The Little Sorceress and the Roman General (CLOSED)

YourDreamGirl

RP Addict and Proud!
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Posts
2,007
The city of Mesopotamia was quickly becoming a busy city of trade and prosperity under their new Roman rule but it did not come without a price. The city and it's natives were merely lower class citizens to their Roman counterparts. Not to mention, they were used to things running a bit different in the Middle East. The change to democracy wasn't an easy one for that matter causing a bit of tension between them and Rome. Mya a very attractive young sorceress had dreams of being something much more than just a peasant or a courtesan for some wealthy senator of Rome. With her most skilled gift being sight of the future she would be more of an asset than a tool of pleasure or at least she hoped.

The 5'2, petite and tan skinned girl sat in the receiving hall of the Roman leaders waiting for an audience with them. Her body slowly trembled with nervousness by what was going to happen with in the next few moments. Her mother hugged her comforting her with the words everything will work out just fine. "And besides they will surely value the skills you possess" Her mother later added.

"Will they mother? Honestly, what's to stop them from seeing me as a charlatan or con person?" Mya asked folding her arms tightly under her c-cup sized breasts. Her mother had been a former sorceress for the original leaders of the city but lost her gift of sight as an offering to the Gods. In return they had given her the gift of a child. A price worth paying to have a daughter as beautiful as Mya also blessed with some of her mother's gifts. Mother Sheera still retained the power to pull the truth from even the seediest of characters which was a far better trait to keep rather than trade for a child she thought.

Mya unfortunately did not gain that ability but she was happy that she hadn't. Mya didn't want to be lied to by any means but she definitely didn't want to be told the truth by everyone she conversed with either. After years of training in the magical arts she was still a novice compared to Sheera but she had no real use for her gifts until now so she kinda slacked off a bit with her lessons. A newly 20 year old girl, Mya wanted to go out and explore rather than have her head buried in scrolls, learning incantations or how to make defensive potions.

"Alright they will see you now" a snappy dressed guard entered waiving his hand in the direction for her to walk in.

"Here I go mother! Wish me luck" Mya said standing and straightening her gown to look as presentable as possible, then followed the guard into the hall where she was to show her gift of future sight.
 
Entering the massive and richly decorated receiving hall, Mya was gripped by a peculiar mixture of trepidation and hopeful expectation. Hanging on the walls and rafters were Roman banners with eagles and wolves, battle scarred standards, trophies of various sorts from around the far-flung empire, and statues of crusty senators and assorted tribunes and consuls. She faced a gauntlet of greasy politicians, provincial authorities and brazen soldiers, many with pronounced scars on their taut frames. She appeared to be the only female in the hall, even counting the slaves.

Stunned by her unexpected appearance as much as her beautiful, petite and exotic form, the older and venerable males parted to allow her through to the center of the forum. They looked her body up and down, admiring her graceful form. Many could hardly stifle a desire to possess her. They stared as if she was a figure from their too vivid dreams. She seemed to float through them like a magic fog.

“What is the meaning of this?!” declared and angry, troll of a man, dressed in the robes of considerable authority. “Who is responsible for wasting my valuable time?! I will have that man whipped and imprisoned at once. When does the ruler of Mesopotemia hold audience with a common whore?!”

At such words, the soldiers and politicians surrounded her. Some insulted her and others sneered. They smelled of sweat and dirt. Their eyes rested on different parts of her body, as if sizing her up for a meal. She tried speaking, to tell them what she came for, but they merely looked hungry and did not appear to hear anything she said. Some in the crowd tried to catch Mya’s gaze or began to tug at her clothing, attempting to see the shape of her thighs, waist or breasts.

“Let her speak!” declared a loud, bold voice, “she comes from the line of Sheera!” A muscular, light haired man, in the garments of a Roman general, cleared his way through the mass of masculinity to the petite form of Mya.

Despite his upbringing in the northern and more remote provinces of Rome, he had displayed wisdom and ability, quickly rising in rank. 6’ tall (gigantic for the time), 42, charming, extremely attractive and muscular in form, he was adept on the battlefield as well as the halls of power. His nickname was Felix, meaning “the fortunate one.” His voice carried weight here.

