Mom/Son Halloween Mix-Up Idea

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Posts
5,222
How about this...

The mom is prim & proper. She just went through a divorce a year ago, and she hasn't been with many men in her life. Her best friend is the exact opposite, and she's sexually open minded. Both women are successful businesswomen, so the friend isn't sleazy.

The friend keeps pressuring the mom character to date more, and/or have fun while she's still in her mid 40's. Mom says she's busy with work. The friend then tells the mom about an exclusive club where professional men & women can go to have hot sex without strings attached. Everyone is masked, so no one has to worry about their reputation getting ruined. Mom flat out refuses, but was briefly intrigued by the idea of being masked, so that no one will know.

Throughout the story, the mom talks with her friend at work, then she comes home and has some playful banter with her son, so that the son character doesn't come out of nowhere.

During a friendly dinner conversation, mom tells son about her friend pushing her to date more, and the son jumps on it, saying he thinks it would be great for mom, since she's been single for nearly a year. He talks her into it. The son doesn't know about the sex party, he only thinks the mom is talking about dating.

This pushes the mom to accept the friend's offer to go to the sex club. The friend lets the club owner know that they (mom & friend) want sexy college guys.

As it turns out, surprise, the son is one of the college guys getting paid to be there. It's the son's first time doing it. Mom & son don't realize it until it's too late.

Thoughts? Ideas? Takers?
 
Last edited:
those of us with different tastes might picture it as Dad/daughter...
 
Either could be fine. But you need a better reason why they would go through with it after they recognize each other.
 
Either could be fine. But you need a better reason why they would go through with it after they recognize each other.

Once the piston is in the cylinder, it is mighty difficult to stop the engine from revving.
 
Back
Top