Becoming the bully's fucktoy (Open - PM interest)

  • Thread starter ForeverIllinois
  • Start date
F

ForeverIllinois

Guest
Becoming the bully's fucktoy (CLOSED for a_libertine and foreverillinois)

f2ed06ba-858c-4c53-8209-fe685e7ee2fd_zpseb288d69.jpg


Name: Ellie Smith
Age: 26
Height: 5'10"
Cup size: 38J​

~~~

It wasn't easy being a model; I needed to take care of myself, not pamper myself. Even with the vast amount of money that I was making, I couldn't just indulge myself in too much alcohol, or stuff my face with sweets. I didn't want to, mind you, but I just felt that I needed to say that just because I was successful doesn't mean that I didn't have to continuously work for it. I exercised daily and walked with perfect posture no matter where I was going. Not to mention (again, just to throw away any misconceptions) that I wasn't some high school dropout who somehow found her way to stardom - I graduated from my college with a degree in English literature and graduated at the top of my class.

I suppose that my younger brother, Micheal, was the exact opposite of me; instead of treating his body like a temple, he treated it like a rooming house. He littered his system with alcohol on a near daily basis, stuffed his face with junk food and the only exercise he got was from getting into scuffles with other eighteen year olds trying to be part of some gang (despite him coming from a privileged background). Yep, my little brother wasn't exactly someone that my parents proud - this was so much so, that they begged me to come over for a few weeks to take care of their place in LA. I happened to be in the area at the time so I figured that there was no harm.

OB-OH674_0613sp_G_20110613175326.jpg

It doesn't hurt that my childhood home is a mansion however.​

My first day home was far from fantastic - Michael left a mess everywhere he went and I had to pick after him. Unfortunately, my parents never wanted to get a maid, but I guess that I could fix that later. I used my time home as a sort of vacation from everything - I took the time to catch up on some of my reading and the like. And of course, take some selfies around the place because well, why not?

4cff1c15-f678-40a3-bf8e-3e142cd2a77f_zpsb4a303ee.jpg
@EllieSmith: Me and my boobs are at my childhood home. :)

Things didn't stay peaceful. While I was reading some of my dad's law books, I heard some commotion going on outside:

"Hey, fuck you!"
"What are you going to do? Huh?!"
"Get...the fuck off!"

One of those voices happened to be my little brother's! Like any protective older sister should, I rushed outside to my brother's aid and found him trying to fend off some other guy. He looked around the same age as my brother, maybe a few months older, but more brutish. A few other of their friends watched as they scuffled and I walked towards them yelling:

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Everything went quiet for a moment. My brother dusted off his shirt as the onlookers backed off a bit. The man assaulting my brother stared at me and his eyes gazed over me; going from my three inch heels, up to the black dress going from my knees to my shoulders...then to the cleavage and...

"Holy shit, look at those tits!"

Michael was about to try to attack him, but judging from his bruises and the lack of thereof on his bully, I figured that wasn't the best idea.

"Michael, go inside. Let me speak to this brat."

The onlookers laughed as Michael walked inside of our place, but my little brother knew that when I was fired up, that I could take on any situation. This bully was no exception.

"You all get out of here, or I swear I'll call the cops right now." I added and the onlookers pouted and left the premises. The bully still stood and 'checked' me out some more. I stared and him and once his friends left, I said: "Well, what the hell do you have to say about yourself?"


OOC: Closed!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It was a brilliant night. After showering I brushed my ref hair back, and left it loose, hanging to the top of my shoulders. Green eyes looked back at me in the mirror, and a face that was chiseled from hours on end at the gym, which was a nearly daily event. I am not huge, like most body builders. Cut and chiseled, yes, but not a roid built guy.

Just fucked a bimbo in front of her boyfriend because he owed me money. She wasn't very into it, kept yammering some shit about rape, until I played the recording of her boyfriend giving her to me to pay off his debt.