The clamor died down. Mya had her audience.
 
As soon as the thunderous voice of his granted her silence, Mya bowed showing her gracious respect as well as unknowingly providing the men at perfect angle a great view of cleavage. "Thank you General" she spoke her voice barely louder than a timid whisper. Mya raised from her pose of respect and caught sight of the man who wanted to hear the offer that she had come to propose. At first sight, he took her breath causing a lump of sorts to gather in her throat. A small bead of sweat slipped slowly down her temple, around her round cheek and youthful collar bone before finding it's road down the crease separating her two breasts.

Felix had been more than she'd expected, especially since most of the Roman officials she had seen tended to be glutenous and nearly all unmannerly pigs. Mya watched him for a moment, nervous and trying to stay confident as most of the room continued to undress her pure body with their eyes.

"My...my Lord" she managed to spit out no longer holding her gaze on his but not at the smooth marble floor beneath her feet. Mya cleared her throat before saying "I think that I may be of good use to the Roman Empire Sir". That time her voice projected more causing some of the men to heckle and cat whistle at her. Although she had been pure she was not to naive not to notice how depraved their thoughts must have gotten with her last statement. The young girl paid no mind to their comments and instead reached for a small pouch in the cape of her gown.

Almost instantly the men gripped the handles of their swords ready to strike her down if she had been reaching for any type of weapon. Mya calmed and flashed them the medium sized pouch before emptying it's contents onto the floor in front of her. To the untrained eye it would have looked like nothing more than a pile of black sand. But for the little sorceress it merely her form of crystal ball. Laughs and quieted giggles could be heard behind her as she explained her abilities to them. "Ask me what you will Sire" Mya spoke directly to Felix as she took a seat on the floor behind her pile of sand. Her eyes began to grow a cloudy shade of blue which only played off her sun kissed skin in an erotic way.

The sand itself shifted into the form of a liquid puddle moving in fluid like spiral. Her voice had also managed to drop a bit in tone from high pitch that once had been sounding more goddess like. Soon the room was filled with gasps and awe's of what she was doing. It didn't take long for her to sense the fear and nervousness of one particular member of the council. Mya knew of this member's plot to over throw the overachieving general and take his place. She could not spill the information of which unless asked to do so. Still the guilty man grew even more uncomfortable not knowing that Mya could not share his ploy with the crowd.
 
Felix sat opposite the perplexing and intriguing little vixen, fixing his indigo eyes on her own. As with the others, he was mesmerized by this fair creature; her beauty, evident charms and courage. Yet his interest extended deeper than those surrounding him. He was captivated by something in her that he could not explain. She may have reminded him of an ethereal dream he had in youth.

Darkness and a thick fog had descended upon Felix in this dream. After a long fought battle, with whom he could not tell, he was isolated from fellow soldiers, lost and bewildered. A woman’s voice that he did not recognize had filled him with hope, even while it warned him of heretofore hidden dangers. Though it was still dark and an indistinct menace swirled about him, he became more certain of his footing. His cares dropped away and he no longer felt the weight of his wounds, so long as this voice was with him.

Felix watched the bead of sweat that moved from Mya’s temple to her youthful yet full breasts. He was not the only one admiring the shape of her body. Others practically drooled as they followed the nuances of her firm thighs, her narrow hourglass shaped waist, and her pink and puffy lips. Even the hulking form of Lucius, a rival general who was always trying to trap and trick Felix, was held in thrall.

Surrounded as she was by all these men, many of them as dangerous, evil and cunning as Lucius, Felix feared for her safety and well-being. Most of these characters would think nothing of using and discarding her. He wondered if, if and when things got rough, he was capable of holding them back long enough to allow her escape.

