her, men were pigs and she didn't want anything to do with them anymore. Did this make her gay? In a sense, she was gay, but never having a chance to love another woman before, she never was quite sure. In fact, she didn't know what love was. It was all about survival in her life as there was no time to even experience the pleasures of it.

As she finally let all of that information soak in, she could start to feel the sudden burn of old wounds being cleansed. Gritting her teeth together to keep from screaming, she then felt a soothing massage like action on her back. "That feels very wonderful. Since there are only women here, I would think that... the only way to find peace and this so called love from someone here is with another woman. Am I right to assume that?" She asked, having a good idea what the answer was already... but the more that she heard Mona's voice and felt her touch, the more relaxed and comfortable she was. Right now, it seemed to her that her recovery was going to get so much better if it was Mona providing the treatments.
 
"Yes, that is true," Mona said without hesitation or embarrassment. "Of course ... you don't have to, um ... I'll use the word participate in such things ... but that is the only option."

Mona was lying, of course. Just as with any item for which there ever had been a yearning -- be it alcohol or heroine or underage sex partners -- there very quickly had developed a Black Market within the GWG for cock. Some of the Girls simply couldn't stay away from it. How could they? A million years of evolutionary instinct had programmed them for it.

But it wasn't something discussed here in the bunker, even in hushed tones, in dark corners. So Mona wasn't about to mention it to Camille, particularly when the girl was already slated to be Jia's play toy once she was healthy and hygienic enough for such things.

Mona sat the teen up, inconspicuous ogling her young, firm breasts as she continued to administer her first aid. When she had done all she could for Camille now, Mona went to a closet and pulled out a set of worn but clean sweats and deck shoes.

"They're your size, sort of," Mona said, having already picked them out during Camille's extended nap. " When Bert ... Commander Robinson ... clears you from quarantine, we'll find something that fits you a bit better."

She looked to Camille's ragged yet potential-promising naked body again, this time conspicuously, and added, "Something that will make Jia ... hot for you. I, uh ... told you that you didn't have to participate ... you know, the girl on girl stuff ... but ... you know that Jia ... well ... that's sort of a done deal ... until you have repaid her, I mean."

Mona studied Camille's reaction for a moment, then -- tentatively and with sincere curiosity of her own -- asked, "Have you ever been with another woman?"
 
One of the two Girls inventorying ammunition made eye contact with Bert Robinson, then nodded toward the door. The Commander of the GWG Militia turned to find First Squad's Leader waiting, at attention, just outside the munitions storage room.

"You wanted to see me, Commander?" Jia Ling asked.

Bert looked to the other women and, with an understood nod, sent them away for a short break. "Come in, Sergeant."

"Yes, Commander," Jia said, waiting for the others to depart before joining her superior inside the windowless space.

The respect and military decorum Jia showed Bert was real and heart felt. Roberta Robinson was the only still living member of the GWG who had, before the war, been a member of a United States Military organization. Bert had gone from US Marine sniper to defender of justice to street survivor to defender of the defenseless to militia leader, all along the way protecting the people under her care, particularly the women -- military and civilian both -- who otherwise would have fallen under the use, abuse, and misuse of men, as so many females had during the times of war for millennia before this.

As the War erupted across the country and the City around them had been falling into chaos, Bert had found and taken in Jia, who by then had been on the run for almost two years and lost hundreds of her friends, compatriots, and underlings. Jia would never forget what Bert did for her, and -- as she told her often -- she would never be able to repay her for it either.

"Tell me about this last raid, Sergeant," Bert ordered in her typically soft, steady tone.

"You were there, Commander," Jia said, a bit confused about that for which her superior was looking.

"Only for the last bit of it," Bert reminded her.

Bert was looking through a box of ammunition, a variety of calibers that had recently been pillaged from another Militia but had not yet been sorted. She looked to Jia for a moment, studying her before asking, "Were they his?"

Jia stood a bit taller at the realization that Bert knew more about the raid than the Sergeant had hoped. After a moment, Jia -- who was suddenly feeling chastised, despite no critical words from Bert -- answered, "No, Commander. I don't believe so."