Then I decided to lean on Michael. That fucker owes me an ASS LOAD of money. Apparently Mommy and Daddy cut him off and he took a loan, then another and another. The only reason I fronted him that kind of cash was that his folks are loaded like the Rockefeller's, or something. And it was way too much money for Michael's girlfriend, if he had one to work off.

So I went to his favorite haunt and began badgering him about it until he left. I followed him as he jumped into the Jaguar that his Mommy or Daddy bought him and raced to his house. Outside the house I jumped his ass and was about to lay a beat down on his dead beat ass when this heavenly vision came out and shooed away the crowd that I had built and made Michael go inside.

She imperiously asked, "Well, what the hell do you have to say about yourself?"

I looked her up and down, and settled on the two volleyballs that passed for her tits and the only thing I could wonder is if they were real. I walked up to her until I was no more than three inches from her nipples and reached out and squeezed her left tit with my right hand. My cock hardened instantly as I whispered in near awe, "Fuck, they ARE natural."

At that moment I decided I would make her mine, and she was going to do whatever the fuck I wanted before I was done with her.

I caught the movement of her arm and hand as she tried to slap me. Twisting the arm around her back, I pulled her to me, wrapping an arm around her slim waist and pinned her ass against my hard cock which nestled in between her cheeks nicely and said, "Your brother owes me a lot of money and I want payment."
 
"Well?!"

This fucking brat had the gall to continue looking over my body; his eyes still scanning every inch of it before resting to my breasts. He didn't say anything but caught me by surprise as he walked up to me and...grabbed my left breast (or at least, tried to grasp as much as he could with hi hand) and squeezed. I was taken aback and gasped loudly, hearing him whisper out: "Fuck, they ARE natural."

Oh, that was it!

I swing my right arm to his face but he was quick...really quick. In a moment, he caught my thin arm and twisted it against my back. I yelped in pain as he held it there with a hand, and with another pulled me against his waist. I could feel his bulge against my round ass...Jesus, he was getting hard from this?

"Your brother owes me a lot of money and I want payment."

I felt the tip of his bulge poke between my cheeks as he twisted my arm just a bit more. "F-Fuck!" I whimper as he held me there; thankfully no one was around to cause this situation to be any worse. "H-How much does my brother owe you? I'll give you the money!"
 
The sex goddess whimpered out, "H-How much does my brother owe you? I'll give you the money!"


Fuck she smelled good. I don't know what perfume she wears but holy shit does it make her smell like a girl to snack on, or make a meal of. Maybe I was too hasty in deciding a girl in his life couldn't fuck his way out of this. Maybe this bitch could fuck him out of the cash. But it was a lot of cash.

"I don't think so," I whispered into her ear, letting my lips brush against her earlobe. "But maybe you can work your way through his debt,"

Using the hand that was holding her in place, I moved it down a little and pressed her harder back into me. "If you know what I mean."
 
This freak was inhaling my peach scented perfume as he held me close; his dick poking against my plump ass some more before he started whispering into my ear "I don't think so. But maybe you can work your way through his debt, if you know what I mean."

His hand went just a tad lower, pushing my body more against his own.

His...disgusting pervert.

"Listen...we can work this out." I said, hoping that he'd lessen his grip any moment now "Just give me the amount he owes you and I'll see what I can do! Please!"
 
I snorted and then swatted her tit hard enough that I thought it might pop out of her blouse. "I told you that I don't want your money. If anyone is giving me money it is Michael."

I smelled her again, and re-iterated, "If you want to work it off for him, I might accept that, but not your money."

My cock was so hard it was nearly hurting in my jeans, and I just knew it would feel much better in her than against her. I turned her toward the house and pushed her toward it, letting go of her arm as I did so. "So do we have a deal, conditionally based on I like the way you fuck? It would not surprise me you didn't know how to please a man. Rich bitch like you probably doesn't know how to fuck right."
 
"OUCH!!!" I cried out loud as he smacked one of my large tits really, really hard. I whimpered almost obediently as he snorted "I told you that I don't want your money. If anyone is giving me money it is Michael. If you want to work it off for him, I might accept that, but not your money."