One might say that a coward was not so well armed as Felix. He carried a long sword, upper torso armor heavily decorated with symbols and designs befitting his high rank, a sharpened dagger and sling. However to say that he relied on these weapons or that such was the limit of his power, would be a great mistake. His muscular shoulders and arms were built like those of an ironsmith. Accustomed to long hikes in the Southern Alps during his youth and frequent reconnaissance missions on foot, his legs looked like they could bear the burdens of many men. Well-trained, battle-tested and wise, Felix was skilled in the use of his weapons. His taut chest bulged in his armor. Long light hair, unlike that of the others in this great Mesopotamian hall, hung to the length of his firm neck. If anyone made a threatening move toward this young woman, Felix felt confident he could put them in a world of hurt.

In any case, Romans and Mesopotamians alike were fond of fortunes. They would wait to hear what this young woman had to say. With their cat whistles and taunts, the crowd of lustful men was so far evidently entertained. They were eager for more comments from her like “I may be of good use to the Roman Empire.” That had gone over well with their lot.

Felix smiled at the bright-eyed little woman, who sat twirling her dark hair behind her tiny pouch of sable sand. “Tell me, young one, what is your name and background, and what do you see in the future of Rome and our efforts to contain the thieves of the East?”
 
Mya gave him her name and told him of her mother's offering to the goddess of truth. Now which power her mother gave up, has always been a secret that just the two of them kept. The anonymity kept her mother in a place of power albeit a small one but that's kept her alive.

"I have been training in the magical arts myself for the last 17 years my Lord." she answered feeling how tense the crowd of men had gotten by her presence. Fortunately her fears went away when she saw all of the possibilities of how the meeting could go after he asked that first question. "Now at my twentieth year and my training nearly complete I thought it best that I offer Rome my gifts first before seeking service elsewhere."

The magical sand swirled in puddle soon forming the shape of an eastern trading post. Then Mya looked a bit deeper in saw what the thieves had been planning. "My Lord the thieves are planning a raid of Romes more eastern and less guarded outposts. They also have accomplices high up Roman society who are aiding them in the plan of attacks on these supply posts as well." Mya said as another bead of sweat made it's way to pooling in her cleavage.

She wanted to look further to into her orb of noir sand but what she'd seen so far had started to take it's toll on her. Magic was about balance. You'd have to give to get and Mya was giving a lot of her young body's energy for this. Mya wanted to wow them sealing a place for herself among the upper class crowd but her use of skill was now making her light headed.

In a instant the magical sand faded easing itself back into it's little satchel. "I'm sorry but that is all I can see for now. " Her ethereal eyes going back to their usually color of greenish brown just before she fainted. Not the most opportune time to pass out being surround by a horde of horny men but she knew how it would end. There was no doubt in her mind that no harm would come to her but other's fates were just a mere toss of the coin. One thing she'd learn from seeing into the future and that was somethings are just meant to happen.

Her mother heard the gasps coming from the hall and instinctively ran in to check on her daughter's well being. But the guards at the entrance wouldn't allow her to pass. With use of her gifts she soon learned of her daughter's fainting spell and went back to take her seat Just hoping that no harm would come to her.
 
Last edited:
Her body was as enchanting as her words. Like the other venerable warriors and rulers of the province, Felix listened to the marvels of what Mya had to say, yet focused just as intently on the considerable beauty of her body. Her young breasts were firm and so perfectly round and perky that Felix could not keep his eyes off them. Felix watched the beads of sweat flow down her nubile neck, to breasts full and heaving with nervousness, and was aroused. Men crowded around Mya, as Felix did, to get the best view.

There were gasps of astonishment when she fainted. A hush fell over the hall. No one moved for a considerable time. One could hear everyone breathing. The powerful men who surrounding Mya were in awe of her slender waist, magical amber eyes with a hint of ember and emerald, puffy pink lips, large mouth, prominent cheeks, long silky hair, her prostrate thighs and the thin fabric now tight over the fertile mound between them.

“The gods have spoken,” a middle-aged nobleman exclaimed. “The gods have delivered this virgin to us! She is payment for our wisdom of late. Let’s not frown on divine providence!”