Bert crossed the floor of the basement storage room to stand just a couple of feet before her most skilled and trusted squad leader. Though she seldom used the young warrior's first name, Bert said, "Jia ... you have to let this go. Your father did what he did. You can't unring that bell. You lost friends. You lost compatriots. But ... we all have. You have to let this go ... before you get yourself killed ... or worse ... one of your Squad members or Scavengers.

"I can't let it go, Commander," Jia responded quickly, with a tone that sounded apologetic. "It wasn't bad enough that my own father tried to kill me ... but he killed--"

Her throat tightened up, as it always did when Jia thought of the Tong Girl Gang. She begun to establish the organization of Juvenile Detention inmates before she was even a teenager, and by the time she was 18, the TGG was -- in San Francisco's China Town District -- second in power and influence only to the Ling Tong crime family, under which it nominally served. The idea that her father had feared her enough to order her assassination was simply overwhelming.

"I promised you the ability to go out into the City to scavenge," Bert reminded Jia. "That's how you earn your living. I understand that. But ... you have to stop trying to find your father. Hell, for all you know the man's dead and--"

"He's not dead, Commander."

Bert studied the woman for a moment, and -- realizing that she would never be able to convince Jia to abandon her quest for vengeance -- decided to change the subject. "Tell me about this girl you and Mona found--"

"That I found!" Jia corrected. "We weren't on official GWG business. We were on a--"

"Scavenger Hunt, on your free time, yes ... I know," Bert finished the thought, turning to return to her inventory of the dwindling ammunition. "And what you find on a scavenger hunt is yours to keep."

"And...!" Jia stressed, wanting to further make her claim to Camille's time and efforts for the upcoming days and weeks, "...she's still alive because of the drugs that I gave to the Clinic."

"So I've heard," Bert said, ready to move on to more important things. She poked around in the box of ammunition for a moment, then ended, "I want to meet this girl ... ASAP. Thank you, Sergeant."

And with that, Jia was gone ... to look for the new toy, Camille.
 
Last edited:
Camille let out a soft sigh while not knowing the complete truth about the Black Market of men that the girls can get. Right now, a man was the last thing that she needed, especially after almost getting raped by three of them before the roof collapsed over her in the building where she was found by the GWG.

She was glad to get into some new clothes as she saw Mona getting the totally worn gray sweat suit and the black deck shoes and bringing them out to her. A few more winces of pain came from her mouth when Mona touched the long scar along her stomach. It never quite fully healed after another attack on her when she was 17... so it was there for nearly six months by this point. "Thank you again. I have not been treated with this much kindness since the war broke out." She admitted, feeling a little better by the minute.

Hearing about what Jia was going to do, Camille reaorted herself in knowing that she didn't have a choice about Jia. Looking away from Mona, she blurted out the first thing that popped into her mind. "I will be thrilled when my debt to Jia is paid off."

But when the all important question came to her, Camille shook her head. "I never made love to another woman before... in fact, I don't know what love is. Ever since the war broke out, all I knew how to do was survive. My family... they were killed in the first attacks back in San Francisco... and I have been on the run ever since."

A little more of Camille started to come to the surface. She didn't want to talk about the ten years of hiding, almost starving and scraping for every morsel that she could find to eat. She hoped that after ahe paid her debt to Jia, than life would get much better.
 
[QUOTE"I will be thrilled when my debt to Jia is paid off."[/quote]

Camille clenched her jaw, thinking to herself, And Jia will be thrill while you're paying it, Im sure. When Camille answered the question about her experience with women, she felt sorry for the girl. Regardless of the gender of your sex partner, she thought, your first time with them shouldn't be about payment. Mona knew that all to well, thinking back to giving her own purity away as payment so many years ago.

When Camille mentioned San Francisco, she turned to face the girl and said, "I, um ... I would keep San Francisco to yourself, Camille. Jia ... she ... her family came from there. There's a lot of history there for Jia that ... well, it would probably be better if you just didn't go there."

Mona went to Camille and offered both of her hands. "C'mon, it's time to take you for a walk ... get you some exercise. Your flexibility is fer shit. C'mon."

She helped Camille to her feet, which brought to two face to face. Mona hesitated for just a moment, looking into the girl's eyes, then -- with a very soft, very compassionate tone -- said, "If you need to talk to anyone about anything ... any time ... you come to me. Understand?"