Again, he smelled my hair before moving me; this time, facing the house and pushed me towards the door. He was actually planning on going inside?! What kind of demented lunatic was my brother associating himself with. He eventually let go of my arm, before he 'matter of fact' stated "So do we have a deal, conditionally based on I like the way you fuck? It would not surprise me you didn't know how to please a man. Rich bitch like you probably doesn't know how to fuck right."

"I'm not fucking you, you lunatic!"
I cried out before I whipped out my cell phone. "I have the cops on speed dial! One step and you're off to jail! I fucking swear it!"
 
That bull shit earned her a derisive snort. I stepped up and snatched the phone out of her hand. I scowled at her and snarled, "Shut the fuck up about calling the cops. You brother has coke on him. It would go poorly for him and not much if anything will happen to me."
.

I looked at her phone and put it in my pocket. So the offer is you can try and work the money off or he pays me and not you."

I looked at her tits again and asked, "What will it be? "
.

I looked past her at the huge house and mused, I suppose I could take the cash out of the house one way or another."

Then I decided for her, "Fuck it come on."
. I grabbed her arm and began dragging her toward the manse.
 
My attempt to push him back had little to no avail; in a moment, I panicked as he rushed up towards me and snatched my $600 phone away from me. I took a step back as he snarled at me "Shut the fuck up about calling the cops. You brother has coke on him. It would go poorly for him and not much if anything will happen to me."

He had to be lying; my brother would not be so stupid to carry coke around with him! Especially no in our home...could he?

I was lost amid my thoughts and failed to see him put the phone away in his pocket. Once again, reinstated that the offer was for me to try to work the money off of him, or he would pay me himself.

"Fuck it come on."

He had little to no patience and dragged me by the arm into my very own home. The door was no locked, as he soon found out and he pushed me inside. I needed to think of something...

Wait, there was my room on the top floor. My old room that my parents kept in perfect condition all these years...It even had a security camera, since I was so paranoid, even at a young age.

"Okay, okay, look just follow me upstairs!" I said as he dragged me "We can discuss the payment in my old room, okay?"
 
I nudged the door closed with a foot then turned toward the woman I was dragging around like a rag doll. I put my left hand between those two huge tits and marveled that my forearm disappeared almost to the elbow as I pressed her against the wall. "Old bedroom? How many freaking bedrooms do you have?" I asked. Then almost immediately said, "Never mind, I will find out eventually."

I stepped forward until her nipples brushed against my chest and looked into her eyes. It looked like there was a touch of fear, a touch of determination, and something else. Not quite desire, but close enough.

I slid the hand buried in her chest up her neck and held her head against the wall by her neck. My cock was pulsing in my pants as I stepped closer, crushing her tits against her body with my rock hard pecs. I whispered, "I am going to kiss you now, and something tells me you are going to like this."

I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers, then licked my tongue along her lips coaxing them open, little by little. I continued holding her by the neck and lowered my other hand down to her hip and squeezed it, thumb in the front and four fingers laying on her ass cheek.

As her mouth opened just a hair width, I tilted my head and drove my tongue into her mouth. She tasted sweet, minty, almost like a Peppermint. I slid my hand from her neck to the nape of her neck and twined my fingers in her blonde hair and moved her head slightly to give myself a better angle to kiss her from.
 
He didn't let go this time - he pushed the door aside as he dragged me along my own home. My brother was nowhere to be found - he was either hiding in his room right now, or ran off out back. I could only hope that he went to get help, but somehow I doubted that very much. My eyes widened in shock as he pushed me up against a wall; his hand now, toying with my body, placing itself in the valley of my heavy breasts. He marveled again at the size - watching how deep that valley went and how his arm seemed to disappear between my two mountains. His eyes met mine, as if to judge my reaction and emotions. "Old bedroom? How many freaking bedrooms do you have? Never mind, I will find out eventually."

I couldn't believe how this lunatic thought that he could take charge of my life. He was a fucking brute and a misogynistic pig. He thought that he could use me like a doll? Just claim me and do whatever he wanted with me? That he could use his muscles and strength to just pin me against the wall, sandwich his body against mine and just grab my slender neck like this.