With these words, some of the men, young and old, began to paw and grope at Mya’s prone body. Some, Lucius among them, were visibly aroused. They ran their hands through her hair and felt her beautiful thighs and massive young breasts. They closed around her like a pack of wolves. They began to tug at her thin clothing.

Felix felt pulled in two directions. He longed for the beautiful body of this young woman, yet something told him it was not the right time. Not yet.

His lust sought to overpower him. He enjoyed few things more than orgies. Rome, of course, was famous for them. He had his joyful share. At his last gangbang the young Sicilian woman had more energy and orgasms than all twenty older men combined. They planted their seed in her one after another, but she rode them, spread for them and drove them hard. She tired them out with her passion, joy and insatiable young pussy.

He lusted after Mya now, yet his heart told him that it needed to wait. As he watched and listened to the old men groping and beginning to undress her, he knew he needed to act. If he hesitated now, he wouldn’t have a chance to either save OR fuck her.
 
Mya had woken up just when she knew she would and wasn't surprised to see the hoard of men gawking at her and tugging at her clothes. One thing was different from any of her visions and that was seeing Felix so nearby. Caught off guard by the minimal change Mya jumped back, removing herself from the crowd. It was as if time had stopped and Mya had stepped out of her own body. She was confused to say the least. She was about to watch her own ravaging by a crowd of men whom she hadn't known. Still, she paced about the room watching everyone in their frozen poses.

Walking over to Felix she analyzed him thoroughly, playing with the ornamental parts of his uniform and brushing her fingers through his hair. Mya was amazed that none of her actions woke him from the statue like pose. "What is it about you?" she asked standing in front of him and looking him dead in the eyes. "Why can't I see you hm?" Mya asked poised to kiss him.

Felix was puzzling. Never before had she met a soul who's path she could not see. Yes she saw the future of what he asked and of course she saw the event's leading up to this point; but she failed to see her current place in time ever happening.

"Stop!" an ethereal voice harked from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. Mya was nearly about to plant her lips to Felix's albeit it was a strange situation to be thinking with her body but what could you expect from someone who's never tasted a man's lips pressed to hers.

Mya looked around in shock and saw no one. She began backing away from the entire scene as if to protect herself when she bumped into a woman standing behind her. "All in due time child" the matronly woman spoke. Mya jumped and turned around, her eyes catching the site of an elder female. She asked the woman who she was and what was the meaning of all this.

The unknown woman shook her head with a playful smile. "I am the goddess who blessed your mother with you" she said taking Mya's hand leading her back over to Felix. She sized him up and then turned her attentions back to Mya. "One day you will prove very valuable to this man's destiny. " The goddess stroked up his arm's pacing around him.

Mya seemed surprised by this. "I haven't seen anything to tell of his personal destiny. What are you speaking of goddess?" the young woman asked puzzled then with a poof of smoke the woman disappeared and reappeared directly in front of her.

"That... You will also learn in due time. For now young one just keep him safe. He his a means to an end. There are those who wish to see the empire of Rome demolished. They are not afraid to spill to the blood of the innocent to do it. " the goddess spoke to Mya stepping closer and closer as she did. "Now time to go back child!" The woman gave Mya a kiss and suddenly the frozen realm in which she was just in disappeared.

Mya was back in her own body about to be taken by a bunch of horny Romans. Quickly she bounded to her feet, straightening every piece of her clothing that could still be straightened. She gave Felix a thoughtful gaze and purred "We'll meet again". At that very moment she reached for a small glass bottle, so tiny it was concealed perfectly in the cleavage of her breasts. Then with a rush of cloud and smoke bursting from it as it collided with the floor, she vanished.

Not really. Mya simply sneaked out while their attention was fixed on her distraction. With a sigh of relief she met up with her mother in the receiving hall. Panicked, the two women fled as the guards rushed in to see what was happening with the generals. Mya couldn't wait to tell her mother of what just happened but it would have to wait until they were safely away from there.
 
Last edited:
The wise men, soldiers, Senators, men of business, drug runners, Roman generals and servants of various sorts, gathered around the enchanting virgin vixen. The hands of young and old alike reached to get a hold on a bare ankle, thigh, calf, hair or arm. Anything from which to draw Mya’s young lithe form to them. Felix considered that he may not be able to protect her from so many powerful people.