A feeling surged through Mona that made her uncomfortable and she wanted to back away. She wasn't a lesbian. She didn't satisfy her urges with the assistance of another woman. She took care of herself, literally ... and, depending on the stresses in her life, sometimes often. But Mona knew that if ever she decided to partake of another female, she would want it to be with someone young and beautiful and relatively innocent ... like Camille ... who, as they both knew, belonged to--

"Is she done yet?"

Mona's eyes went shut and her face tied up in a jaw clenching grimace at the sound of Jia Ling's voice. She growled, "Yes. She can leave."

"Commander Robinson wants to see her," Jia said, leaning her face forward to allow her gaze to peer over her sunglasses and move up and down Camille's now cleaned, treated, and more appealing figure in a conspicuous way. She smirked, then added, "Now!"
 
Camille nodded her head softly when she was told to keep her mouth shut about San Francisco. She was not born there but why she was there in the first place would be a story that she would tell Mona another time. She got the message and was glad that Mona moved on to another subject.

Feeling herself getting to her feet after getting the loose clothes on, she could hear the inspiration from Mona and realizing on thing deep inside of her mind during her years in survival mode... think about what inspires you. Before, it was her family but slowly, the inspiration was leaning towards Mona. "Yes, I do... very much so."

She was just about to start to be happy until the sounds of the bitch that she had to pay off came blasting through the room like a rock concert hall. Letting out a huge sigh, sge turned back towards Mona. "Time to start paying the piper. I'll talk to you soon, Ok?" She asked as she moved towards Jia... not even looking at her or paying her any attention except to follow along and see what fate had in store for her next.
 
Mona was disappointed to see Camille's tour of the GWG's home begin not under her guidance but Jia's. She gave her a friendly See you later, then shook her head lightly and mouthed Be nice when Jia gave her a parting glance.

"Pay attention, girl," Jia said, heading down the passageway at a healthy clip. "It's easy to get lost down here, and if I have to come searching for you when I need you..."

She didn't finish the thought but instead simply continued on through the maze that was the militia's underground bunker. Once upon a time, the building had been the Museum of Natural History. It was a huge structure that occupied an entire city block and had six floors in all. There were three exhibit floors with 15 foot vaulted ceilings. Camille would get a chance to see much of the building over the days and weeks to come, but for now her tour would be of the three basement levels.

The first -- the one they were walking across now -- had once included classrooms, meeting rooms, preservation rooms, employee lounges and more. This floor had been mostly open to the public prior to the War, and now it served as -- among other things -- quarters for the GWG militia members and female support staff. As they walked down one corridor, then another, and finally a third -- which led to a descending staircase -- the pair of them passed women doing every thing from playing cards to cooking meals to cleaning weapons to practicing hand to hand combat.

The next level down was poorly lit and more utilitarian, with conduits, pipes, and ducts running across the ceiling and up and down some walls. There were far fewer women here, and -- for the first time -- men. Three armed women who were watching over a string of men -- all in ankle shackles -- who were moving goods in and out of a storage room. The men, who didn't seem mistreated in anyway and worked with an energy that seemed to indicate they were well fed, barely glanced at Camille as she followed behind Jia.

One of the Guard Women ogled Camille and made a sexual comment about Jia's new play toy. The Asian Sergeant smiled as she also ogled Camille, nodded her head as if in agreement, then -- with a swiftness that no one could have anticipated -- gave the Guard a round about kick to the chest, knocking her back two feet against the wall. The woman slid down the wall to her haunches, clutching her chest and gasping for breath. Jia only glanced around to the others to see if there were any more comments to be made, and when none were, she continued on to yet another descending staircase.

At the lowest of the floors, she turned so quickly to face Camille that the two nearly collided. With a seriousness that bordered on threat, she said, "No one discusses our relationship to anyone. That includes you. And that particularly includes little Miss Goody Two Shoes Moanin' Mona." She leaned in closer, looking hard into Camille's eyes. "You get that?"
 
While being led through the bunker that housed the Natural Museum, Camille was trying as hard as she could to keep pace with the speedy Jia. Down the stairs she went as zhe thought about what to do or say to the bitch but that was before she was oogled by not only a female guard but also the bitch herself. Her words were on the tip of her tongue when she saw the roundhouse kick by the bitch straight into the guard's chest. Better not speak up to her now... I might get the same treatment as that guard did. She thought to herself as they moved on downstairs.