I gulped when his hand went a little tighter against my neck and stared into his eyes. A slight gasp escaped my pouty lips as he pressed his muscular chest against my bust; practically expanding my breasts by the sides and his face getting ever so much closer...

His lips barely touched my earlobe when he whispered:

"I am going to kiss you now, and something tells me you are going to like this."

"What do you- MMM" I protested as his lips came in and touched mine. I struggled a bit against his grasp; wiggling and rubbing against his body as he pinned me there. His hand tightened around my neck, bruising it just a bit while his tongue licked my soft, peppermint tasting lips. He shoved his tough body against my helpless, fragile stature...just toying with my body. My hands went to his sides, trying to push him off...instead, his hands went to my hip and squeezed the flesh. His thumb and fingers trying to go to my prized, fit ass. He was just...owning me right now. He was bullying me into submission. I mean, he was trying to...

What the fuck...

Part of me wanted to lose. That's the only way that I could possibly explain why I willingly opened my mouth for just a second; a second that allowed his tongue to just shove its way inside of my mouth. I moaned at the sudden intrusion and my hands weakened against his body. He must have sense that, as his hand went away from the middle of my throat and towards the back, just enough to play with my long curled blonde hair. He then tilted my head as I continued to melt to the kiss.

I needed to do something. God, I couldn't possibly enjoy this - my brother needed me. I needed me!

I closed my eyes and continued to let him kiss me like this. My hands, under the guise of trying to 'fend him off', weakly slapped his chest as he continued to kiss me like this.
 
She wasn't exactly kissing me back... yet. But her resistance was beginning to crumble under the assault of my tongue on her mouth. She was gently batting my chest, not hard enough to constitute resistance, not quite gentle enough to be encouraging. It was as if she was trying to decide what she wanted.

Stupid bitch, as if she has a choice here.

Not letting up on the kiss, I move my hand from her hip to around her back and trailed it up her spine until I found the zipper on her little black dress. Clasping it, I pulled it down freeing her back to my hand, and I immediately slid my hand beneath the fabric to her silky soft skin. I found the broad band for her bra and unhooked the four clasps that held it, and her tits, together.

I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and nibbled on her lower lip a moment then jerked her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor in a heap around her ankles. I looked down at her amazing body and nearly gasped as I looked at her nipples. They were bigger than the diameter of a sharpie marker, and maybe the length of the cap of a sharpie. And they may not be as hard as they could be.

I kissed her again, this time more forcibly, claiming her mouth as mine, as my right hand went to her tit, taking the fantastic nipple between two fingers, tugging on it, twisting it sharply and eliciting a gasp from her.
 
I needed...I needed to get out of this mess!

Again, I moved my body like a fish on dry land trying to wiggled its way back home. My eyes were still shut and my hands still trying to (I say trying here very loosely) to push my assailant away. I was focused in my thoughts and trying to resist these feelings that I completely lost track of his hand...until his finger found its way to the zipper at the back. That...damn tongue of his was making my mind a complete mess. Feeling his hot breath and saliva and that tongue wrap around mine...Jesus Ellie come on...Come on!

The rough skin of his hand met my soft complexion, feeling it and running his finger down my spine. This sent a soft shiver down my body and instinctively earned a hesitant moan from my part. I gasped in the kiss as I felt the sudden weight of my heavy breasts; my bra dropped to the floor and he held me firmly in place for a second.

Ellie! Ellie! Come on! He's going to see you naked! He's going to touch you more!

Mm...

No...come on...

There was a war going in my head right now and this man took advantage of it - my resistance was practically nonexistent as he pulled his tongue out of my mouth and he nibbled on my lower lip. "Mmmmm" I softly moaned as he did so, my head tilting upwards, almost to let him continue. This was one of the biggest mistakes I made; I felt the draft as my dress fell and gasped again as my big, 38J cup breasts were out there in the open for him. I saw his reaction and his delight on seeing them bare and the big nipples waiting for him to play with.