Then there was a puff of smoke, a flash of light, and Mya was gone.

A collective groan echoed through the receiving hall. A general gloom pervaded the whole atmosphere. Senator Hadrian, whose toga recently supported a significant bump, appeared to be the most deflated of the bunch. Although he tried to keep it a secret, he was a known devotee of Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of fertility, beauty and wealth. It was said that he concealed a statue of her slim waist, ample young breasts and fruitful thigh gap and pussy, in the central parlor of his eastern home. Yet his servants were continually at watch to keep the idol from prying eyes. In any case, he sponsored orgies nightly and sent his servants and soldiers to round up the most pleasing specimens of womanhood for his parties.

Hadrian could be appeased by other female forms, yet Senator Lucius was not so easily thwarted. He saw something in Mya that the others, besides Felix, did not. He saw someone with the potential to unravel him. Lucius had tangled with the older females in the past and sensed that Mya had something to do with them. It made him uneasy. He sent his servants to find as much as they could about the young woman. No one should jeopardize his ambitions now as he plotted to overthrow the entirety of the Eastern realm of Rome. The eagles and wolves of Rome were sure to replaced by his own standard, that of the tiger.

Felix too was enthralled with Mya. He sensed her power and connection to the goddesses before her. He was drawn to her as much by her beauty as by her magic.

And so it was that both Lucius and Felix sent out their servants, come what may, to find out all they could about this young virgin goddess.
 
As they made their way through the crowded streets Mya contemplated telling her mother of what she and the goddess had discussed. Eventually she decided to leave a few things out and all of it if she could get away with it. Once they had reached the crowded market place their quick pace turned into more of a casual stroll. Mya looked over her clothing and noticed small pieces of fabric missing here and there not to mention her body felt somewhat sore from being fondled by the rambunctious men.

"Mother? Are men always so hands on?" Mya asked feeling her cupping both her breasts in her hands and feeling her nipples for soreness. Her mother simply shook her head and gave a small chuckle at Mya's behavior.

"One day my dear...you will find out for yourself" her mother answered still chuckling and giving her a kiss on the forehead. Sheera had never really discussed the ins and outs of men nor did she ever think it would be a factor. She gazed at her beautiful daughter as she purchased goods for more vanishing potions from a merchant. If only she knew Mya was now the interest of not just one but two men. One of them, Felix, was the man in her mind at that moment. She had seen some of Lucius but not enough to effect her body they way Felix had.

As they made their way home to a decent abode near the picturesque outskirts of the city Mya could do nothing but feel the heat that the Roman men had caused in her. Many of them were fit from battles and glistened with sweat which only detailed their looks even more for her. Bidding a quick adieu to her mother Mya ran into her room throwing her cape from her shoulders. Then flopping on her bed lifted her dress. Her hands stroked the inside of her thighs softly as she fantasized about the men. She wanted to touch herself to the images she had seen of them taking and using her body for their pleasure. It was one of those possible scenarios she had seen earlier. Part of her regretted not letting it happen as she imagined the taste of them on her tongue and what they might feel like inside her.

Mya knew her mother would advise her not to return there so she didn't tell her of her intentions. "I will return...if only to see for myself what happens at Roman orgies" she whispered to herself with a big grin. She had no intentions of participating. That was far more than she was ready for but the sight, sounds and smell of sex was what she craved.
 
Hadrian was half glad and half devastated that Maya walked out. He felt up one of her thighs and was eager to fuck her. On the other hand, he was glad she escaped. The attractive, petite, dark young sorceress with C cups and her virginity, would be the perfect attraction at the orgies he sponsored. Already the rich politicians, businessmen and soldiers were swarming into his parlor.

His influence and power grew with each gathering, as these men of means provided money, knowledge and patronage, among other things. Additionally, Hadrian was able to satisfy his lust, taking the most attractive young women for himself. His slaves roamed the countryside of the Empire looking for new recruits. The women were brought from all over the Eastern provinces, the choicest kinds of meat. All the women were exotic and attractive, and eager to make a living in such a way.

