Must love The Walking Dead (M seeking F)

WhenInDoubtFuck

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Posts
131
First off, if you are not a fan of the show then you are probably not the woman for me. But, I will try to keep an open mind for those that are at least willing to give it a shot. Obviously I am a fan of the show, because it's a very in depth look at life and how people might deal with things when the world goes to shit. That's really the defining moment in most of our lives, when everything falls apart and we must begin anew.

Some of you I already know, many of you I do not. I'm posting this as a personal, however, I'm not searching for a soul mate. I do believe they exist, I just prefer to leave things like that to fate. What I do hope to find with this...friends, lovers, or perhaps a partner in crime on occasion. I'm open to talk with whomever for the most part (ladies only, sorry fellas). Age has never been an issue for me (18+ though) , and as long as you can be honest about it, your relationship status is not an issue either.

A few things about me. Born in southern California, USA in the year of our Lord, 1981, raised in SoCal and currently residing in SoCal. My only time away was for some college, during my four years of military service and some time travelling abroad for recreation. I was an enlisted man in the U.S. Navy, spent time stationed in Japan and participated in combat and maritime security operations in the Persian Gulf. I loved Japan and it is the only other place outside of California that I have considered "home". I hope to return there again one day.

I'm into the typical things most anyone likes to talk about, but what intrigues me most often are random subjects that might come up, or discussion of a sensitive issue that might not otherwise be discussed between strangers. Something that stimulates the mind is always great, but of course, something that stimulates the body is certainly fun too.

Trust is everything with me and as such, honesty is essential if you're going to communicate with me. I have no need nor desire to tell lies here and while some may subscribe to this modern internet era of being fake in order to be more popular, I'm a bit old school and quite frankly...don't see the point. I would rather have one great honest friend than a hundred friends who are full of shit. "He who dies with the most facebook friends, still dies."

As you might have noticed, I curse. Believe me when I tell you it's not as bad as the first few years out of the Navy, but if it's problem for you...fuck off. :) I can be blunt. I can tell you the cold hard truth about things you might not be ready to hear. But I can also be there to listen, to let you cry on my shoulder or even just let you rant about your lot in life. However, unnecessary drama is not fun, and I will do my best to keep that in check.

A large part of my life is about having fun. Living nearly free of regrets, despite some of the crazy risks I've taken or the situations I've put myself in. I'd love to converse with some ladies who can throw caution to the wind from time to time as well. There's a billion other things I'm sure you could ask about me, and likewise I could ask about you. Why not have a nice conversation about that and get to know each other a little better?

Feel free to private message me, I prefer not to have conversations within the thread.

*Disclaimer: I don't intend to bump this thread too often, but I may add some material to spark new conversations or debates.
 
Back
Top