"Ohhhhh hmm! MMM!" I protested as he shoved me against the wall and shoved that hot tongue of his down my mouth. I struggled again, only this time I broke out of the kiss - only because two fingers caught a nipple and tugged on it. He twisted and tugged on it some more as I yelped loud enough for my sound to echo throughout the main hall.

This was my chance...

"MICHAEL!" I yelled out "MICHAEL! HELP!!!" as his fingers continued to play with that same nipple!
 
She cried out "MICHAEL! HELP!!!" and I let go her hair with my left hand and slapped her face hard enough to get her attention, my fingers leaving pink stripes on her face that only enhanced her beauty. With my right hand, I twisted her nipple even harder than I had before, this time the yelp from her threatened my ear drums with damage.

I growled, "Bitch, I don't need his help, and he ain't going to save you from me. He doesn't have the balls."

I slid my hand under her massive tit and pushed it up until the nipple was just below my lips. I latched on with my mouth sucking on it while holding it in place with my teeth. I started moving my lower jaw left and right rolling her teeth somewhat less than gently between my teeth as I flicked my tongue across the top of her big nipple.

I moved my hand from the tit and held it up a moment with my teeth before letting gravity pull it away from me. The hand plunged down her stomach and around her back until I got to her hard ass. Clutching it tight, I pulled her against my raging hard on.

"Before the night is over, you are going to beg me to fuck you, bitch," I hotly said as my mouth claimed her mouth again.
 
"AH!" I cried out from the sudden smack of his hand on my face. I took a small step back (not much of a step, mind you, with the wall behind me). I could feel the slight sting on my skin from the attack, but there was no time to whimper from the slap, as I found myself whimpered from the way that he grasped my nipple again. He twisted it with anger, as I yelped from the pain once more. My hands went to his arm, as I attempted to pull it away from my breast, but as you can imagine...I couldn't quite push his arm away.

"Bitch, I don't need his help, and he ain't going to save you from me. He doesn't have the balls."

I stood silent for a while, fighting back tears from the pain. He closed in on me, lifting one massive tit with his hand and held it up for him. I leaned back as I stretched my neck to lift up my head (as I had to, what with my bust in the way); enough to see his face moving towards the bruised nipple. "N...No..." I protested with a whisper before I felt his saliva on my big nipple; his mouth holding my breast in place while he sucked on it.

*SUCKLE SUCKLE SUCKLE*​

I could hear his slobbering mouth on my breast as he sucked on it. His tongue rolling against the sides of my areola. "A...Ah..." I softly moaned before my hand went to my mouth to cover it. That didn't save me when I felt his teeth rolling that same nipple; "MMM!" I moaned out loud as shame struck me like a truck. I was enjoying how he was possessing me; taking my body for his pleasure and degrading me...like...like this!

My eyes widened in horror as I winced from a sudden pain; his teeth pulling my entire breast from the nipple and holding it up in the air for a second. It looked so sexy how he did it - Shit, no NO Ellie! It was humiliating and painful how he held my tit up by the nipple, his teeth pulling it up before dropping it down in place.

"Oh god no..." I protested...maybe not at him directly, but towards my resistance and over the fact that his rough play was making that same nipple harden with excitement. "Who...Who are you?" I asked, wanting to learn just who this asshole was...

Grabbing an entire ass cheek, he squeezed the firm flesh hard before he pulled me in close. I felt his massive cock, straining against his pants, poking my thigh as he said with great confidence:

"Before the night is over, you are going to beg me to fuck you, bitch,"

He claimed my mouth into a hot kiss again; our mouths a slobbering mess as his tongue began to dominate mine. Only this time, I began to moan into the kiss. The thought of submitting to this pig got me...excited. My heart raced at the thought of having him on my breasts again, savagely using my body as he saw fit. Of him doing what he wanted with me.

This was really dangerous...I needed a way out..

Did I?
 
"Look at me, bitch," I whispered as I pulled her hair back a little. When she did I saw it in her eyes. The pain, the humiliation, the excitement, and best of all, the smoldering need that was beginning to catch fire in her eyes.