Hadrian featured a new flower each night. The young sorceress would really draw the men in. Hadrian wanted her badly for this purpose. He desired to have a taste of Mya after his richest, most aggressive client had his fill. He sent his slaves looking for her in all directions.

On the menu for tonight was a petite young Mesopotamian about the build of Mya, but nowhere near her looks and charms. Despite this, the young virgin was very attractive. Men were coming in from all around, influenced by the advertisements. For the orgy there were other beautiful women from all corners of the empire. Just about whatever struck a man’s fancy.

Together the men, young and old, writhed with the young ladies. Here and there were two or three to a woman, one on one, and many an attractive woman spread and taking cocks one after another. The whole citadel smelled of sweat, rich food and cum. Men and women were fucking, moaning and pressed upon each other in a great variety of combinations. The spilled over onto each other, cock in pussy, and sometimes taking up with a partner of two who had been fucking next to them.

Felix walked among them, having sensed that the young sorceress might appear. He didn’t want to miss out on this action.
 
Mya waited until night fall and donned a nice dark cape to match the short toga style gown she'd worn. She wanted to blend in with the night, it made her feel more comfortable with what she was about to do. Mya had heard of the soiree Hadrian was throwing tonight from the merchant in town earlier that day. She had heard of the women that would be rounded up for the evenings pleasure and for that reason had known that any woman near may become part of the events. Still she risked her body and purity to go and sneak a peak.

When she had arrived to the gathering it seemed that it was in full swing. Mya kept her distance though, sneaking into an empty courtyard and spying. There were a few people there enjoying the carnal pleasures of the body, much too much to notice her gawking. She kept her hood on which sheilded her eyes from view as she walked down the outer corridor, peeking between the columns at women bent over and taking men in all of their openings.

There was a small audible gasp that escaped her when she saw Lucius, though he didn't seem too impressed with what was being offered by the other women. He was relaxed and sipping a glass of wine mostly watching from what she could see. Then there was Felix making his way through the crowd causing her to pause and stand behind a column. She waited seeing what his move would be and if he would join in. Then she felt the hands of a man slip around her waist from behind and it startled her. Though she had the power to foresee, she couldn't see everything. In a haste to leave before being dragged in to the debauchery she made her way through the party. Mya was headed for exit and not paying nearly as much attention to where she was going as she should have.

"Oh no... sorry. If you'd please excuse me" Mya spoke as she bumped into a man it was only when she lifted her hood she saw that it was Felix.
 
Fires gave intriguing and surreal shapes, both of light and shadow, to the forms through which Felix passed. All around him were women and men in various stages of undress and activity. As with the dark shadows and bright firelight, each scene was a mixture of pleasure and debauchery. The magistrates, politicians, law enforcers, soldiers and generals who by day appeared in robes and trappings of the Eastern Roman Empire, now appeared on their own or in groups pressed with exotic women gathered from distant provinces.

The air was heavy with the scents of sweat and cum. Felix paused by a dark young woman with raven hair and amber eyes who was surrounded by a quintet of soldiers. The muscular men with battle scars had been so eager to get at her lithe body that her clothes still hung from her ankles, waist and neck. On her back she sucked and stroked stiff wet cocks as a burly veteran moaned as he writhed between her open legs. His body trembled as he pushed far into her silky wetness and warmth and came in pleasured spurts.

Behind the group of soldiers one of the magistrates was prone on a Visigoth maiden from the north. He held her long blond braided hair as his long stiff shaft, wet with semen, slid between her aroused pink pussy lips. He looked directly in her indigo eyes, glowing with firelight, as he fucked her. His mouth was wide open, yet only muffled groans emitted from his throat as he thrust his semen into her.

Felix was well aroused as he wandered through the hall. Not as aroused, however, as when he saw the young sorceress earlier in the day. Her taut teen body, slim waist, lithe thighs, vibrant and glowing eyes, round big and perky breasts, and evident energy, had filled him with desire that he could not stifle.