Seeing the men shackled gave Camille a small smile. Served them right for treating the women like the did in this future... as slaves and nothing more. She was still lost in her thoughts when she quickly saw the bitch turn around and pretty much threaten her. With a small nod of hed head in acknowledgment, she knew that there ways of being able to talk about things in her mind to the lone woman that she was starting to trust... Mona.

As the entered the weapkns and ammunition bunket, she could see many types of guns, both large and small. Several AK-47's and old M-16's were neatly racked up in a cage to their left. To their right were several racks of pistols ranged from the typical Baretta's to military types of pistols. Boxes upon boxes of ammunition wede neatly stackedvup close to their various weapon types with just a small corridor leading to the closed door in the back of the room. She knew who was behind it as she already knew that the bitch would tell hef to knock on it

"Commander? I am Camille Desjardins." She announced, speaking her last name with more of her French-Canadian accent coming out. May I come in?" She asked, not knowing what the Commander was like or even how she looked like.
 
"Commander? I am Camille Desjardins."

Bert held an index finger up in a wait one gesture, studying Camille as the voice in her ear continued talking. After a moment, she said, "Thank you, Corporal."

She reached to the radio in the pouch high on her military vest and changed back to the GWG's regular communications channel, then gestured the young woman forward. She spent a long moment just looking Camille over. It wasn't a sexual ogle but just a curious inspection of the woman, as if the book's cover would tell her what was inside.

"You have two options, Desjardins," Bert began with her firm, military voice. She wasn't one to mince words or waste time as she continued, "We can blindfold you, take you to the surface, and dump you ... so that you can't lead anyone back to the bunker entrances..."

Camille's reaction told Bert that that was not an option in which she was interested. She continued, "...or ... you can join the jee-dub-jee--"

She assumed that at some point during Camille's two days in the bunker one of her people had used the short cut acronym for the Girls With Guns militia's playful yet also serious name.

"--which means that you learn to carry your weight," Bert continued. Tapping the ear piece attached to her radio, she said, "Corporal Lee tells me that you know about as much about guns as I do knitting, so ... the first thing we have to do is find a way for you to contribute to the Community. What can you do?"

Bert listened as Camille explained what she thought she could do for the Girls and the greater Community which the GWG protected. Her expression remained serious and unchanging throughout the explanation. When Camille finished, Bert told her, "That's a start."

The Commander studied Camille for another long moment, then -- with a softer yet still serious tone -- she said, "Now ... let's talk about Sergeant Ling for a moment."

Bert hesitated for a moment, uncomfortable with talking about the personal relationships in which her Girls were involved. What the Troops did behind closed doors was none of her business, so long as when they picked up their weapons and went on duty, they left those activities behind them and concentrated on the important things, such as the bullets coming at them.

"Sergeant Ling is vital to the jee-dub-jee," she continued. "She leads First Squad, which is assigned to protecting the north perimeter. But ... in her own free time, she also leads Scavenger Hunts ... foraging patrols, basically. She's good at what she does, and she knows the neighborhoods north of the Community better than anyone in the militia. She and her Hunters are responsible for more than half of the scavenged goods coming into the Community. That means that..."

Bert hesitated a moment, once again looking over the young woman before her. "Well ... that means that when she asks for something ... if it's a reasonable request, I usually grant it. Her latest request, not to put too fine a point on it, is for you ... which Corporal Lee has informed you are already aware of."

A knock at the door caught Bert's attention. She lifted a finger in another Wait one gesture, then looked back to Camille. "So ... if you want to stay, this is how it will work. Every morning, oh-eight-hundred hours, you report to Corporal Lee. For now, she will be your immediate supervisor and will lay out your duties for you. She will also begin your H2H -- hand to hand -- combat training. Every Girl goes through it. At the same time, Corporal Lee will determine whether or not you are a capable candidate for fire arms training."

She hesitated for a moment, knowing that Camille was waiting for her next assignment. She drew a breath, then said simply, "And from twenty-hundred hours until oh-eight-hundred the next day, you will report to Sergeant Ling for ... well, for whatever duties she has for you. You will do as she says ... you will do every thing she says ... and you will keep her ... content ... because this Community -- and even the jee-dub-jee -- wouldn't exist without her. Understood?"
 
Back
Top