Almost, I thought to myself, almost ready...

I hefted the same tit as I had earlier and lavished copious amounts of saliva on her areola and nipple before gently blowing on it. A steady soft stream of breath for as long as I could make it last. Her nipple hardened completely and it was indeed longer than a sharpie pen cap, and bigger around. I sucked it back into my mouth and it felt like smoking a cigarillo, a damned tasty one at that.

I caught a whiff of her muskiness as another moan escaped her lips. I pulled my head, tit still attached back and let her go with a small pop sound. I turned my attention to the other nipple and saw that it was already nearly hard also. I lavished it with mouth, tooth and tongue as I slid a hand down her flat stomach towards her black lace panties.

The smell of her arousal filled the room as I ripped her panties off her and tossed them to the side. I looked down and saw a small landing strip of blonde hair above her cunt and shook my head. "Fuck no. I want you to shave that as smooth as your tits."

"Wh" she started.

I slapped her on the other cheek leaving a mirror image of the nearly faded slap to the left side earlier. Four pink finger marks welted up almost immediately. "Bitch, when I give you an order, the only fucking answer out of that mouth better be 'Yes, sir' or maybe, if you are worthy in the future, 'Yes, Master.' Do you understand, dipshit?"
 
"Look at me, bitch,"

And I did. I looked at him with my bright blue eyes shimmering with fear, humiliation and a slight bit of excitement. The last part is what worried me; if I allowed myself to enjoy this, what hope did I have? I swear, the second that I'd get him to get off me, I needed to see a shrink.

He lifted up my right breast again and I immediately began squirming; my breasts were, as it turns out, incredibly sensitive. His fingers and mouth sent waves of pleasure down my spine and I really didn't want it to show. My resistance was pushed aside when I felt his hot, wet saliva drip on my nipple before he blew on it. That hot, moist breath of his caused me to throw my head back and nearly hit the damn wall. "F-Fuck!" I cried out as he continued, hardening my nipple even more than before; painfully so. I looked at the action and to my horror, I could see it harden and grow before my eyes. The large nub grew in circumference and size. I gasped loudly, my mouth forming a O, as I watched him suck on my nipple and delight at the taste. I hoped that he liked the taste. I wanted more of this - NO! Shit, what was happening to me!?

"Ooooh..." I moaned softly and could feel a slight moiture between my legs. I rocked my hips back and forth, trying to fight that feeling when all of a sudden, he stopped sucking on my breast.

*POP*​

Then he started attacking my left breast.

"FUCK!" I moaned "No, no no no no no..."

It felt so fucking good. I never, ever, experience this kind of sick pleasure. I was getting so deep into this mess, that I missed the movement of his hand again. I missed the sight of it trailing down my fit stomach, down my hip and...to my sexy black lace panties.

*RIPPPPP*​

He ripped it off. He ripped off my panties.

The smell of my arousal filled the air; I could smell my own fluids, so I imagined he could as well. I groaned at the sight - the sight of him overpowering me and doing that felt good. He stared at my trimmed region before saying:

"Fuck no. I want you to shave that as smooth as your tits."

"Wh" I protested before a loud SMACK filled the air. He slapped me hard again, this time on the other cheek. I quickly silenced myself as he continued on:

"Bitch, when I give you an order, the only fucking answer out of that mouth better be 'Yes, sir' or maybe, if you are worthy in the future, 'Yes, Master.' Do you understand, dipshit?"


"F-Fuck you!" I cried out, my hands against the wall as he pressed himself more against me. "D..Do you think I'm scared of you? Fuck you!"

 
I smiled and pressed her against the wall, forcing my foot between her feet, causing her legs to spread just a little. "Yeah, you are a little. More than that is I turn you on."

To prove my point I ran my right hand up along her thigh until I got to the apex of her legs. Cupping her pussy, I slid my middle finger into easily. She was so lubricated that there was a small run off into my hand. Her pussy was hot, wet, and ready for eating, or fucking.

Neither of which she was going to get just yet.

