A questionnaire for the guys

RawHumor

Creepers Gotta Creep
This is a questionnaire for the men. Please answer the questions honestly, and click the buttons that apply to you.
  1. Do you send women unsolicited (as in, you've never talked to them so you don't know if it's welcome or not) pictures of your dick?
  2. If a girl posts nude pictures of herself on the internet, do you assume that she is a whore and therefore, she owes you something?
  3. If a woman online describes herself as submissive and you consider yourself a dominant, do you feel like she is automatically subservient to you?
  4. Likewise, that you are superior to her?
  5. When a woman posts pictures of herself on the internet, nude or not, do you feel you have a right (or obligation) to mention her flaws?
  6. Do you ever pretend to be a woman in order to befriend or seduce women online?
  7. Do you send multi-page sexual private messages to a woman to whom you've never talked before?
  8. Do you have a picture of your (or any) penis as your avatar?
  9. Do you create multiple threads of almost the exact same topic?
  10. Do you have the numbers 666, 69, or 420 in your username?
  11. Is your username some sort of metaphor or synonym for a penis?

Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
omg! This is hilarious! Great job with the questions, the answers, and the surprises!!! Too funny!!! I especially love the 12" e-cock! Naturally mine is larger though! Haha!! :rolleyes::D

omg! This is hilarious! Great job with the questions, the answers, and the surprises!!! Too funny!!! I especially love the 12" e-cock! Naturally mine is larger though! Haha!! :rolleyes::D

Thank you, and DUH.

Mine is only 10", so of course I have a small penis fetish.

This is a questionnaire for the men. Please answer the questions honestly, and click the buttons that apply to you.
  1. Do you send women unsolicited (as in, you've never talked to them so you don't know if it's welcome or not) pictures of your dick?
  2. If a girl posts nude pictures of herself on the internet, do you assume that she is a whore and therefore, she owes you something?
  3. If a woman online describes herself as submissive and you consider yourself a dominant, do you feel like she is automatically subservient to you?
  4. Likewise, that you are superior to her?
  5. When a woman posts pictures of herself on the internet, nude or not, do you feel you have a right (or obligation) to mention her flaws?
  6. Do you ever pretend to be a woman in order to befriend or seduce women online?
  7. Do you send multi-page sexual private messages to a woman to whom you've never talked before?
  8. Do you have a picture of your (or any) penis as your avatar?
  9. Do you create multiple threads of almost the exact same topic?
  10. Do you have the numbers 666, 69, or 420 in your username?
  11. Is your username some sort of metaphor or synonym for a penis?

Did I miss anything?

Ok...I was smiling anyway, but when I had to see if there was actual HTML (or whatever) behind the apparently clickable buttons I almost hurt myself laughing.

Undoubtedly one of the most useful and entertaining posts I've had the pleasure to read. Bravo!!

About time you started pulling your weight around here.

Shut up and answer my PM! :p

RH#1 - your av has always been my favourite. I often find myself becoming transfixed at Michael Myers as he disappears and reappears. I actually don't mind cock avs, but I think a more subtle av is nicer :)

Back