Talk like a sexy vampire for Halloween.

Minion68

Virgin
I'm dressing up as a sexy vampire for my man on Halloween. Im wanting to say some sexy things to him. Any suggestions? Want to keep it in a vampire theme.

I'm dressing up as a sexy vampire for my man on Halloween. Im wanting to say some sexy things to him. Any suggestions? Want to keep it in a vampire theme.

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make"?

;)

How about taking a few quotes from Bram Stoker's "Dracula" and see what you can come up with. It's a sexy book, and there are some wonderful quotes that you can play with, like:

"What manner of man is this, or what manner of creature is it in the semblance of man?"

or

"I bid you welcome, Mr. Harker (replace name), to my house. Come in, the night air is chill, and you must need to eat and rest."

Or even better, come up with your own. Vampires are all about languid elegance and savouring the decadence. After all, as immortals, they have all the time in the world. Most Victorian literary vampires use slightly formal language, which I personally helps with the painting of otherworldliness and a twisted, dark sophistication. So, be languid, be elegant, be seductive.

All I ask, though, as a Transylvanian Hungarian, is that you stay clear of the faux accent. Béla Lugosi, you are not :D

Have fun. :D

Last edited:
Back