I wrapped my hand around her throat again then attached myself to her left tit. I sucked nipple, areola, and as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, then bit down hard, trying like hell to get my teeth to meet through that awesome breast. She screamed out in pain again, and I ignored it.

My middle finger stuck inside her told me how much the bitch enjoyed this, and fuck, I was having so much fun, I might blow my top if the wind blew across it. This was fucking fun, and deep down inside I knew she would never call the cops and charge me with rape.

But I may never get rid of her ass either.

I scraped my teeth along her tit until her nipple popped free of my mouth. I grabbed a handful of hair and craned her neck violently to look me in the eyes, "Don't you dare fucking cum unless I give you permission. Understand?"
 
"Yeah, you are a little. More than that is I turn you on."

"What are you..." I protested as he came closer, his hand cupping my inner thighs. He cupped my pussy before his middle finger, a thick digit, went inside. I arched my body at the sudden intrusion - my chest pushed forward and my ass against the wall. I could feel my fluids dripping into his hand as he did so...my arousal showing now more than ever.

I chocked as he wrapped his hand around my throat, chocking me for a bit before he started pleasuring my left nipple. He was gentle for a few seconds, before he started sucking in as much breast and nipple in his greedy hot mouth. "What are you doing?!" I questioned again loudly, tossing my head back and hitting the wall. I didn't care - I was preoccupied with his mouth viciously attacking my poor big tit. He chomped down on it - almost as if he wanted to bite through my breast and watched as my flesh overflowed his mouth. "STOP THAT!" I cried out "I GIVE UP! PLEASE!"

Of course, I didn't want him to stop. We both knew it at this point.

"AHHHH!" I whimpered loudly as he grabbed my hair and jerked my neck hard. I looked into his brown eyes with fear and...eagerness of all things.

"Don't you dare fucking cum unless I give you permission. Understand?"

"I..." I whimpered, trying to catch my breath "I...I understand, sir."
 
She breathlessly answered, properly, "I...I understand, sir."

"Good girl," I replied.

I fingered her cunt a moment the pulled it out, running it along her slit until I got to the little nub at the top. I mashed her clit against her pubic mound, then flicked my finger across it, sending a violent shudder through her.

Pulling my finger up, I licked it, savoring her taste a moment then fed it to her for my little bitch in training to clean it. "Clean it off with your mouth and tongue," I ordered softly before slipping it into her mouth.

As she did, I massaged the tit I had just bit, caressing it, causing blood to flow into the developing bruise left by my teeth. Her mouth enveloped my finger and she sucked at it softly, and I wondered what it would be like for that mouth to be attached to my cock, and decided to find out.

Pulling my finger from her mouth with a wet plop, I commanded, "Kneel, and suck my cock."
 
"Good girl," he cold heartedly replied.

He continued to finger me just a bit, before pulling that middle finger out. I watched as he did so...right as he played with my clit on his way out. I trembled as he rubbed and mashed it, flicking his finger against it and earning himself another pleasured groan coming out from my pink lips.

"What are you doing to me?!" I asked, exasperated by my own body.

He showed me the finger, dripping with my fluids, before licking it. He moved it towards my face as he looked at me, his demeanor imposing and demanding as always. "Clean it off with your mouth and tongue," he ordered, though not giving me much of a choice in the matter.

I tasted my own fluids. I tasted the sweetness and the stickiness from his finger. I licked the skin and savored my own taste, my mind completely in a haze from this painful, pleasurable experience. My modesty abandoned for the moment, I felt that I would do anything to have him do things to my body again. I felt my tit soothe itself as he massaged it; maybe he felt bad about biting it or maybe he just wanted to play with it while I sucked on his finger.

*PLOP*​

"Kneel, and suck my cock."

I went down to my knees without a word. My hands went to his belt before my fingers undid the buckle. All the while, my eyes looked up and saw his imposing figure. I'm ashamed to say this, but I wondered to myself at this moment "I wonder how big his cock is..."