Suddenly she appeared before him, as if by magic, almost in his grasp.

Was this the pleasure of the gods? Something like this could not happen by chance. She must be here before him for a reason.

“Young one, you appear in the most interesting of places,” remarked Felix. “This is a dangerous place for one as beautiful as you are, Mya.”

He looked into her eyes. He attempted to read the language of her body, something beyond the words that came from her mouth and easily could be misleading. His attraction to her was deep. Felix felt he knew her more deeply than their first encounters could suggest. What would it matter, if he touched her now, if he gave her just a kiss? They were destined to be together, Felix thought, so why not enjoy something now and live in the moment?
 
He caught her off guard by his entitled feeling to be able to make such a move on her. Mya started to pull away but soon it was hard to resist Felix who was much more physically powerful than herself. She guessed she could have used her gifts but then that would have drawn unnecessary attention to her. She decided to go with it after all as far as first kisses go it could have been way worse.

As the kiss broke her eyes were still hut and her lips tingled with sparks. "Uh...um I was...It was nice to see you again Felix" she stumbled those words out before trying to slip passed him.

It was far to embarrassing to have to explain what she was really doing there so instead she opted for taking his hand when she saw a few of the men from earlier. "On second thought, if you're not busy I would enjoy your company as you escort me out?" Mya asked innocently, a smile on her lips as she brought them up to kiss Felix's cheek.

She knew he would have some questions to ask about her being there in the first place but now that was a small price to pay to get as good of view from outside the walls. The sexual buffet was still in full swing if not more so as the night grew later. As Felix guided her through the halls of carnal pleasures Mya ogled the women having the bodies pushed into various poses for sexual fun.

If Felix had been speaking to her she had no knowledge of it since she wasn't listening. She kept her gaze on the people fucking, sucking and moaning and as they got to a less but still crowded place of the party Mya focused backed in on him. Her eyes glanced over his body again she she halted her movement just enough to give her view of a three men and two women on the either side of him.
 
Leading the young sorceress through the passageways filled with the most attractive, alluring and exotic specimens of humanity from throughout the vast Roman Empire, sent a thrill through Felix's body. He knew Mya was not here by chance but also that this young virgin had more than a few tricks up her sleeve. She could escape the predators if she wanted too, just like she did at the public meeting place when she was closed in by all the horny men attempting to ravish her buxom, dark, innocent body. Besides all this, she was with him. What could happen to the escorted companion of one of the bravest, strongest and most wily generals Rome had yet known?!

Mya and Felix didn't speak much. They didn't need to, for silence is a true mark of friendship. When people feel uncomfortable, they usually feel like they have to say something. Not so with Felix and Mya. They felt each other intuitively. They did not need mere words to come between them.

Felix led Mya through the throngs of men and women in all sorts of colors and combinations. The furious sound of skin slapping on skin, shouts of pleasure, orgasms, urgent sexual commands in dozens of different languages and labored breathing combined with the heavy scents of cum, sweat, aphrodisiacs and drugs. Felix was aroused by all these people coming together as much as he was by Mya's ethereal presence.

He helped guide her through the hallways and enjoyed placing his hands on the small of her back, her bare arms and wrists. He watched with pleasure the looks in her eyes and the way she moved. He admired her beautiful, graceful young body, her fantastic, dark and mysterious beauty, and the way she uttered pleasurable sighs at the handsome bodies they encountered.

Around a corner the couple paused at the sight of a trio of muscular young soldiers who were enjoying a duo of dark, young beautiful women between themselves. One of the women, a young raven haired beauty who seemed like she was from a continent all her own, was on her back on a stout table with the other woman on all fours above her. The one above had a narrow waist, long brown hair, a fine young ass, and long and slim thighs with a big gap between them. The two of them bucked between the three tattooed soldiers who were firmly grasping their ankles, wrists and heads as they thrust their plump, stiff, wet cocks into the eager wet pink lips of the women. They fucked with eagerness and energy.
 
Back
Top