And when I saw it, I gasped in shock. This dick was at least seven inches...no, nine inches big. It was fat, long and hard as a rock. My right hand touched it, with my fingers trying to go around it...or at least, as much as they could.

"Can...Can we go upstairs?"
I asked him fearfully as I stroked it "I'll suck your cock, I promise. Just...can we please go upstairs?"
 
Hey I am a guy after all. And when her eyes bugged out when she saw my cock, I would be lying if I wasn't proud as hell. It was a pretty normal reaction and when her hand didn't wrap all the way around it, a flicker of fear and excitement flashed through her eyes.

"I swear to fucking god," I growled before grabbing each side of her head, and twining my fingers in her blonde locks. "Open that damned pie hole of yours and suck my cock."

I pressed my hips forward, the head of my cock insistently poking at her mouth, "Now damnit, or should I punish you for not saying sir, or are you going to fucking learn??"
 
Last edited:
"I swear to fucking god, open that damned pie hole of yours and suck my cock."

He growled that to me, his hands grasping hard against my head. My eyes watered up from his outburst and I trembled a bit from the sudden onslaught. He irritably pressed his hips forward, almost forcing that monster of a cock into my mouth.

"Now damnit, or should I punish you for not saying sir, or are you going to fucking learn??""


"No...sir. I learned my lesson..."

It's funny how things work out; I found myself slowly bringing my mouth to the tip of that dick. I dripped my saliva over the engorged shaft, aiming for the tip. I licked it a few times before twirling my tongue around the circumference of it before slowly bringing it inside of my mouth. I filled my mouth with it, dragging my lip and warm saliva all across his member, while looking up to judge his reaction.

The thing is...I wanted to be punished. I liked it. I liked it how he'd handle me and teach me a lesson. It was humiliating and scary but to tell you the truth, that's one aspect of it that I absolutely loved. But not now. I needed to get him in that room because of those secret cameras; he'd never find them and I would have proof that this man...raped me.

I bobbed my head up and down his cock - keeping my pace slow, at first, before speeding it up. I wondered how good it must have felt for him, to have a woman...or an object in his eyes, to submit after struggling for a while.
 
Fuck. I was so worked up that it didn't matter that I had fucked the skank earlier in the night, this broad was fucking hot, and awesome. Her mouth closed around my cock and it felt heavenly.

I looked down and saw her cheeks puffed out as she strained to get my cock into her mouth. She was slow at first building her tempo faster and faster. Our eyes locked, her pale blue with my deep green and I nodded, whispering, "Good girl, that's it."

Hand and mouth slid up and down my length, coaxing my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. I could feel my balls begin to tense up, a sure indicator to their imminent explosion, and I pulled from her mouth. I saw her confusion for the moment that existed between pulling from her, and explosion.

I aimed my cock at her face, and the first thick stream of cum shot her between the eyes and it was so exciting I kept stroking my cock while painting her face with my cum, watching it drop down onto those glorious tits of hers.

I leaned against the wall a moment looking down at her, and said, "The next one I am going to fill your cunt with my seed while you scream in pleasure."
 
"Good girl, that's it."

I was pleasuring him, that's for sure. His staggered breath told me this; along with the way that he was tensing up. What I wasn't expecting was for him to pull out of my mouth. I looked at him, a bit lost for words, and that was a big mistake - he took the opportunity to spray me with his cum. The sticky, warm substance went all over my face; running down a bit of my mascara and then he sprayed it on my breasts. I felt it all run down my skin and watched that delighted look on his face. He must have felt like he marked me as his propriety or something.

"The next one I am going to fill your cunt with my seed while you scream in pleasure."

I gasped. Did he really plan on fitting that inside of me?

I shivered in horror, trying to imagine all nine inches of that monster sinking inside of my body. Inch by inch, my body tensing up and clenching as that shaft felt like it was splitting me in two. I needed to avoid this scenario at all costs. And for that...I needed us to go upstairs. Maybe I could even lock him in that damn room.

"Yes...sir." I said obediently, hoping that my 'good' behavior would get him to go upstairs with me. I needed to clean myself anyway...
 
Back
Top